Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the stuff she wants planted is a food source = very important to feed yourself good stuff XD

The melon is just one of those metaphor things they use I guess

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the author normally do this? I kind of got that sense from HM as well but it didn't feel as aimless. Or maybe because I read in bulk, instead of one by one, I didn't notice haha. That said I'm willing to give this novel more time to find its legs.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot on the go without outline is kinda bad sometimes because if the author loses motivation gets pressured or runs out of ideas it goes downhill real fast.

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 15
    - YWW gives her thanks before hanging up
    - YWW's brother is fascinated with SMQ
    - She can't move against SMQ since it'll make her relationship with her brother worst
    - She just has to wait for the right chance
    - After YWW left, the hypnotist returns to SYH's room to prepare
    - They play a hypnotic music and ignite a aroma
    - 2 hours passed, Mo Xuan (the hypnotist) asks him if anything happened today
    - He thinks about the other day when YWW tried to escape which resulted in SYH losing his temper and 3 days of sleep
    - Today, he was surprised to see the relationship between them wasn't as hostile as before
    - He thinks due to this, SYH's mood isn't stable which is why the hypnotism isn't working
    - When he looks at SYH on the bed, he can see his veins on his forehead bulging, it was as if he was suffering in pain
    - MX asks if it's because of YWW, however, every time he asks, SYH doesn't answer
    - If SYH could communicate, his condition wouldn't be so serious
    - His mental defenses are too heavy, he won't allow anyone to enter his territory
    - Even if the psychiatrist is good, if the patient won't cooperate, then it's useless
    - MX believes there's a relationship between YWW and SYH's's heart
    - He is unable to get any answers or any useful info from SYH
    - The Ye family business is in the entertainment industry
    - YYW's second uncle is the emperor of entertainment, he controls half of the entertainment circle
    - Compared to real aristocratic families, YWW's family would be considered ordinary giants
    - YWW's family status makes her unqualified to be with SYH, this makes SYH's special treatment towards YWW puzzling
    - Since YWW appeared, SYH's situation has been getting worst
    - If they can't cure his sleeping disorder, his body condition doesn't look optimistic

Why am I not surprised about YWW's brother. Hopefully, he'll see the light soon. I really don't like stories that drag on when it comes to the white lotus characters true personality being exposed. :facepalm:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Elliana, Hae_UNa, Miaka_Mei and 13 others like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 16
    - Next morning, YWW woke up and started to think about today's make up
    - Since yesterday, she no longer needs to put up a disguise so she'd naturally restore her original appearance
    - But then she realizes that it's important to hide her identity for sake matters
    - With only a few people knowing how she really looks, the better
    - She decide to put on the heavy make up, tattoos, and a green wig
    - She goes downstairs and encounters LQ who spits out coffee after seeing her
    - He screams out "S*it! My dog eyes!!!", YWW looks at him in surprise
    - She takes notice of 2 of SYH's other friends being here, CX and Xie Zhezhi
    - CX's cold eyes look at YWW for a second
    - Afterwards, in a dangerous tone, he asks LQ if this is the surprise he wanted him to see after waking him up at 5
    - On the side, XZZ was laughing, he really envies 9th senior brother, everyday looks fun!
    - LQ tries to explain how YWW was super beautiful and stunning yesterday without make up
    - XZZ smiles while saying she IS super beautiful, it's 9th's brothers taste
    - Being unable to explain, LQ stares at YWW
    - YWW tells him that make up is a girl's basic courtesy, doesn't he know?
    - LQ mouth twitches and says she's very polite
    - They hear footsteps, SYH woke up, he looks downstairs with no change in expression
    - YWW didn't forget to show her loyalty an affection towards SYH
    - She went in front of him and asks him if she looks good today
    - SYH was feeling gloomy since YWW was leaving but seeing her sparkly eyes made his inexplicable mood dissipate a bit
    - SYH agree's with her, LQ looks miserable, CX face showed he knew this was going to happen, XZZ face filled with amusement

I'm really liking SYH's friends interactions. Poor LQ. :blobxd:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the bullet chapters!
    It seems LQ will be for comedy relief. :blobxd:

Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really care for the rapist's friends. Not only do they judge women by their looks only, but one was even throwing cold looks at her. Why, cause she was previously trying to escape her kidnapper? So evil of her >_>; How dare she inconvenience their friend!

8. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting (y):);)

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio I guess you forgot this one it seems to have new updates ;)

vsukio and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It was probably added after I went to bed, there's 3 new chapter updates. I'll write bullets for it in a bit. :aww:

11. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 17
    - A maid brings in food, all 5 of them sit to eat, YWW looks at everyone while feeling as if she was in a dream
    - Afterall, these 4 people will become giants in every field in the future
    - Because of the Ye being in the entertainment industry, YWW was mostly concern about XZZ
    - XZZ notices her stares and ask if she wants a autograph
    - Seeing his look, it's no wonder how every girl in Z city hearts had been taken away
    - Of course she wants his signature! In the future, ZXX is a oscar winner! He's the first man to win an Oscar from Z city
    - She'll be able to make a deal after selling it!
    - Even now, ZXX has won countless of awards, he's the most popular male entertainer in the circle
    - Even if he was giving a casual promo photo at a photo booth, it would become a popular sightseeing place
    - Numbers of fans would line up there everyday
    - However, due to the possessiveness of this pervert, YWW decided to turn her head
    - She'll only collect the signatures of other men unless she doesn't want to live!
    - Seeing YWW look at SYH and shaking her head, XZZ calls her cute
    - YWW mentally scolds XZZ for trying to tease her
    - LQ looks at XZZ and asks him what's his moral? He even tried to flirt with YWW...
    - XZZ gently fondles with a rose petal and says how all girls in the worlds are flowers, they should be cherished and love
    - Hearing this, YWW looks over at LQ and tells him you hear? You should learn something you single dog!
    - LQ curses back saying how who's the single dog! She's a single dog!
    - YWW looks over at SYH and tells him dear, LQ scolded me and called me a single dog! Does it mean we're breaking up?
    - Hearing her call him "dear" made SYH's brain filled with sweetness, he gives a cold look at LQ
    - LQ is scared and tells SYH that he's wrong... he mentally curses how YWW is a villain
    - XZZ looks towards SYH and then at YWW, he comments how doesn't it seem like YWW is a changed person?
    - SYH looks towards YWW, a different person? She only became a bit smarter and got away from him a different way
    - Seeing SYH's cold look made XZZ change his expression, if he knows YWW's purpose, why indulge her? It's not like him!
    - YWW tells them enough, she's going to go to school!
    - After YWW finished eating, she picked up her school bag and nearby suit case(?)
    - She was about to leave but she returned half way and put her arms around SYH's neck while giving him a kiss
    - She tells him to remember her! After the 4 people are stunned, she leaves
    - SYH lazily leans on the seat behind him and indifferently looks at his friends
    - "Now you know?" That's the reason. This is the reason why he can't resists her

Elliana, Hae_UNa, Miaka_Mei and 16 others like this.
  13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I tries to do but Google burned my brain and I give up sorry :oops:. However, this experience made me appreciate your efforts more.

Lazy hypocrite and kaguya0401 like this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18
    - Qing He high school is Royal parks best educational school, it has been the highest since the past 100 years
    - At 16 years old, YWW went to study abroad
    - After returning to the country, she missed the examination date so she didn't get to enter Qing He
    - She was only admitted because her father, the chairmen of the Ye group, helped her find a way through the back door
    - From 16-20, she had not graduated from high school
    - In the start, because of her puppy love for GYZ, she tried to find ways to please him
    - She had written hundreds of letters and made thousands of cranes, the results naturally made her changed
    - The sun shines on her green hair, she looks at the 'Qing He high school' sign, she was secretly determined
    - This time no one can stop her from studying hard!
    - Walking on the familiar yet unfamiliar campus, after so many days since her rebirth, this is the first time she felt alive
    - Looking at the blue sky, she felt the urge to cry
    - She can feel peoples strange eyes on her and their whispers but she doesn't care
    - The gossip at the school is nothing compared to her suffering in her previous life
    - A boy curses how he had almost hit a tree, his face filled with horror
    - A girl next to him comments how she's YWW from class F
    - Another girl's face filled with disgust, she comments how YWW wears make up all day and strange clothes
    - She hasn't graduated in 4 years, her private life isn't good, she's always absent and no one knows what she does outside
    - Shouldn't this kind of person be expelled?
    - A girl's face changes to ridicule, she mentions how didn't SMQ say YWW's father embezzles public funds
    - He had been driven out of the company and still owed money, everyday, YWW ignores school rules!
    - However, YWW's good days won't last long, the school looks ready to check her out
    - If the school knows that such a student is here, it'll damage their schools 100 year reputation!
    - The crowd of onlookers look happy, they're glad they don't have to continue going to school with such a person

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Elliana, Hae_UNa, Miaka_Mei and 12 others like this.
  15. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for doing the bullets. You're awesome! I got swamped and fell behind on the TLs. orz Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up over the weekend.

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries and take your time! People should know translators have regular lives they gotta deal with too. :sweating_profusely:

17. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to send a message to the author to beg him not to bully too much the MC in school :notlikeblob:

18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there shouldn't be a reason for it. Think about it if a grown woman gets bullied by a bunch of teens without being able to utilize her resources she kinda doesn't deserve being the MC or my attention

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  19. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    But there are also the teachers that will look for a fault. I don't like too much and too long bulling in the novels. But you are right, she should be able to deal somehow with all of them(hopefully).

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and lacerem like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 19
    - YWW listens to the gossip with interest while trying to get some info she had almost forgotten
    - She goes to her class, after walking through the door, the classroom becomes quiet for a second
    - There was frantic slapping on the table and whistling
    - This is one of the most worst classes at Qing He
    - The people ignore the rules and regulations, YWW was the most conspicuous one
    - Basically, she's like the class clown who entertains the students, YWW had never let them down
    - People comments about her hair, the boys laugh while the girls are disgusted
    - An angry teacher voice could be heard, he tells them to quiet down, didn't they hear the bell?
    - The teacher was startled to see YWW again, he tells her to sit down
    - Seeing her green hair almost made his lungs fried
    - YWW looks at the classroom and remembered where she sat
    - The seats are placed according to ranks from results, she had always been last so she she naturally will sit on the final row
    - A boy could be seen in the last row by the window
    - He had messy unruly hair, his ears were covered by headphones
    - He was lying on the desk sleeping as the sunlight went through the tree branches and onto the juveniles delicate face
    - His whole person looked like a fashion photo
    - He's Si Xia, Qing He's grass (?)
    - He smokes, fights, skips class, and his grades are horrible
    - But because of his good looks and being rich, he gained the schools 'grass' position
    - Hearing the footsteps beside him, he opened up his eyes and tells YWW to roll!
    - Other students, especially the girls look at each other with a gloomy expression
    - They had been enjoying the beauty of his highness sleeping but was interrupted by this hideous freak
    - Why can this hideous freak sit with his highness! However, his highness cursing is good looking!
    - In her past life, YWW had always dressed up arrogant but her heart was extremely weak and her character was gloomy
    - This time, YWW stood there, smiled at the boy as if she didn't hear him and directly sat down next to him
    - The boys face changes, he asks her if she wants to die, get the hell out of here!
    - YWW leisurely takes out her text books and pencils
    - She looks at the boy and tells him their position is based on their ranks, with his position, how can he tell her to roll?
    - Everyone is speechless, even the teachers face became black

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017