Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 163
    SZH's mom curses at JYR, YWW see's JYR's cheek red from the slap, she exaggeratedly exclaims how oh? JYR and SZH had an engagement? How is this possible! Then SZH's starts cursing more how this little slut didn't even mention this? They've been engaged since young! When everyone heard her words, they all froze, what is this woman saying? JYR and SZH really had an engagement? SZH's mother finally took notice of people were looking at her weirdly but didn't know why. YWW tells her this is impossible! She must be lying! SZH's girlfriend is clearly SMQ, how does JYR have a relationship with him? SZH's mother was furious and says how she's SZH's mother how is she lying! Clearly JYR is cheating! Who's SMQ? What is she talking about?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 164
    YWW tells her SMQ is her best friend! Everyone knows she's SZH's girlfriend! SZH's mother looks at JYR's red face, she felt a hint of uneasiness. Now everyone knows what's going on, YWW doesn't need to do anything. A girl tells her that doesn't she know that SZH told the entire school that he and JYR has no relationship or engagement then gave another girl a public confession? People start to testifying and expose the thing with JYR finding out SZH and SMQ secretly dating, as the result, SZH made a public statement saying he and JYR has no engagement! If she doesn't believe it she can go on the forum and watch. They then tell her about SZH's confession to SMQ how they're together, how can he be with JYR? Now people start talking bout SZH had been lying and SMQ really was a third party. They start mocking SZH how it looks like he actually lost the list to JYR's family, it's probably revenge! They deserve it! SZH's mothers face goes white. She now understands why the Jiang's dissolved the marriage. YWW then see's SMQ and pulls her arm while anxiously telling her that oh she's finally here! Come explain everything to everyone! They're actually calling you a shameless third party! You aren't such a person right? Suddenly everyone look towards YWW and see a flustered SMQ and SZH standing together.

riyo, govindec, poirot11 and 18 others like this.
  3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha SMQ you're so dead this time....
    *evil deep laugh*
    *laughing like a maniac*
    Edit: i'm losing myself from all these works and assignment. LMAO

4. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    #WORTHIT!!!!!!!

ravenjaz likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    SMQ will deny ever going out with him, leaving SZH to deal with the mess alone. And dumb mob will believe her like always.

Eis, Amsir and ravenjaz like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if some people believe her, the stain will always be there. With the evidence that everyone has already seen, she can't change the fact that she really is a third party. Wondering if SZH will drag out that photo they just took together as evidence, but at the same time, it could mean anything (unless the photo shows them kissing). SMQ also doesn't know anything about the list yet so I'm curious how she'll respond.

Edit : Nvm she probably does know now.

Amsir and ravenjaz like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the mob will wonder, and 10 chapters later they'll have forgotten everything again. Memory wiped clean. It's how this type of novel goes. The undying villain... The selective memory loss... I still wish the author won't go that direction and SMQ's image will get sullied forever - like a dark smudge in her past that she'll have to hide to keep up her pure and innocent image. But I kinda doubt it. I think she'll twist it around as SZH lying to her and being a two-timing slag, so she's the poor victim here, getting the mob to pity her.

Amsir, Fuyuneko, Regalia1896 and 2 others like this.
  8. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gulay ~
    I need more hahahaha
    Let it all be known! Bwahahahahahahahahah :blobowoevil_horns:
    SMQ & SZH reputation should go down from here huhuhu ~
    JYR's reputation should be cleared now :blobhero:
    Unless that hoe, SMQ somehow gets out of this... :blobdevil:
    Hopefully our author don't do this to us, This white lotus act should be gone by now.
    Seriously.:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope SZH mom slaps and drags SMQ for ruining their family and disowning SZH. That would be the most satisfying end for them in my opinion(灬º 艸º灬)

Amsir, Lavenderia and Regalia1896 like this.
  10. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    AT this point I'm going to assume, somehow, that SMQ will retain some kind of status by claiming SZH strung her along, she had no idea, she was wronged too... :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah: and SOMEHOW everyone will believe her because she's pretty. Also, she has YWW's brother by the balls or something (I think this was stated in earlier chapters, someone clarify... *draws summoning array* @vsukio and @Miaka_Mei please) She will reappear or something. I can feel it in my bones...

ludagad and Amsir like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO I DON'T THINK I EVER WROTE THAT but yeah, she feels she has control over YWW's brother to the point where he'd do whatever she says (though YWW questioned her about it in front of everyone), plus, according to YWW, her brother views SMQ higher than his own blood sister, making it difficult for her to release him out of SMQ's clutches.

proudyleo, Lavenderia and Regalia1896 like this.
  12. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt she'd do that to her son. From what I've gathered, she seems to spoil her son. SMQ might get a beating though... Which is fine to me. The bigger the crowd they gather and the bigger the commotion. The harder it is for them to clear things.

JuuHachi and Vishaakha like this.
  13. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    ravenjaz and vsukio like this.
  14. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio if you dont mind, pls show me how much money you have.

15. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't it be SZH instead of SYH?

Plus i just can't wait for the downfall of the Song family, so hyped.
    Though we will probably have to wait 1000+ chapters for SMQ's downfall.

Regalia1896 and vsukio like this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps- 2nd time I made this mistake orz. Thanks!

SamGoingHam likes this.
  17. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem happy to help.

vsukio likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 163 - Wholeheartedly?
    Mother Song came too suddenly, with JYR being unable to avoid it, she received a heavy slap. The noisy auditorium instantly went silent. Mother Song pointed at JYR and began to curse, "ungrateful little slut! A family's tattered goods! At the time, we had our babys set on being engage since young, now your kicking people, lifting the marriage, and trying to climb another high branch, do you really think our Song home is easy to bully? Which handsome boy did you hook behind our SZH's back? His name is Chu is it? JHC really has a good daughter! While still being engaged, you actually hooked up with 3-4 people, took our Song family's money, kicked us out, stole our family's list, and even forced our Song family to death!

During the weekdays, I treat you like a young miss, you're really like a green onion, with your talents and conduct, how could you even deserve my son! If it weren't for you delaying my son, my son could of long found a better person! My son has been wholeheartedly
    devoted to you yet you've still been ungrateful, my son is not at fault!" While Mother Song had been cursing at her, JYR respected her as an elder, from the beginning till the end, she didn't utter a word. As her body was trembling, her face was in a trance and apathetic. How could she have ever imagine that her own gentle and loving Aunt Song, the person whom she regarded as her own mother in her heart, would unexpectedly say such vicious words to her.

Is it true that after all this time, the affection she had been showing her was false? From the start to finish, she was never worthy enough for SZH... Among the crowd, YWW's eyes looked at JYR's red and swollen cheek, at this moment, her eyes had a trace of cold light, she suddenly exaggeratedly exclaimed, "God! JYR and SZH unexpectedly had an engagement? How is that possible!" While she was still cursing, when she suddenly heard the persons question, she instantly became excited. After she swept across the presences of everyone, she exclaims, "Not possible! Did this little slut lie about not having any relations with our SZH? Let me tell you, our two children since childhood had been set to engage, who in the circle doesn't know they're a couple!

My son is so good to her, and had wholeheartedly been spoiling her like a princess, how could she have the face to deny this? You want to know the truth about this little slut! She cheated my son's and caused our company to entirety collapse! How could there be such a vicious woman in the world!" When everyone heard Mother Song utter these words, all the onlookers stood in place. Wtf! What did this woman just say? SZH and JYR were really engaged! She actually said that... SZH had been treating JYR wholeheartedly? Mother Song was aware that people were looking at her strangely but she didn't know what was wrong. YWW looked at her in ridicule and in a very extreme questioning tone, she replies back "Impossible! Auntie, you must be lying! SZH's girlfriend is clearly SMQ, how could he have any relations with JYR!" How could Mother Song endure this questioning? As the result, she instantly became furious, "I lie! I'm SZH's mother! Can my words still be false! Clearly this little hussy is lying! Who's SMQ? What's this nonsense your talking about?"

riyo, govindec, poirot11 and 19 others like this.
  19. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for the spoilers. Do you know if these are the last chapter updates for today? ~

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea tbh.. but the chances are it is. Regardless of this, I'm still refreshing the page in hopes of more.. :blobpeek:

Lavenderia and Vishaakha like this.