LCD Moon’s Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 11, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/moons-labyrinth

C2: I wonder if he'll use his power from the prologue to punish the people that did whatever it was they did to him. It feels like he won't, but its hard to say right now.

C3: If her parents are rich, and he still thought she loved him, then why didn't he try to go to them to help him in his lawsuit against his faux-friend?

C4: I really, really hope he kills them both, or if not both of them, then at least her.

C6: I'm really not clear on why he's not more homicidal. It would be quite easy for him to kill his wife and her parents and then use his daughter's inheritance to pay off his debts. Well, physically speaking. Mentally speaking his moral qualms might be outweighing his desire to protect and uplift his daughter.

That aside, why would he get a job working construction? He ran a very successful company by the sounds of it. Even if it failed, his record of success up to that point should be enough to land him a job with one of Jaeho's competitors. He'd also have a much better shot at paying off the debt and/or getting revenge on Jaeho.

C8: I get the feeling that the new girl is supposed to be the FL, but she's young enough to be the MC's daughter, or close enough that it would still be cradle robbing.

That aside, if she wants to help, she can just give the MC a job. It shouldn't be hard for her to at least get him an interview with her family's company.

C11: I'm surprised he still has insurance. Though, since he had insurance, I wonder why he didn't get his heart checked out sooner.

That aside, if he's first gen, I wonder if that means his daughter will be a second gen.

Am I the only one that was half expecting Jiyoon to be one of the interns?

C13: I wonder if Jaeho has heard about his sudden windfall yet, and if he's used his connections to make life harder for the MC. I can't imagine it'll be good for him to have so deeply offended a Connector after all. If nothing else, it'd likely damage his chances of inheriting the company.

C16: That was hardly a compelling argument for why he should risk his life and his daughter's future.

C17: So, what's to stop him from taking her deal and then never even bothering to try to fulfill his end of it?

C18: Why wouldn't the contracts include clauses that required paying back the full cost of all the resources she'd invested in them if they wanted to break the contract?

Also, why wouldn't she try to hire a few Connectors to actually earn money to fund her true objective? And support staff to ease her burden?

C20: Why didn't he hire a nanny? It would be infinitely better than leaving her home alone. Kids that age can easily injure themselves severely.

C21: This series feels like its taking a really, really long time to get to the point. Does the pacing ever pick up?

Lurking and Neurotoxic like this.
  2. Valyrian6

Valyrian6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The series ramps up pretty slowly. not as slow as ISSTH, but it doesn't have the best place. And the whole entire reason why he wasn't able to find a job is just due to the fact that his fake friend has a position that is too prominent and no one is willing to offend him

3. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his ex ever show up again?

4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is good but there is few minor awkward/strange thing not so clear or absurd

Up to the translated chapter, not yet and I don't know if she ever showed up again in the future

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he doesn't want to do anything with them anymore. He's a slightly changed after becoming a Connector.
    NTR
    That's against his moral compass. In the chapters ahead, he feels mentally disturbed about murdering humans or death. Plus, he's in a astronomical debt with his daughter being a hostage. Don't forget his ex-wife would kill her own flesh and blood.
    His daughter has no inheritance. His ex-wife's family are criminals.
    He doesn't want revenge. The man broke in all levels. Easy to say he went insane and his daughter is his only attachment left to life. Priority is her well being, not revenge. Again, revenge won't solve anything. His bastard friend and ex-wife have connections, he doesn't any power or influence as of yet. He can't afford a high income-investing job with that astronomical debt. There's also his former friend's disgusting power moves behind the scenes.
    No clue. No information or foreshadowing as of yet.
    Heroine's love and heartbreaks gotta start somewhere. I don't recall Jiyoon being a prodigy?
    He's saving for his daughter or the insurance doesn't cover. He still got that astronomical debt.
    His daughter isn't a second gen, because he had her before becoming a Connector.
    Oh boy.
    No information. Unknown.
    Man's desperate and the Connector's heart is addicted to the Moon.
    It was explicitly shown during the negotiation he doesn't want to become like his former friend and ex-wife. He hates their guts.
    She's desperate, too. You'll see why later in the future chapters.
    Understaffed and lack of funds, just enough for Sungyoon for now. It's her last attempt anyway.
    Don't worry, that problem will be solved by the heroines. Besides, his daughter is definitely broken to some degree from the way she behaves a little differently from the average child. The breakup definitely messed him and her daughter's psyche. The trauma is still there.
    No, but the hype is there. I like to think this is a story of rising from the lowest to the highest. Zero to hero, if you call it. Plus, the relationships formed look natural unlike most reads. The enemies and friends aren't 1-dimensional. It even addresses the harem issues concerning between normal and Connector households.

Neurotoxic likes this.
  6. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The below is not an spoiler, but my prediction going on from the latest translated chaper
    The MC will defeat the behemot and will become famous on earth since he was the first connector to defeat a monster on earth, this will lead to the ex wife notice the MC and try to do something to take more money from him using Shinhae.

Neurotoxic likes this.
  7. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel but the prose, especially in the latest chapter, makes me cringe. So cheesy!

8. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    I started with a bucket load of feels, but unfortunately, it is slowly going away.

9. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters have been super hype because it's finally caught up with prologue in chapter 1 but there's more commentary than actual action in this chapter.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    MC should be selling his semen for gems. :blobhero:

userunfriendly and lunarshadow like this.
  11. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I know we haven't heard the last of the ex-wife, but dear lord was this chapter's ending an arrow to the heart.

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she's just acting out of her personal situation. As she's not a connector and her other siblings are.
    It'll allow them to get closer as they share their stories.
    p.s. if she isn't his and has to be adopted, imagine the excuse it'd be to sign up for mom on the paper work. Jimin legal mom.

Also, US will free up Chelsea to get closer to him i guess. :blobcheeky:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  13. Kelfaein

Kelfaein New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we ask for a spoiler here? Is shinae his biological daughter or not those who have read the raws... this particular hanger is annoying me.

14. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Man that ex-wife and ex-friend should go to hell if she even tried to cross the father-daughter they betrayed...

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.
  15. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually don't even budge on cliffs (unless it's a funny cliff like the recent one in TRK with the paternity test(huh...)) at worst I just go "Oh!" or "Dun Dun Dun" in monotone but I actually freaked out after this chapter...

edit: not that I don't understand what she's getting at... sure Shinhae is his pillar of support, hell Shinhae is his whole life... while this has the potential to destroy his heart it also means that in a controlled enviroment the situation can be salvaged, on the other hand if (with his newfound popularity) this is used against him in some way it will lead to catastrophic consequences... it would probably lead to the first connector dying of a heart attack I wouldn't be surprised if he just shut off and entered a coma (like in a drama)... clearly Jimin is trying to protect him... but damn this came out of left field...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Then he’ll pick up a wrecking ball, with his bare hands and throw it...at them.:D And the crowd will cheer.:p

Did the President think the daughter isn’t his because there is a suit for custody?! Or is she protecting him, in case of a suit? Gah...hate cliffhangers!o_Oo_Oo_O

I’m still around chapter 60. I took a peek cause I won’t reach the end of translated chapters tonight. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    elengee likes this.
  17. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    So why aren’t they doing that?! If only one parent is needed for high chances of awakening, then it makes sense for a trade to appear on high ranking Connector sperm.:eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO:

elengee likes this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, at this point i was thinking, how is the government not collecting a semen tax or something. 'for the public good'.
    I guess since earth was 'safe' and it was all about farming on the moon it didn't get there yet.
    (then again it's also unrealistic how they're basically treated as coal miners, which should also change now earth is in danger)

19. Heraxia

Heraxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the only that can't stand Shinhae ? I don't know why but I can't come to find her cute... I don't even know why.

dereonlad and userunfriendly like this.
  20. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be Blessing or Curse
    Blessing = FBI won't capture you
    Curse = Everyday you stray further from Loli Cult

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.