LCD The Main Heroines are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-main-heroines-are-trying-to-kill-me/
    Synopsis:
    To save the hopeless Dark Fantasy World, I held back my tears and destroyed the world, then killed the Demon King and returned.

Now, I’m trying to save the world using the ‘System’ I gained as the ‘Regressor’s Privilege’… but the Main Heroines have also awakened their memories of the previous timeline.

God damnit.

noticed there wasn't an LCD for this...

so generally I don't like stories like these. feels contrived when mc's try to make people hate them, y'know? doesn't help that the sun god is clearly the bad guy here. hopefully a way can be figured to prevent the mc from losing lifeforce when people figure out he's not a bad guy. otherwise this novel feels like it'll just be sheer torture of the mc.

Otherwise I like it. especially now that he is picking up allies.

oblueknighto likes this.
  2. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask why did you blame that Cheapskate Sun God since he literally did nothing yet except for telling the Saint that whatever she's doing is wrong but get misunderstanded by her. But whatever...

As they said, That world is a sh*tty game!

Anyway, I love the premise of character doing good while masking it with evil and have people misunderstood his actions. I pretty much prefer these kinds than looking at goody two shoes hypocrite hero who thinks whatever they're doing is justice.

Looking at hero who is hated by the world save it is much more satisfying since we can see their mental struggle where they might fall into the abyss or grit their teeth and preserve their faith.

Note : While I know this will very much turn into Harem Novel, I have hope that protagonist will only end up marrying his fiancee.
    What about others? I say to hell to them!

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spirit of the sword cut the sun and the fiancé also said that she's going to pull one over on the sun god by erasing her memories of the past life and casting the obedience charm on herself. also the prophecies and depictions of the characters are not matching with reality. something is off. this whole system is off...and god is always evil in these kinds of scenarios.

judging by the tags people keep adding and spoilers...you're out of luck there.

4. DVSkin

DVSkin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it all. Need spoilers ? xD
    Spoiler for harem ->
    He made 5 main heroines preggo + 2 sub main heroines + 1 major spoiler heroine. 8 total if i remember correctly. And yes, there is story why he's gone and make them pregnant.

5. Maramnic

Maramnic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best novel! Will be one of the most popular novels here when completed

6. DrVanilla

DrVanilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fav novel! Such a unique premise and execution, recent chapters are really sad though, hope he and his sister will make up in the near future. There are also illustrations in the translator discord if you're interested

7. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she gets her heart broken and comes to hate him as the worst villainous scum that he is (acting as), otherwise the system penalty will shave away his life again and they introduced another ominous-sounding event that would curse those who were concerned about him.... He's really not kidding about when he calls it a dog **** game.

It's just gutwrenching that the best he can expect in this scenario is a simple pleasure of toying about with a cat doll that he doesn't realize on a conscious level is connect to Kania.

DrVanilla likes this.
  8. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kania, mah baby....
    let me be the father of your child

canaria23 likes this.
  9. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice story so far. A bit lacking in world building imo that will hopefully be rectified in the future.

10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Google says this link is not secure lol

11. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google randomly says half the sites I visit regularly aren't secure, then changes its mind about it the next day. Their recent security 'upgrade' needs a brain implant.

12. Vega320

Vega320 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor kania is going to end up with a complex about people touching her stomach….

13. IsekaiAudioTales

IsekaiAudioTales Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Liveius

Liveius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link