I Was Admitted To The Villain School

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Aug 2, 2022.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-was-admitted-to-the-villain-school/

[​IMG]

This is a great novel, very amusing. :aww: :blobmelt: :blobokhand:

The MC is smart and is self aware to know that she's VERY lucky. Thus she has had the confidence to Mary Sue her way through life. She was surprised to suddenly die, though. The after-life she now found herself in was weird, some sort of Academy for villains, but why was she categorized as a villain? It's very dog-eat-dog at the Academy with everyone scrounging for points.

The school has regular "exams", which seems to be (almost like VR) challenges with objectives to fulfill for groups of students at a time. To the MC, the exam is like a mystery adventure. Of course to the other students, the exams are death games. Students who are not participating in the exams can watch the examinees on the school's internet, so there are peanut-gallery commentary. Failure in some of the exams can mean death (to their souls? not sure yet), but if the student can persevere through to graduation, then they can be reborn again.

The translations is excellent too!

This is a fun read! Go check it out!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  2. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    OK. It appears that all of the villains at this Academy for Villains are villains from assorted novels (not any specific ones), including the MC.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    Ceilo27 and Emma626 like this.
  3. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-61.1
    Even a random robot understands this. Aside from collector's items, human food isn't readily available in the City of Machines, nor are potable water sources. She was relying on her storage rings so she didn't bring her backpack. So what has Xinghe been doing for food and water? Not to mention, where has she been peeing and pooping?

Emma626 and Ceilo27 like this.
  4. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is just a theory but maybe she disposed of her human waste (No judging) through the ring too.

So far any hint of ML? Or about the truth of the school real purpose?
    It’s clear to everyone that the school is sus and nobody can question the school, because the school can defeat the students easily.
    Honestly, I think it’s like Hunger Game in school settings with Fantasy added to it.

5. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-68-1
    This reminds me of a talk by Neil DeGrasse Tyson:

Unfortunately, this video clip isn't the full talk and it had cut out the quote I was looking for. That is, Islamic scientific study and research completely collapsed after that 12th century religious scholar (mentioned in the video) proclaimed (I'm paraphrasing) that anything that didn't have a simple explanation "was the Will of Allah". Thus, if one didn't understand something, it's the Will of Allah, so there's no point in thinking anymore about it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    Pochoclo likes this.
  6. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers for the actual purpose of the school?

Fictionaddiction and Emma626 like this.
  7. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't really relate to the novel in any way. And just because an ignorant person who follows a religion followed by billions says something stupid, doesn't mean the religion is a cult based on that one person's opinions. I'm sure you can find that one idiot in all fields of life.

8. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
  9. SellingMeng

SellingMeng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone actually finished reading it? Does this have extras? Or anything that is connected to this?