LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
    AkeShiro and DarkToastie like this.
  2. ImmortalDreamer

ImmortalDreamer [7 Sins][OriginPrince][Ero God][Phantasma]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ... A very interesting novel though! Has anyone read the raws? is it going to end at ch 203? Sadly, I can't read Korean and still haven't found a tool to read Korean ... I have to say that there are many awesome KR Novels slowing emerging up though! Well anyway more novels, more happiness :)

Fury likes this.
  3. ghostpeople

ghostpeople Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he should have put that it was real life and death game

4. BodhiBloodWave

BodhiBloodWave Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he said it like he did was to not worry her tho, telling her he spent years in a life or death game would likely have had her faint of fright

5. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    well hes not exactly lying tho.. he does get level and game like gimmick and he doesnt want for his mom to worry him he just not included the detail

6. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother's misunderstanding somewhat annoys me
    I don't want there to be a misunderstanding!!

If it actually gets cleared I'll cry tears of joy T^T

Fury likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for honor, but it seems our hero is an opportunistic a**hole ;)

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like maybe they should bring some pack animals so that they're not tying up the skeletons with menial labor when they should be fighting, the manager won't break his back carrying the loot around and they won't have to make a trip to the store between each run. Depending on how much time is wasted at the store, they might be able to squeeze in another run.

I wonder if their antics here will attract any attention. It seems like something that would.

Also wondering when he'll allow his rank to rise high enough to go to the 4 star dungeons. If he can curbstomp the 3 star dungeons at level 6, he should be able to steam roll the 5 star dungeons by the time he has access to his next set of class spells. At that point, I wonder if he'd hire the kid to be his manager's assistant? I'm sure he'd jump at the opportunity considering how much money is involved. Even if it turned out to be a temporary gig for some reason, its an experience that could help him land a good job at a guild later on.

9. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sort of surprised he can't stack up the bloodstones in his inventory. This is a game like world right? (Guess he doesn't want to expose this ability though?)

10. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange he choose to spend a lot of points on abilities not useful in combat when he is already starting party actions where he dump support to others. The 2000 points he complained about the cost of he probably spent on marginal skills already.

The quests like collect 3 of y and 2 of x for crafting seems much more economical, wonder if he will buy them with cash or alternate dungeons to collect them. Should probably be better to just put out buy orders since he makes enough in 30 min to pay for several sets of them (assuming the enemies aren't level 4 dungeon level).

edit
    Infinite money scheme. Buy the ingredients for $4000 or something. Sell unique stat raising potions that can make even normal people compete with monsters for $100 000 since nobody else can make them.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  11. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I read it right but basically once you get a class you can't buy those skills anymore you can only buy expensive class skills(I think) so thats why he's buying all of them now.

12. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHA~
    He's farming~
    So much $$$!!!

13. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    grinding item for the money..
    i wish MC become a battle necromancer not a buff type necro

14. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many times he can use the potion on himself! He could get pretty dang strong for a spell caster. If its only a one use item he can get rich selling it atleast.

15. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the requirements on other skills I think that it is sub level 10 skills anybody can get them, perhaps a few has special requirements for unlocking them. From 10 they are class restricted. So he can get them now or in 10 years. Skills tied to other caster classes he can never get (through the shop).

Perhaps a small portion are not class tied even after level 10. Generic skills of some kind.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it hard to believe that the #3 guild in Korea is in the top 20 of the world. Their population is just far too small for them to be turning out so many powerhouses.

I love his reason for refusing, and it even makes sense given his history, unlike so many heroes who just have massive egos for no justifiable reason (if you ignore plot armor).

I wonder if the Hammer Guild will make the mistake of trying to get at him through his family, and how long it will take him to wipe them out when they do.
    The low level skills were cheap and useful, in the long run, he'll probably get more out of them than any of the skills he could have bought if he'd just pooled their point value, plus, he wasn't taking things seriously at the time.

He should buy several more recipes before he starts buying monster parts. It wouldn't do for people to guess the recipes. Also, selling them is a waste of time given his new found focus on leveling. Unless he could get a lackey to make them, then it would totally be worth it.

Aternus likes this.
  17. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    A country of disciplined students(their education system is brutal) and where gamers are common and the good ones are close, sometimes surpassing B-list stars?

I'd say its realistic. I mean really understanding that you're supposed to min-max a character is huge in these game type scenarios. Imagine a normal person picking a warrior class and then putting puts in intelligence or magic cause it was lower then the others(completely realistic scenario).

Also they have some pretty high level military training, I mean they are technically still at war since the 1950s

and yeah the part of him not being used to having people above him was fantastic. I always find so unrealistic when these types of character accept authority figures and he's just like not a fucking chance.

18. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not going to join a guild~
    He's attracted a lot of trouble~ :coffee:

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for his friends ;)
    As far as I can tell, he's the only one that has access to the game elements. Everyone else is just fumbling along with their starter stats and skills while using whatever loot they happen to find. That being the case, any other country with a strong military and a larger population would be more likely to turn out powerhouses than them.

I don't remember one ever accepting authority figures. Not seriously anyway. Plenty say that they will and then just do whatever they feel like anyway though.

20. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought everyone had access to game elements he was just the equivalent of someone leveling a second character?

I was referencing english novels and some japanese ones in terms of powerful people accepting authority.

and yeah the interactions between him and his "manager" are hilarious. The character reactions in general are entertaining here, like when he shot down that bitch hard, or when his sister by saying "I want a dog" got him to double his budget for a house.