Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Information:
    The King’s Avatar (Quan Zhi Gao Shou 全职高手), written by Butterfly Blue (蝴蝶蓝), is under the Gaming category. It received the title for Best Work in 2013 and was the first 1000 Pledged Work (千盟作品). It has 23 million hits on Qidian and has the 2nd most recommendations in its category with 4.6 million recommendations.
    Genre/Tags: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Slice of Life, Gaming, eSports
    For a series without romance, the author sure love to tease us with romance bits here and there.

ch 162
    The dungeon went by smoothly and in the blink of an eye, they reached the first BOSS.
    The romance in the TV show still hadn’t made any headway. The female lead knew from episode one that the male lead was her childhood friend, but the male lead still thought of the female lead as a newly-made friend.

“Tsk tsk. This guy’s so stupid.” Ye Xiu commented on the male lead.
    I agree, Ye Xiu, I agree.

qwerty likes this.
  2. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    `
    I honestly think the author will have the two get together at the end due to the fact that they pretty much know a ton about each other and she does seem trying to a extent.
    The other two will prob stay friends and all that. :eek: but yea this novel is so nice ~_~

qwerty likes this.
  3. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    how come mumu is cold in a furry suit lol. She's not wearing anything inside is she?

yeah that was stupid.

qwerty likes this.
  4. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lachiel Right? If I'm not mistaken, one of the reason Ye Xiu agree to retire quietly is for Mucheng's pro career. I'm going to be really mad to the author if those two didn't get together. But someone that has read the raw once said that there's no romance at all.

@JJ Who knows? But she managed to get Ye Xiu lend her his jacket. That's a big achievement

“Yeah, skip ahead.” Su Mucheng said.

“How much?”

“2 minutes 43 seconds.”

His mouse moved and the cursor flashed from the game to the web browser. He skipped ahead exactly 2 minutes 43 seconds.
    That's one convenient ability. I wonder if he could teach it to people

Neyva and qwerty like this.
  5. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Xiu is soooo "eviiil". He actually planned ahead how to exploit the major guild resources /sarcasm

lavender_drop and qwerty like this.
  6. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Buahaha. You never know, he could of planned it all out at the start. and if you think about it now, the current situation is even better. He can get more then 1 payment for one dungeon now, if another guild pays him. Won't be his fault because they didn't communicate.

qwerty likes this.
  7. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    QZGS has 2 manga adaptation, right? I know one of them got axed, but what about the other one? The link given at gravity tales lead to itunes app, which is unavailable for me.

qwerty likes this.
  8. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh I don't know to be honest, I can look around but I don't think I'm gonna really try and read it atm..

qwerty likes this.
  9. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Defeating lv 70 with level 30 character..
    Well, I believe that Ye Xiu had the capability to do that, but 40 levels of difference is pretty high. Wouldn't the be damage reduced a lot?

10. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh he said he was going to borrow a lvl 70 account. so hes not going to do it on his lvl 30. :)

11. the_cheater17

the_cheater17 17 is not my age

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it too.
    Although damage reduce a lot, as long as Ye Xiu can prolong the fight, he can win.
    But Ye Xiu will use random character with same level. Next matter is, will he be serious or not?

12. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he said he will borrow a level 70 character, but he also said "I won't bully you with lv. 30 account". I'm just trying to imagine the lv 30 x lv 70 fight. Imagine how pissed off his opponent will be once he realized he can't land hit on Ye Xiu. :)

I think he will not go all out, only enough to defeat his enemies. Previously he said that playing seriously all the time is not good for a player his age. But where will he borrow lv. 70 character? Chen Guo?

13. the_cheater17

the_cheater17 17 is not my age

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the opponent's guild that I always forget the guild's name will lend a random character to Ye Xiu.

14. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Bleh I knew I was forgetting something. thanks >_<. and yea the damage reduction would be pretty serious.. but He would prob just be chain stunned / tumbled so he wouldn't be able to move -shrug-

15. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe I got the feeling that his opponent will rage quit before his actual HP depleted to zero. It took him 3 hour to take down boss monster with 6 level difference. I don't think Poplar Beach will be able to last for more than 30 min before he disconnected his connection.

16. korendir

korendir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this problem too since I use an iphone. I had to download the bluestacks emulator on the pc, and download the app on bluestacks, and read from there. The comic itself is free on the app!

Enjoying it so far although not much has been released yet!

Lol, yes its a super roundabout way I know, but I love this story!

Shio likes this.
  17. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to be casually following the novel but now I'm really liking it. I liked the characters before and was wondering how far they'd bother to develop them in the novel but when I watched the video and browsed some more stuff on bilibili I found a lot more than I was looking for.
    Really looking forward to more now.

SevenFlower and Shio like this.
  18. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read it too. I am really starting to regret not studying Chinese seriously... :confused:. But at least I could see the drawing.

Welcome aboard mate.

19. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Steamed Bun for the win!

20. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Steamed bun is too fast.