Discussion 2 topics for discussion...

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by SirPinha, Aug 14, 2017.

1. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    First things first... I was watching The last vídeo from Gameranx... And they talk about your personality and you character in The game and such... And i'll ask The same question... Does your personality interferes in The games you play?
    In my case yes... I cant play as bad guy's... It actualy makes me feel bad...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

And The second is... What is your botton line? I was playing Spec Ops The Line... And if you played this game you know what happens... But what makes me think a lot... Was that part at The end of The game... When The civilians kill Lugo... And you shot them... That hit me realy hard.:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

2. Hunta

Hunta shameless

Reading List:
    Link
    only time I look forward to play the villain is in horror pop up games

Ignus likes this.
  3. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    True... But thats funny games to play with your friends and such... I'm asking about games that The world changes around The choices The player makes... Like Dishonored... The games from Bioware and such...

4. Dolfitos

Dolfitos 『Kingsize』 『Jason of N.U.F』

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on how bad the character is and if he is justified even if it's not a motive that quite satisfies me as long as there is a reason...

ero madoshou likes this.
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually prefer nonviolent approach... So yeah... Also, I always make my customizable character as female and treat her like my own daughter.
    I ended up as max Paragon Shepherd even without looking at a walkthrough... Something is wrong with me.....

I usually refrained from harming innocents/unrelated people if possible... But game being game....... You know. Everything tries to kill you.

AliceShiki, King0Mik and kenar like this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a game. I've killed thousands of innocent people in GTA.

7. Sedave

Sedave «Custom Title»

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes... My personality plays a big role when I plays game... I tend to prolong the game and try to keep a balance of power everytime I plays RTS... I dunno why, but I do love to amass power(by making sure my enemy is alive) before giving the death in a bang...

Like when I plays CnC 3 I cannot Finnish it until I've got WMD of at least my own faction... Not to mention I love to steals others building too... What can I say it's my personality...

ManFries likes this.
  8. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    no cause if that was the case i would be a raging homicidal maniac desu~

and ive played the pc version of snake and let me tell you ain't nothing that sucks more desu~
    oh wait i played sims and basically checked if i could make ghost babies suffice to say i succeeded desu~
    after killing off like 15 babies they started popping up desu~

9. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so wrong... In so many motherfucking ways! But i cant stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahajaahahahahah:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

10. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    don't lie to me you've murdered your sims too desu~

11. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you never enjoyed Grand Theft Auto series.

I find it hard to play as a hero. They just cant make the story genuine that way, how can you relate to a hero? You need to write a story in a way that doesnt diminish the hero's power and make us understand him and his motovation more.

Have you played Red Dead Redemption? How do you see the Mc there? I see him as a human, the end really shook me, I santed to go slaughter all those american shits. Here is the interesting part, an american cursing americans because he got too involved with a fiction.

Make him evil, make him good thats your choice. But make it believeable.

Mympersonality defnetly interferes with the game. So I am playing mount and blade or strong hold and I recoeve a taunt or a challange or the worst, a threat. I will cut off my arm in the game if I have to, but I will drag that person off his high horse. This happens most of times in choice based games or strategy games.

So I was playing Fable and there comes a choice to kill your sister to gain power. Would I kill that sister in the game? If someone challanges me, why not? Me and my friends played this game and no killer he for the time except me, I am saying this that just like when you read fiction you put asode your galues, you do the same whenyou are playing games.

Otherwise either you will not fully enjoy your games or be really selectove about them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  12. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont mind playing the villain or anything but i only play games like League of Legends or mmorpg like Dragon Nest/Ragnarok online and depending on my mood i also play FPS.

Most of the times its female though especially on mmorpg.

As i said i dont mind being a villain. If the game needs to eliminate civilians then die civilians. The most bottom would be anything near Yaoi or BL.

13. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    I save my game in skyrim and then starting to do a massacre

Tramsloof likes this.
  14. Anikiman

Anikiman Sloth From The Land Of Silver

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as there's no actual consequences on the game I will do anything from swearing to stealing and killing, etc. Otherwise I will usually stay as the good guy aiming for the best possible ending. (Though in Skyrim I will still choose the imperials instead of aiming for the truce because F Ulfric)

15. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    I played most of The GTA series... But i alaways try to minimize The DMG... I don't realy like going on a rampage...
    Never played RDR cuz never got a ps3 tho... But realy wanted to play this game...
    I don't play as a hero in most based choices games... I just do what i think Its right... Most of the time is my own justice... But i cant do bad things for The sole purpose of Doing them.
    And that part in fable... I Didn't even need to think... Of course i wouldnt kill my sister for power.

16. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    I literaly hate this "Humans are superiors" bullshit... Whenever i got The chance i side with demi-humans... Humans sucks. Fuck you Ulfric.

17. Anikiman

Anikiman Sloth From The Land Of Silver

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in Skyrim there was also the mer (elves) supremacy BS. But Ulfric was being used to keep humanity segregated. That dumb Nord deserves no power!

kenar likes this.
  18. Rurin

Rurin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the same. >-< Being evil on games makes me feel guilty most of the times.
    But you know what's great? When the game makes you feel like an hero (or just someone innocent), just to then tell you that you are as bad as the villians (or even the TRUE villian). And then you think of all you did until now with the best of intention or just blissful ignorance...
    That despair feels pretty good.

Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  19. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    I killed my Inbred first child so my genius second child can inherit my kingdom and ordered the execution of my wife for infidelity while humping my concubine

20. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    It'scup to people to affect their character or not. Some simply play the bad guys because then want to try to be on the other side, some because it's fun and safe to do so, and some simply play because THEY CAN. It's up to people to do thinks and do that affect their charcater's persona. And as one man said: "Game is the real world simulation on a certain level".
    And for the second question, i don't have bottom line, because i choose the game i like to play, that's all