LCD Arifureta WN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Oct 30, 2016.

1. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprising this doesn't exist already.
    NU link http://www.novelupdates.com/series/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou/

Anyways welcome to the Discussion on the latest chapters. Personally I haven't advanced passed 125 with some gaps from 100 and whatever chapter that was last on Japtem. Just waiting for the final main chapter to come out before I restart my reading from the very beginning.
    I am probably on like chapter 96, but I haven't read in ages.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea would love to read it past what 200? everything after that is the synopsis/summary

3. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, to be honest, I've lost interest on the novel for a long time already... Much like everyone else sadly.

4. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually japtem droped the series. And chap 1-143 are already translated. Just check it out on NU for chapter 96-100+ ._.

5. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I lose interest in novels that start to have irregular updates. Once a week is needed for me to stay interested. Except for Risou no Himo Seikatsu which is updated sorted of monthly and releases are in parts. Only because I am loyal and that translator has my trust and respect.

6. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    That was simply where I was last. I am simply waiting for the entire main series to be releases. I might as well wait since it is about 36 chapters until the end of the main story. And ElementalCobalt releases nearly once a week. If there is like 5 chapters left, then wake me up. The best parts is waiting to do it all at once. I watched Luke Cage, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones all within the same day that it came out. 12 hours of non stop entertainment.

7. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can respect that. Though I don't know the current situation fo the novel's translator

8. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    None seems have some expectation here eh? Though no matter what, arifureta is my favorite and will always be

9. Fluffybunz

Fluffybunz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't really like the WN version though. Shame the LN got removed.

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    my only beef was after he accepted Shia as "special" to him it went harem hardcore and fast.

Jarrow likes this.
  11. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for the current translator to catch up with his/her translate to the chapter 100 and beyond that~

12. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, the quality dropped to the point where it's pretty much a straight MTL, little to no editing. For japanese->english, that's essentially unreadable. : ( Not throwing anything at the MTL'ers who have been dropping chapters every so often, but If an actual translator group picked it up, I'd love to start reading it again.

And from teh speed and number of people commenting on this new LCD post, I suspect I'm not alone . . . . : D

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    antiheroes go this was pretty good only one that I liked other than Forsaken Hero [pre volume 4] that volume sucked!

14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything went downhill after they escape the labyrinth. Not planning to pick this up.

15. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop reading when there was a gap in the chapter translation release, since there was only a summary of those chapter. The gap was between the translator's chapter and the MTLer chapters. I too would like to know the status of the novel since it has left my mind since the JP Transmigration novel translation and CN novel translation boom.

It's a decent wish fulfilment novel, but if you're looking for a well written novel, you should often avoid fulfilment novels from my experience.

16. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a significant difference between the LN and WN? Havent read the LN.

17. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see how in heck this can possibly be slotted under 'wish fulfillment'. The MC went through figurative hell to gain his OP abilities, and he's still trapped in what is a pastoral hell under the thumb of 'gods' who are metaphorically running an illegal dogfighting ring in an abandoned house for their own sadistic amusement. Even if he manages to 'win' and escape, the rest of his classmates can only face a bad end, deus ex machina not withstanding (I don't know the ending, either).
    The sucky part in my mind, is how it went from a gritty, dark, justified revenge trope to angsty harem. And how I lost all respect for dragons. Yeah. Not going to ever forget that. That damn memory comes up every time I read about someone else 'taming' a dragon. Bastards.

18. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Last chapter discussion. Please stop say you dislike it. There are already tons of people saying it's shit and it's kind of annoying to who like this serie.

19. Fluffybunz

Fluffybunz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are small differences between them but the differences help with some annoyances in the WN. The general plot stays the stays the same. (I stopped reading the WN at around volume 2 so I don't know if their are major deviations)

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant double check [since the LN was taken down] but not much other than a few "side stories" got extended/moved around. if memory serves the flashback of when Koari saw the MC "save" the grandma and kid in Tokyo got expanded and placed at the end of V1 or V2. its like 20 WN chapters per LN volume