LCD Dragon Martial Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Odyssey, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so by now I seriously wondering if the foster dad and his wife were in an arranged marriage cause she is showing zero love and respect towards her husband

TokenZero and The Darkness like this.
  2. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a asshole. And clearly feng yao is an asshole too. Probably got it from her mother.

3. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks like she's starting to look the mc's way but with a mom like that who doesn't seem to be faithful to her husband and no love for the adopted son yea ofc Feng Yao is "corrupted"

The Darkness likes this.
  4. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    Except for the girl he helped in the beginning, every girl introduced in this novel is a bitch.

5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    ofc cause she's going to be the legal wife in his harem

6. Osaleh

Osaleh Nightmare Serpent Bloodline Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, there's still that qin girl, I mean technically in the royal forrest they're all against each other so all is fair and she did what she did, its just that she is against mc that we feel she's a bitch.

7. Screed

Screed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than about 5 people (both men and women), everyone is going to be the enemy

8. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    What pisses me off the most is that these people actually stood up to talk about why they were leaving like anyone gave a shit. If you want to leave then leave no one asked you to make excuses. Whether the clan dies or not every singe one of you will be dealt with by the MC sooner or later

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no no we need to know how shameless these ppl are cause when our mc becomes the god of this world and they come crawling back he can use what they said and throw it back to them

TokenZero likes this.
  10. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay yeah I just realized that was for the readers and not for the MC, lol I got to involved in the story

11. DavidKim

DavidKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can sorta understand a wife not giving a shit about her husband, but even the daughter? Really? How do you grow up with a nice dad but not give a shit when he might actually die? That's a new kind of evil.

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    will even thro I hate the foster mom....at least she is different from other stories. I mean either mom is dead or the MC ally its nice to see an evil step-mom character

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    umm dad liking your foster brother more than you will do it oh and final straw being your daddy trying to marry you off to a weakling

14. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, or maybe the fact that the dad tried to arrange a marriage with the waste made her sour over the years. Women like that who have no strength ( no mention of her cultivation ) live through their children, their joys is theirs.

She's from the Li royal family, it's quite possible she wasn't the best of prize and so she married down?

He gave Long Yu much attention and love as well as cultivation pills to help his "useless" stepson instead of giving it to her who would benefit more. He also wanted to chain her to a useless guy, how would she walk proud in front of everyone in having a shit tier husband?

Basically, she wanted more love from him and it wasn't to be. Hell hath no fury than a woman(girl) scorned.

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    the marriage idea didn't occur til a few months before the story kicked off and the cultivation supplies, well mc didn't get any til he actually stepped into the martial world sooo her being a bitch is well her being a total bitch to the son of the man that saved her husbands life

16. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even worst if the marriage thing is recent, your daughter is doing well in her sect and you decide... Hey marry Long Yu!

Top fucking kek...

Reminds me of ATG's Qingyue marriage. Like, you push your daughter to marry some guy because he saved your life. Look it's all well you want to pay a debt but don't give your children as property to settle a debt. I swear these fathers are brain damaged.

MC stepfather forgot one crucial thing. Women don't care about your brotherhood, your duty to the kid's father etc... I assume he died or w/e and he feels duty-bound and/or guilty.

It's all well and good he saved her husband's life ( is that what happened? ), but now the future of her daughter is at stake.

Edit : If you treat women like property, do not think you wont get a dagger in your back.

17. Dashio

Dashio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave him 1 pill wich wasnt even meant for him tho, it was meant for his daughter but she left too fast

18. Novosi

Novosi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In older societies all around the world that was normal...

19. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it can be both viewed as bad or good depending how you look at it, bad because the reasons you siad, but it could also be viewed as, my debt is so heavy that only my most valuable possession can clear it.
    Me personally i am on, he should not have done it, but it is both a compliment and degrading, because of the time period, so it would be a normal thought process, but it is still pretty sh*ty thing to do.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    specially for the debt of life. the children wouldn't even be alive/exist had it not been for the actions of the other party so its a means to draw the 2 families closer.

Novosi likes this.