LCD Gate of Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 27, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get this feeling that they know those two are NPCs and their just humoring them and planning to use them as cannon fodder later. Or maybe they're grooming them to be Boss characters in the open beta or something, though I find that less likely.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that guy's actions and attitude up to now, he may well be better off without him. Though killing any of the players solo is probably going to be very hard. Maybe he could start with the noobs?

3. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, Asheron's call, the shard vigil

4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this good? Kinda stopped a bit after the plane crashed cause it somewhat bored me..

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to say, its still early days, but if you like the idea of the Matrix as a VRMMO told from the perspective of someone who can never leave, then its worth giving it a shot. If you're still bored by the end of the first arc though, then I doubt it'll get any better.

Asf likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that employing a pedophile like that is bad for your organization. You can't help but be seen as villains by any half way decent human being, which means that recruiting or retaining such people would be extremely difficult. His very existence would be bad for morale. Unless your group really was a group of pedophillic villains of course. I think other groups might band together to eliminate you if that were the case though.

7. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the group is a bunch of mad killers, a crime or more is not something they care

8. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sort of pissed that these guys are OP somehow when they can't use more than B strength which is what the MC currently has. I feel like the author blatantly let them have more power for some reason, because they even mentioned not just strength but the equipment that they used should not be above a certain grade or risk exposure, yet the fight was way too unbalanced.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, when pedophiles get sent to prison, they have a very low survival rate. Trust me, even killers draw the line somewhere. Especially the ones that have families that they actually care about.

Though yeah, if they're all sociopaths and/or pedophiles then my original statement still stands: others would hunt them down to kill them and recruitment would be extremely difficult.

Its not about how much power they have, its about how well they use it. Its like a body builder fighting a judo master: sure, their muscle mass might be similar, but the judo master will pretty much always win. Plus, they have much better gear.

Also, its only the skills that they had to limit. Any skills rated B or lower (like Cross Slash) were fine, as was any equipment they currently had regardless of rank.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel sorry for Roddy right now ;)
    I wonder if he was given the spare steel ball? If not, I wonder how they're planning to keep him from getting killed? And what kind of guild they're actually looking for. I can't think that a good one would want to associate with the type of noob he's making himself out to be.

11. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter..is gonna be gold.

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably it's to check if there are others "awakened" nearby
    he will said he wanted to go to a cosplay party and mistake the place

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that his reasoning is somewhat flawed. The guy may have protected Roddy on a whim, or to avoid unnecessary trouble. There's no need for it to have been a moral decision.

Also, what would he have done if no one stepped in to save Roddy? Watched him die? Jumped in to save him and gotten all of them killed?

14. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is hilarious

15. shane

shane New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting tired of this novel........ it hasn't been very good when ever the author makes character that more about using his brain than getting really strong the continuous plot armour start to get annoying. Even though all main character have plot armor when you make it so overt it get boring. Plus by the way this novel is going everytime they run into a enemy someone is gonna be kidnapped/used as hostage.

16. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Gasps* That last chapter. Qiu Yun is evil!!!!!!!!!!! Or so Soo Soo says (and because cuteness is justice, this must be true). Who here called it?

17. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I read this? Wasnt to fond of the Author previous works.. Honestly as a gamer i hate how "Players" are bad guys lol. Maybe I've been reading too much Japanese since Players are always the Mc op ^.^

18. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh usually i would say read it! But i did give a quite long review so check it out, it points out probably more than half about the book.

19. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm only 1/4 of the raw huh?.... hmmm

20. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuk! Rngesus can burn in hell with a stick up his ass!