LCD I am a Killer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by mr.tanen, Mar 6, 2018.

1. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A certain frog: Now, may we have the following people to provide a description of Qin Ke Xuan below:

Person A: someone highly skilled in martial arts, an incredibly OP lolita

Person B: an expressionless person, with unbelievably high moe specs

Person C: ridiculously good at everything, is a reliable comrade

Person D: ruthless and cold-blooded, a demonic reincarnation

Qin Ke Xuan: Me? I’m a killer.

Persons ABCD: …

Note: the author’s pen name “病蛙” means “sick frog”. Hence the author’s opening “a certain frog” is referring to herself from a third person’s view.

I've been reading this one for a while and just today found out that it didn't have an LCD so I thought I should put it up (this is my first thread in the forum btw)

The story has a transmigrated mc but instead of going to the past, she goes to the future. An ultimate assassin from ancient times into the body of a frail lolita, what could go wrong? (≧艸≦*)
    She later decides on her own that time-travelling is a thing in this world and that it might be hidden to the common populace, so she sets out to do whatever possible to go back to her time...for this she needs (again she concluded this unilaterally) to first have access to (or infiltrate) the highest circles of power and influence or via the highest education possible
    it's been foreshadowed that she was going to become an eminence in physics LOL

Hopefully more people will enjoy it as well

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tanya just wants to live a chill life after murdering all these fools after his previous reincarnation :blobpopcorn:

mr.tanen likes this.
  3. mr.tanen

mr.tanen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL i wouldn't say she was chilling through life, but then again, no one's as ferocious as tanya...no one

4. AzureNetherworld

AzureNetherworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who's her love interest?