LCD Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kcao1199

kcao1199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest arc is ridiculously infuriating. A slag husband and a green tea b*tch of a cousin. Can't wait for the counterattack.

3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    the current arc is too much, full of dramas =_= waiting for the rest of chapters for this arc translated

novparadisel and Alina Moktan like this.
  4. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for slag husband and green tea bitch downfall or bad ending.

HavenCustos and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  5. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that she throws the FL into one of the supporting ML's arms and make them marry real fast :blobowoevil_horns:

Alina Moktan likes this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here come our badass mc kick slag aashole ml ball. Can't wait for mc to beat fl and her son.

7. novparadisel

novparadisel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THE THRASHING WAS SOOO GOOD LIKE SHE TURNED HIM INYO A WASTE...NEXT ITS GONNA BE THE TWINS

HavenCustos and Poor_Hero like this.
  8. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a comment, not from the novel, but from the site:
    What kind of hosting is used? I don't know about everybody, and maybe it's my internet, but it's horrible to enter the site!
    I almost never can acess the site, in any browser, it's aways breaking, taking too long to open.
    And the copy lock... I hate it when people use this tool! To start with, because it is very easy to cheat, then, because every now and then you need to use crtl on a site...
    And it's two pages, you have to acess TWO pages! I've been trying open the link fron NU for about 10 minutes, and once I'll can, I'll have to get another link to read the chapter!
    Why not change to a wordpress, a blogger? It's FREE!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  9. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    @bibi
    I have the same trouble but it's just when they release chapter and it is posted in NU = due to high traffic.........
    You can also stalk the site to get the chapter before NU and be able to open without problem....

10. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tag me if this arc finish so I can read it. I feel like I want punch this brainless scum family

HavenCustos likes this.
  11. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    try asking in the spoiler session until which chapter this arc goes.
    But that's the grace of this arc. Seeing people being horrible, and then watching them get screwed!

HavenCustos likes this.
  12. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    What a teaser... is he happy that she probably died?

13. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    C 187 is the start of next arc ;)

HavenCustos and Kanna Rose like this.
  14. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C37: I'm really not clear on why she chose to follow him. There was no way that he was planning anything good for her.

C38: Why didn't she shoot immediately? The element of the surprise was the only thing that was ever going to let her bullets hit.

Also, why did Ling Xue allow her to reload her gun? And why didn't the fanboys or their guards come rushing in at the sound of gun fire?

C39: I don't think I've ever seen such a direct method being used in a novel like this...I'm sure it'll fail.

C50: If she's literally living at the school, then how is she washing her clothes? And why isn't the school complaining? Also, why don't any of the fanboys get her expelled? It's not like they need a reason. She's got no backing. They can just throw some money at the school and she'd be expelled without issue.

C60: She sure left a huge mess for the original to clean up...

C61: Personally, I would have dumped most, if not all, of them into Luck. Her Luck is really too low. It almost got her killed last time.

Why did she only spend half of her points?

C66: lol. She seems to have had a pretty big impact on the original's personality.

C67: Wouldn't avoiding marriage be a lifelong pursuit? How is she supposed to do that in under five years without committing suicide?

C78: She should just start whipping out technologies to drive the country forward. I say this a lot in these stories, but the printing press would be a phenomenal place to start. It's relatively simple, quite cheap, and the impact it can have on the development of a country is hard to overstate.

C81: I wonder why she can't share it with him after converting it. Its contents didn't change did they?

C84: If she's trying to get on Li Wen's good side, then it seems like a bad idea to give him such a strong and disobedient pet...

C100: Feel kinda sorry for Er Ya. She's basically blameless in all this. Well, assuming that she didn't know about her husband being engaged when she met him.

That aside, how is he paying for all that drinking he's doing? He doesn't have a job anymore does he? Does his family own a bunch of businesses or something?

C104: Why would the guards allow her to travel outside alone? That's not safe at all. The emperor would totally lop off all their heads when he found out.

She should really test them to make sure they can be eaten. Some varieties are poisonous after all.

C106: There's this part of me that's totally expecting a "I won't marry a man weaker than me!" scenario where she beats the prince half to death with her whip.

C109: I wonder how the original will feel when she gets back and finds out that she's a border general. Also, wasn't part of the mission for her to live the life of a princess? How is being a border general living the life of a princess?

C113: "But there was no longer any hint of freedom in Er Ya now." Gee. I wonder whose fault that is? It couldn't possibly be the fault of the coward who calls himself her husband but refuses to protect her from his mother or his ex's ex-maid, could it? /sarcasm

I hope Er Ya doesn't wind up committing suicide. She's definitely headed that way right now.

C114: I wonder if Xiao Hong cares for the princess as more than just her employer... ;)

C115: I hope she's learned to use something besides that whip. It's honestly pretty useless against people with armor.

C118: The woman was on the ground. The MC was on a horse. How did the MC reach her elbow to pull her onto the horse? Are her arms 2m long?

C119: It feels like the MC is building a harem...and not the reverse kind...

C121: My, Shen Feng really doesn't treasure his life. Does he truly believe that the emperor won't execute him if the princess dies? Regardless of fault?

C122: They're both on horses. How could she kick him in the fork? He's got a massive horse blocking for him.

C124: Why would she agree with the third principle?

C127: Well. Just lost a lot of respect for Confucius right there.

rofl. I love her brother's way of dealing with the minister's complaints ;)

C128: Why wouldn't they use spear walls and archers to deal with cavalry? Properly utilized, such tactics can practically eliminate casualties on their side while decimating the enemy.

C134: She was surprisingly happy with becoming a famous and feared border general. Honestly, it wasn't really what I thought she wanted with her request about being an honored and respected princess. Glad she's happy though. Of course, I still feel bad for Er Ya. She really didn't deserve a husband like that scumbag.

C135: I thought her Life points were supposed to go down with each task. Why are they still at fifty?

I wonder what Aptitude actually refers to. Is it just a general talent for everything under the sun or what?

Also wondering why her whip and archery skills weren't in the list.

C138: "Must stay married" sounds like the hardest mission she's received so far...especially if she does the world a favor and kills Dabao. I wonder if it counts if she murders her husband too?

That aside, I wonder if she'll cultivate in this life.

C141: "Being a widow probably wouldn't be bad." lol. So it does count ;)

C143: I love how direct her approach is to solving problems compared to other MC's in this genre ;)

C144: Aww. I was hoping she could cultivate.

lol. Gentle people don't worry about letting people die too easily ;)

C159: I thought he wasn't allowed to get it up for two months. Were the kids actually in the hospital for indigestion for more than two months?

lol. She sucks at consoling people ;)

C163: I have a feeling that the original is going to have a slapping fetish when she gets back...

C169: She actually gave them a house? That's way more kindness than they deserve.

I wonder how Mr. NiceGuy will be able to keep the FL from inviting the ML to live with her in the home Mr. NiceGuy provided for her. It's not like either of them understand the meaning of shame, and if he had the guts to stand up for himself, then collapsing the ML's family wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

Also curious how the MC will deal with the two brats. They're basically a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up in her or the original's face.

HavenCustos likes this.
  15. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they're more freeloading in her house. More than they deserve but I guess she's leaving it up to the original host to determine what to do there.

The ML is in jail right now so the new guy has a pretty open path. I assume that once the Xiao family's situation hit the news, the cook/assassin realized that he couldn't pay her promised fee and ratted him out for a shorter sentence.

I don't think she needs to deal with the brats. It'll be a long time before they can threaten her. She'll have already left by then. Even then he'll probably come into conflict with the new guy after his mom. He's only really dangerous if he teams up with the new guy which is unlikely because she has dirt on him.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, you're probably right. It's nice of her to give the original the pleasure of kicking them out ;)

I was assuming he'd get out on the Chinese equivalent of bail. Though, now that he's poor, the FL is probably the only one willing to help him there, and it's hard to say if she'd be able to.

I think you may be underestimating the kid, or overestimating the new guy's willingness/ability to control him. He's been emphasized far too much for her to be able to ignore him, and we've still got almost twenty chapters left in this arc.

HavenCustos likes this.
  17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe but what's he gonna do? He doesn't have a ton of money. He shouldn't have a lot of connections in the country. He can't really do anything personally. If anything I'd be more worried about the new guy double crossing her or the ML getting out of jail and trying to pull something.

HavenCustos likes this.
  18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    And these in laws haven't considered getting jobs yet? I wonder how many generations of their family had money. Ah, I spoke too soon. Grampa is trying to work but is getting blacklisted.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? Attempted murder is only 2.5 years? He's even totally unrepentant and likely had no lawyer, but it's still so short?

They held his trial and reached a verdict in under a week? Isn't that a bit too fast?

He's not trying to work so much as he's trying to own a company again. If he actually just wanted a job, I doubt he'd have a hard time getting one. Well, as long as he asked for it like a human being and not the conceited a**hat that he is. He'd probably also have to get the job in a completely different part of the country to escape the influence of the blackballer.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, she really got him out. That's surprising. I had forgotten that the most dangerous enemy is the MC's halo. Shouldn't give them a good story line to play into. Then again if he did become a crime boss in 2 years it wouldn't be her problem.