LCD Yotogi no Kuni no Gekkouhime

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Seraphic, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna start translating this at my usual pace, that is, somewhere between "a snail" and "continental drift".

I've skimmed ahead, but haven't actually read it in detail, so I only have the vaguest idea of what's actually going to happen.

TBH....I'm not a huge fan of "misunderstanding" plot threads and it;'s shaping up to look like there's a lot of that here, but hey, I do it for the yuri (and because flowingcloud wanted it translated).

Anyway, if anyone's read the LN, I'd be interested if there's any difference between that and the WN.

2. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think i will read it even though i am a fan of yuri. 1) Shoujo ai tag only (no yuri) 2) Misunderstandings ? meh 3) Gender bender ? double meh.
    If you tell me for some reason there are epic/good parts in this novel maybe i will reconsider my choice like : using his knowledge to bring prosperity, fluffy romance.

4. Tromend

Tromend Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have picked this up. I'm currently at Chapter? Episode? Thing? UGH, seriously, someone give me a better name, Number 2. BUT since I'm waiting on NovelUpdates to recognize my group (Bored Trans) I've yet to add both number 1 and 2 to the site. I am following the Light novel, and currently have access to Volumes 1-3. If you want to check it out, I recommend you go to boredtrans95440947 Dot wordpress, with a Dot Com. Yeah, not enough posts to put a freaking link, and I am a poor poor man that can't even afford a domain of his own, but Meh, whatever, it works.

P.S: I am aware its only, like 5 posts. But you see the name of the "Group" that's translating this, yeah... can't be bothered.

Seraphic likes this.
  5. Seraphic

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it bro. Do you want my translation of chapter 2? I've got it mostly finished, just needs some stuff at the end.

6. Tromend

Tromend Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already out, like, no joke, its up on the web. Since I can't post links Right now you'll have to do with this:

boredtrans95440947 . wordpress . com

I'm also waiting on NU to approve my Group Addition, for Bored Trans, in order to add it to the site though.

7. Seraphic

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahkay, I only saw chapter one when I went to your ToC.

8. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should put a description and link when you start lcd in the least.
    The story is of basically an old man reincarnating in an albino loli's body And him doing politics and battles over misunderstandings etc etc . I have read a few of the translated chapters only that were dropped so I can't tell how the series will go.