LCD Adorable Treasured Fox: Divine Doctor Mother Overturning The Heavens!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by bibi, Jun 28, 2018.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...divine-doctor-mother-overturning-the-heavens/

Well... someone have to create this topic...

Description

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady’s body, accidentally provoking a man, and unexpectedly forced into a one night stand. Making a small fox born of an unmarried relationship. This little fox also pulls her clothes and calls her mother?!

Fortunately, the small fox is well-behaved, and kind, intimate and protects his mother. In this mixed continent full of snakes, mother and son fought together to defeat their adversaries. So that those relatives who scorned them will regret.

But one day, his father came and found them, not only to steal her child, but even intending to steal her too?!

How can there be such a good thing? This foolish father of his, didn’t even ask for little fox’s opinion?!

Little fox’s hands on his hips: “You want to be my father? First pay up a silver and go behind the line. Mother, I think next door Uncle Wang is quite rich, you can just become Uncle Wang’s daughter-in-law.”

m4sh1 likes this.
  2. Rvze

Rvze Potato Ranger

Reading List:
    Link
  3. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, is this a love through multiple lives story? I mean, the current chapter certainly seems to indicate so.
    Unless those memories aren't really memories, but glimse of her future.

nightcore34 likes this.
  4. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They mentioned before the prophecy where Di Cang must marry the rightful queen, so it seems this really is fated. Don't know what to feel about the contract though, seems like he has a dog on a leash.

5. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're sure it isn't she that has him on a leash..kinda?
    The result would probably still be mostly the same.

I mean, it is normally a human "master", and he doesn't seem to be, which is why their son is rather..special.

6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he is able to summon her wherever she is to his side. Its more like she's the summon in this case. While she can control him emotionally (kinda) he can literally control her physically. If she goes too far away just one mere summon and there she is.