LCD Galactic Garbage Station

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 13, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/galactic-garbage-station/

C1: Wow, his home degenerated fast.

"he just took a shower" I'm surprised the plumbing was even working with the condition the house was in.

"Re-experiment a few times. If it is feasible, then in the future all the garbage from all major space-time dimensions can be sent to this tunnel…” Earth would quickly turn into Wall-E's home if that happened...

C2: It sure did take him a long time to realize that the boar meat was worth a lot, even if it hadn't been magical. I wonder if he'll still sell it though? And what those cats will become after eating it.

Also curious how he's going to explain all this to his neighbors. It'll be hard to hide, especially in such a small community.

C3: “Magical Beast meat is so amazing, can this meat be used for fishing?” That feels extremely wasteful.

C4: "I’ll go fishing again.” Really? Does he not understand how worthless lobster is compared to magical beast meat? Its like using jade to buy small quantities of mud.

I have a strong feeling that he's about to show off.

C5: "Su Jing put it in a bamboo basket and sealed it with a plastic bag. Even so, the smell slowly dispersed and countless fish gathered" If the original piece is in a plastic bag, and a plastic bag can't stop fish from noticing it, then why are they going after the one in the basket, and not the much bigger piece in his pockets? Or going after him for that matter since his hands should be covered in the blood from the beast?

C6: I wonder what affect this will have on the local ecology. Hopefully no one will die from the super powered aquatic life.

C8: I hope this series gets interesting soon. I'm about to drop it from boredom.

C9:Yeah...probably shouldn't sell anything to him. He's totally not an honest man.

C10: He sold the mother cat? My already low opinion of him just fell even lower :/

C13: I basically have no respect left for this MC. He's a moronic, self-centered, short sighted, gloryhound, and the only reason he'll succeed in the long run is author intervention. Stories like this aren't interesting at all.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  2. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, you actualy lasted 13 chapters. I droped it after 9 or 10 chapters.

He finished collage and can't even figure out that the animals eating the magic beast meat became magical beasts.

The wood was from a world filled with magical power and most likely containd some it selfe.
    He don't even know what effect the magical power can have on the finished product, for all he knows it might have turned the purfume into poison.

3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is pretty good so far. I'm caught up with the translations. Around 247 chapters.

I want to review this but I can't tell if it's harem or not. So far the romance is very good. This is more of a slice of life novel since no real enemies. Idk it's probably still to soon to judge but so far a 4-5 star novel.

I don't see any nationalism yet but I'm expecting it when he gets more into technology...

It all depends on how he handles the Wang Family that rejected him. If MC forgives them I'll be upset and the likelihood of that happening is high. Sigh, things have gotten complicated now that MC is at war with the Song family that's allies with the Wangs. The wangs deserve no mercy and should just be left as a small company if MC is going to spare them. If he handles this properly I'll like this novel

I really love this novel but I don't dare put my hopes up since it's a CN

--Looking back at this story after reading a lot. It does get out of hand and super-repetitive. The MC actions do start to seem a bit moronic since you realize his attitude about everything hasn't changed and the things he's doing is getting even more exaggerated.. So although he does seem like a 'Gloryhound' It's because he's in dire need of money, it was cool at first though but now it's always the same thing.
    ^I could had written this better but I'm far too lazy lol.

edit:
    I did some research. It's not harem but the romance seems to be incredibly slow and story is unfulfilling to the reader. I say this because not much has happened in the story -- and it still ends! I admire the fact the Author has made the story flow natural, that's something I rarely see in CNs but hardly anything has happened! Too many holes in the story not given closure.. Sigh. I still think it's better then Fishing Myriad Heavens or Monster Pet Evolution. I fear it might even be better then Pet King since at least the romance was conclusive. (Pet King has no romance despite the teases and Pet King despite good it's even slower and more nonsensical then this story that's why i said i fear that possibility since I really love Pet King and don't want it to end like that)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a CN version of Red Dwarf?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. It's a nice concept.

6. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    How are they the same?

userunfriendly likes this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Garbage+space=red dwarf...:p

animefan217 likes this.
  8. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Though so far its more like he gets garbage from fictional worlds with no space travel but seems this idea hasn't been done much.

userunfriendly likes this.
  9. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Notice less chapters are being uploaded guess translators are slowing down.