LCD Mushoku no Eiyuu ~Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Sep 18, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mushoku-no-eiyuu-betsu-ni-skill-nanka-iranakattan-daga/

Turns out the most powerful class is “classless”. Arel, son of the magic king and sword princess, was born without a class.

However, in return for getting the snot kicked out of him for years by his mommy (pfffttt!:ROFLMAO:) he has managed to create a skill where he can learn skills by observation.

Yet another “become OP by working harder than anyone else” Novel. But good. While the flat chested guild leader trying to tie him down by sleeping with him, to get married, is annoying, I’m hoping that that will lead to the predictable, yet oddly amusing frantic cold feet when he agrees trope.o_O

More interesting is the “boy” who was his childhood rival becoming the well endowed female friend after a few years. Obviously the JP obsession with...with...boobies (boobies...boobies..:blob_pompom::blobnosebleed:) is prevalent, it’s done more for gags and giggles.:blobsweat_2:

All in all, fun, yet not a “heavy” read. Certainly a light novel.:p You may enjoy, I do.:D

Almost forgot, the manga be good. Read nau, you will like.:D

KhayDesu, hillo315, 0000000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the manga, yes it was good

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna put the novel on my reading list since this is one of the tropes i like in novels but i'm gonna make a rant of something i have seen in this current trope that is making me hate this type of novels :(! :
    i really loved this trope in the past , today not so much for a simple reason: most authors seems to forget that if the MC worked harder than any other, there should be a lot of people who did the "same" as him as well and thus we would have other characters who are also OP, or at least stronger in their own way by working hard as well but NO, most authors of this trope today only focus of how the "MC" is the super guy who is the only one who can work hard and get strong and to make it worse, the mc parents,tutor's and so on is the "Only" one who would also fit this description as "working hard to get stronger" and became stronger in the novel by it , mainly older generation characters! because the current generation (the same as the MC) is a bunch of weaklings who do not understand the need to work hard!.
    well the rant is over: hope the novel is not like i talked in my rant!.

KhayDesu and userunfriendly like this.
  4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The author saved himself by saying the MC was unique, and the only classless.

He also explained how each class could upgrade from a lower class (swordsman) to higher (sword emperor) with enough effort.:D

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, this is interesting...

Author announced completion of Swordsman arc, and the start of the Magician and later the Tamer arcs?!?!:eek:

This may not be the series I was expecting...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

6. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More or less right, though the reason classless is “strongest” is that it isn’t bound by any one class or framework. Basically if you are a speed class, you excel in it but you would find it hard to learn strength based stuff (assuming it is possible at all, as it is questionable whether people have tried that before MC came around). Classless doesn’t excel in anything and was given nothing (“skills” in this world basically allow one to immediately use something like a sword well without having built up your skills from day 1; but it isn’t like a classless without skills can’t reach the same point with observing and hard work; it is probable that even people with classes could possibly learn such things with hard work though they would likely find it harder as they didn’t build their “skills” up themselves from day 1 and thus aren’t as adept), thus they can become anything.

MC himself can be considered a type of genius as he is excellent at copying and learning from others (his mom wasn’t a very good teacher and bad at explaining as geniuses that “just get it” are, so he had to learn from practical training and constant observation) and having the will to put in the effort to reach their. The web novel has just finished the first part and MC is on volume 2 where he decides to learn magic from his dad now.

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading ahead in mtl...
    now he’s taking entrance exams in ALL the magic schools...:facepalm:. And literally obliterating the magic resistant mithril targets...:blobfearful:
    He’s a showoff!:facepalm:

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning: Translation can be spotty. Sometimes...:facepalm:

They need an editor, bad.:blobexpressionless:

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Translation better, new arc beginning! Mage king Arel!:blobhero:

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Troll king - > :blobdizzy:

Sidekick got. Ariel :blobflag:.

:blobsweat_2:

11. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's asw, all of their English releases are MTL'd.

I'll pass, but it's a shame that they have 2 good novels held hostage

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s better now. Editor: Got!

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Even in JP novels there’s young masters. :ROFLMAO:
    Next time, fwoosh!:eek:

14. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc of second part is his son, a reincarnator with same jobless vocation as his father. According to the outsider, his family member have few screw loose in their head, except for mc child's mother

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?! :eek: This novel is multi generational? :eek:

16. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you a lot these days.

Here's another spoiler to generate more interest.

He has two kids (son and daughter). They inherit their mother's hair, but their dad's eyes and personality. They lack common sense, except the mother. Skill-wise they are like their father. The class system has zero bearing on this family.

The wife is ...... you can probably guess it already. The LN cover is a major spoiler.
    The red head girl from his home town.

To be honest, I enjoyed the magic school arc the most. Lots of fun happenings and amusing students.

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the magic school arc and enjoying it...but mtl got to be too much.:(

I’m wondering where the author plans to take this...generations of heroes? And I did expect nobles scouting for talents a while back...standard tropes.

18. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magic school act : well he became magic god at the end of This act.
    Went home and saw his Future wife trained by her Future mother in law.
    Tamer act : after graduating from magic Academy, Arel tamed a Daemon and gluttony slime, he depart to find another summon beast. Gained Behemoth, leviathan, and Phoenix. Went home.
    World domination act : on the way back, Arel arrived in a certain country , This said country king defeated by a newly rising empire whose slogan was Something along "fuck with job, everyone is same". He somehow getting involved with that empire 8 demon general. After round of hide and seek, the Emperor of that empire, or rather Empress was none otherthan Arel's older sister. Somehow their parent discovered his older sister misbehaviour, defeating the 8 demon general, and spanking Arel older sister. All is Well in the end.

Missing little sister act : Arel challenged by Reine to a duel, defeated her without even moving an inch(his movement Sealed by her). Reine is crying for her lost, Arel in the end promised to do her bidding(the loser have to obey the winner), and she unintentionally asked him to marry her. They got married, little sister went to check her job and then vanished. Arel's looking for her, Basically flipping half of the world upside down, defeated at least two demon king, conquered depest labyrinth. In the end, he discovered that his little sister job is master assassin, she went to study under the assassin god. By the time Arel learnt that fact, he realized that his little sister goal was to kill Reine.

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut?!:eek::eek:

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter...young masters got SCHOOLED.:ROFLMAO: