LCD The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Oct 24, 2019.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-undetectable-strongest-job-rule-breaker/

C1: Yeah, there's no way there's no strings attached to that... Though, even if there weren't, there's still the issue of his new body being the target of assassins with a proven track record.

C2: So, can he turn that ability off? If not, then this is going to be one lonely life.

C3: "Well someone went out for an errand to the Alchemists Guild for that girl’s examination." Love interest spotted.

I wonder if he got something like xp from that.

C4: "Anything I can sell… my clothes?" Has he already forgotten that he can steal as easily as breathing now? He can just waltz into that count's villa and swipe some stuff if he's squeamish about robbing someone who might not deserve it.

I'm expecting him to choose Stealth God: Darkness Wanderer. He didn't seem to like assassination, and that's the only other two character class. Well, assuming he can change classes. Though, if the card is just showing what he's capable of rather than actually influencing his growth, then he'll probably stick with the civilian class.

C5: "Nothing I can do about the 1 point per year system though…" Well, you could dump all future points into Vitality and hope for Immortality to pop up.

"And unlike the ones in Japan, this one had barely been touched by humans." Really? Don't adventurers quest there all the time to cull the monster population?

C6: Didn't realize hot dogs were a thing in Japan.

C7: Jill's a bit naive if she thought that mentioning Hikaru to Gloria would be a good idea.

She's way too coherent for a four year old. I hope she doesn't join his harem.

I wonder if he gained levels from killing the count, completing quests, or absorbing the remnants of Roland's soul.

That aside, he should try allocating people's points in order to explore the skill tree. He can even charge them for the privilege of unlocking "random" skills for them. Though, he should finish maxing out the other two basic Stealth abilities first, and learn how to make at least a very basic disguise.

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    For a second between chapters 7 and 8 I thought that he had actually stolen the girls points since he suddenly had the same number of points as her.

3. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He saved the girl from being turned into weapon in act one and she offered herself as she promised, yeah they're going out after that. The mc almost maximized his throw skill and reached divine territory in exchange for part of his humanity.

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I scanned some of the raws, and If I got it right (MTL issues) it seems like that is close to what he does, with the other adventurers, he just do not tell anyone he is looking through with their boards

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    @sjmcc13 Please don't post unmarked spoilers.

I considered that too, but it just felt like the least likely explanation, especially since he'd spent one of her points already.

6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not.

A spoiler is not and never has been defined as any reference to any future event. For example teasers or next episode previews give away small parts of the next event to drive up hype, but in general are not spoilers because the important information and much of the context is missing.

A spoiler has to (risk or threaten to) give away important details of the plot, not be something that is effectively a throw away line that does not matter afterwards, and is only there to facilitate a 100% predictable conclusion (especially when it is in a very predictable, safe and easy way). If the event backfires or comes back to haunt the character immediately or 50-100 chapters then referencing the (future) consequences would be a spoiler, not the thing he is almost 100% going to do, and since he is hiding his origins (because ya know killing that count and his origins are things to not bring up to anyone) the way he would do it

Parallel Wind likes this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does he reach (deleted) territory? :D
    I am enjoying. :p

8. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost there, just one step away from it. forgot which chapter but it's the chapter when they're venturing ancient capital dungeon.

userunfriendly likes this.
  9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Logical. Explore and test limits of your knowledge. As mentioned by a famous commentator in American history, the prospect of being hanged focuses your mind wonderfully. MC’s life depends on understanding his powers.:eek:

10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    ????
    Is this any good?

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Modestly interesting. Mostly the premise shows promise. Who knows?:p

12. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt the translator from the website that leaves behind all the honorifics?

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He does?:eek:

14. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I am asking a question lol

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much money is in the Red-Horned Rabbit fund...

"But what about axes or clubs?" Maybe the list would be expandable if it was his own? Or its contents are determined by the individual's life experiences or natural talents?

"It wouldn’t result into anything." That's probably not true. Unlocking them likely makes auto-allocation of their underlying abilities much easier once they have points again. This is still doing them a favor if they live long enough to truly take advantage of it.

He really should be writing this stuff down. Its unlikely that he'd remember everything later.

I can't remember them doing it, but at this point, I'm only really bothered when they leave things like onii-chan or whatever. So I may not have noticed.

Wujigege and userunfriendly like this.
  16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the many things most Isekai authors neglect.:facepalm:

:ROFLMAO:

lunarshadow and jacobpaige like this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "He then tossed the corpse into a plastic bag" This world has plastic?

"Hikaru-kun, you really are one lucky guy" I wonder when she'll admit to herself that its skill and not just luck.

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    slime plastic. :ROFLMAO:

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll intentionally unlock Group Obfuscation or not. If so, I have to wonder who the "group" in that will be. I'm betting on a harem member he's trying to save from something.

Also curious if his stealth title will extend to the members of the group.

"Hikaru almost handed her his whole wallet." lol.

At 1k per night, he might be better off just buying a crappy house and a mattress...

"Money left: 1,830 (+7,500+α)" so, is alpha here -3000?

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    So you only get one talent point a year? :eek:

So I’m hoping the spoiled upcoming chapters see him becoming a lot more powerful...or the title of this novel was a trap.:ROFLMAO: