LCD My girlfriend is really a superstar

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by aanasarbi, Nov 26, 2019.

1. aanasarbi

aanasarbi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first thread I have created. The novel did not have any thread so I am creating it for any discussions about it.

2. MonkeDanana

MonkeDanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the raw and it hasn't been updated for 5 months. I'm pretty sure it's dropped and won't be continued because China have been removing I-Am-Really-a-Superstar-like novels.

Wujigege and An Anime Addict like this.
  3. aanasarbi

aanasarbi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the website has removed the novel but I am a huge fan of the novel. Furthermore, it has close to 1200 chapters and thus I believe that by the time I reach there, years would pass by. If I do continue translating the novel at my pace, it will take me more than 5 years to just reach the hiatus (or dropped part). I really love the characters and their interaction which I why I chose to translate the novel. What I would like to point out is that people should not mistake it for I am really a superstar category novel. There will be powers introduced in the novel and the world will go massive changes evolving more to a xuanhuan novel in the last 200 chapters. The MC does not have any cheat to please audiences and does not appear in TV. He is not a star and there will be no songs, dramas, or films copied from his original world. There are fundamental differences between the novel "I am really a superstar" and "My Girlfriend is really a Superstar"

vide and Wujigege like this.
  4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should include the link and synopsis in your post so you wouldn't have to clarify.

5. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are they removing the novels?

6. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I just paraphrase a quote from the movie "Her".