Request a Completed Warlock of the Magus World Fanfic!!!!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by art17, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The thrusting eye sores.
    [Description of Cultivation Method]: You have to have sex with the people of the any gender you hate or find eyesores. The power granted will depend on you hate status with them.
    [Cultivation Stage]
    [Advantage of Manual]: Every eyesore you thrusts into you will earn all of their spells in return.
    [Requirement]: One needs to be a transgender and have the desire and vigor.
    [Drawback]: Mental instability, your sex changes toward the sex of the last eye sore you thrust into. The eyesores of same gender give more ki.

2. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...I have had enough of the magus world. How about he gets reincarnated in a second rank world(first rank being the magus and god world)?
    But ofc a world with a shocking mysterious past and mc worthy secrets waiting to be revealed.

3. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let this story take place after Leylin became a Rank 9 warlock (after the story in the novel ended)
    As for Cultivation Technique:

[Infinity Dragon Cultivation Technique]
    [It can combine the abilities of multiple bloodlines into the host's bloodline]
    [Acolyte-Rank 6 as the rest are about law comprehension]
    [All sorts of advantages]
    [One must be very well versed with bloodlines so that complementing bloodlines can be combined]
    [Un-complementing produces permanent drawbacks and regression of rank
    sometimes permanent unable to advance further]

4. Mistelteinn

Mistelteinn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, wrote this up in 5 minutes, see how u like it, mix of naruto, cultivation n mana *shrug*

[Cultivation Name]
    [Description of Cultivation Method]
    [Cultivation Stage]
    [Advantage of Manual]
    [Requirement]
    [Drawback]

[The Ouroboral Pinwheel]

[After a three decades of experimentation on Edo-tensei Rinnegan revived lobotomised Uchiha, the great snake sage was able to isolate the specific ocular gene responsible for the maturation of the Sharingan. By purifying and condensing specific DNA strands, the Snake sage was able unlock all stages of the Sharingan up to the Eternal Mangekyo level.

However, the Sage was still unsatisfied by the unstable emotional aspect of the Sharingan, the so called Curse of Hatred. True to form as a scientist, Orochimaru was able to modify the awakening and convert it from being trauma-induced to watershed point in chakra gathering and condensation.

By gathering the mana of the world and infusing his own physical energy into it, he was able to create soul-natured chakra, an energy unique to only him, un-replicable by others. A self-contained revolving technique gained from the inheritance of the God-King Magus Ouroboros, son of the True Creator Leylin, allowed him to circulate his chakra in a specific way that catalyzed the condensation of the chakra, which at certain point awakened the Sharingan. Chakratic forms: Gas - 1-3 tomoe, Liquid - Mangeko, Solid core - Eternal Mangeko]

[Rank 1 Acolyte - Rank 4 magus]

[All advantages and techniques of the Uchiha Bloodline {Sharingan}, look it up urself mate, naruto.wikia.com or sumting]

[The bloodline DNA of a pure Uchiha and merged soul fragments of Uchiha clan members.]

[Although Orochimaru was able to suppress the curse of hatred, it was an imperfect solution. Emotions, esp. negative ones are felt ten thousand times more clearly when undergoing maturation stages. At bottleneck fo chakra condensation, it requires one to forsake a sense to enhance ocular abilites.]

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  5. LazyPrince

LazyPrince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LIGHTDX

LIGHTDX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the only one that feel that a story in the magus world with Orochimaru as the MC would be way to similar to leylin's story?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  7. Neruz

Neruz sssSSSssss

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no shame in being tempted. Only succumbing to temptation.

8. PercherTM

PercherTM Go go power ranger!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure I wasn't waiting for this.. I only clicked cause the title "completed warlock of the magus world..."

Deleted member 89812 and readerz like this.
  9. Lumppumpkin

Lumppumpkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to give the people what they deserve.

[Cultivation Name]
    [Cultivation Stage]
    [Advantage of Manual]
    [Requirement]
    [Drawback]

[The 9 Hopping Shrooms Technique]

[This technique was handed down through generations of an ancient family who were once rumoured to be heavily connected to the royal family of the Mushroom Kingdom. A once imperfect technique that halted at Rank 4 was perfected by the two twin genius Lord Magi, Lord Mario and his lesser known brother Lord Luigi. A shame that they were both slain before they could advance further onto the path of laws by the Princess of Peaches so she could escape her engagement and elope with Lord Bowser, The Star Devourer.
    This path is a trip though nature. Harnessing the power of nature to change one's form. Including growing, flying, harnessing fire, and at upon completion, being able to harness the natural power of stars to become invincible for a short amount of time. However to truly harness the power of nature one must learn to jump on their enemies and eat mushrooms and flowers as well as explore many pipes, a difficult path that few have taken and even fewer have survived]

[Acolyte ~ Rank 6+]

[Increased damage against plant and turtle based monsters. Upon harnessing the power of nature to transform oneself, they can absorb one attack of any magnitude (though this will return oneself to their original form/downgraded version of their powered up self)]

[As this technique was made exclusively for the Royal Family's Plumbers, one must be a high ranked plumber before meditating with this technique]

[Some mushrooms may be poisonous. Will automatically be targeted by plant and turtle type monsters. Increased chances of being NTR'd by Princesses]

SlowPro, readerz and AardwarkThe2nd like this.
  10. bkwusa

bkwusa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well a couple things to note. Orochimaru was like Leylin who wanted to gain Immortality and trained in Snake arts. However now that he is being reincarnated does he keep his previous life memories? If so and he was tried of living forever his goal should no longer be immortality. Depending on what his lifelong goal is he can gain different types of cultivation methods. Orochimaru was definitely a dark mage type of person, he wasn't the one to study to gain knowledge. Based on the fact that he comes from a Naruto world where Illusions was one of the main forms of attacks I would say he specializes in illusions and hidden weapons.

[Cultivation Name]
    Mirror Weapons
    Uses hidden weapons from illusions to hit enemy weak spots. At highest levels it's impossible to tell that you were even attacked before you are fatally wounded.
    [Cultivation Stage]
    Rank 1 Acolyte - Rank 6 Magus
    [Advantage of Manual]
    If nobody can see you nobody can defend against you and nobody can attack you.
    [Requirement]
    Must be a natural born trickster, must be good at manufacturing things, must have inborn talent for illusion magic.
    [Drawback]
    If fighting someone who can see through illusions then only hidden weapons will work. Half strength fighting.
    Weak in standard combat, Uses trickery and as such people despise being tricked.

11. ElderMaOu

ElderMaOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Cultivation Name] = [ NAKAMA power]

[Description of Cultivation Method] = [ you can gain power by gaining more NAKAMA]

[Cultivation Stage] = [ anti-social shunned brat - super popular world class hero]

[Advantage of Manual] = [as long as you gain more NAKAMA doesnt matter if you are an idiot and have a dense personality]

[Requirement] = [social skillz,dark background]

[Drawback] = [having to live lika a real lifer,ewww]

12. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kobold of the Magus world. the story of a kobold who starts cultivating dragon meditation technique

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  13. KickInator

KickInator I am Indian bc

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a Gamer x Warlock quest being run over at the Sufficient Velocity forums. Altough it stopped updating for the last 2 months.

mrttao likes this.
  14. majored

majored New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Cultivation Name] Nine Divine Stars Method
    [Description of Cultivation Method] This method grants the user the ability to pull radiation energy from the very stars themselves and strengthen themselves. the radiation of the starry night grants a mutation to the body that becomes a full bloodline when the acolyte becomes a rank 1 magus, comes with innate spells.
    [Cultivation Stage] damages manual only comes with technique for the 1st and 2nd rank warlock. true technique is a rank 6 manual.
    [Advantage of Manual] can be trained in by anyone with sufficient dedication.
    [Requirement] can only be trained in view of strong starlight for 1 hour per 24 hour period.
    [Drawback] slow training speed unless certain herbs are ingested before meditating.

i had a whole list of spells both innate and learned that went up to breaking dawn level. i lost when my last laptop when kaput. send me a message if you want to use this method please. i might have some luck in recreating my innate spells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.