A great discussion game for cool people and prongsjisan

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by VOLX98, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good morning, afternoon, evening, day or night ladies and gentlemen!
    One of my recent customers requested a new type of game thread!
    It is the evil words, clever smirks, cringe-worthy discussion game!
    I was thinking, stumbling and humbly mumbling, agonizing about how the rules should be, or what the game should be like!
    So here is my explanation:

Explanation
    This game has a special (hidden) purpose. Let out frustration, feelings, sadness and sorrows. You can cry here. And this thread might really make you cry. I hope it can make you cringe, too. Shake your heads chickens! Roll your eyes, bakas! And leave me alone if you so choose to report me! Yes, the dudes, who I mean, know who I mean. The rest chillax! This is a fun thread! And serious thread! It is not a troll thread. Just a game, where everybody may choose to troll or not to.

Rules
    1.) There will be a king crowned every 5 sites. He/she who is most retarded with her replies, most funny, most cringe-worthy, who brings most tears to the eyes of my witnesses. We can discuss rules anytimes.
    My profile is open!

2.)There will be princesses, who server the King in a harem.

3.) There will be eunuch serving the king. They are castrated, so they won't be able to touch the kings concubines!

4.) There will be mistresses, concubines, slaves and harem members.

5.) There will be a queen.... she has the same status as the king! But she possesses access to the kingdom's crown jewels!

6.)I didn't think too much about rules! This will be like a "FIGHT CLUB". We will change rules accordingly. DONT TELL @God @Mod @Satan MODS OR REPORTING PEOPLE ABOUT MY CLUB FFS
    YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS MADNESS AND SPARTA DONT CALL THEM FFS!

7.) There will be knights. They have a sword and fight for the kingdom.

End of rules
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the games begin:
    Have fun reading this! And the thread's content!

Special guests for the show, who might posses special roles or not:

@prongsjiisan : The great brain, ossan, maniac, gramps, grandpa, old grandpa, chicken, chocobo, naked man, muscle macho, my beloved gramps♥, sweet talker, nice fellow, swearing gramps, insulting gramps, "boring!", why do I love you?, thank you for this chance! XD, good idea for a new thread!, I should stop now.
    ROLE: I would say archbishop, but I can't because it would be copy of pyoo-sect. So I say:
    Mad Scientist
    Because of your mad idea! XD

@Pyoo : One of the greatest trolls. A bird, who tweeted me bad things into my ears! Bad birdy~!!! Uhmmmm mysterious person. totally invited! Roles: The bird!

@Nyamsus : Holds a great space in my heart due to his never ending barage of comments and replies on threads! He is literally everywhere! His comments are great! He is one of the great commentators! So
    Role: Great commentator

@Ai chan : Yuri Queen, Goddess of Yuri, Ai, Ai chan, when she replies then she will hit you hard with great fiction and long texts~! What else to say~ At first I think we were not on good terms, I don't know. Then something changed somehow? Well, I am glad that I can talk to her sometimes :d
    Role: The fiction

@Professor Charles Francis Xavier : Professor, X-men, The dude, who tells lores, plot and history about every person, he creates background stories of users and make them real characters! real talker, advicor
    Roles: Advicor, Councelor, Lord of lores

@rdawv : Person, who got me into NUF! I can't stop telling stories about him! He wrote so many reviews of lightnovels! Back then I think it was more than 100? I knew it, but forgot, can't remember ORZ! He writes his story and updates it oftenly on the Original Compositions. http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-great-game-the-young-master-ch-48.6893/
    The great game! Which sounds like a game I used to play on Warcraft III. It was called "The great game". A very fun game. Tacticion, tactical game! So he got me into NUF, welcomed me and told me about chinese Mandarin and Cantonese movies, about lightnovels, about his interests. I am greatfull. Therefore I try to do a good summoning. I forgot what else I wanted to say! Sorry T~T
    Roles: Tactician, Luring Sheep, Bait, Componist, Reviewer

I know the roles are getting strange! LOL T~T SO MANY IDEAS!

@Ldyrdy - I know this might come random: Old Adventure Guild Master, before @shad12ow aka shaddow came! He did great things for NUF. He is one of the greatest tiers on NUF. He made great gaming threads. And was like a workaholic reminding me of @Parth37955 in a way. And then I think of @The Darkness .
    SIGH♥. So here we go. We played dota! We were the black roses! And that's it I think. He is guitar player, singer and traveler!

Roles: Traveler, my dota buddy

@Little Dragon : He helped me a lot, when I made my biggest thread about gods and hierarchy on NUF. I had great fun. Thank you again! Never thanked you! My gratitude cute dragon~. Related to @Tony and @CloudySkySadMoon he has troll abilites, cute sides, is adorable and a great target for kidnapping. He even read one of my first ever tries to write! HAHAHA, I hope that try will be forgotten, because it was cringe-worthy as hell..... nevermind!
    Roles: Hidden trap, the treasure and prince of NUF, wife of the strip club owner

@Tony : Major troll in my opinion. He is @justabot . I know it, because I read the way they reply. I understand the way he gave this clone so many badges! So my theory has 100% logic! So tony, we don't talk much, because there isn't much to talk but I have eyes to observe like @ForumObserver or ears to hear like @prongsjiisan or @Kenedy5 . So yeah, that's that! My confusing mode is activated :p
    Roles: King of NUF, but not king of this thread. When someone will be king here, that might be me....

@CloudySkySadMoon : Strip club owner, the most dominant woman on NUF, she both dominated tony dragon casul and whatnot, but also me now wtf t.t i am just her ghostpuppy? Well done... It is really great fun! Thank you for mentioning me in your signature! I am honored lol! I hope the strip club will go well
    *strip* gimme cash so I can buy new snacks nyaaa~ :3
    Roles: The great domina, sadist, too manly KYAAAA! (my word reminds me of @Ike11000 )

@Llamia - Last guest. She loves cringe I think. She loves me I hope? hahaha it's none of your business guys! just here for the show!
    Roles: Observer or bashing snake princess, if she so chooses!

@Casul Reader : You bashed me gramps. Now I bash you back in this thread! *bash*
    I hope you feel the pain and agony! I hope you will have a great family always! And I love you, because you are much nicer than shio T~T or other people! So here you go gramps, my dota student XD!
    Roles: cold grandfather, abooze, abuser, too powerful, too manly KYAAA, okay I love you

@LazyDoc : @lazy that person is lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roles: Just Lurker, cold words, killing intentet is terrifyingly immense and intense. IM OUT!

@Japanese MC : I can't tell you his lore.... It is too dark...... @pocketbear is his master. JP MC is a slave, a harem member and should troll hard like always. Have fun!
    Roles: Troll, Hatefull, Hatred, Dank, my secret crush besides @episod3ux and @Risus XDDD KYAAAA
    mb @Parth37955 .... >_> HAHAHAHAHAHA

@wraith : The first, who group up with me! Now plays dare! Haven't been too much in touch lately! He comes from the same country as @Ike11000 I think! We talked a lot I think and wrote a lot together. At some point I got too lazy. Sorry for this bro! @Nope34 bro! BROS! BROMANCE~ :d
    Roles: Brother, Partner, Team mate, Clan mate, Clan Co-leader/founder, funny, never forget the start!!

That's it I think.... It got really messy sorry guys! Have fun!

NO CHAOS! BEHOLD!!!!!

@Balthazzar : Dark Prince, Spam sensei, lakey of @Das foe of @OverlyFriendly , my first partner to spam with. so many firsts ♥, masked man
    Roles: Camoflage, Young, Mask, Spammer, Troll, Chaos♥, younger brother♥

@HavekZero @mrawesome69 @ReadOrDie : Sorry can't call everybody, I already am screwing up my thread as always WTF?
    Roles: Chaos
    @HavekZero : Boss, Leader of CHaose!!!!
    @mrawesome69 : squirel, god of perversion, pet of @Stealth
    @ReadOrDie : my number 1 silent killer, go for the kill me, but dont touch @Llamia or you wont be happy again in your life.... jk youre good guy i love you >_>, but i can get rly jealous over the smallest matters T~T
    sorry i am bad T~T

2. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    why TF am i das's lackey?

3. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    when did i become a great person? who make never ending comment? dont tell i got evil twin?

4. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Relax guys. This is bait. This is quality thread.... @episod3ux ... stop insulting me and bullying me already, will ya? =.='
    XDDDDD

lmao why do all hate me T~T. I tried grumpy, wise kitten >_>

oh god you guys.... T~T

6. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I ruin my new gaming thread already?
    If you wanna kill me just say so.
    Let out your anger here.
    Bash me.
    I am lost now!

7. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Are you high?

Yukisora Haseo likes this.
  8. Yukisora Haseo

Yukisora Haseo [Human] [Complete Weirdo] [Sane]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news (or not?) that I'm don't have a role... Yay me !!

9. Yukisora Haseo

Yukisora Haseo [Human] [Complete Weirdo] [Sane]

Reading List:
    Link
    Second that !! Are u high my friend ?

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    CG2_SD06c.jpg
    I don't have popcorn

Yukisora Haseo likes this.