Misc A Journal of Ideas by a Hikikomori

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by HikikomoriGirl, Oct 16, 2016.

1. HikikomoriGirl

HikikomoriGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a lot of story ideas...although some of them are already seen plots, I thought it would be interesting to keep tabs on them. I might write them one day...maybe. Although they aren't really good, if anyone actually does want to use one of my ideas to write a story or get an inspiration to write something new, feel free to do so. I just ask that you let me know so that I can read it. xD

Table of Contents

Demons & Humans

Humans and demons are at war and refuse to coexist with each other. Demons look similar to humans besides being able to use magic and having horns on their heads. Humans can only use magic through various devices that they have created. A young boy loses his family after demons attack his house. He survives thanks to his parents hiding him and decides to become stronger through any means. After becoming strong enough he joins the army that fights the demons. He sheds blood on the battlefield for 20 years, becoming a top elite and finally dies during a large battle. When he wakes up next, he finds himself reborn as a baby 500 years in the future, to a very influential family. Demons and humans now coexist with each other peacefully, however he finds it difficult to live in such a world, distancing himself from demons. Slowly he gets use to living in this peaceful world, even becoming friends with a female demon and 15 years pass with nothing happening. Although nothing happens, he still trains everyday, as it has become a habit. One day, he comes across a secret about his family, that they have been experimenting on demons. He realizes that this time, the humans might just be the real demons. Should he take the human's side and watch as they use demons for their own greed? Or should he take the demon's side and fight against his own species and family who he loves? The secret he later learns about his origins will sway his decision.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Damyabo, blee8, Jaynne and 8 others like this.
  2. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must write!!!!
    The masses commands you

Jaynne, noarmado and RougeAsura like this.
  3. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link

4. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    It's harder putting those ideas onto paper than you might think

5. MungMan

MungMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No not really, you just need time and passion.

6. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a good idea. I dont know if you are going to write but a good idea. Howeve i can think of several novels that use similar lines. Human similar demon kumo desu ka nanika. Large war demons and humans. ... infinite. ..
    So if you are going to write first try to think of what is unique on your idea...
    Good luck

7. fanobody

fanobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

8. Monkoto

Monkoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite similar to one of my fantasy stories I wrote during college. The biggest difference being that the humans (Namely a cult-like organization) were the oppressors from the start, the reincarnation is to the past when the two sides were co-existing under high tension prior to the rise of said cult and the hero's goal is not to create a harmonious relationship between the two current sides but to carve a definitive world for each. The cult will rise and prove dominance regardless of anyone's intervention since it was something mandated by the god that ruled over the world so the hero chose the hard route to create or find a new world.

The hero's death in his original timeline was caused by a political strife. His family has the title of a Viscount, but when a war went bad and the head of the household (The hero's father) died on unexpectedly on his way to the front-line, the household crumbled. Scheming relatives, scammers, theft and debt piled up forcing the hero to sell off what little property he had left, with the exception of one female demon slave who was also his childhood friend. Though slaves were common, she was a rare one among them, capable of manipulating plant growth so the greedy nobles mobilized to have her captured. In the end, both were slain while in pursuit and his journey to the past began.

If I find my old stories, I might post it on NUF despite how embarrassing it would be XD

As OverlyFriendly put it, it is very difficult to compose. It spanned over 40+ chapters and took me around 2 year to write. However, this shouldn't daunt you as it is a great form of challenge!

GO FOR IT! I love the idea and if you ever need some assistance, please let me know. I love helping people who aspire for something great.

Sorry if it seemed like I was advertising my own things, but I hope you can take what I made and possibly glean some inspiration with your own work. Creativity requires action to be given life, but inspiration requires the "lives" of others to become unclouded.

~Monk~

9. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    so what the uses of demon horn? is to ram the human? is it a weapon for mass murder?

10. HikikomoriGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Umu...it's just an idea...I don't really have any inspirations about this...so that's why for now I'll leave it as it is.
    Thanks for your opinions, I might pick it up one day.
    @Monkoto That sounds interesting...but rather complicating. ~Thanks for sharing though
    @chillo ~Who knows...I wonder...

11. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Diablo, Beelzebub and Mephisto are gonna cry reading your book. How dare humans thinks they are more demonic than demons!

12. JackDeSeason

JackDeSeason Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds familiar....i think i read another story that was close to this...but meh i think i have a sci-fi and Giant robot element...maybe just maybe...somewhere....cant brainstorm the title....Gaah...

Aniway Would like to Read it After you Finished it.

13. HikikomoriGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    The Divine Seer
    One day, everyone wakes up to see the world covered in dense red fog. The fog was so dense that you couldn’t even see your own hands, let alone the person standing next to you. Because of this strange event, all transportation was halted. The reason being because for some reason the fog caused errors to occur in all technology devices. Although they could move, many of their equipment used for contact were not working. Computers, television, phones, radios and other communication devices did not work at all. All states were unable to communicate with each other. Each country used a special intercom to advise people to stay inside and make do with the food they do have. In the mean time, the government and other elites have started to brainstorm ideas of what to do if the fog does not disappear. However, it is all for naught seeing as how this event only occurred for seven days. Sunday morning on the seventh day at 7am the red fog disappeared and the world changed. Every person above the age of 50 and below the age of 6 disappeared. This is the beginning of humanity’s judgement. Every time the red fog appears, certain humans are chosen to complete a mission given to them before the fog fades or they will disappear. Although the red fog became known as a calamity, it also gave great fortune to those who survived. The 1st judgement awakens each person’s special ability. In a certain country, a rich young boy who has lived his life secluded in his house because of his illness awakens to a power that gives him the ability to see the future. He would then later be given the title Divine Seer.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  14. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I sort want to Copy and paste my Last post.
    However for a change of pace something you should think about:
    1-how much the red fog affect tech
    2-goverment responses on the place you develop the narrative
    3-what kind of power the red fog awaked
    4-what you want to show with the text:apocalypse, tragedy, hope, romance etc.

15. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. Now you just have to write . Good luck.

HikikomoriGirl likes this.
  16. HikikomoriGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    The Shy Demon Fox With A Harem
    The setting is the modern world...where supernatural occurrences is explained with science and no one longer believes in it. However, deep inside a forest, the fox clan lives in seclusion. The clan are descendants of the fox god and were once residents of where the gods live. But the fox god was cunning and arrogant. He did anything and everything to get what he wanted. After laying his hands on the daughter of the strongest god, he and his clan were exiled to the human world. Now, after thousands of years the fox clan are slowly losing their powers and no longer have anyone with more than four tails. But then one day, the daughter of clan leader is born and a prophecy was given. She will become the legendary nine-tailed fox and lead their fox clan back to glory but for her to do so, she will have to find and subdue the ancient artifact of the fox clan. Who would have thought that the artifact has its own conscious and actually turn into a handsome, but stubborn...young boy? Not only that but the prophecy has even reached the heavens, bringing unwanted guests to her house. However, what no one knows is that there is a second part to the prophecy. That if it is a male, he will become a god that will bring glory. But if it's a female, she will become a demon that will bring destruction. The higher ups are the only ones who knows of this but do not take it to heart seeing as how she grew up to become kind and has a rather shy personality. If only they knew she has a split personality...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  17. Doc11

Doc11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They all sounds really interesting, if you or someone else decides to write any of these stories I want to read it and maybe donate.
    But I will only donate if it's done right

Silver Snake likes this.
  18. HikikomoriGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! The last one I might write, but I doubt the I'll write the first two. It's a different type of story from what I usually write. Well, I guess it depends on if I want to challenge myself.

19. Ash

Ash 『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow seems interesting. Keep it up.

Silver Snake and HikikomoriGirl like this.
  20. HikikomoriGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    The Vampire Lord's Personal Maid
    *Okay, I admit...I've always wanted to try writing a story with vampires. And so, here it goes...although it's just a summary.

Ever since the vampires have lost the war with the Holy Priests, no one has seen them around. It isn’t that they were all killed or went extinct, it’s because after they were cursed by the Priests they became bored of playing with humans. The curse changes their need for blood into simply needing energy. This energy can be taken from humans or even through nature itself.

And so the vampires created their own dimension and in that dimension, their own world. Not satisfied with the taste of energy they get from nature, the vampires decided to try something new. They created a forest where the divine tree grows, that purifies and then supplies the air with the energy they need. The divine tree also, although rarely, awakens a special ability in a vampire. However, the sacrifice of a human with strong energy is necessary at least every 50 years. The tree preserves the life-force of the human to last at least that long and depending on how strong the energy of the human is, it can last longer.

Now, the Vampire Lord who was in a deep sleep at the bottom of the ocean in the human world has finally awakened after fully recovering from the injury he received from the Holy Priest. When he awakens, he realizes that his appearance has changed from an adult to a child. This was the curse given to him by the Holy Priest upon the curse that restricts blood. Although he easily removes the curse that makes him no longer need blood (since it’s no fun like that), he cannot remove the curse that changed him into a child until he fully recovers his powers.

He however is impatient and decides to go where the church once was to find clues about removing the curse earlier. When there he sees that the once large and famous church has been reduced into an orphanage. After observing and finding out the one of the people who takes care of the church is a 27 years old female with a very powerful energy, he decides to pretend to be an abandoned child with no memory and gets taken in by them. During his stay there for one week, he notices one of the staff is actually a vampire after the girl. He patiently waits until the vampire makes his move on the girl to swoop in and save her. The girl is frightened, but begs him to run away, thinking he is only a little boy. He finds this interesting and takes a liking to her even more. He then fights the vampire, struggling a little at first since his powers hasn’t fully recovered and then finally retrains the vampire.

From the vampire, he learns about everything that happened after the war with the priests and how they wanted to use the girl as the next sacrifice. He then kills the vampire who unfortunately for him only realizes that the small boy he’s been fighting is the vampire lord during his last breath. The vampire lord, then gives the girl two choices. One, wait until other vampires come after her and take her. Two, become his personal servant. With no way out, she decides to become his maid in return for his protection.

The girl, fearfully tells the Vampire Lord that her ancestor is actually the Holy Priest that injured and cursed him. He reassures her that he doesn’t care about revenge and that now he no longer has to lead the vampires, he only wants to live a carefree life. She continues to explain that her ancestor left behind a message explaining how to break the curse. The Holy Priest blessed 10 objects, each given to loyal families of the Church. To break the curse he has to remove the blessing from it each, which in turn will break the object. Unfortunately, the message only reveals the name of one family who has the one of the blessed objects but not where they live.

Thus, the Vampire Lord decides to travel the world with the girl in search of the objects. After being asleep for more than 500 years, he begins to find the new world interesting. During his journey he meets new and old friends who decide to join him. Even though he just wants to have a peaceful and carefree life, he gets mixed up into another war with humans and vampires. But this time, he no longer hates humans as much as he did before and actually doesn’t mind being friends with them. The vampires, although buried their grudge and hatred with humans, this slowly once again awakens when trying to acquire a new source for the divine tree who is now traveling with the former vampire lord. Because humans with such strong energy are rare, they refuse to leave her be.

Unfortunately for them, the Vampire Lord will not let anyone besides him, touch his personal maid.

Last edited: May 19, 2017