Spoiler A Monster Who Levels Up

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ElefantVerd, Sep 27, 2017.

1. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, this theme is really underdeveloped - very little. I'll post some more of the spoilers and I think I'll post some of the outlines summaries of the chapters a bit later (like tomorrow). (hopefully for the whole novel).

It's the world where the monsters roam, so you can expect tragedies like (other) continents succumbing under them, stuff like that. But for the small/personal things the saddest thing I'd say is the MCs past (related to his deceased parents).

I'll start providing some of the summaries (I've read + skimmed through MTL, so might have missed some very important things and take them with some caution) after a couple days, currently too busy for this.

nielyti, fluzx and wildthorn like this.
  2. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Will try to provide short summaries.
    So he just learned and there's ongoing blacksmith competition. he's submitting some starting work (and of course reviewers are presently surprised by dagger he submits - he cannot make anything larger yet, because he can't handle mana yet.
    Also he sees a vampire who had charmed a woman, tracks him and kills him.
    He meets of with the chick he saved previously (the knights granddaughter) - she was looking for him everywhere and even with his werewolf/man form recognizes him.
    MC finds some flyers asking for mercenaries to kill vampires. He picks up some job (revenge killings of them), get the location of vampire and tracks/kills them. He goes under alias Lycan to kill vampires. The press raises a fuzz about it.
    MC goes to the next round of competition and the chicks invites him to hunt together.
    MC goes hunting with her and with his animal senses he easily detects mobs like chameleon, impressing the chick. In couple hours they are fully loaded. By being in human form, he learns persuation skill.
    He notices that he's person number 7 in search list (good looks, very promising hunter apparently)
    buys a house (like 2 billion) near monster field. Sells some potions and practices crafting.
    Reaches max (d rating) and it does not go up due to his Orc level - too low.
    Learns to grant some properties to crafting (e.g., like almost anything. something like absorb like - weapon less noticeable - for assassination, etc.
    The chick gets hands on dagger he submitted for first round.
    They plant o participate together in hunter/knight rank upgrade/test.
    MC in wolf form snatches another goblin and learns curses (he got cursed while was getting the goblin) and tattooing and gets personalisation skill which allows to transfer 30% of his skills to the objects.
    while getting treated from curse he's upgraded to the next warrior of orc due to his fame (blacksmith competition). Alchemist chick promises to remove curse later from him.
    To be promoted to middle rank, he needs to be a member of organization, so he decides to create his own. invites alchemist chick and the hunter chick :). When he registers he learns that Haselin (alchemist) is rank A mage. Calls it the group "monster", gets D grade (starting F) due to haselin.

Some others tries to join his party, but he says that members have to listen to him unconditionally and they refuse.
    he creates purification potion - there wasn't one available in the market. Puts blacksmith Orc in Alchemist Goblin into his Monster group. (registers them)

nielyti, fluzx, Paps and 1 other person like this.
  3. godedz017

godedz017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @hanglekuk can i ask for the raw txt pls
    i've been trying to get my hands on them for a while now

4. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    continued with spoilers

MC wins blacksmith competition by creating "growing" sword. - imbues with his own skill to absorb life/whatever.
    MC starts moonkilling (something like moonwalking/sleepwalking in his werewolf form while asleep it gets worse with full moon).
    Leviathan is being summoned by 3rd parties - country wide alarm. MC breaks summoning circle and founds some scales. decides to swallow them. gains leviathan form and couple skills related to it (leviathan scales, master of water)
    His blacksmith business develops (he's doing like two weapons per month, interviews the requester of weapon to get his preferences and to craft a personal weapon).
    vampires decide to stir up trouble, mess with cracks.
    he inscribes first tattoo on another person (the young knight chick), she wins the tournament and make a statement about tattoos (the one she got increased her mana + mana regen).
    MC studies his leviathan form (cheat form for all mana related stuff). He's swimming in the sea in this super cute form, griffin falls from crack attacks/injures some knights. he injures/chases it away heals the injured knights (he can manage mana freely, so he re-aranges mana to resemble option effect). While the form is very cute, the killing power is no joke.
    MC learns about lycan killings and realizes that it's his handy work. He decides to strenghten his other forms (human/orc) to restore balance. His werewolf form is the most advanced.
    He picks up his orc form and starts living in monster field. Killing monsters/challenging knights. he whoops their asses (fights the teams as well), but does not cripple them, only light injuries. His fame grows and there's a flock of knights to challenge him.

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So since his Wolf form is the more evolved one, he loose control of it?? Thats why he sleep wals and attack???

nielyti likes this.
  6. TheSinofPriDe

TheSinofPriDe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am now really curious on what his leviathan form looks like... Do they have a pic??

7. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like that. He kinda wakes up - hmm, my back is bit sore/a bit injured. No idea why. And there are like 3 vampires found dead, slashed up with claws. MC does not recall anything at all for the time period of the suspected time of assault. So he assumes it's because of far advanced wolf form if compared to the rest of his forms (human/goblin).

I image it is like super cute small/tiny seal, something like that. Wasn't looking for pictures. I don't think there are some illustrations (this was not released as book AFAIK).

Paps likes this.
  8. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So 4 forms eh...
    So anymore forms?

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he is acting like the classic werewolf fictions where the cursed one just awakes in the woods naked and with blood all around him!!!!:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: Good to see the author using classic elements like that.

10. Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do the members of his group know about his ability?
    hopefully he will get something like a dragon form :aww:

Paps likes this.
  11. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not 100% sure on details and I think I've already stated this. The three chicks (young grand daughter he rescues from orc and hunts with, dark elf mage/alchemist, the high knight lady he rescues ash goblin first - I'm really bad with the names).
    He's pretty secret. He tells the whole truth to the 1st one from my list.
    The elf learns by herself (smell).
    At some point (quite late in the story), the knight leader chick learns (is told by MC), that he's the Hero orc (that chick fell hard for Hero orc) and she's like in coma for several days after that.
    There is quite large internal strife between vampires (vampires arrived through rifts to earth, abandoned homeland - something bad happened, a la post nuclear land. there is factions who want to return (with twists) there, while the others - non-mainstream - are advocating staying on Earth. etc.) There are quite few very well informed ones. (But I'd need to double check how well they knew MC).

only those 4 forms, but:
    he'll have some sort of summoned beasts

ULTRA MEGA SPOILER, I really don't won't elaborate about this until I'll spoil everything:
    MC will forget about his ability at the end of story. Well, total amnesia.

nielyti, TheSinofPriDe and Paps like this.
  12. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last spoiler killed me. Did he lost everything I mean he doesn't remember right? What about harem members.

nielyti likes this.
  13. Little Meatball Fan

Little Meatball Fan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda liked the first few chapters of this novel but around 20 chapters in and I can see how Sue-ish he's getting...

14. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    To explain this I need to spoil the end of the story with specifics. I'll do that a bit later. I was kinda hoping to provide summary first. I'll send you the details via pm at later. it is too spoilish :)

Septr and wildthorn like this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some part of me also wants that spoil but another refuse to look to mutch into the darkness of the future. So his amnesia, is it a logical plot or just because...??? By the way do we ever guet any recounting on how the dark elf chick and the High knigh heroine fell in their current bloodfeud?? What actually happened there???

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    nielyti and TheSinofPriDe like this.
  16. TheSinofPriDe

TheSinofPriDe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forget not lost?? Then will he remember it again??or someone that knows will tell him about it??

Ahhhhhh there is a side of me that want to know what will happen and the other side that want to just wait and read the whole thing ahhh

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    nielyti and Paps like this.
  17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    send one to me too

18. Jr194

Jr194 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a legit harem, where he marries or is in an intimate relationship with multiple girls?

19. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    no

20. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sent me this one too