Oneshot A Trapped Soul in the Unknown World

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Hazery, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a one-shot, sorry for an incorrect grammar or typo since english is not my main language, please enjoy it.
    "Now Young Farmer! Please accept this sword and defeat the Demon King!"

And i am lost right now, what happen? Where am i right now? I remember i was taking my motorcycle to go to convenience store! Where am i exactly, and who is this Old Man in front of me?!

I scan my surrounding and found that i was standing right in front of a farm field, and looking back, i see a vilage and an european house? Is this fantasy? What? And i am wearing a... What's wrong with this clothes! Is this a traditional clothes? What the hell!

"Please! Young man! I beg of you! Please save this world from the demon king! You are the only one who can beat him!"

And now we're talking about saving the world? This Old Man in front of me really similar to a regular Old Man... Wait, regular Old Man?

And seriously, i need an explanation right now, where the hell am i?!

"Old Man, before i accept your request to kill the Demon King, can you tell me where am i right now?

"No time to explain! Quick grab this sword! Use it to kill the Demon King right now! Fast you Goddamn stupid young one!"

With this old man brute force, i receive the sword, holy shit! This Old Man strength was so strong! i was completely confused about what happen right now, well i think i might play along with this old man.

"Okay Old Man, fine, sigh... Now where is the Demon King you highly spoke of?"

"Ooooh, thank you Young Man for accepting this weak Old Man Request... *sob*"

Weak? Who the hell believe you!

"Young man, the Demon King castle is right on your left, look!"

I turn my sight to the left and was completely astonished... What the hell! The Demon King Castle is right on my left? And it was just approximately 40 meter? Am i going crazy... The castle was so big, complete with a siege tower in every side and surrounded with a lava water... Eh, then why is there a village and a field close to here?

"Now from here, you need to go straight to that bridge filled with an eternal lava, then from there go to the left to fight the not immortal demon of unnecessary explanation blablah, from there go activate the swith to go directly to the freezing hell of eternal fire and take a bath for approximately an hour, after then you need to play a hide and seek with a wall, then open the chamber secret to the unending rainbow rain, then directly summon pegasus to go directly to demon princess prinpran, and before you got to the room filled with a...."

I don't get it, it's too long

"....blablabla, and then you can directly face the demon king, get it?"

No

"Then hold my hand Young Man, i'm going to trow you directly to the demon king chamber!"

Then, is the long explanation before is really necessary?!

Before i got a chance to resist, the old man grab my hand (eww, lewd) and directly trow me straight pass the bridge! Uoooooooo, it's too strong! Old Man! It's too strong! I flew with a speed surpassing a snail! Stop! Make it stop! You're not a Weak Old Man you stupid Old Man!

The Old Man trow was too strong that i was directly destroying a wall straight in my path, i broke a wall, two wall, ouch, three wall, akkkh, ten wall... Oh look, a kitty!

And soon, after our hero was trowed by the old man directly to the demon king chamber... Our hero land with his butt first, with a position that was too horrible to describe what his position that he take. It was too painful for our hero to get up since he probably broke several of his bone after that experience of kissing with the wall... Ouch...

"Hero, finally you have come! I have been waiting for you right now!"

The Young Man look a bit confused since his head was a bit of mess after that experience.

Aww, my head, Demon King? Hero? Me?

"Now, it's time for us to settle it! Heroooo!"

Oh God, the demon king look is scary, he have a big dark bat wing in his back, a long dark hair with a crown, and a dark knight costume with so many unnecessary edge in front of me, can we settle this peacefully? Am i going to die right now? My sword! Yes, i'm going to beat the demon king with this sword!

"It's time for our old match, hero foooor.... A chess match! You're going to lose now! Hahahahahaha!

... What? Chess?

Before i can comprehend what the demon king is talking about, the demon king servant began to bring a table set, a tea, a snake, and a luxurious looking chess complete with a gold plated piece...

And soon, our hero was dragged by the demon king servant directly to the end side of the table facing the demon king, and unexpectedly, a human start pouring from the left door and the demon start pouring from the right side of the door and start looking for a seat to sit down. The human start cheering for the hero and the demon start cheering for the demon king

"Hero, beat the demon king! You can do it!"

"Demon King! Crush the hero! Destroy him!"

And soon, the biggest duel of the demon king and the hero... In chess match, begin!

"Muahahahahaa, you will lose today hero!"

Okay, i don't know what the hell happen right now, i think this sword is already useless for me now and i think i will just play along with this, f*ck this shit, this is probably just a dream.

And so, our hero begin to move his chess piece... And after several move, the outcome has already been set.

"Queen from H6 to E3, check mate, you lose demon king."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be! Nooooooooo!"

Soon the demon king started to disintegrate to an ash along with his follower, the hero has win the match.

"The hero has win the match! Cheer for our hero!"

"Uooooo, herooooo!"

The human start cheering after the hero beat the demon king, they soon pour out to hero side and started to lift the hero up in the sky and bringing him to someplace.

Now what, where will they bring me now? Meet a princess and marry her?

And the human start to go to the left side door and they arrive in... A castle? What? How can this be? Oh sorry, even me (the narrator) was confused about this plot. Sorry...

Soon, the human pass the hero to the maid waiting there, the maid act fast and start to strip the hero and change his clothes to a royal robe and bring him to the royal palace where he was greeted by a mass citizen that congratulate him for (probably) managing to kill the demon king... Oh yeah baby. And the hero was put right in the seat of honor.

"And now, our new king of kingdom Rolombo have taken a seat, now please congratulate him oh citizen of Rolombo!"

"King!"

"King! We love you!"

"King! F*ck me!"

"King! Impregnate me!"

And soon, a chaos of woman fighting over the new king started, the woman was really extremely savage, they rip off the other woman clothes, rip off the new king clothes, start catfighting, and many other things... Before the woman manage to grab the new king, he already run to the next close door for his life

Oh god, this woman was extremely savage! Please help me! Hopefully this door was strong enough to hold them off!

And soon, the king manage close the door before the woman manage to chase him off, and he start to look around.

What the, now where am i? This place reeks of alcohol, eugh...

"Who are you? You dare to enter my extremely secret chamber of an extreme secret in the world? Who dare to challenge me?"

In front of the king, is an abomination of abomination with a red skin covered with a smelly pus with his face looks like a direct rip off of fantasy troll (lol what?) with a big burly hairy teeth that we refrain from commenting much, our king start sweating heavily.

Oh god, what in the world of vegan humanitarian that manage to create this creature in front of me, he is reeks of alcohol, *bleugh*

"Since you dare to intrude my chamber, taste this fist of mine! Uoooooooooo!"

Before the new king manage to defend himself, the abomination manage to land a punch right in the king's face, the king start to fly to several meter and manage to broke a wall (again? Wall?!)

And soon, right after the king broke the walls off (with his mouth first), he start to wear and falling off. The side of the wall is dark empty, Our king start to fall off from an unknown height directly to below.

Wait, what is happening? It's dark empty here! Noooo, i'm falling off! Wait, the wall is getting farther and farther from my sight!

Boom, the king manage to fall off to the unknown dark abyss. Fortunately he manage to land right directly to the water. His clothes was splashed with the water.

Oh god, it... Wait, it doesn't hurt? Huh? I fall hard for almost a minute and i didn't get hurt? Oh right, it's a dream... Why did i forgot?

"You... Remember me?"

There's no one there beside the king and the darkness, yet there's a voice calling for the king there

Again, okay i'm sick of this. When will i wake up right now?

Before the king wanted to complain to the unknown voice, he was attacked by a dark tentacle, the tentacle start to whip off the king's body with a fast speed.

Aaaagh, it hurts! It hurts! The pain is unbearable, agh stop! Is this a dream? Stop it! It hurts! This is not a dream!

The king, cannot bear the unimaginable pain caused from the tentacle, began to run for his life there...

"You can't escape! I will make you suffer oh ******!"

******? Wait, that's my... No! Don't come near me! No, stay away! Don't chase meee! Noo!....

Somewhere in the hospital room, there is a woman sitting beside a patient bed, crying softly there...

"Hey, come one, wake up... Why did you always like this" mutter the woman softly...

The woman face was pretty, with an oval face and a pale white skin, yet right now the woman face is covered by a clean tear directly from her eyes...

"You give me this ring remember, you propose to me and say that we will marry and live happily ever after right? ******, wake up please, don't leave me alone..." the woman gaze at the bed, while still crying, her gaze didn't even move, in front of her gaze lies a man in the bed with a heavy head injury covered with a bandage sleeping in a comma state...

End...

_OmnigeneousxYD_ and Inute like this.
  2. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 nice oneshot

also thats some feels bad man for the female in the last part

Hazery likes this.
  3. die4jingshi

die4jingshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... just what was that?

Hazery likes this.
  4. _OmnigeneousxYD_

_OmnigeneousxYD_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y)(y)(y):unsure:(y)(y):unsure:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    GRRRRRRRRR8!..I think ......:ROFLMAO:

Hazery likes this.
  5. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your dreams and fantasy reflect your fears and desires ^^
    are you running from your gf? cause she doesn´t let you party? xD
    nice story btw

Hazery likes this.
  6. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, it's just a random though of mine, i'm sick of the usual JP novel about mary sue MC, so i think i decide to create a believable twist for it!

Thanks for reading it! Much appreciated!

DiabolicGod likes this.
  7. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehe, thanks for reading this!

a young man becoming a hero defeating a demon king and become a king and friend? Hehehe sorry for that, it's just a random thought of mine, thanks for reading it :)

die4jingshi likes this.
  8. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it´s a pretty good oneshot so I enjoyed it :D
    and, tbh, the story is better than quite some novels out there (not sure whether thats good or bad xD) ;)

Hazery likes this.
  9. die4jingshi

die4jingshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda weird story, had to read it again so i could understand. But its surprisingly well written. :)

Hazery likes this.
  10. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, glad you enjoy it XD