Forgotten Title A very Ecchi Anime

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shaolin, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's not Happy Lesson, I remember reading a synopsis like this somewhere, but I forgot if it's an Anime or Manga

2. DIVINE17

DIVINE17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember right there is one where anime/manga/novel where the girls fight over him with the point system, but they go over board... so the loli acted as the judge charges them money if the two girl get caught by her so she can buy ice cream or something like that with the money...

3. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    But he said it was about 1 or 2 years ago, so Happy Lesson is off the list since it was more than 10 years ago.

4. DIVINE17

DIVINE17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. DIVINE17

DIVINE17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is off the list, but what I was talking about...now is totally different anime/manga/novel or whatever it is... where the girls go over board with the point system and the loli has to charge them money for going overboard if they try to seduce the mc by showing off there panties or other thing... so "she" the loli can buy candy or ice cream with the money.

6. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    say, all this hunting made me feel like i get a conclusion from shaolinsan comment, first its the use of point , i think it used to select the wife by the gramps, second, if the mc get the inheritance of course the girl would be working together to get it, third, of course theres no loli here, to be married to loli is only a imagination guys, a marriageable girl that could be collected by mc's gramps should only the legal, 4th based by shaolin description when he watch "the anime", i don't think it was an anime from 2014 it could be older tho, just because you watch it yesterday doesn't mean it just released right, the last, my god, wtf did i wrote? does reading all the comment makes me crazy, i just want to know the anime to but im to lazy to open goggle

Poor_Hero likes this.
  7. Sproutling

Sproutling We are the Sproutlings

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya, I wonder if this one is correct.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/624/Mouse

I found it when I was reading the manga chapter 13, it had point system like what OP said.

8. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what is disappointment? Going through 8 pages of comments hoping to find the name of an anime that sounded kind of interesting in a thread already a year old and not finding shit... Some of the comments made me think of Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls https://myanimelist.net/anime/8277/Hyakka_Ryouran__Samurai_Girls. But that has no points and there is even a loli. Also thought of Harem Time, but that's a hentai... I looked in MAL from 2010 to 2017 (that's the period AU has been around) and there is no anime tagged harem like that. I couldn't be bother to look just at ecchi. Maybe the anime was simply added 3 years ago? That also happens, it's not like they only add current airing anime, but from time to time something old gets added in AU (hasn't happened in a long time though)

9. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    disappoiting is seeing a reply to an old thread that never got answer to realize that is someone complaning that there is no answer

10. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I thought about that, but if no one bumps the thread, no one will really answer it. Even the guy that asked the question stopped replying if it was the anime he was looking for or not...