Spoiler ABO Cadets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 15, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Ninjagal, Shem, krrizis and 2 others like this.
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    ~( ̄▽ ̄~) *slides in* kekekeke. Thanks for the poke.

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @remy911 @Shio

Tag:: Omegaverse
    This tag is to be used if the story takes place in the alternate universe where the characters have another gender (alphas/betas/omegas) aside from male/female. The omegas may get pregnant whether they are male or female.

One day, we'll have more novels under this tag (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML Caesar or Rosen?

5. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the omega is a hunk with some muscle.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think an omega's body will put on muscles easily

alexfilia likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Worthy of the founder for the MGC tag.

Arcturus likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What's MGC?

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Manly Gay Couple
    This tag is only to be used when the leading couple consists of men both whom can be seen as Seme from first look. This should not be used when the leading Uke has feminine traits or crossdresses. This tag is only to be used with stories that have Shounen Ai or Yaoi genres.

Due to the traumatized victims of the Elder Tag Council during the definition of this tag, this tag had to be referred to with an abbreviation.

AimieNam1003, Ease, readerz and 4 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    (OoO) What happened?

LaDyViL and alexfilia like this.
  11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just say....he can't pronounce the three simple words. Manly.gay.couple.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Don't you just love traumatizing unknowing boiz.

I don't think MGC is gonna fit for Omegaverse stories. The omegas tend to be delicate.

Shem, shouahang58, Arcturus and 5 others like this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Caesar. Rosen is the MC's dad. (Find out how in ch.7).
    Although they usually do, believe it or not, the MC is actually stronger than some of the Alphas/looked up upon later on.
    (BTW I skimmed through the story so I can't give much detailed spoilers.)

Shio, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk. Cuz in the review I saw that Rosen built a grave for MC in his backyard? I thought that was kinda sad and romantic. But then the next spoiler talk about prince Caesar being MC's roommate so I was kinda confused

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's dad is MIA. Rosen believes the MC's dad had died and it was already translated that the MC's dad was pregnant. So it's best to assume he believes both his lover and unborn child had died.
    Rosen later does encounter his lover again (MC's dad) alive and informs him how he goes to his grave a lot. The MC's dad was surprised to hear that Rosen had a grave made for him because he thought that Rosen had forgotten about him and only slept with him due to his Alpha impulsive to an Omega, thus, leading him to misunderstand Rosen's feelings all these years.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  15. mican07

mican07 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share any sweet moments of the couple..and are there any love rivals coming along?
    So the mc's dad was still alive..did he knew about the mc entering the academy..?
    Looks like the other roomates are also a couple...i like snow...

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only briefly explain some sweet moments...
    There was an incident where the MC's pet ate his medicine (he didn't know it was to suppress his omega urges or w.e they're called) and it ended up with him basically going into heat. The ML came in time and took her back to his castle where he found out the MC is actually an omega, not a beta. This makes him slightly happy (since he has to marry an omega but because he thought the MC was a beta, he thought it was impossible) and he is already aware of his feelings for the MC by then. He helps the MC by jerking him off(?) and biting his neck but only with a temporary mark because he didn't want to force himself onto the MC w.o his permission.

Another scene I particularly remember is how the MC's medicine didn't work out so hot so he was in heat AGAIN but just like his fathers, he and the ML were locked a room together for 3 days having sex. One particularly moment during those 3 days was the space craft(? forgot what it was) they were riding made an announcement or something saying that the road was going to be shaky so people had to put on their seat belts and well... things got quite spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ML informed the MC's dad about it so later when Snow wanted to go see the MC, they tried to convince Snow that the MC is sick so he couldn't see him. Snow believed it due to hearing the MC's voice being quite hoarse...
    The ML's roommate and Snow hooks up but from what I can remember, they never made it past making out. The roommate later propose to marry Snow to which he says yes. Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet, Snow is also a omega.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  17. mican07

mican07 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah..i kina figured it out that he's an omega too..

Many many thanks though..
    I wonder which chapter did the mc realize that he love the ml

18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I mainly went through a VERY short MTL skim just to find out what happened to Rosen (MC's alpha dad) because someone mentioned tragedy. (correct me if I make mistakes, I only skimmed lol)

Rosen gets his happy ending but it takes the end of the novel/extras to get there. MC's omega dad is Lin Yu (AKA that famous omega general who went MIA and is assumed dead).

Lin Yu would have succeeded in becoming beta but I think there was someone gunning for omega suppression in the background and fiddled with his meds? Something like that. The betrayer was one of his friends. It would have been super messy if it wasn't for Rosen. Lin Yu ends up sleeping with Rosen because of his heat, Rosen negotiates so that Lin Yu is under house arrest with him rather than prison, Lin Yu runs away because he didn't want to live under suppression and because he thought Rosen only slept with him because of the heat. He flies his spaceship and crashes into this wormhole (?). Only debris and blood is found, which made people think he died. Poor Rosen turned into iceberg after this... only his son and a few select others know that he's really a warm guy at heart. T.T

Towards end of the novel, Rosen was flying a ship around that same wormhole and encountered a similar situation to Lin Yu. He crashes. Lin Yu was living on an uncharted planet at the other end of the wormhole and found Rosen. He sorta panicked and did his best to rescue Rosen. Rosen went straight for a hug once he saw him and said he missed him (Lin Yu)... Lin Yu was all choked up too because he missed his (best?) friend. Then their relationship sorta gets sorted out after they talk more and Rosen explains that he always liked Lin Yu and it wouldn't have mattered if he was beta or whatever. Lin Yu goes into heat later and they make up for lost time/bond permanently.

...they were very... enthusiastic... this short honeymoon already made Lin Yu pregnant lol.

Anyway, MC and ML later find Rosen and Lin Yu and bring them back. MC is the cutest and was excited about getting a little brother lol. He sorta hid his own pregnancy for a while because he didn't want Lin Yu to get a conniption. XD

There was also this somewhat funny factoid when Lin Yu and MC (Lin Yu gave up MC because he wanted MC to live freely and normally, not in hiding like him) had a conversation. MC is being a fan of Lin Yu and asks him about his mech compatibility score (?) to make small talk. Lin Yu admits that Rosen's is higher than his by ~10 points but says points aren't everything and hints that he can beat Rosen. MC jokes that Rosen probably lost on purpose, then realizes there's a high chance what he said as a joke was actually true... (cough, unwilling to fight Lin Yu and a squishy marshmallow at heart, cough)

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio I can see how that scene was what you remembered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

alexfilia, vsukio and kiara8 like this.
  20. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno how i managed to overlook this thread even though i was poked. I'm a sad person for liking omegaverse but who cares! I'm excited for more spoilers and hoping the translations does get finished. I also wanna know more about how MC and ML gets together.