Discussion About Galaxy On Fire Universe and anything related

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by sealteam14, Jan 17, 2017.

1. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Galaxy On Fire 3: Manticore Has releashed on iOS. For the meantime, Android Player wad on a cliff hanger for a while. Since we got nothing to lose, let share some experiences between each player.

1) What do you think about the GOF 3 has after the lastest update about Accelerometer and freeroam newly added mechanic so far? And what would you expect new feature for the upcoming Android Releash in this summer?
    Just for releash eager of waiting, can anyone spoiled up the next Act in GOF3:M and some new feature of the new sector?

2) Oh, and one more thing. Do you have any struggle of playing the GOF2 or GOF 1 for the first time? Share those moments to us comunity and we can have a nice, warm disscusion togehter.

3) And yeah, if you're new to the game, here is the place you can ask for some improvement in playing and experiencing the game better. Fell free to ask and share anything that you want to share or ask.

It just... well, if you intend for coming and throwing tandrum or mischief, please leave.

2. WatchCat

WatchCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh sorry does it exist? I search it on App Store but it just shows me Galaxy on fire 2 and Galaxy on Fire 2 hd

3. Kuriz

Kuriz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I lit the galaxy on fire btw I did nothing wrong

4. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's GOF just curious

5. WatchCat

WatchCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I find hard is how to find buskat in GoF without spending money to buy the fuckin freakin shit space station so I can have more fucking ships

6. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, figured it out yourself. GOF: Galaxy On Fire.
    The very first Space shooter game that availiable in the mobile platform with open space and a variety of mission.
    Galaxy On Fire 1 was the very first milestone that the first Space Shooter Game use Accelerometer which availiable in the iPhone and iPad( despite the fact that the game already availiable on J2ME for some time before hiting the App Store.
    Galaxy On fire 2 was based on Galaxy on Fire 1, but with great extentual on gameplay, Crafting system, comodities and varies of other stuff that make it great to play and the Randomize procetually generated item and side mission for you earning cash is a great step.

And yep. Not just that. With the HD version, you have full access of the game and can buy extra DLC for more goodies. But my favorite, aslo the thing i solely enjoy in Galaxy On Fire is Dogfight occurrance. In GOF 1, the only thing for you to engage in a fight is doing a mission, but in GOF2, as long as you wandered somewhere has 'Risky' Safety level and accidentally/ intetionally attack Station security, then they will try to roast you up. That when a pilot's dogfight skill came on top.

7. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it does. And there is a feature in the lastest update on App Store( Apple), that whatever you saved in the SD version, can be resume playing on HD version and reverse via Cloud save. But best pick out of the 2 is the Galaxy On Fire 2 HD( although it will take about 1 GB of your device's memory, but in return, you have a great graphic game in your pocket to play.

8. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh*
    Do you even know how to use internet? There is a lot of version of the game on both iOS and Android( of course Android has a sh*t tons more) that unlock everything include Add-ons, Kamoo club, VIP pass, and even inlimited cash for you to burn...
    Of course, it on the web, and the 3rd party won't be reaponsible if you crashed your phone during the cracked version of the Mod game.
    That's why i played this game on Android for safety reason. And seldomly check for the Manticore's progress( although it's mostly grinding my @ss out for Freelance contract and take one heck of the waitning time for upgrade and looting credits).

9. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds fun I'll check it out thanks for telling XD des~