Spoiler About History's strongest senior brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mortifer, May 25, 2017.

1. Mortifer

Mortifer Harbinger of Death - One who transcends Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me spoilers guys! I love the OP mc that breaks common sense as easy as flipping his hand and i heard this is one of them

But will those annoying cockroach mc-type enemies ever die? Or will he be able to kill them in the future?

2. Deleted member 43009

Deleted member 43009 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong Section move it to Spoilers

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. 14

14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he will be more than capable of killing them and it won't take that much time. He is pretty knowledgeable about MC types so he kinda makes sure they don't come back.

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Yan Zhaoge has killed 2 MCs so far.
    The enemies do have some cockroach-like qualities, but it is kept within the bounds of reason

5. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a MC that kills his enemies. So yes. They die. Horribly. Then - because they are MCish stereotypes, they sometimes come back from death stronger for Round 2. But don't worry - they tend to die Even More Horribly the second time around.

I got a brief bout of challenge-fatigue* that had to be powered through, but overall it's still very much fun enough for a Good Read.

*: Where the enemies / events keep on happening, one piling on another, again and again, with no chance for closure. Think Against the Gods around chapter 360.

6. HiddenNuffian

HiddenNuffian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course. I don't think this is a spoiler. They will surely all die if they bother MC. I didn't read any xianxia where a enemy who keep to bother MC is still alive after a couple pf chapters.

zeus likes this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    In PGC, the enemy lived while the MCs became popsicles. T^T

readerz, Aizael and HiddenNuffian like this.
  8. HiddenNuffian

HiddenNuffian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell.. >.>

9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    But the author might be thinking of making a sequel.

HiddenNuffian likes this.
  10. Mortifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh.. As long as they die and don't come back a third time then nice!

11. Mortifer

Reading List:
    Link
    :p

But is there NTR? Netorare? Netori is fine though:p

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Not that I know of.

Weelll... Broad Creed Mountain gets another girl of Extreme Yin. But she's not a good person. Lazy but wants everything without doing the work. :/

She had a crush on Yan Zhaoge for a bit and was unhappy that he seemed to be favoring Feng Yunsheng. In reality, he wasn't. Well, at least not while training. Yan Zhaoge and Feng Yunsheng get along super well and eventually get engaged~ Ah, they're so cute and cool~ :3

The other girl of Extreme Yin orchestrated a plot against Feng Yunsheng (also along with some other baddies) and caused inner strife while Yan Di and Yan Zhaoge were away. You can bet Yan Zhaoge was steamed when he got back... we finally get to see what he's like when he's actually angry.

mad killing spree, martial saints and stuff dropping like flies, smushed sun sect

Emma401 and Leilacus like this.
  13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! What chapter is this?!?! waaaaa! I knew they'd end up together!!! What happened to the other Yin girl?!

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a long way to go lol. Around chapter 400-600-ish is when they realize and get together. I don't remember an exact chapter but I can give you details if you want a summary. :3

The other Yin girl was obviously nothing good. Yan Zhaoge was still super angry (coming home on the tail end of his divine justice smash) and delivers judgment. He basically breaks all the blood vessels in her body and she dies on the spot. No mercy for the opposite gender ahahaha~

15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay summary! Summary! Summary! Like how it started, how the Yin girl came, who the other baddies are...those stuff hohoho! :D:notworthy::notworthy::X3::X3::X3::X3:

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too sure on how the other Yin girl comes to Broad Creed, but I think it was through the talent search that every Sacred Ground carries out periodically to find girls of Extreme Yin.

The other baddies... LOL the list keeps growing even as Yan Zhaoge eliminates them. You know how the world was wrecked after the disaster and Yan Zhaoge's 1st transmigration ended in death? In this 2nd transmigration, Yan Zhaoge finds out that the world was actually shattered; there are multiple realms now. He travels between a bunch of them while trying to find his mother (his mom was someone in a Realm Above. She's missing, not dead). It turns out scum Sun sect had connections with another higher realm to take over their (AKA homeworld) realm.

Scum Sun sect is really scum. Before they found out about the plot, every sect was fighting these demon creatures (MTL calls them balrogs LOL). Broad Creed led everyone in laying down a huge seal with powerhouses at every major point. But at a critical moment, Sun sect person Shen Li ditched everyone and it nearly led to catastrophe. A lot of Broad Creed Elders (Yuan Zhengfeng and Fang whats-his-name) were either lost (literally, into the abyss) or half-dead. Yan Di was super angry and sat on the seal keeping Sun patriarch (I think?) from moving. So that's why he's not at Broad Creed HQ.

Anyway, time flow is different between realms. Some places Yan Zhaoge didn't mean to go to lol, so it takes him a while to figure out how to go back. He worries over Feng Yunsheng to the point that it's visible; Fu Enshu even calls him out on it lol, asks him if he's having all these mood swings because of Feng Yunsheng. XD But our boy Zhaoge has big brass ones lol, he admits it super easily lololol~

At around the same time, Feng Yunsheng is dealing the plot orchestrated by the other jealous Yin girl and one of the 'spies' in the Broad Creed Mountain. She's arrested but they don't dare do anything too serious to her yet. She's conversely worrying about Yan Zhaoge because he's been gone so long (the length of time was unplanned). But then she laughs and thinks he's pretty capable and should be fine. Then she remembers her Master's words about love = thinking about someone even when they're away. She's very quiet about the realization and very rational.

Blah blah, stuff. Yan Zhaoge eventually comes home to Sun sect bullying the weaker Broad Creed members into giving over stuff and the sect disbanding (remember most of their powerhouses are MIA, away, incapacitated). Right then and there Yan Zhaoge lays down THE LAW. XD

Successive killing of Sun sect powerhouses, then he goes on to kill the Above Realm emissaries. Then he goes right to Sun sect to smush their mountain before finally heading home. Oh, and he eventually picks up his dad later (after stuff in Broad Creed is straightened out). Yan Zhaoge is now powerful enough to help his dad kill the Sun sect scum in the seal directly, so Yan Di can finally leave the seal. XD

When they come home, that other Yin girl and the spy have the fear of God put into them. Guilty conscience striking~ Feng Yunsheng and Yan Zhaoge are super, super cute. They just exchange looks and immediately come to an understanding about their mutual feelings. Then there's an even cuter moment when Yan Zhaoge kisses her forehead I think, and they joke around a little. Yan Zhaoge even tells Fu Enshu that he's sorry-not-sorry and going to take her disciple lol. Then Yan Zhaoge turns around and sorts out the bad guys. The spy is exploded/killed, the other Yin girl gets a turn to speak her piece but is killed too. Turns out the girl was really lazy and a terrible character. :/

So Feng Yunsheng and Yan Zhaoge get engaged. When Yan Zhaoge picks up Yan Di, he tells his dad about her and his dad is pretty pleased lol. He approves of her. But then he blackmails Yan Zhaoge into finding his mom (Yan Di's wife) before they can get married ahahaha, because while Yan Zhaoge has Yan Di's approval, he still needs the missing mom's approval for things to be set. XDDD

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:
    my inner me has squealed too much to the point that I wanna dance!

Thank you!!!!

injamambivu and scriptor like this.
  18. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    ROFL Dad doesn't want his son to be the only one to have lovey dovey moment.

19. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind answering some more questions? What's the dealio with the giant spirit avatars Transcending Mortality Martial Grandmasters create and what exactly do Martial Saints get above that? And the treasures Yan Zhaoge gets in the future? And what happens to Yuan Zhengfeng and Fang Zun? Do they ever return?

20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not clear on the cultivation stuff because it's weird in MTL, other than Yan Zhaoge leapfrogging bottlenecks and making others shocked. XD

Yan Zhaoge... loots a lot of stuff. He gets lots of new swords, upgrades his Eye of the Lightning Emperor (more fragments in other worlds), a high grade armament staff he creates (?), the Ice Dragon Emperor guy's cold qi robe, etc.

I've not finished reading all the raws lol, but up to the chapter 685-ish I'm reading, Yuan Zhengfeng is still lost in the abyss/spatial chaos. Fang Zun is still half-dead but no longer in critical condition, especially since things at Broad Creed have been straightened out.