LCD Absolute Choice

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You realize the name of the story is Absolute Choice right? I was disappointed because it seemed like the mini-arc was going to end without any crazy shenanigans. Having him stop on the cusp of victory to do something zany fits it perfectly. It makes me very curious what the authour's original plan was. What kind of choice would have been available to the MC if, as we assume, Kali/WAN PUN broke in to save him.

2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was too into it and forgot, The story is awesome as is, no need to change a thing, but sometimes I feel shame. Also, I hope the girlfriend works out, nothing beter than super Op and inexperienced...

3. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would Kali be considered a cougar?

4. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is that person that's the God of Virtual Reality. Also, it's great that Shi Xiaobai can finish cultivating his Crab Steps.

5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, ordering skeles to attack him. Now we just need to wait to see what boon he gets from B-rank reward.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
  7. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crabs and Turtles? Please please let all his psionic abilities be crustacean and shellfish related. I want lobster legs and crayfish claws. Horseshoe Crab Headbut c'monnnn

8. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am seriously liking Kali even more, I'm also hoping to see her even more in the upcoming chapters!!

9. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is Kali modeled after again? A T/N claimed it was Rikka from Chuunibyou but that shouldn't be true since she wears a red headband tied into a butterfly knot and has long hair. Here's the description:

"A black, gothic-style full length skirt wrapped around her petite figure, while her skin looked so delicate as though it would be torn apart by a cold wind. Dark purple hair reached down her waist, as a red headband was tied into a butterfly knot. From far, they looked like a pair of standing cat ears. An ahoge stuck out her hair, adding a hint of moe to her1.

The petite figure looked like she was a 12–13-year-old girl. Her facial features were delicate like a pixie’s, and for some reason, she wore a white eyepatch over her left eye. Only her blue right eye could be seen, it looked as a clear as a crystal. The eye was calm, but seemed to contain the mountains and rivers, as though a sea of stars filled it. It added a sacred flair to her beautiful looks"

10. Shirai

Shirai 『 Silent ł Bored 』『 Rebel ł Butler 』

Reading List:
    Link
    She was innitially described as a inspirated of Rikka due to her chunnibyou like words. But was mentioned that she would not be a copy of her at all. Just inspiried.

11. garunix

garunix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her appearance is based on Rory Mercury but with Rikka's eyes and hair colour

12. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Crabs, pigs, turtles! He's collecting animals! Gotta catch em all!

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So he's cultivating now. It should only be a few days for him since the virtual thing. He's probably at a broken as hell level...

14. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    That click-bait though

15. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, as a King, life was just a flat plain, so how can there be any steps? - Shi Xiaobai 2017 (I'm sure I misspelled this)

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So... what was that black door? Clearly Xiaobai has something more to his power than just what's behind the white door

17. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that pissed me off. Don't tell me no one noticed him breaking through dammit. I thought Kali would have noticed and protected him in that important time. I mean SERIOUSLY? The most important part of acquiring his superpower and he is interrupted like that? I know plot armor is gonna make it so that he comes of better for it but if someone actually got interrupted like that, it could cost them their lives considering they are awakening a S class power and they don't know its limitations or conditions which could be very dangerous. I mean we have a guy who literally collects souls for his power and another one who had to sacrifice a freshly killed human! This is just ridiculous!

The worst part is the author is not even gonna address it and he's not gonna have any backlash and the girl is not gonna be punished at all for what she did!

18. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    And even if the author does do something about it and sets makes the MC suffer for it, it's still gonna leave a bitter taste because of how ridiculous this is. He has to suffer because of someone else's mistake.

19. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    how was kali supposed know that he would break into rank 4? for all she thought, he was just sleeping it off from the 7 days of extreme training, plus i dont think she expected another woman to come into the picture and disturb his resting time...

Flyingfrogslash likes this.
  20. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Xioba will have 2 super power later. 0_0