Absolver

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by MikeSeti, Aug 7, 2017.

1. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    >Thread is made in gaming discussion
    >Name of game is in the title
    >Question are most likely directed to the people who knows its a game and knows what kind of game it is (because op is asking opinion about the game)

*the details are there, and questions are not directed to unaware mass
    *we are not entitled to search for you the answer in google for your lazy ass
    *if you wish to know about the game, ask nicely

i dunno man, if you're here just to curse, you may need to do it on another forum,
    you're being rude with no actual reason, we don't need people like you in here.

Exland likes this.
  2. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    knowing it is a multiplayer only game, it is always a best choice to buy on day 1 for such hyped multiplayer game,.. because those game are only highly populated on first month

like the division, for honor,battleborn
    where the peak player of all time are only happens in the first week or so, and continuously decay until 3 monts later where then the game would be considered "dead" or "dying"

that decay will happen ofcourse if its proven
    limited/repeated and boring after few hours of gaming. or messed with bug or multiplayer is rage inducing because bad networking model(peer to peer) or bad business model(pay 2 win).

That happened with my the division, there were almost no queue in match making,

nowadays, its rare to find a guy with same gear level, you will be either carried by higher level(theyll get pissed at you for being heavy) or you carry lower level(youll get pissed at them for being heavy), which isnt as fun as early days.

same with for honor, which declined so bad right now,

altho same happened with r6 seige, they manage to get their former glory due to persistent update by devs.

TL;DR my answer, if multiplayer?, YES

3. MikeSeti

MikeSeti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your suggestion, btw is there any rpg games that you would recommend?
    Something similar to Witcher and Dark souls.

4. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, what's the rush? the price gonna drop after several month anyway

5. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    look at my statement above, one of the best reason why the need tonpreorder muliplayer games :)

have you tried elderscroll online? they updated the game so much its so similar now to skyrim(only with no physics in assets, so no more exploding cheese bomb of death xD)

6. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I've pre-ordered a number of times and I've always regretted my decision. :cry: