Novel Abyssmal Downpour (Chapter 4.4)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by mengheavenlymonster, Feb 12, 2017.

1. mengheavenlymonster

mengheavenlymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello and thanks for taking some time off to read a humble newbies first attempt at fiction.Forgive me if you encounter any grammatical errors as I am not a native to this language.Please recheck chapters, after some time as I love to edit.It is recently also held here" https://royalroadl.com/fiction/10552".
    Although chapters will be re edited first before posting there and if sombody wants to help poor*Chuckle* me in editing,you will be accepted with open arms.

question:So what is it all about?

Abysmall downpour is a story about a young civilian from a futuristic world, who undergoing everyday life finds himself in an unknown world as he wokes up one day.The protagonist (Karl Fenrir) tries every possible way to survive in a desolate world, where he may be the last of homosapiens !. Where evolution ,bought in various forms, is taking place at horrendous rates . Follow him on ride for answers leading to further questions. Truth is always laying front but couldn't be more hidden.
    As his two 'worlds' intermingle, what will the fate have in store for him?

Prologue( Final edit admire and sigh in contrast folks or just laugh)

"Ah.."

Karl, a sophomore at the Deces Losyog Leven Institution, groaned as he felt sharp pain near the bottom of his torso region.

The anguish caused him to slowly open his eyes. It was unclear, how many hours, he had slept for. Usually, he tightly emulated a militaristic schedule, but evidently an error has absolutely occured somewhere.

Still baffled, he timidly propelled his hands, towards the destination of tubelight switch.

Slip.
    As his hand slip by the wall, he discerned that it wasn't his room. Finally, came the realization that he had been laying on a rather harsh bed, resembling the likes of stretcher.

He was taken aback for a second or so. Then he momentously validated the safety of his stature. Irregularly, his entire body was numb.

A plausible conjuncture was that he was abducted.

Conversely though, it would require a page-one criminal's forte to pull that off. Unfortunately or fortunately, he wasn't worth that much.

Nevertheless, he was quite a bit hysteric in reference to this unholy mess. Being under outright blackout, only further raised his anxiety levels.

As his natural clock ticked away, he grew more and more frantic. Absolute desolation in distinction to nearby vicinity, gave birth to terror.

To calm himself, he made fun of the dire situation.

'If somebody let's out a sinister laugh here.. Indeed, that would be the end. A pitiable, laughable and ironic end for the brave me.

. Is this some sort of sadistic torture ? I think I am about to vomit from all this dust. Have I met a yandere with the dust fetish ? No, please no.

I can't help but shake off the feeling that some peeper out there, is harmoniously spectating me. But that would require night vision, won't it ?
    Really how vexing.

Even a petty thug won't buy into such wastefulness. Really blindfolds aren't just meant for dumb plays, monsieur pervert.

So it's someone dumb, wasteful, half-hearted and deeply narrow minded. Oh.. can it be my associates from DLL are the true masterminds behind this setup ?.

From this absurd observation, it was clear that he, who was trying to connect two infinitely separated dots, was not in his right mind.

Maybe his mind was also quite numb. And thus, dumb.

Not to mention, his sense of respect for his friends was rock bottom.

Yet altogether, it was quite calming of a thought. Thus, he unknowingly continued on this line of thought.

Acquiring a Night Vision Device was a genuinely herculean feat, but if it those fools than that was altogether a separate matter.

Underestimating anyone from DLL, the hub of mankind's evolution, where only prodigies amongst prodigies were debutantes, would be a fatal mistake. Even a slave from there can shook off the foundations of the outside world.

On that note, isn't DLL Institute also notorious for it's prodigies testing each other by setting up pranks. Could it all be a prank all along ?

That was an outrageously optimistic thought.

But it was stress relieving and soothing too. To his distorted mind, it was sort of a sensual pleasure.

The next instant he stepped off the bed and stood upright. For the purpose of letting out his pent up frustration in the form of steady flow of curses, he checked out his phone.

His numb hand moved in a dull chorus, to cease the sole hope for retaliation, the one and only cell phone.

" the Fu*k?"

Oh the cursing began even before the number was dialed. And even before the phone was pulled out. He really was a impatient fellow.
    Forget about cellphone, he wasn't even wearing his own clothes as of this moment.

The raggy attire, he was donning now, was incredibly similar to that of a prisoner's.

Had he unknowingly committed a crime and been thrown to prison of isolation ?

Had the mother goddess forsaken this child of her ?

Was, joking about everything a sin ?

The way he looked at it;
    'This tragedy of a scene following a cynically-mouthed man...who made the laughingstock of the world, becoming a joke himself, would truly be immensely pleasurable to you hypocrites. Won't it ?'

Thus an drunken mind turned an illogical assumption into a dire obsession.

Bloodthirstiness burst forth.

"Pain in the ****, you peeping toms.. if you are men, then come here and let me castrate you. From this day forward, you dirt-licking beggars shall have the honour of serving middlemen in this emperor's court.
    As for women, I don't care about you. I won't swear at you as you are more profound in that regard.,but whatever, you are also ******* retards"

Before long.. the curses certainly lost even a tinge of common sense. Now they resembled lesser of swearing and more of ranting.

Then suddenly, his loose mind went through another nectarous realization.

From this day forward.. this day..this day Holy crap it's my birthday !!

The moment he realized as such, all doubt vanished.

Today or had he slept for more than one day ?

Cough.. cough

Yes, today on the 14 th of January of some extremely large year of Nero age, was likely his 19 th birthday. His memories just blurred here.. maybe because he really was drunk alright.. was it 20 th? No, it was 19 th.

His 'close relatives', 'childhood chaps', and 'very, very few friends', all together summing up to 15 in number, had successfully pulled a first ever surprise birthday bash on him last year, on this day.

Honestly, he was an eccentric man, who unsurprisingly made way more foes than friends. They were 45 in number. If an opportunity arises, he will neutralise them. Or he will create an opportunity.

Thinking about that kindness of beloved one's, bought happy narcissistic tears in eyes. Oh such a boost to my pride as I have people at my back.. I love you all. Life is beautiful. mfuhahaha

Had they planned something this year too ? The bar must be rather high. Is this dust looking thing a tool for deception?

Ha ha yeah my discerning can see through every thing.

The abyssal darkness in the room was a most likely a camouflage for candies and cakes.

Hey isn't it same as how I entered a dark room of celebration on the previous birthday. I guess they put on more of an effort on prisoner play. Have I done something to setup a masochistic image ?

Hours passed by, but instead of that ever so cheerful happy birthday number only silence prolonged here.

The prisoner robed drunken man finally blurted

"Hey what kind of birthday bash are you planning to throw after passing through my birthday ? Don't be idiots. Although I appreciate your effort today, If you throw the party tomorrow I will wholeheartedly make sure to throw all of you into prison. HURRY"

Thus, this eccentric genius or retard continued to half-happily rant, seemingly playing along with this otherworldly bitter-sweet idea.

13 hours passed.

Barren silence with nothing ceremonious here at all (except for his own joyful comedy), he once again drew anxious .

Finally, when his patience came to end, then he launched the missile.... Cough.. started out shouting the the names of his friends in an infuriating accursed manner. He would, atleast, feel contented with an active response.

"Chile you the steep slope of dumbness !
    Heron you good for nothing parasite of a friend !
    Dennise !. you are so stupidly indifferent that I can't tell you apart from a rock M8.
    But all of you are my friends. So don't plan to drop a party on last minute of my birthday.

Stack up here you little pranksters, I am starting to loose the little fun I have. "

Yet, each and everything he blurted was ignored. Soon once again, nothing but deafening silence prevailed over the dark room.

"Oh I know what you want. You want me desperately build up the stress, making me charge through a door and kaboom, "Birthday is here" Don't you ? Rascals"

Finally the numbness of brain, the bane to the mind i.e. Narcissism and some accumulated anxiety, give rise to a truly idiotic idea. So much unbefitting, that even his rational normal-self, would beat him to pulp right now. Then, can his normal self be called rational?

. As he relied on his plummeting sense of touch to get a rough view of his current surroundings, he found it, all the more appalling, that everything appeared to be aged here.

So much effort on a mere camouflage. Trully, I am moved to emotions. They are a cycle of close fellows, everyone should aspire to have. Sadly.. the camouflage it was seen through. I am so intelligent, it can't be helped.

'Whoa.. they truly have gone to extremes"

Like a treasure, entrapped under a thick pile of dust, he discovered a surgeon's knife and medical kit at the corner of room. He pillaged the kit just in case of emergency.Though he left the knife there.

The knife's have been a traditional symbol for the evil Yandere's who sneakily lurk in the dark. Even by sheer coincidence, he didn't wanted any association with them.

Thus once again, he idiotically thought to himself that, if he carried a knife with him, then the similarities between us, will be too striking for me to deny them.
    Just that thought was enough to send shivers down his spine.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to get him back to his senses.

And then came the conclusion. All the the missteps taken till here. All the drunkard like decision's and all the slip up's of mind, led him to his once in a lifetime "birthday present."

No just joking. He fell. Quite literally, he simply fell. Thud.

".Whaaaaaaaaa?!"

The staggering youth opened the door knob and stepped forward thus, he simply fell.

Like all the ill-founded decisions that culminated in no ground left, to re-do things, there was No floor ahead. Emptiness in the space, as well as, that in young lad's current mind both merged to give a supremely empty free fall.

It was an edge of the top of an towering ravine. A steep and majestic one at that.

Seemingly encompassed in a muscous like thick gel.
    But it absolutely wasn't some silkily smooth skateboarding range. It was sharp, with many pointed elements.
    Yes, it undoubtedly had innumerable spike shaped pointy rocks. But he couldn't possible allocate them, till came momentously enthrowing his soft, onto their executioning steads. If he ever felt helpless, it was now. The painwas akin to that of blindfoldedly entrapping onself in multiple iron-maidens.

He was literally crushed over, seemingly turning into a bloody mesh.

"Nooooo.. ackgfhj.. ah"

This horrendous pain...he felt like every muscle of his being was ripped apart. Not in a good way, where he will unleash some divine body refining abilities found in folklore... but in the most sadistic fashion. Every impact was providing sufficient torque, to twist his bones apart.
    Majority of them getting lethally crumbled and smashed. The pain was so rapidly accelerating, that even the boon of instantly fainting was out of the reach of his blood-laced jaw.
    Plainly, the worse way.

With every topple he made, even his screams became insane with pain. (Hey but atleast that grandeur drunkenness of your's, has taken it's exit at the arrival of pain. Something positive; isn't that what you wanted Karl ?
    fu *k u narrator.
    Cough..)

I bit my tongue and managed to keep my vitals safe reflexively. I was able to live only because at the critical juncture I instantenously made the choice to save the head, and sacrifice my legs.
    Drowned in despair, uncertainity and endless pain, I once again let out a unspiteful remark.

As he foolishly uttered...

"Whoever it is, behind this conspiracy. If it's purpose was a joke then I WILL rip their tendons apart. One by one;"

he felt floating as his consciousness gradually faded away. Shudderingly, before fainting completely, he managed to pull bandages over his wound, accursing the world he finally felt to sleep.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    christos200 and DCLXVII like this.
  2. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry I can't figure out how to add table of contents could somebody please link a tutorial ?

3. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue

"Ah.."

Karl,a sophomore at the DLL medical institute,groaned as he felt sharp pain near the bottom of his torso causing him to slowly open his eyes.It was unclear for how much time,he had slept.As he timidly moved his hand to switch on the tubelight,he realized he was laying on a rough blanket.

Upon discovering that there was no switch ,as his hand swiped over the wall,the first thought that came to his mind was that he was being pranked by his fellow colleagues and juniors. The next instant he stepped off the bed and tried to pull his cellphone out of the pocket but he quickly found that he was dressed in a different attire then what he wore before going to sleep.

"Eh What are those nincompoops trying to accomplish?"

His thoughts finally slightly calmed down as he remembered today was 19 th birthday and as they had put up a surprise party on this day yesteryear.As the room was completely cut off light, he found his vision severely shortened.

As he continued to rant and play along with this bitter sweet idea,he soon started to get tired.Finally he ,who had lost his cool, started to shout in an barbaric manner.Yet everything he blurted was ignored and soon once again nothing but deafening silence prevailed in the room.

Wanting to confirm the surroundings he moved forward,only to find that it was a very compact room like that of an operation theatre.As he relied on his sense of touch to get the view of his current situation,he found it appalling that everything was covered with a thick pile of dust and appeared aged.

He found a surgeon's knife and medical kit at the corner and decided to carry the kit and leave the knife based on there practical utility.

"Whaaaaaaaaa?!"

As he touched the door knob and wanted to step forward,he fell as there was no floor ahead but a steep ravine coated with sluggish thick liquid all over it. Although he felt like his muscles were torning apart with each toppled,he managed to keep his vitals safe reflexively.As he hit the muscus covered ground he managed to live and hold onto his consciousness for uttering a sentence.

"If it's a joke then I WILL rip their tendrons apart," After which his consciousness dimmed and he tightly bandaged the wounds before telling to sleep once again.

mengheavenlymonster likes this.
  4. evilbaam

evilbaam Fat Sweaty Book Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    A totally unqualified passerby's opinion:

Description is pretty decent. A few typos and grammatical error here and there. Couple of pretty awkward words - 'Nincompoop' and 'yesteryear', I don't really think an average 19 year old college student would use that kind of words.

5. zman

zman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty good. what are the tags

6. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody wants to wake up in a completely dark place at least on their birthday.What came after hours of expectation and excitement was hell.Exactly opening up a door to fall in a pit ,instead of the nostalgic birthday music is ta bit too much of a surprise, even for resolute person such as Karl.

Karl ,who had faced a painful freefall earlier,found himself lubricated in a muscus like gel.Being unable to see,due to the bandages covering his body,he could only speculate it's nature by a sense of difficulty in his movements. Could it be jelly? Or grease.Unexpectedly it was not as viscous as he first thought,it was just his body dulled from the injuries he carried.

Another misterious fact he noted was that it felt refreshing to skin,similar that of bath. He reluctantly began to move his joints,to check for fractures. And found that his lower hind legs have suffered the most in fall. Now standing up will an arduous task for rest of his life. Not to mention the pain he felt right now was a torture in itself.

As he uncovered the piece of cloth that ecclipsed his vision ,he pointed a slightly dim source of light.Light in his world were lit at the cost of a fuel but what he was seeing clearly defied this.

"How can this be..?"

The gel he habitually termed "moss" was evidently glittering near his nassal area. And the glitter sprinkled as he took a deep breath. Being a medic he theorised this was due to the presence of Carbon dioxide emitted by him and confirmed it by looking around as only moss near him was partially luminous.

This completely absurd development ,was to his advantage,as his sense of sight came to life because of it. He has never heard of such a gel before.He showed great curiosity towards it. Shifting to an opmistic topic from his dire straits, provided him an opportunity to get a hold of himself.

In an attempt to move his vision, he discovered the the torn up cloth covering the area around his feet, has disappeared contrarily cloth covered by glittery moss remained. Feeling embarrassed he pulled some glittery cloth to cover his genitals . He searched the medical kit ,which was luckily spared from making contact with the moss due to the cloth he kept near his heart. After checking himself once again to see if nothing else is going strange regarding his surrounding, he crawled on the slippery surface while trying to minimize any further deepening of wounds.

Initially he thought of waiting while hoping if help would arrive but he knew he had already been unconscious for more than a day until now and such frivolous ideas may send him to his deathbed.Had this been a nightmare he would have been already forced awake due to all the gut wrenching pain the fall induced.

What he desired from his heart, was to live. He knew that it wasn't going to be a miraculous ride to his living necessities but a savage fight against fate. Even though the pain and despair were overwhelming, but the desire to live was much more than those. It stemmed out from his loving family, happiness and most of all a peaceful life back home, that he had made for himself back home. To him those tresures must be secured at any cost. The thought not seeing his loved one's ever again, was much more painful than some 'meagre' physical pain.

"Growl"

Food ,a devilish call from his stomach,was all he cared to get at this instant but only glittering violet coloured moss and a ground covered with crystals of different shapes were in front of him. And he deduced that the moss was a scavenging lifeform surviving off the crystal as they appeared to be partially distorted around edges. This didn't looked edible at all. Yet faced with no other alternative, he grudingly decided to go through with it. Luminous violet gel was consumed to sate his thrist, while the colourless broken crystal particles served as the meal in this grand banquet at this unforgettable birthday "bash . It was tasteless.Like water, it cleansed his clogged throut.

After temperorarily sating his hunger by using such vile culnary atticates , that even a beggar won't show ,he continued to press farward hoping to reach the support which he saw, in the form of a l, in the form of a large colourless crystal at a distance of 10 steps.This served as a reminder to him of how fragile human body was .He vowed that he will never act carelessly when he can't see.

He noticed the amount of glittering moss has increased since he arrived and he couldn't find the blood that was leaked from his wounds. Thus he concluded the moss was a lifeform that not only decomposed anything dead but mutated when it came contact with carbon dioxide.A completely unprecedented hypothesis that threw medical science into oblivion.

When he barely made to the support ,he threw a glittery ball of cloth in upward direction as a desperate attempt to notify a rescuer or just a passerby of his presence. By this point in time he was so disarranged by solitude that even the face of a terrorist may appear like that of an angel.But what he got...

"Schhh"

Just when he was about to faint com loss of blood he heard a sound of rustle amidst crystals. Once again he pushed himself up and with a motivational note filled himself with fighting spirit.

"Grrrrrr I refuse to die"

He no longer cared for any preservation of wounds and threw himself forward in that direction where he thought his last lease of life was.

A moss covered creature ,which appeared to be a mixture of pig and a ape, has came over sensing unusual changes in the area. This unpredictable situation only further escalated as it attacked Karl who was staggering because of this never before seen sight.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  7. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    "What in hell...is this thing!!"

Karl, who was barely able to keep his footing even with the support of crystal, when saw the crystallized creature, staggered briefly. The creature used this opening to subdue him completely.

This unreasonably hostile assault happened within an interval of two seconds. Being pressed to the ground, further worsened his wounds. He felt the weight of the creature and couldn't help but groan from pain.

The creature..., as Karl described, was a crystallized lifeform comprising a monkey head, claws of a scorpion and hind legs half like a swine. A totally nonsensical view.

"I am fully sure that this isn't from the world I live in !! Seriously what's wrong with this place ?"

The creature was of course, a species that threw the medical view of evolution in disorder. It's existence confirmed the theory that he wasn't merely in an unknown place, but in a completely different world.

Such bizarre thoughts were very popular among fiction writers. Ever since the hero Nero saved the world by combining two dimensions, this mythical belief of another dimension, was widely spread throughout the world.

His current state of mind which could only be discribed as rudimentary chaos, prevented Karl from resisting the creature. The monkey's seemed to be peeked by his fragile human mass.

A second later, the devilish monstrosity pressed him down forcefully, listening to his bones break and flesh snap. The creature seemed to be experimenting with him. Karl screamed his lungs out and gave up on the thought of playing dead. As unfortunately for him, it wasn't a bear or a Mascot from a kids show, but god-forsaken crystal monkey.

"Click.snap"

"Ah Fuck! damn you, son of a bitch !!."

The creature had ripped his left arm apart with its pincer .Clearly this rendered the glorious view of peaceful surrender as a brocken dream.

Karl thanks being a medical intellect, precisely knew that this was going to be his misery of his future if he had one that is. What was he thinking when he thought this sickening beast as a beautiful crystal herbivore.

Faced with dire odds, he thought with all his might, a way to turn the situation over. In respiration he threw a nearby crystal at the forehead of the creature to get an opening and try to run atleast. But to his dismay the beast ignored the slowly thrown crystal and continued it's gore.

"Nooooo"

The monkey conducted the same procedure to both his legs. As of this movement, he only had a right arm left. In more ways then he was a cripple. He coundn't help but cry from this pain.Fiction heroes may have unshakable resolves and unbending wills but Karl was a normal medic, who was little cheeky at his best.

But even if crippled, he was still alive. Limbs can be grown back using bodily roughage with the help of Pico chips.

"Pico chips.huh."

These were the chips on which humanity survived after the fall of sun. Everybody was born with them , they could be used to manipulate one's DNA to a certain extent.

Just when he had given up,a very insane thought came to his mind .He picked a crystal covered in glittery moss and with all his might and .....penetrated it through his skull.

Though dying by getting his heart snapped by a large scorpion was equally terrifying,he dicided to use the last of his now completely diminished strength to opt a totally horrendous alternative.He would rather die by his own hand to celebrate a horrible ending given to him by HIS own lack of ability then let the goddamn beast do the honours.

Yeah ,in the end he was selfish man.One who had lived a proud life relying on hard work unlike his talented peers and family.Night's spent banging his head at book covering unlimited amount of information on Pico chips , trying to figure out puzzles of pico cellular medical science,were still source for self esteem for him. Hard work was his forte and dying a pathetic death at the hand's of a monkey wasn't acceptable to him at all.

And besides the bizarre thought was,,

"Badump,thump boom"

A symbiotic relationship with the mutated moss.A relation in both give and take from each other.From the creature's clearly hostile behaviour he hypothysed that he was the external component disturbing it's environment.But the living moss didn't show such reaction. He knew because of him the moss has mutated.

He wished to give it sentient ,which was a concept from the world he came from.

In his world, Picochips were often used to regulate genetical errors .Although artificial life was still only feasible in the realm of dreams, but pico chips were contained in every part of the body exactly like DNA As DNA is found in every cell of humans ,it was also present in the mind entity known as Karl and so were Pico chips. But chips can be controlled whereas DNA couldn't be.

Fusing them with moss gived, birth to thoughts like a symbiosm, of support and subdual in return for evolution.

It was very wise saying from his world that one can never succeed unless he is willing to take risks .Karl played a completely unpredictable with gamble with his feigning life and to his courage the fate couldn't help but yield.

Now gloriously shining as he was covered in luminous moss, Karl pushed the monster with his arm.The area around the monkeys torso appeared soft as it was pushed away easily. It instantly realigned itself on the floor next to Karl while responding warily to this change in strength.

The glittery moss in his stomach flowed covering enterity of his body from within , while simultaneously his moss covered ripped body parts flew towards their original places.

With his roughly patched body, he took a stand and commanded over the glittering moss covering the chest of monkey and made it penetrate thar soft crystalline region of the body. The beast sensing this unfavorable change violently reproached, as it tried to tore Karl's head apart in one go.

"You know dumbass what I hate more than that retarded face of your's, ..

The crystal sticking in his head projected towards that of monkeys at a velocity faster than that of bullet.That settled the struggle.The beast died with a crater on its head and it's chest reduced to what appeared to be crystalline fragments.

".....Being looked down upon"said Karl as he staggered backwards due to the recoil and fainted instantly on the spot.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  8. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    A Note from author:) (always wanted to write this )
    As we don't know anything about Karl's past.(Which will depict and possibly foreshadow some major developments )We will explore that after every 4th chapter with Special Chapters 0.01-0.99 .Chapter 1 is of course released.Its gonna be a hell of ride~~
    So please hang on with 4-5 chapters on best and 2-3 least a week

9. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Such wild guesses like symbiosm between him and violet moss, even if supported by facts were not good for his heart. Throughout his academic career, he had at many instances prevailed over others because of his wise conjectures, but it was his first time staking his life on a questionable fact.

A smile showing obvious disdain towards monkey was raised on his face, as he fainted. Scorkeyswine, was the name given to it.Although, Karl was swayed by this victory of" brain's over brawn's,", deep down his mind he was hesistant at the thought of facing the monstrosity once again.

(RKT)

A world, where knowledge and forsight were power, wisdom was the key to survival and those without the latter were treated like cattle, was his world called Earthen Plane. There, even a tiny speckle of intellect can decide the fate of a country and it's people.Thus he was unsuited for such barbarian duel's like the one earlier.

Thanks to his natural clock, Karl knew it had already been two days since he arrived in this pit of darkness. The crystal beast from earlier was the worst birthday gift, he had ever had.

While slowly opening his bleary eyes, he decided to review the chronology of absurd occurrences.

On 13th January, 98 millionth and 4th year of Nero age, he attended the lecture of Zerith Duterman fluctuctuation's among Pico chips at humanity's so called greatest asset DLL Institute. Tomorrow was his birthday and of course, he planned to celebrate it with his close friends and family, back at home. Except for due tiredness of work, nothing seemed unusual that day.

If he had known ,what was awaiting him when he opened his eyelid's that day, he might as well had slept through his birthday. This was undoubtedly the singlemost regrettable choice of his life. From waking up in a dark room and walking through the edge of a ravine, to falling in a pit of gel like 'moss' filled with sadistic scorpion creatures. It was completely unbelievable tale. Absurd to the point that he would himself had a good laugh if somebody ever told him such, back in the days. He was not a protagonist of a gore filled Horror flick, but he felt relatable to them,a bond shared by pain.

Just when he was starting to think that, he couldn't be surprised any more, his eyes widened to their peripherals.Bright...

A glowing cacoon like structure made of moss was encompassing the entirety of him. Miracalously he seemed to have recovered from all his, undoubtedly fatal injuries. His limbs were back at their places as well. This seemingly magical development, made him wonder if the battle with monkey earlier was a bad dream.

For a second he pondered if he was dead but quickly dismissed the thought upon learning that the luminous cacoon was only that mutated sticky moss from earlier, not some carriage to heaven.

Being in a perfect shape with his limbs in their right places, had never been this appreciable before. He ofcourse valued his body much more than before.

At first, he thought of controlling the moss to find the exit of this place.But these thoughts were banished on learning that he couldn't do so. He was being used as a tool by the Violet Moss for it's own mutation. Earlier it acted only in order to protect him as he was a benefactor in trade for it. It never submitted itself to him, under non lethal conditions. So he was unclear of how much of a sentience it had.

"Meh, what a pain"

As he forcibly tried to remove the hard coveringof cacoon with all his might, he simultaneously analysed the Pico chips in his body.

"Wah!"

Unexpectedly the chips had arranged themselves in a 3-dimensional formation within his body. Like an incomplete puzzle, it was missing in a few spaces. Atleast for now it wasn't the time to study it.He urgently needed to ensure his safety first.

Metaphorically the luminous cacoon was like lamp amidst darkness. No matter how much oblivious one is, it will be clearly noticiable as something standing out from the rest.

..A sense impending crisis stuck him, for first time since he came to this wretched world. Thinking back it was plainly odd for nobody to attack him during the recovery period ! Even if he thought of running away from cacoon, he knew he was carrying the rugby ball in the stadium in form of his breath. Wherever he goes,he will be surrounded by those bloodthristy hooligans.

And then it finally came.

"Tap tap tap tap.!!"

Resonating sounds of footsteps from all directions could be heard at the same time. The little, but cherished serenity of his mind finally ended.

"Why ? Is this some horror game, why did they waited for me to open my eyes ? Those hellscrapers are coming from every direction like a ring tighening on my neck. How on earth Am I supposed to survive this?"

That was ,probably, all the pointless rant he could come up at that instant.But knowing the answer won't stop them from approaching. From his horrible experience from earlier, surrundering should be ruled out as an alternative. So all that's left was fight. A vulgar brawl between beast's and man, tyranny and revlution in the hope of survival.

"You know what pieces of crap, I am done despairing already I will send you to your maker. Bring it on I will raise you to the earth !! "

With he roar,he took command over the mutated moss.The empty voids in the arrangement were filled by the luminous moss.As the battle, was about to start once again.

Back in the day ,Karl had widely established himself as the "irregular workaholic prodigy", among talents. He, who fought against all odds with unorthodox solutions and self honed instincts, had made his way to heights that were deemed unreachable to those without talent. As such, he was a widely loved person but nobody dared to provoke him.

Due to the success that appeared an enigma to others, he was given the title "Paradoxy Champ" was spread in the DLL university .Though he never himself thought much of it.

This, so called "Champ" was on the verge of tears, upon seeing the sight in front of him. When he last fought with a scorpion , it came down to a victory grabbed by one's head.

Rationally he was confident that he could defeat 2 or 3 of those beast's ,on his own under normal health conditions. Last time, he was severly hurt to begin with.Naturally he couldn't excercise any control over all the chips in his body without the help of moss.

The horrible view, in front of his eyes was an army of roughly a hundred of those hellnbeings , approaching him simultaneously from all directions. This entrapping formation left practically no room for escape..This was frightening sight even for an warrior let alone, Karl.

Like a ray of hope in misfortune, the "moss" had merged it's consciousness with him upon sensing the incoming doom . So it was controllable when the left out places in puzzle were filled by it's particles.

Clad in glittery moss armor,Karl was taken aback in a nostalgic moment.He had controlled a gundam before in his world during the period of continental apocalypse !. He knew his strengths and weaknesses.So he gave an extra cover to area's covering his heart and brain.

"Bang .......thump"

Sensing the change around the luminous cacoon, the scorpion formation sped up their assault. Dozens of beasts flew towards him while raising their razor sharp pincers.Others covered the points of escape and many of them just appeared to observing him.

Karl instantly spread the shinymoss all over, the battleground and slipped through oncoming enemies like a soap in one's hands. Actually he had drifted their feet by pulling on moss underneath them while simultaneously moving the moss covering his body. This scene appeared similar to that of Ice skating.

Spontaneously he used the opening provided by the sudden shift in places, to target the observing units of battlion. In a dire situation, as long as one can make use of all such opportunities, he will able to breakthrough.

.Selectively noting and striking the flaw in a formation, is one the fundamental of battling foes.Pinpointing the weak chest area also gave him an advantage over them.

Luminous moss infiltrated their bodies and exploded them inside out. The first strike took out about 1/7th of the foes. He briefly felt like an error in judgement had been made on his part.It should've taken more.

Like residents of hell, the remaining foes suddenly started howling.

"Ehhh..that's cheating"

There howl's were accompanied by a peculiar change in their bodily structure The weak spot of their middle chest hardened itself with crystal, leaving behind visibly no possibility of penetration.

"Crap.How can they do so? If so, then why did they have weakness to begin with?"

The monkey's, he deemed too beastly to make such a tactical advance, had pulled the floor under his feet. Clearly, they had planned to utilise the impatience of Karl to find his mode of attack. Analysed and quarrentined their own weakness, from his attack, while using minimal amount of baits. Their intelligence was on par with humans and that rendered the possibility of falling to same move twice meaningless.

His hope of winning by playing defensive and counterattacking was as easily shattered as that of tealeave. Unsurprisingly the next couple of hours were spent by him doing his best,at dodging.

Unfortunately for him, the beast's were tightening around him. Even the same mode escape was rendered pointless, next time. Holes were few to begin, thus gradually he running out of possible paths of evasion.

During many encounters with them, on seeing the hardened chest, he deeply regretted his impatience. If they weren't covering it now,he could have easily reduced them by half on first strike.That would have also ensured to escape from this situation.

Their was no doubt in his mind that he would lose, if the the current situation continued to progress. Even if considering the factor that more moss will mutated with time, the defeat would be inevitable at this rate. He was forced to admire their coordination and indisputable linkage, as much as it appeared like a rope around his neck.

But praising them won't make them show any mercy.What could he do against such large numbers ?. First he needed to calm down. Even though trapped like a rat, he wasn't wounded yet.He had won in an equally hopeless situation earlier against one of tgem. Just cutting apart all of them in one go, was the way to victory.

"Oh Cutting apar..Yeah It's the only way."
    This could be it.Even though it was significantly absurd.The idea which was the only thing that came to his mind, made him wonder if he was the barbarian here. Yet it fitted his title of Paradoxy Champ. Such a reckless thought in this desparate situation, would truly make others see him as an enigma.

But he had made up his mind.Prolonging any further will only tire him out and reduce the odds in his favor.

"Alright ,It is now or never. I am pouring all of me in it .Let's create an opening first"

Upon his command the violet moss, all over the area appeared to be pull towards him.Simultaneously he charged towards the centre of the centre of formation while dodging the oncoming stream of attacks. The using the momentum he had gain, he projected himself in the air.The scorpions covered the entirety of ground below viciously cringing their pincers.

Karl gave a piercing gaze to the direction with most pincers and...

"Slash"

With a large Scythe in his hand, he had beheaded them.It happened in an instant and immediately the scythe dissintegrated.It was formed with same concept as that of luminous cacoon. When the mutated moss was condensed, it was far more lethal than that in lesser concentration.But the range on attack was it's flaw as it could only initated at centre in the form of circular swing.

Grudgingly commencing this attack, left his back to the remaining to the foes on the left direction. It became like an exchange of blows and as he pessimisticly predicted they tore him up.

Before he managed to complete a revolution with scythe, he lost an ear ,a leg and a hand in the exchange.His condition was as miserable as it had ever been before.But contrarily to a pained face, a radiant smile showed on his face.Which made him question his psyche ,

Had he turned into a war maniac?.The crazy word Spartan rang in his mind.

According to what he saw, he had won.This time gamble was about if the damage dealt by the remaining beasts in that critical juncture would be able to take his life or not. Such risks wouldn't be taken by any sane person, but any sane person would have died long ago facing these beasts.

.He used the scavenging-violet moss to decompose the nutrients of all dead scorpions.He also used it to bring the meshed biomatter of his limbs back to his body.

Upon waking up in cacoon he found that the monkey's body was nowhere to be seen. He predicted that it was decomposed in the form of nutrients to bring about his recovery. But now on testing this principle he found of a profound miscalculation.

The cacoon was used as anasthetic and without it , the pain of recreating veins and limbs was truly hellish.Also his breath was heavy ,as the mere 30 second exchange had exhausted his mind much more than all his previous dogdes combined.
    He had released all of his mental strength while focussing on a single moment, utilising the combination of chips and moss to unreasonable levels.Thus he was completely vulnerable during the instant's of attack. He was blessed by heaven as he managed to survive through and complete the circulation of scythe.

He was so profoundly exhausted that even standing appeared tedious.But the valiant smile didn't leave his face.He thought he had already succeeded and almost got drunk on this luck based victory while kissing his recreated limbs.

"Finally I managed to get through. It was a hell of formations, you dead apes but you trapped the wrong man in.How did you like your daddy's clean cut bastards? Don't think about messing with me"

Karl forgot that he was just ,on the corner of being ripped a few seconds earlier.It is widely known in Karl's world about wars that movements like these decide the outcome.

"BAM"

Karl couldn't keep up,with what happened in the interval of few seconds.A gigantic crystallised Gorilla with claws like a demon and hind legs of a pig plunged at him from above !!

The impact was so huge that it broke nearly nearly all of his bones.The moss reacted on its own,barely in time to protect his brain and heart.

The impact from the hit sended him to partial comatic state.His overall body appeared like a pile of flesh.Karl was barely able to theorise that he could only heal half of the inflicted injuries, with the absorbed nutrients from all the previously killed hundred apes.

He was saved only due to violet moss which took control at critical juncture and pushed his body away.Now it was controlling his body to repeat his previous evasions while simultaneously healing him.

Deeply regretful, he didn't even had any teeth to gritt and the only manage to thought

"I made the same mistake as those beasts earlier. Letting my guard down, like that.Unless I manage to escape to my home I can never win in this "Brawl"

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  10. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    With his body comparable to tattered rags and his mind like a flinching candle flame, Karl was now faced with utterly hopeless circumstances. The blow dealt by the enormous pincered gorilla was undoubtedly fatal. Even after relying on the glittery moss to heal half of the damage, he knew he couldn't persist for much longer.

The plunging strike was launched earlier when he had used the scythe to onslaught the apes. It exploited the left out hole in his guard. Such a detailed ambush planned ahead,so much so ,that Karl wondered if everything until now was to ensure its success. He cursed his naiveity for blindly beleiving he was the one in control of battlefield.

Ironically ,now, he appeared like puppet being controlled by the moss. Unfortunately the moss was getting sluggish with passing time.His conditions were similar to that of a moving object for a veteran's target practice.

"Gruuuuuaaaaaahh"

The frightening sight of a 15 metered long ape letting out a fearful howl sent shivers down his spine. A horde of about 200 scorpions which appeared to be on standby went to motion.This proved that the fight earlier was merely to test his strength.

Karl coundn't possibly see a way out of this situation. Surrendering meant death upon torture by razor sharp pincers,living meant pointlessly trying to suppress despair and the moss didn't want him dead. Even if he didn't wanted to play along in the fight between moss and pigs,he was still grateful to the moss for saving him.

The newly arrived reinforcements ,completely made evading impossible.It was even more difficult because the limited amount of glittery moss.

Karl had geared up his dimly fluctuating mind for the purpose of increasing the strength of moss. Although he didn't want to think about it,Karl knew doing this will increase the possibility of him being abandoned by moss.
    For the purpose increasing its strength,he mixed the mutated moss with original one in the arrangement of pico chips.Then he expanded their shared consciousness to the regular moss and suppressed any sentience already present.It resembled the act of establishing the hierarchy in a country's army by its king.Success.It doesn't always as undergo smoothly as it did this time

A war between land and it's people was occuring in this dimly glittering area.To a spectator Karl may appear as a warrior trying to bring about revolution,by fighting on his own against an army of apes. But the ambush earlier had left him in an completely distorted state of mind.He was afraid of fighting any longer and was using the moss to just evade the oncoming attacks.He needed time to rehabilitate his deeply shaken mind which he couldn't find in this highly chaotic war.

As if seeing through this,the gorilla stopped it's movements and focussed it's gaze on Karl.Then it projected itself in upwards direction.Karl knew it was coming again.

Unless both Karl and moss weren't taken at the same time the battle would drag on for much longer.The massive gorilla had decided to destroy the terrain in a single blow ,taking both Karl and the moss out at the same time. Instinctively Karl decided to match up the blow using all the moss to form a phenomenon resembling luminous hailstorm.

The pressure on his brain made him repeatedly cough mouthfuls of blood.It was like his brain was continuously being hammered by someone.He desparately tried to recall all happy memories of his life.The hailstorm condensed towards the direction ape was trajected to land.

"Clank"

An earthshaking sound of metals colliding was heard.The exchange just now destroyed the the claw of Gorilla and as for Karl ,his heart was beating ever so slowly.The rest of the monkeys have survived the shockwave due to the exchange by forming sphere like clusters.

The Gorilla used his other pincer to cut through the hailstorm and plunged on Karl.It crushed him with its feet and used it's breath to crystallise Karl.

He had lost the war.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  11. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Here as promised."Nooooo Dan won't go there.Dan doesn't want to meet with strangers..."
    The prattling of child could be heard across the veranda.Dan ehm Daniel Fenrir ,8, the youngest cadet of bloodline of fenrir was continuously opposing the idea of leaving the villa.
    "Oh are there going to be candy? Will we receive some candy as gifts~~"

On the other hand his sister Grace ,7, seemed to be overly enthusiastic about candies.It was clear she cared more about candies than the gala.

"Noooooooooooo Dan will not believe in lies again.Dan hates candies.Grace You won't go will you?"

Although Dan was a cheerful kid,but he always teary-eyed when anybody mentioned candies.It was due to a secret only he and his big brother Karl knew about.A year ago Dan was lead by a stranger who offered him candies and almost got himself kidnapped.That left a very huge prejudice in him regarding both candies and sweet talking strangers.

"Dan open the door, hurry up and let me dress you.Grace stop mentioning about candies,you can buy them here but it won't be healthy so don't."

Karl ,12,was carrying a basket of clothes with him and banging the door of kids living quarters.During normal days these tasks were naturally done by servants.But now due to excessive ceasefiring between various rival clans in LasPacijuf state ,all of them were on guard duty.So naturally the eldest child had to carry the burden for younglings atleast since the last two months or so.
    " Brother karry Dan doesn't want to meet with strangers. So Dan won't come this time"
    It was a really bad habit of Dan that he won't budge if he gets fixed over something.Karl didn't knew what to say to him as he was normally an obedient child.

"Brother I will open the door if you will promise me 5 candies"
    Contrary to plain and simple Dan,his younger sister had already started to show signs of one of the biggest evils of mankind bribery.Karl knew it was wrong but he was had no other choice but to succumb to her demands.

"Grace open the door I will buy them for you but getting them from me won't make them any healthier.You know I got stomache because of those"
    Click
    The door opened and Karl saw a triumphantly smiling Grace and Dan hiding himself under a table.

"Yay Big bro thanks candies ~~"

Putting aside the candy girl,Karl shifted his gaze towards dawn and spoke
    "You are not going there alone but with all of us and we will also meet elder brother Cecil and elder sister Fiona there.So everybody will be their and don't worry big bro won't let any stranger harm you."
    This expression showed how mature Karl was for his age.But that was thanks to his failure in Pico Chip fermentation test,2 years ago.Not being able to satisfy even the minimal requirements,made him learn about the world the hard way.
    "Big brother"

Dan immediately hugged his brother and agreed to go by following the schedule.Gracy also copied him.Thus the trio managed to dress up in time.Then left Kids quarters to meet up with mother at Fenrir headquarters.

The Fenrir family had decided to rendezvous at "Selsway carnival",which was held every 5 years.For this occasion every member of the seven membered family was gathering.

Fenrir Bloodline was the ruler of the nation LasPacijuf and their unquestionable authority was a result of generations of prodigies and elites in the way of the world ,which was of course Pico Chip manipulation.

As a tradition every 5 years to celebrate the victory of Selweys continent in the 100 yeared war,A widely spread carnival was held.But the true attractions had always been Fenrir's.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  12. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    .The vast,frozen lands of Souyou Pacific glacial Continent were devided into Four powerful nations. LasPacijuf in the East, Shuriryou in the West, Royaland in the North and Neverland in the South were the divisions. All of them were equal in both area and military might and were facing with internal disputes. Thus ,an equilibrium was maintained with no clear majority.

LasPacijuf, the eastern giant was completely dominated by the prodigious clan known as Fenrir. Although there were still some partially rebellious ,factions like Carmine Royal Family, they didn't dared to directly oppose the Fenrir's Authority.

As a proof of their prestige, an awe aspiring miliataric base known as Fenrir Headquarters was set up at the centre of capital city of Fuji.It covered half of the capital and only elites were allowed to step in here.Elites ,who had undergone numerous painstaking tests, were selected on the basis of trust and efficiency. Being stationed here was the pride of their lives. Thus utmost discipline was maintained.Even a bee, couldn't buzz here.

"Hum hum hu da da da la la la~"
    Or that's what they thought.

A young eight yeared child,who was humming rhymes on his own, nonchalantly sped through the entrance towards the Queen's residental area.It appeared like he was humming to distract himself,as to neglect their presence. They had seen this carefree behaviour before and were instructed to ignore him but this neglection of their existence was still a blow to their pride.

"Hey Dan don't run in the headquarters.Ah Ward Karl is here for attendance with mother."

Atleast Karl preserved some of the remaining prestige of the location.Till
    "Brother you don't need to be so formal It's our men.I have ordered them to get pudding earlier."

Dan can be excused for not being good with strangers but this little miss here was a glutton who didn't distinguished between sweeper or a war veteran.If a person provided her delicacy it was regarded as 'our' man.

"Sigh"

The ever so competent forces let out a deeply regretful sigh, as if they had submitted to their fate.The commander decided to inform the queen of the arrival.

During this period,Dan had already reached the Queen's office.Which was a scary fact as the password to the entrance was changed daily and he had guessed it instinctively relying on Pico chips.This was the reason ,these prodigious "weapons" were always secured by elites.Such power can easily destroy a country.

The Previous generation of Fenrir household had three children.Two brothers and a younger sister.Both brothers were astounding tacticians but the younger sister was just average.They both doted on her and she was always spoiled.

But then a war between LasPacijuf and Neverland broke out.Both of the brothers lead to the countries victory.While the sister could only cheer them from afar.Even though it was a victory the prize paid by them was too steep.Due to this the country got plagued with various problems like debt poverty and malnutrition.Somebody had to take responsibility and it was unanimously decided to put the blame on the sister.But the brothers ferociously opposed this.At the some factions attempted an assasination on the sister but unfortunately while protecting the sister a brother died while the other disappeared.

She was always loved and protected by others,but she couldn't protect what she trully cared about.Only a nation was left to her by her loved ones.She didn't have the great ambition of being a ruler but she had formed the resolve to make her land rule the world.She organised all the reforms and formulated laws to prevent any further deterioration.As genius bought forth by warring times, the name Kate Fenrir was a source of pride of every lady in the world.
    As she was now completing the arrangements of Selweys Carnival, Organising Political Meetings, Taking measures for various potential 'problems' that may happen behind her back and managing the education of three children,she was as busy she had ever been.Even warring times had a cooldown period.

"Finally finished.I can take a good soothing nap at home now before heading to the destination."

The 36 year old lady showed an expression of exhaustion and fatigue.Really, It had been as hectic recently as that during continental wars.

Click and the door suddenly unlocked.She reflexively took the handgun out and pointed at the door.No confirmary exchange had happened with the soldiers and the party could only be a hacking terrorist or her son Dan.

"Badump badump"
    Her heart was beating fast until she saw the face of adorable Danny.But she couldn't make up her mind to punish such a lovable child.She threw the gun and opened her arms wide.
    "Mommy mommy I missed you please don't leave for so long"
    The mother and child hadn't seen each other in two days due to her hectic schedule.One of the reasons she couldn't
    say anything against his infiltration was because it was her fault.The major one reason of course was because she highly valued her children and spoilt them as much as she can.Unless of course it was related to their future, and for that she showed her rational side to them and be as strict as she was with soldier's.

But seeing the cold blooded Head of army ,seemingly oblivious of everything, when she was faced by a little kid,was always an astonishing sight for her private security guards.Even the elite soldiers would owerwhelmed with surprise upon seeing this,as they couldn't even sense a spec of humanity from her during working hours.The warm motherly smile on her face was in strike contrast with the savage expression she showed when trampling rebels.

"Squeeze"
    The tight hug lasted for nearly five minutes and after which the fatigued expression had been changed to enlivening smile.No signs of exhaustion were seen.

Suddenly the message informing arrival of her children popped on her glasses.And in two minutes she readied herself for leaving.Even though she still desired a nap but the clock was showing the time for departure and she didn't wanted to set a bad example for them.By delaying an event you are escaping from it that was firmly planted in her mind.

"Mama We are ready.I want to get Pico powered roboman from there."

Karl showed this unusual childish side of him to only his mother.While grace was having her fill of hug with Kate now,the information of place of Setwey Carnival was being spread in world.

""Whoa""

The three children,private guards and elites simultaneously let out a voice of exclamation ,which made the headquarters appear like community gatherings.As some Unbelievable Information has just appeared before their eyes in the form of a message.
    "Eh mommy is this true"

Unexpectedly Dan was the first one to react and spoke out the question which was on everybody's mind.

"Yes, it's true. We're gonna have a Carnival at Densetsu the capital of Halem.They have allowed this special privilege, to improve relation between glacial and soil landmasses."

Not to mention children , this sentence even surprised the adults.As the soil and glacial continents were traditional enemies and to be allowed to set foot on either one,a person has to forsake the other.Only those who were genuinely treated human "stars" of humanity were allowed to set foot on both.That is why his prodigious elder brother and sister were able to research using specifically resources only found on soil continent,Pangea.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  13. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    The war was lost. His remaining body crystallized, Not a slightest beating of heart could be heard.

In war the victors gain ownerships of losing party's lives. Whether he would live or die, wasn't a matter which was influenced by him now. In fact he wasn’t conscious at all now. What is death? In Karl’s world it was expressed as extinguisher of one’s mental psyche. It was a convenient definition for a world ruled by minds. The widely established Pico chips were basically steering wheels for engines called minds.

Pico chips were controlling all the phenomena's such as weather, gravity, temperature, environment preservation except for creation of new life. These chips could manipulate everything and anything to create anything except for life. That was the reason an organization such as church existed in his world.

For an unknown reason Karl instinctively remembered a conversation, he had with his elder brother

…“.Oh ,it’s autumn again. How is your thesis on Magnum Pico Condensation going Karl ?.If you need any help just let me know. I am currently assisting Professor Razuel on a project daily but if it’s for you I will spare some time”

Cecil ,his elder brother, a skyrocketing talent and Karl’s only relative working at DLL medical institute, was smiling in a charismatic manner as he poured tea into a mug. The two brother have been through thin and thick together. Initially they weren’t anywhere close to each other but circumstances had bought them together.

“Its almost completed I am wondering If I can be of help to brother with his project. By the way what is it? “

“Oh I am happy that you are curious about it.It is….…..

Just as when he was recalling a conversation he had earlier with his brother, his memories were disrupted. The chips in his brain went to motion and he felt calmness and a feeling of lost. Oh, what was thinking about again?

What and where was he? Were the immediate questions he needed answer. He didn’t have any organs but he could think, what was supporting his brain ?. He remembered being stuck under the massive gorilla's feet, that excruciating pain was simply unforgettable. Oh if he recalls correctly, he was crystallized.

"Mfuah-mfuah My liege we should've crushed the bug. Keeping him alive like that will infuriate asylum head Zodius."

"Mfuah, I agree my liege. Zodius being as much as lazy will eventually catch up to this, and we will be slayed along with him."

"Mfuah I don't want to see that wretched beast. My liege please remove the bug"

"Silence."

Karl was taken aback by the conversation he heard right now. Firstly how was he able to hear without any ears, secondly who was this "Zodius" these creatures were talking about and thirdly why was self proclaimed valiant, he considered a bug . Also the intense voice just now, temporarily shut his thoughts off.

"swizzzle"

He felt a massive blow to his brain and tried his best to maintain his consciousness. A thundering voice rang out in his head

"Oh my you’re awake. Do you remember the fight we had earlier ?"

"!"

He never expected for the beast to be able to communicate with him directly. This was beyond absurd.

"Yes…"

"Let me inform you, we were just playing to see your potential. The hundred apes you killed earlier were the defected ones I created using planthonic residual. So don’t even think of doing anything cunning"

" Created ? Planthonic ? what are those?. What do you want from me?"

Even though he roughly had the idea, what the other party wanted, but he still continued with inquisition.

"Oh don’t be impatient bug . I will tell you about it one at a time. But first I want to see your memories. So enjoy a good rejuvenation session."

"Don't call me bug. I am sick of hearing it. And whose memories are you trying to see? Damn you ape learn some value for privacy"

Karl couldn't help but rebuke gorilla's words. Even though he was captive now, he still was a prince of Fenrir clan. Thus various secrets were accessible only to him. Although the "prince" title didn't matter at all Dll institute, it was still treated respectively at Merenota, the capital of Pangean subcontinent. But of course, his life was much more important than a few riots back home.

He suddenly felt a strong pull over his psyche, like his memories were drawn out. With no Pico chips he couldn't do anything to prevent the submissal of his mind. Simultaneously strong crystal rays emitted from the structure he was stored in. All of body grew back from the crustal and bio matter the apes were holding. And with a "badump", his dead heart once again came to life.

While the gorilla who was now viewing his life, literally without any reservations made dumbstruck expressions. Even after the incredibly slow process of recreation of his body finished and the he had already seen all of his memories ,the expression remained stuck to his face.

Karl waited for about 15 minutes before finally losing his temper and blurting.

"What is it ? Of course I came from a different world"

But after hearing the reply, it was now his turn to make the awestruck and dumbfounded expression.

"No boy, you came from the past."

14. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Its going speed up from here on.Bluntly telling him you are from the past, What the hell did that meant ?. The arrow of time is always flowing in a single direction. It meant he had slept through to the future. How was that even possible ? Even if assuming this absurd notation true, how far was he in the future?

In a span of ten breaths of absolute silence, it felt like his whole world was thrown apart. Such frightening picture of future was completely ruled out of his predictions earlier.

Being a scientist, he never truly believed in anything but logic, much less words of the crystallized gallant. But even considering them was enough to make him to go blank.

"Look gorilla, trying to keep me in the dark won't show you any good.

You want to use me for evolution or better like a 'puppet’. Don’t you? Then be more honest and tell me which dimension I am in? "

Parallel world's were linked by the hero named Nero ,who saved humanity after the tragic descent of sun. To his valor, the new age was named after him. During this age humanity had already made many trips into parallel dimensions arguably both in fact and fiction.

Each dimension had it's own unique code and a universal teleportation booth. By entering the code of one's own dimension at the booth, one could teleport back to it. Thus for those who knew codes such trips were easy. The field of dimensional transformation was very popular among internees back at Dll institute. So naturally he knew the code for earthen plane.

This was the reason for the left out serenity in his psyche. He naively thought he was only a "booth" away from home

Hilariously, this unexpected response from Karl made the gorilla step back. It was clear that he had seen through the creature's intentions when they talked earlier. The rebuke was also to the point and piercing.

Lost in thought as if, attempting to link the memories he saw earlier and Karl’s logical rebuke now, the gorilla nodded to itself.

It made a difficult expression on it's face for some time. After a quarter of an hour passed, finally it appeared to have reached a conclusion.

With a voice that could be heard only his head, the world he saw started to tremble.

"Let me make it clear first, I don’t harbor any intentions to assist you and as you predicted, you are merely a puppet to me. I am only telling you this because its general knowledge here.
    So hear closely bug, I am not going to repeat myself"

Claiming this, the gorilla made a solemn expression on it's face. He readjusted his body in a downward posture as to look at him eye to eye. Eyes were the mirror's potraying minds, unless one had a frozen heart and apathetic mindset.

I don’t know if I am wrong, but my instincts are telling me that what this guy said earlier was truth after all. I will hear what you have to say. It had been a journey full of astonishing things till here I don't think going further will be anymore breathtaking...

" The age you come from, Nero age ended with the advent of Fempto age. Mythologicaly ,the hero Fempto resurrected history's most influential medical engineer Cecil Fenrir from death. That was the first turning point in history."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!?

Even though his mind was facing unprecedented levels of turmoil after hearing this information, he managed to keep his mouth shut. He didn’t wanted to miss out on this information.

"The 1st downpour, as the history remembers was the day, 'God' quarantined all of the humanity for its sin of creating life without his permission. The "Omen" Cecil who wasn't considered one of the humanity was spared.

He opposed and finally defeated that "God". After that he went missing. The laws binding life were no more their and life began to spreads wings using humanities decaying matter.

Evolution was bought about in most horrendous fashion, the survival of the fittest. Fittest in all ways from physical, mental, cooperative to ruthless and sinful.

Cecil tried to reincarnate all of the humanity like Fempto but failed. As an outcome millions of species resembling humans in certain aspects, came to life

.Succumbed by his failure, "Omen" Cecil disappeared in an in the undiscovered place called void world.

After many millennium a "New God" was born among the species he created. The "New God" used the existing unstable system of evolution, only as a way to increase his own power among other gallaxial lords. So he further distorted the system

The unfair capitalist rule of weak growing weaker and as the only one strong, "New God" growing stronger prevailed. Until "sentience of life" destroyed him.

Now a rule of a foreign god called "Altemus" is prevailing, he is a god that destroyed the planet you lived on. Annihilating all the planets of "DrawnsMoth" galactic belt, and using the energy formed with the residue to create the known five realms.

Merging all absurd forms of evolutions to create a unending spiral of life, known as "Cycle".

This tremendously huge world is divided into the 5 "known" realms called Abyss realm, Divine and hellish flame, Ode of light and darkness, Downpour and immortal realm Godhood.

Altemus is the sole ruler of the world commanding over millions of immortals. Only he has reached on a realm beyond these, known as time god realm. Your existence wasn't seen by him is only because he is currently involved in battling the devourer of gods called "Sentience of life".

"The world outside this remote Asylum, is a much more terrifying then anything could have seen or heard of before in your life . Even more so for an error in system like you.

Every life form begins in abyss i.e. all of the species are born here thus abyss, creates a balance in life on it's own. If the serpent race dies to much, abyss will create them in excess.

Starting from abyss life kills each other to tamper itself. The negative energy from despair and negative sentiments is one of the fuels for abyss.

Half of the life-force energy released during the act of murder is absorbed by the abyss itself. Thus endlessly continuing this vicious cycle of death. While the other half is taken by the murderer whose cultivation increases. Thus the continuous "food web" is formed.

Meeting certain conditions a cultivator could leave a known realm. I am not much informant about the system of cultivation here though. But at the top lies "celestial immortal" distinction, Without the will of "Altemus" or "Sentience of life", you can't reach that realm.

That is the world we live in extremely briefly. Of course explaining millions of other factors responsible for this chaotic world will take more than your life. Grudgingly there are many other factors that even I am unaware of. We are located in one of the isolated corners of abyss called 12th Jiancey Asylum."

"As for the source of my information, you need to first meet MY conditions first to give you any credibility."

" As you already predicted boy, I want to use you and "moss", Elihemus to take down the Head Predator of this asylum called Zodius.

As an outsider here you are, but a bug to be squashed by him. You won't be able to leave this place much less return to your time period, without defeating him. As the key to exit of the asylum is either the heart or a word from its master

He will come raging in this place earliest by tomorrow morning and latest of tomorrow evening, you have 2 hours to make your decision boy , Do you want to fight and live or die in a completely crystal stage.'.

Karl was wonderstruck between fantasy and reality after hearing the speech, but amidst all this uncertainty one thing was for certain, he wanted to live. For himself and his family, he wanted to change this future.

"I will take Zodius down so try to answer all my questions as a reward. I don't care if it is a future or another world, I will return to my world."

The questions popping in his head were endless but right now what he needed was to affirm his will, as loud as he can.

So you are my next barrier huh Zodius I won't lose this time. I will throw this abyss in chaos if that’s what it takes to go home .

HELLiCOPter likes this.
  15. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much information , if you keep this pace , sooner or later you will need to write a list of characters.

16. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing at a time, knowing too much only eludes one's focus on present. Though faced with innumerable bizarre revelations, Karl was able to calm himself reminiscing the warm birthday he shared with everyone last year.Ah those days are things, for which I want to live for. Why Cecil? why do you have to create a world like this?

He didn't cared about any of the gods or heroes, the gorilla talked about enthusiatically in it's speech. But knowing a beloved family member had such a horrible fate was still heart broking. Upon being resurrected, remembered as an "Omen" to humanty's annihilation, then as a failure who couldn't replace god and resurrect humanity. If Karl manages to return back, he will definitly tell cecil about it, while teasing him.

Upon hearing his heroic speech on defeating Zodius, the expressionless beast mockingly replied,

" You seem to be pretty cocky for a smallfry. Zodius is about twice as strong as me. Also don't expect any assistence from me. If I would've you, I would definitely choose dying painlessly as a crystal than facing that demonic brute."

What sort of monster would this annoying giant describe "brute" was beyond his comprehension. Was his brave declaration earlier, a death flag.The ape didn't believe in his victory one bit.

"If he truly is twice as strong as you, Why do you think that I won't backstab you and make him fight you instead ?"

For the strategy, this cunning hellbeast made this stuck out as an obvious flaw. Or it appeared to be.

"Oh do you take for a fool. Why do you think I will go so far to destroy your body ?. To be able to recreate it, partially using MY kalestone. If you want to try it then go ahead. Just to show, try abusing me now"

Karl made a viscious grin while replying "You s,...n of gorilla s......t w...re huh?"

"You see, it's futile. Of course, If I let you say what you want, wouldn't I be in trouble ? I advise you to be smarter than that, if you want to continue living?"

Being told this by a gorilla of all things, was truly enraging. Being infuriated he let out a scorn filled rebuttal.

"If you want Zodius dead that much, why don't you go kill him instead ? With your mighty intellect, sleazy tactics and so many subordintes, isn't it more easier? You d..a.m..n hypo...crite ?"

The apes who have been in pin-drop silence till now, totally snapped and started shouting rebukes filled with insanity.

"You ignorant bug. How dare you say anything to my liege?"

"My liege we don't need to depend on such lowly bug"

"My liege let me teach this cocky bug a lesson"

"Oh for a defeated person, your big mouth really needs beating bug. Apologise to my liege"

Like a defeated wolf, Karl retorted "Weak small fry! if you have guts then try fairly coming at me.One at a time. I'll slay you."

He had to admit he had been traumatised by the faces of gorillas and apes. If somebody asked out to zoo, now he won't go.Just as was trying to stabilise his mind fractured by the mob, Gorilla let out a regrettable sigh and said.

" If I could I would've done that already. Not to mention, you were likely responsible for Zodius
    . I haven't told told you about this Asylum have I? This asylum runs on the energy stored in "Planthonic Chamber", located at the 3rd quarter of asylum. We "loofians" are a race who maintains the right amount of "Elihamus"(moss)here.That moss survives by decomposing kalestones. Thus we who consumed it were the top predators in this area, untill he invaded here.
    He slaughtered the former Asylum head and ate his heart, no more accurately all of him, thus 'Zodius' became the new Head, putting an end to our peaceful lives ."

"Why do you think I share any goddamn 'responsibility' in any of it ?. Using an innocent outsider to slay the Head of the asylum, aren't you disloyal?"

Gorilla snapped and spoke in an enraged manner.

"Listen first, talk second. Even with your retarded observation I think, you could see we are originated from the same kalestones. Naturally upon death we become kalestones that elihamus absorbs.Thus establishing a cycle.
    The "Planthonic chamber" isn't the source of life here, but the 'core' of asylum that ensures it doesn't get annihilated by the pressure of abyss.
    But the more interesting fact is that these chambers have existed, ever since time memorial. The Asylum, very well, may have been created to ecclipse their existence from the abyss.
    . From your memories, I can tell you awoke in a room located at Plantonic Chambers !. As our battle took place in the region surrounding them.."

Hearing this, Karl had a very bad feeling in his gut. He could guess what this loofian, was vaguely pointing at. Then the ape nonchalently said it.

"Its unlikely for you to leap through time till here by the use of a "time portal".
    According to my hypothesis, you were 'left preserved' using the Planthonic Chambers, ever since your time period. Thus, you didn't leap through time but actually managed to sleep through it.
    Controlling time to leap for even a small interval of time, is barely feasible at highest realm called "Timegod" .For you to travel so far into time is undoubtedly impossible.
    Even if Some Senior having higher cultivation base, than 'Altimus' bought you here. That process would require, the space around the abyss to be completely obliterated. As such probability of you leaping all the way here is ruled out. So basically..."

How could you expect me to go along with such contradiction based logic? Even if we assume that the Chambers were somehow miracalously preserved from all the way back till now, how could the Pico chips inside my body don't last through so much time ?
    According to this preposterous proposition, somebody from my world, destroyed my psyche during sleep, deposited my 'nearabout dead' body in this 'mummifying' chamber, and made me hibernate through time all the way till now.

How can this be true? You mean I never lived a live past 19, but abruptly disappeared from the world, never to be seen again....
    And practically when I am back to life I see an abyss waiting for me. Even if it's true, I won't accept it.

Naturally, he denied this semilogical hypothesis with a dazed conflicted voice. As if he was talking to himself.

"No, this can't be true. I woke up just about 2 days ago. If I would have been sustained for godknows how much time, I would atleast suffer from amnesia.
    Even if presuming it is true,I was still alive while being preserved, wouldn't I have died during the phenomena you call "1st downpour" ?."

But the Gorilla's reply once again, blew his mind away. He had to recognise that the loofian could effortlessly, become a great politician in his world.

"The first downpour only annihilated those, who fit in the boundaries of being called 'human'. You, who would have been preserved for about 2 millinium by then would of course, be a non human.

And the "God" could only destroyed humanity in his own dimension, ruling out voyagers like Nero. You could possibly, have been with them.

You think that you just spontaneously woke earlier, but I firmly believe you regained lost conciousness in stages. Starting with plantative state, then comatic, partially cometic, asleep mind and finally awake. You did have amnesia. You have jumbled memories of what happened since 6 months earlier from the day, you call birthday"

Did this monster, just called me non human just now, look who's calling. Like hell, I care about what you believe in. I remember six months ago I was doing.....eh what was it?

Why does the situation keeps getting more and more twisted. I don't care, just take me home on your back ape and never show your face again.

" Hey stop beating around the bush, what do you plan to say?

"When you just started regaining your psyche, a minute wave of life opposing that of abyss was sent. As a result, the weakest of "Devourers" Zodius came here for the hunt. Your hunt.

It happened 2 centuries ago. But we aere forbidden to search Planthonic Chamber by Jiancey Clan.

Upon arrival, that brute nearly destroyed bothelhamus and us, many times over searching for you. He grew fond of especially slaying us loofians. The loofians share a huge weakness of being bound by kalestone. Thus after a loofian's death, the cloggness in shared life force source causes all nearby others to fall like dominos. That is why I sent defected Ones that last for half a day to tire you out first bug.

Unlike you, Zodius found of that. He ruled over everyone as an omnivore gradually destroying us, the moss and the asylum by itself. My ancestors battled with him over many times but each time got one sidedly slaughtered because of our weakness. Kill! that bastard has slain my kins.

But never face him in direct combat, he is the epitome of despair under those conditions. Zodius is a true beast, to him offense is defense and he is best at it.

But he doesn't get hurt from the same move twice. And he had already seen through all, we are capable of. Your existence as an outsider is only our only hope for defeating him"

"I need to get all details about his attacks, his weaknesses and structure first. I want to know who from, "Jiancey" clan prohibited you"

He really wanted to know if the clever ape's hypothesis was true. But as expected the ape replied,

"For that, you have have to defeat Zodius first"

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  17. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Zodius ... the epitome of fear within him.

If you look into abyss, the abyss looks into you. Not only the shallow cover you wear as your rationality, but deep down your subconscious fears

What does a person fear the most in his life? For most people it would be death. Karl was no different but, here is the twist, he was afraid even more of 'fear' itself.

The instinctive feeling of spine numbing terror, suffocating anxiousness caused by unpredictability of even 'a minute in future', heart drowning despair of losing himself, helplessness against his odds, desperation , edginess and the ever present cold sweat over his body could all be summed up into one word Fear that is ,Zodius.

The feelings of a sheep in lion's den, of that of an ant that somebody casually squashed with their feet, was thoroughly comprehended by him.

The first true 'glance' he had at abyss, was 'Zodius'. Abyss, that makes a his worst nightmares, seem like child play.

A deep sense of dread and despair covered him. Blood stopped circulating in his body. His legs unconsciously started trembling. His heart started pounding faster than a train. His eyes partially teared up .The courage he had mustered with all his might to face the beast, died instantly.

Having an enormous skeletal structure that was over 50 foot in length, the ‘personification of dread’ had six eyes on its skull. It's tremendous body was encompassed entirely by jet black scales, so much so that it was unidentifiable in darkness.

It had three pairs of draconic teeth. Humongous jaws capable of tearing apart anything without any resistance. Completing the horror was a single demonic horn on its head representing it's status as a 'Devourer'

This heart drenching sight was made all the more terrifying by it's gaze filled with insanity.

The jet black scales were sharper than sabers. The mighty horn was 'crown' for it's body symbolizing terror. Each jaw sturdier enough to grind a even diamonds to dust instantaneously.

The space around the beast was devoid of life, it appeared as an abnormality that rendered the area around him lifeless.

Thanks to the telescope he made using Kalestones and Elihemus, he was able to look at it from a considerably distant hideout. But even when seeing this nightmare from decently distanced plateau, his instincts were still screaming loudly to 'back off and live another day before coming here to die'. He truly loathed the dread he felt now.

'Oh please I am not here. Check somewhere else abyss please'
    10 hours earlier. 2nd quarters

"Zodius, What sort of monster is he ?.What are it's strengths and weaknesses ?. Also inform me more about the crystal called kalestone."

A youth whose body appeared to be of colloid of organic mass and crystal was now interrogating a crystal Gorilla, while being surrounded by about 500 apes. This massive Auditorium was located in the central plateau region of Fourth Quarter at 'Jiancey Asylum'. The hall of inquisition was well lit up by the a mutated gel like being called 'Elihemus'.

The presence of violet "moss" covering the entire area was the only emotional support, he had here among apes. He really appreciated the moss, which had fought alongside him

"Zodius, being one of the 'Devourers', can consummate anything and everything into his strength. This plays huge factor when you duel him. The more you sweat, drop blood or even the carbon dioxide gas breath out will be instantly absorbed by him. Every time you lose even a single bead of sweat, his power will boost up a little with it. This also includes your primary weapon Elihemus; Hence, close range combat against it ,is beyond dumb. You will need to innovate new ways of offense, to fight him.

As for the weaknesses, his massive body is relatively slower than me. The amount of hourly energy needed by him to fully control his body is about 30 pounds of kalestone. If he doesn't manage to get that during the duel, he will go berserk for about half a day and devour everything and anything in his surrounding. There would be neither guard nor strategy but pure destructive assault then.

No matter what! Kill him before that happens, or he will set you as the target, after which nothing can stop him from pursuing you, no matter where you go. Particularly there are no weaknesses on his scaly structure so unless you can pull the same 'Scythe' attack twice, you won't be able to wound his skin.

After wounding him, try penetrating Elihemus in that wound. It will stagnate his offense.

You should observe him carefully and calmly to see for suitable strategy according to the situation. If you lose your patience or reflexes for even an instant, the next instant it will be your life.

As it doesn't want to consummate a renewable resource in one go, he lets the kalestone be replenished by 'Planthonic Chamber' meanwhile he stays asleep. Every 17 days, he awakes for a day and sates his hunger.

But don't think of ambushing him during the slumber as even when he is asleep, he has very extremely keen sense of smell that will detect any changes within 300 meters.

Fighting him will be like 'fighting a time bomb' with titanic body, having means of revitalizing his health. Of course, it will be tougher than cracking iron chains with your teeth, so firm yourself for it ."

As the Gorilla continued to spoke rather dreadfully, about mightiness of devouring monstrosity called Zodius, Karl's eyes grew darker and darker and finally he rebuke

"For the love of, how is beating such abomination even possible? If his skin is resilient enough to take my strongest 'close ' range attack and he is even smarter enough to dodge the same attack twice, Doesn't that make him invincible for me.? So fighting him is pointless, tell me about the surrounding area so I can instill traps ."

" You will have to find about the surrounding area by yourself as a punishment for your stupidity. Tell me brat what do you think I am pointing out at for half an hour ? Oh let's take something more basic. Why do you think you lost the battle with us earlier ?"

What is the mistake you are talking about? Now you are starting to lose it monkey. If you don't want to tell than say so. Stop making excuses.

But I never thought you were self gratifying gorilla. But I guess that suits your image. Yeah like hell I am going to praise you.

" I didn't knew the weakness you all ape shared that is clogging of life force. Also I let my guard down for an instance and you took that opportunity to plunge me. Then I was rash with my judgements.
    But I don't know what mistake are you talking about ape"

After hearing his reply, the gorilla let out a viscious laugh.

"Hahaha, you are so naïve bug! Haven't you killed anyone with your hands before ?"

"No, never with my hands but I did defeated many people using sleeping gas. And fought using gundum."

" From your memory, What do you think happened to people who couldn't escape area of crossfire between 'Gundums'?"

"They were either rescued or died under the rubble"

" Rescued? Stop joking around! The gundum fights prolonged for week's on. They didn't died of rubble, but because they couldn't evacuate seeing unforeseen disaster and 'hoped' for peace to return. They died and so will you if you are unaware of what lies around you.

You idiot, you refuse to see the basic cause of your loss. So I will enlighten you. You lost because you failed to 'ESCAPE'!

From the beginning, you neither knew how many of enemies you were faced with nor your own abilities. Ignorant about the location of battlefield or for that matter anything about your foes at all, you weren't even sure what changes may happen to you next instant.

So why the hell did you prolonged the fight ? ,instead of paying the prize for a limb or two to make an escape. It's not like you couldn't have regrown the limbs. But even if that was the case, you weren't resolved enough to make sacrifice for escape and continued an endless struggle. As an outcome, you tired out and lost.

Simply because you are not hardened enough to make sacrifice and naïve enough to exaggerate your own power, you lost.
    Learn boy, in this world those who refuse to evolutionise in mind, die very pathetically."

After hearing the beast's heart piercing judgement, Karl was completely dazed. He felt how irrational his earlier decision was. It would be arguable to say, that the ape formation was partially responsible for giving him no leeway, to think clearly. But the crushing defeat, he faced earlier was undoubtedly due to his softness.

If only I could’ve escaped back then, If only I have hardened my heart to escape at any cost, I could've saved my body from being completely destructed by that plunging attack.

He remembered a saying he once heard from his sister Grace.” If if's and but's were candy and nuts, the everybody had a sweet life". How correct she was!

Man cannot change what happened in the past. But the present is always his domain. He, who refuses to learn from mistakes can never meet future head on .

Seeing as how conflicted Karl was because of his words, the ape encouraged,

"Lad, life isn't changed in a day or two. Contemplate your mistakes. Face your fear, stride forward with courage. Live strong, no matter how unfair the world is, strive to make everything possible.
    You want to go to past, Don’t you? Then climb beyond the 'Time god' realm, in the path of cultivation."

Karl was deeply touched by the words the Gorilla just spoke. He simultaneously remininsced, the words his father once told him.

'Son In every hurdle you come across life, there is an opportunity to surpass yourself"

That’s all what he needed to renew his fighting spirit. Spontaneously, a very optimistic idea popped in his 'paradox of a mind'.

"Oh ape as you mentioned earlier, Kalestones were the fuel to Zodius. Are Kalestones a direct crystallization of energy ?"

If it was true, then the possibilities of utilizing them will be limitless. He will definitely find a way to defeat Zodius using them.

Seeing the Karl's eyes lit up, the gorilla couldn't help but sigh…. And said.

"Yeah, It’s a wave natured crystallization of energy. Don't let your head fly away, from the words I said earlier. Remember "Immortals aren't made overnight".'

And thus he went on making preparations for facing a demon twice as strong as that Gorilla. Now that he think about it, Gorilla was of course exaggerating his own strength.

18. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting if he has nothing to eat , will he eat himself?

19. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he would fall asleep like a bugtrap and eat any life form coming near it even microorganism, if he can't have anything living than he would settle for any non living thing like air around basically like a black hole. But I like that Idea I will make beasts utilising that too thanks

20. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Author note; Here is a Chapter Full of Character Development Fellow Daoist, I wrote it earlier, Publishing Now.mfufafaha

----- 4 Hours before he met Zodius-----

'Oh life is an unpredictable journey, isn't it?

Sleeping in comfort, at a place one backbreakingly earned for oneself, while happily dreaming about a hopefully 'rewarding' future, only to wake up in a apocalyptic dystopia.

A place where yesterday's foes are today's allies. But as long as one can live, such puny transformations, aren't worth mentioning.

'Who cares about keeping lofty demeanor or seeking meaningless revenge in the face of impending doom ?, At least, I don't'

After hearing Gorilla's encouraging words, he really didn't held the Loofian's in an antagonistic regard.

His body, of course, was blown to smithereens because of their well-planned assault, but they synthesized it back, partially using themselves as Kalestones, for his newly adored crystal body as well as energy source and partially utilizing his bloody mesh.

Even he could tell from the Gorilla's exhausted face that the recreation process was quite an inticrate process, that demanded vast resources of energy, for it's completion. As such, the losses suffered by them, to resurrect him, were enormous.

Though the sufferings he faced, because of their aggressive and dominating approach to him, were irredeemable, but it was quite natural for them to be wary of an 'Outsider'.

Fortunately, they truly didn't wanted to annihilate him from the get go. If they did, he would've been struck dead long ago, even before he woke up, surrounded by the Cacoon.

Kalestone is a form of energy crystallized in wave natured lattice. As such, Loofians could be considered merely, as sentient waves, which were bought forth by the reactor of 'Planthonic Chamber' and survived off by consuming a gel like lifeform, Elihamus.

In Laymen's terms, they were like heat or the light energy stored in calories, which had undergone personification.

Hating a manifestation of pure energy, was rather too much of a waste, not to mention, seemingly it was his own carelessness and hot bloodedness, that he got trampled by them. Underminingly, they were considered nothing but food, by Zodius.

As to what he truly abhorred, was the person, responsible behind his slumber through ages. So much so, that he wanted to have his or her head, as an compensation

A crystal haired, violet moss clad youth with shining jade like skin, was currently climbing to the top of a pit, he set himself, as a trap for the forthcoming battle.

After finally finishing the formulation of the traps, he had a look of vigor and anticipation on his face.

"According to the gorilla, I still have 8 hours left, before facing Zodius in battle. Fortunately, I have managed to set quite a few traps and escape routes till now. What's left is conforming how much of an intelligence, the moss possesses."

That was a must. Earlier when he facing the horde of loofians, the moss had copied his moves and held its own against the crystallized beasts, rescuing him from the verge of death.

He was, of course, grateful to the moss for the support it showed earlier, but fighting with an arsenal that one may lose one's control over to, was plainly stupid. Especially, when he was set to confront an even greater disaster than last time.

"Hey! Elihamus respond to my Words! I know you can hear me"

If he could've heard himself shouting at a sparkling moss, a few days back, Karl would definitely laugh his heart out.

But now, as he was able to unravel, the mysteries regarding Wave-energy Synthesized crystal, called 'Kalestone', he confirmed that the 'Language Barrier' could be conquered using it.

Essentially, it was capable of transmitting the 'meaning' behind words.

Practically, over half of his body was made of this convenient material, so it was impossible for the moss to not comprehend, what he meant.

"Rumble........"

"How??"

All the violet moss in the area, transformed into a figure of a very familiar looking lady.

Undoubtedly it bore striking resemblance to his girlfriend, Telessa.
    Or his ex-girlfriend, for that regard, as he never met her after turning 19, for the rest of her life. But this was still charming......how inconceivable!

The face vaguely resembled that of his mother's, his younger as well as older sister's...And his own.

It also resembled that of a childhood friend... Helen, who he had lost because of a tragedy.

Frankly, it was a collage of every face he loved in his life.

After staring at it for a brief moment of longing, he infuriatedly barked,

"By what means..do you have access to my memories ? Seriously, why is everyone in this world unaware of the concept of 'privacy' ?"

The striking beauty opened her mouth and calmly responded in her melodic voice... that was also a voice, resonating all the harmonies he cherished in his life.

"My Lord, when your body was recreated with Kalestone, I was 'reborn' too. I formed a complete mind then, thanks to the heart' I comprehended because of your memories, through the Wave information Packages, left in Kalestone."

Eh.. What I... Lord?

I don't know when I took you for a subordinate,moss . If this is a tactic for gaining trust, she surely doesn't know me ?.

Oh wait! she KNOWS me, in fact, she is conscious created as a replica of MY psychology, thanks to the carelessness of that true crap-lord Gorilla.

Sigh.....So that gorilla really is a form of 'misfortune' for me, isn't he?

How am I supposed to fight Zodius now, with a tool that has a complete mindset of it's own ?

I do trust the current her to some extent, but if she will remain loyal to me, in future is questionable. Or perhaps, I am like a test subject to her.

"Ah... No!!!!"

The violet textured, tender appearing maiden let out a grief stricken groan in vigorous denial. Her expression darkened.

After pondering for a moment, she nodded to herself, as if hardening her heart. From this abnormal reaction, it was quite clear that she could hear his thoughts.

She made a tearful face and firmly replied

" Oh Lord, I beg you to continue your trust in me. Your trust to me is much more important, than a puny thing like consciousness.

If you command, I will erase this my views at that instant.

Then although I won't be of much support you, thy lord could use those Pico-Chips, to control my corpse.

I was born from you. Your memories are....what made me. For me you are my Creator, I merely am your portrait...

As such, similar to you, I am also not deceitful."

Suddenly hearing such earnest words filled with resolve, he was thoroughly stunned.

But what, the lady said did hit the bullseye, if he truly despised, a trait of mankind, it would be undoubtedly deceit.

Certainly, this was the reason behind the weariness he kept regarding everything in his life , he definitely never wanted to be deceived in his life, ever again.

Back when he was 13, he often played outdoors with his childhood friend Helen. She was the daughter of a Sect Master, from a local power opposing the Fenrir's absolute dominance in LasPacijuf region.

She was a cheerful and lighthearted person, who didn't cared much about the gloomy environment surrounding her. This was the similarity they shared.

Compared to their parents, who faced the distressing political struggles between clans, their lives were cheerful and fun-filled, like that of carefree birds.

Younger generation was the 'hope' for the country's future, so under an unofficial agreement, nobody bared their fangs against children.

Tragically, the peace ended one day, when she was kidnapped by his Fenrir Clan, and used as a bait, to ensnare her parents, using underhanded methods of Tactician's of his clan.

The information regarding heartless strategy to quickly end the struggle, was kept undisclosed from everyone, including Karl.

When the incident came to an end, she was left crippled with her entire Sect exterminated, whereas Karl was deceived by his own clansmen, into believing her Sect migrated from the LasPacijuf to Neverland, because of loss of war.
    On a fated day, while taking a small detour before meeting up with his siblings, Karl accidentally stumbled across her. Now the ever-cheerful girl was laying silent on her death bed. She didn't even uttered a word on seeing him. Silence was enough to depict her resignation and melancholy for life.

She didn't had any legs and appeared to have aged very miserably. Her previously beautiful constitution left scarred and her glowing eyes, now hopelessly dimmed.

He forgot everything, he had on his mind, after seeing her in this wretched state. This was the greatest shock he had received in his life.

Why was she here? The warriors back home told that her clan safely migrated to Neverland. I thought, she harboured bitterness for leaving her home, so she never contacted me. How is this?

He restlessly spouted the various questions and thoughts that came to his mind. Seeing him like this, Helen initially made a truly bloodthirsty expression, but after realising about his situation, she uttered just a single regret" Oh wouldn't our world be so beautiful, if it had only had childre......".

She died with a warm smile on her face. Unable to comprehend, how his simple world became incomparably twisted in a single encounter, he just stood their dazed for a long time.

The reality turned much crueler than anything he could have imagined.

He stopped believing and started considering things. As of that movement, he wasn't the man who trusted in anything. That day his 'trust' in his world broke apart.

When he found the circumstances behind her death, he thoroughly contemplated his easygoing nature, the meagre value he was held at by the people of his own clan. He saw reality for what it was, and moved forward marching his way to top.

"If that's true then let me have access to your memories then"

Deceit is filled in every world, in the most trustworthy of people, How could he trust anyone easily then?

Rather than facing that feeling of self condemnation and helplessness, he would simply sever his ties.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017