Adventurer's Guild: Black Rose

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Requesting to take this quest

CS 1 : Target: The Pottery of Roku.
    Details- Roku is hailed as a master potter. His potteries are highly valued, especially now that Roku has died. The alliance is looking for his creations to be put up to the highest bidder. Steal his potteries and bring it to the alliance.
    No party limit. No time limit.
    Reward - 50 Gold
    Penalty - If mission fails, a penalty of 40 Gold will be imposed on you.

The next morning, the name Jack the Ripper spread throughout NUF Town.

Aunties throughout the market usually talk of unimportant gossips.
    But today they talked about the rumors of Jack.

Various uncles full of strength and loudness had their faces full of caution and doubt.

Loli and shouta of various ages and sizes had all sorts of expressions.
    One full with curiosity,one with worry,one with excitement,one with doubt,one with naiveness,and one with an indifferent expression.

But there was one thing they had in common.And that was...yes..they all thought of Jack.

Jack the Ripper.

Feeling proud of the name,I moved with light steps.Of course I hid any of it from showing on my face.

La la la~ la la~ La La!~ lalalalala~~

Looking for a new victim I hummed as I went through the red light district.

A lady was standing outside a certain flower shop. She was wearing a cute frilly dress, but it was open in the middle showing her cleavage and her thin thigh. A loose corset covers the waist area giving her a S-line curve.Face full of make up mostly the colors of pink and orange,she keep a smiling face, flirting with various customers she tries to rake in.

Thinking she was perfect,I followed her after work.She stopped by a building,it was quite fancy.But she didn't go in, instead she turned by the corner and went to the back. There was a stairway at the back.It was dirty and cheap looking compared to the front.She stopped moving and just sat down...She seems to be thinking of something.

Some time passed but she still don't move.Taking this chance I used my shadow magic to restrain her,she was extremely surprised but when she saw me clad in shadow she calmed down...eh? Why? Tears dripped from her but she gave me a light smile ,different from earlier,this one was more genuine...She gave a nod.. and accepted her death..I slit her neck...
    Placing her body in a sitting position by the stair,I placed her head in her arms. Using the flowers I stole from her shop I placed a ring of flowers around her along with the name 'JACK' with roses dyed in her blood.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted

JTR reward- 80 Gold

3. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Listen up blackrose......see the stuff......these should be be 'steal' quests

4. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are... somewhere >.> or they aren't posted...

5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Usual nighttime, usual pleasure district and Usual........ Killing. 2 corpses of prostitutes in front of me, with "J.T.R" sign at their back added with twin black roses. Not to mention their missing organs at the opened abdomen, this job is getting boring lately... The guild also very quiet nowadays. The quest I could take is limited due to party number restrictions...... I could do the party quest alone with my current ability....... and even though I could do all those stealing quests easily, I'm not in need of money. Guild establishment? It would be effective if other members help expanding the influence other than me alone... If this continues like this I would be bored to death.

Maybe journey to other town and spread my influence? Sounds good to me heh, let's do it. Finishing the J.T.R quest, I went to report to the reception of the dark guild and left the adventurers city. Maybe I could get powerful underlings on the way as my souvenirs for the dark guild.
    Info : effortlessly completed J.T.R quest, embarking on journey to other places.

Personal Quest: Kuda's adventures (Begin)
    @wraith

wraith likes this.
  6. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted, take the 100 gold.

Hmm, I'll take a look and try to implement some changes tomorrow.

7. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day 1)
    Verdant Forest, from the rumors around adventurer city, there's settlement of Kobolds,Forest Mountain and Hidden Cave, Atlantis Temple, Half Orc Tribe and Forbidden Spring. For adventurers, this place is a good spot to explore around. But to me, that's another story. They said there's a strong monster living deep inside this forest along with Appearance of Jungle Palace.

Let's start with the monster, I'm currently leaping from tree to other trees, trying to find this so called 'Jungle Monster'. It didn't took me that long to find one peculiar looking dryad stuck inside a tree. Judging from the vengeful aura its emitting, I could concur that this is the Boss of the Forest huh.......... Pretty weak I should say. I could end it in one hit with my current power, but that's not my main goal here.
    [​IMG]
    (The Boss that Villan left behind in his early adventuring days)
    Avoiding its attacks and abilities, I summon my soul weapon and pierced the dryad tree. No, I'm not killing it if you watch it closely.With the dryad tree immobilized with my soul weapon and my Shadow Arts, I invoked.......

Soul Injection : Dark Matter

Dark substances flowing from my soul weapon towards the Tree Hole I opened. Seeping the substances inside, the tree was wrapped with Dark Pillar for few minutes. Finally, the pillar vanishes and appeared a Woman emitting powerful aura. Long green hair with with red bangs, 2 Buns which formed twin horns. Armed with rapier, Red Dress, accompanied with 2 carnivorous plants, the woman bows to me....
    [​IMG]

"I pledged my loyalty to master for bestowing this power."(?????)
    "Tell me how strong are you at the moment, now."(Kuda)
    "Yes,master. At my current strength, I should be strong enough to conquer this Verdant Forest alone."(????)
    (Hmmm, I'm not fully satisfied yet for some reason and my premonition are asking me to enter the Jungle Palace just to satisfy me. And I can't fully trust this newborn monster power yet. Even if she could conquer the Forest, it will only took short time for the adventurers to subjugate her. I need to have a countermeasures, but first.....)
    "Right. I'm ordering you to absorb the Nature Energy of this Verdant Forest. DO IT slowly and steadily, I want you to keep yourself low profile for a while until my next order."(Kuda)
    "Yes,Master."(????)
    The woman then transformed into a tree, spreading its vines underneath, trying to absorb surroundings energy. I proceed to the Jungle Palace.
    From the outside, it looked like a palace made from woods and leaves. But, for some reason I have been detecting faint presence deep inside the palace, lets go in. Inside the Palace, I was greeted with numerous Wood Golems and Palace Self Defense System. For a Jungle Palace, it's very well armed in securities huh, just what is it hiding I wonder.

Clearing those Wood Golems, Avoiding Palace Self Defense System effortlessly, I stumbled a big room. Inside lies peculiar looking Giant Lizard Corpse, a Palace Core if I pressumed and a Giant Living Tree.

"Intruder!! How dare you enter this place without permission!!"(Tree)
    "Be quiet, wooden junk. From the looks of it, the faint presence I felt ever since I entered this forest must be coming from you huh, interesting discovery."(Kuda)
    "Arrogant mortal, receive Nature's Punishment!!!!"(Tree)
    "Unfortunately, you will be the one who will be punished."(Kuda)
    Immediately, I appeared right in front of him, thrusting my soul weapon right into its face. Just to reassuring that it dies, I stabbed the Living Tree multiple times. Confirming that the Tree is dead, I walked to the Palace Core. Touching the Core with my hands, the core......

"Previous Master had died, will you be the next ruler of this palace?"(Core)
    "Grant me the Ruler's Authority."(Kuda)
    "Permission Granted. Transferring Authority to Kuda as the new Ruler. Please Issue a command, master."(Core)
    "Right. Send me all of the information regarding this place."(Kuda)
    "Affirmative."(Core)
    *Sending all of the information regarding Jungle Palace to Kuda, after 5 minutes*
    Interesting, this place was once ruled by the Lord of Verdant Forest. Accompanied with his Nature Giant Lizard pet and the tree I killed just now (which seemingly a Tree Of Life), the dwellers of this forest are living in harmony. When the ruler died, the giant lizard remain inside the palace guarding the Palace Core alongside with the Tree Of Life. Reaching the end of its life, the giant lizard soon passed away leaving the Tree alone to guard the palace, waiting for someone worthy to be the Palace Ruler successor. I'm pretty sure I'm not the one its looking for due to my malicious aura, whatever. With the history of the Jungle Palace ended, it's time for me to experiment with the Palace Core abit..... kuhahahaha this is getting interesting.

To be continued

8. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day2&3)
    Day 2 in the morning, I need to experiment with the Palace Core for a bit. That plant woman are listening my order completely, which is good sign for me. She doesn't looked like will betray me in the future kuhahahaha. Touching the Core .....

"Awaiting for your order, Ruler."(Core)
    "Tell me with my current powers, what can I do with the Verdant Forest and this palace."(Kuda)
    "As the new ruler, your power exceeded the previous ruler of this palace. Resulting in less restrictions and backslash for using Ruler's Authority."(Core)
    "Interesting, tell me all of the abilites the Ruler have."(Kuda)
    *Core providing the information to Kuda*
    I could manipulate,create monster,remove monster,add or remove certain objects at the Verdant Forest and this Palace. Would be powerful weapon if I use it right.
    "Tell me if it is possible to fuse the dead Tree of Life and Giant Nature Lizard Corpse together?"(Kuda)
    "It is possible with current Ruler's Power with some restrictions."(Core)
    "Tell me the restrictions."(Kuda)
    "If Ruler decided to fused them together, Some of their energy will leaked out during the fusion. It could cause incomplete or failure fusion."(Core)
    "Is it possible for me to provide the missing energy during the fusion with my power?"(Kuda)
    "It is possible, but Ruler needs to beware of Energy Contamination during the fusion. Due to both of the organisms have pure Nature Energy while Ruler doesn't, the nature energy could corrupt Ruler during the fusion process if not being filtered properly."(Core)
    "Filtered? Which means I need to shaved/filter their nature energy before I could inject my Dark Matter into their corpses huh. Tell me how long do I need to completely filtered their energy? And is it possible for me to consumes Nature Energy from the one I separated during the filtering?"(Kuda)
    "With current Ruler's power, 3 hours approximately to completely filtered the Nature Energy. It is possible to consumes the separated Nature Energy after the filtering, if the Ruler could proceed with caution."(Core)
    "Perfect, I'll be using you for the filtering, Core. Commencing the Energy Filtering between the Tree and the Giant Nature Lizard."(Kuda)
    "As your order, Ruler."(Core)

As Kuda touched the Core, the core shines before spreading 2 bright green lines to the Dead Tree of Life and Giant Nature Lizard. Seemingly dragging all of their Nature Energy out and performing the Energy Filtering.

3 hours later

"Operation finished, awaiting for Ruler next order."(Core)
    Really nice, I got the filtered Nature Energy which I could fill the remaining with my Dark Matter and the leftover Nature Energy which I could consume to obtain Nature's power. Let's start with the injection first
    *Summoning Soul Weapon*
    (Injection: Dark Matter)
    *Injecting the Dark Matter to the sphere containing the filtered Nature Energy.*
    "Core, is it possible for you to mixed both energy completely?"(Kuda)
    "Yes,ruler. To have perfect mix of both energy, approximately 2 hours needed to mix the energy together."(Core)
    "Commence it."(Kuda)
    "As your order,ruler"(Core)

Now while the Core is busy mixing the energies together, I'll try to consumes the leftover Nature Energy and see what kind of power I could obtain from it. Let's proceed with caution since I'm dealing with Wild Nature Energy..

2 hours later

40% consumed and the mixing seems to be finished aswell.
    "Operation finished, awaiting for Ruler's next order."(Core)
    So this is the new energy combined from the dark matter and filtered nature energy. Next should be....
    "Inject half of this energy into the fusion corpse or should I say Earth Dragon Corpse. While inject the remaining half to the Verdant Forest Nature Vein bit by bit, I don't want the dwellers to be alerted of the sudden changes too early."(Kuda)
    "Yes,ruler.The corpse will be fully revived by tomorrow morning, while the vein injection are commencing right now.Awaiting for Ruler's next order during the process."(Core)
    "Standby, tell me if there are any suspicious individuals approaching this palace."(Kuda)
    "Yes,ruler."(Core)

Spending the remaining 2nd day trying to absorb the Nature Energy, total of 70% energy absorbed at the end of the day. 3rd day in the morning, I check the earth dragon revival process and vein injection process.

"Bring me the information regarding the revival and the vein injection."(Kuda)
    "Ruler, the Earth Dragon have been revived and are awaiting for ruler orders. the vein injection are proceeding smoothly, approximately 7 days needed to completely inject the new energy into the Verdant Forest Nature Vein. No suspicious individuals spotted during Rulers rest."(Core)
    "Good, tell me the aftereffect of the vein injection."(Kuda)
    "According to my analysis, the Verdant Forest and its dwellers will be affected tremendously after the 7 days, some of them may even evolved.It is also concluded some of the dwellers will be unhappy with the changes after 7 days, there's a chance for them to start rebellion to the Palace."(Core)

Which is why I got that plant woman to guard the Palace while I'm away. I can't bring the Earth Dragon to guard the Palace yet due to its size and its incomplete power.

"Provide thought transmission between me and that plant woman."(Kuda)
    "Yes, ruler. Activating thought transmission."(Core)
    "Oi, I have an order for you."(Kuda)
    "Give me your order, master."(?????)
    "I'll be away for a while, guard the palace and kill any trespassers. Make sure to dispose the corpses and any evidences, I don't want what really happened inside the palace to be discovered, YET.(Kuda)
    "Yes, master. This servant will commence your order with absolute loyalty."(????)
    "Come to think of it, I haven't gave you a name yet. From now on, your name is Nalmika. Do not expose your name to anyone other than me."(Kuda)
    "This servant offers her gratitude and loyalty for the name bestowed by almighty master!!!(Nalmika)

Now let's move on to the Earth Dragon. The earth dragon seems to noticed my pressence and from the expression on its face, it's awaiting for my order.
    [​IMG]

"Right,let me check your current abilites before I could issue orders to you."(Kuda)
    *Stabbing soul weapon into Earth Dragon's Head and analyzing its abilities*
    *Having finish analyzing, Kuda took out 7 Spheres imbued with Dark Matter*
    "Consume 1 sphere per day,keep your presence as hidden as possible inside this Territory during your recovery. Absorb the Forest Nature Energy bit by bit aswell, do not be greedy and overeaten. Your power has not fully awakened yet. Do not be hasty, servant."(Kuda)
    "I will also establish a bond between you and Nalmika. Core, establish a link between these two."(Kuda)
    "Yes,Ruler. Establishing a 'Bond' between Nalmika and Earth Dragon."(Core)
    "Work together you two, this bond will assist both of you in strengthening yourselves and in battle. when one side is wounded, half of the wound will be transferred into other side. Individual can transfer certain amount of power to other individual with this bond, strengthening and healed the other individual in the process. This is a gift and a test from your master to practicing your teamwork. Use it well,servants."(Kuda)
    "Yes, master!!"(Nalmika)
    "Grahhhhhh!!!!!"(Earth Dragon)

After attaching Shadow Mark for me to teleport inside the Jungle Palace, I then continued to absorb the remaining leftover Nature's Energy and took a rest. At night, I depart from the Verdant Forest, moving to Sand Desert.

Verdant's Forest are changing bit by bit with Kuda as the new Verdant's Ruler. There will be noticeable changes after 7 days of Kuda's departure from the Forest
    Nature's Energy completely absorbed
    Nature Arts
    Unique Skill : Verdant Ruler Privilege Obtained

To be Continued

9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop horsing around!

ForumObserver likes this.
  10. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Be silence , or I will take Vhera away huehue

11. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day4,Part 1)

The Desert,history said it is once a vast ocean million years ago before the continental drift which drained the water out and creating the current desert. There's numerous places in the desert compared to Verdant Forest territory from the information I collected inside the Adventurers City. What piqued my interest is the Ancient Pyramid. According to the information, the original owner want to build a pyramid as his resting place, so he borrowed alot of money to make it happen. When the construction finished and the creditors came, the owner buried the creditors inside. There have been some sightings of the Vengeful Spirits of those creditors at the pyramid vicinity. I could use that as my main reason to infiltrate the place.

Approaching the pyramid, I was greeted by the current owner of the pyramid. I asked the vengeful spirits that have been haunting the pyramid and the owner said an adventurer have already subjugated those vengeful spirits so the quest is already finished. Hoooo, who's that adventurer I wonder. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to go in, mind controlled the owner, I ordered him to allow me to enter the pyramid,forget everything just now and went to rest.

Inside the pyramid, 20 minutes have passed as I delved into the large pyramid. No sightings of those vengeful spirits, that adventurer really subjugated those spirits huh. But..... what's this chaotic and dark aura I have been sensing at the deep centre of this pyramid. Something's suspicious about this, this kind of aura is not the aura that vengeful spirits supposed to have. Perhaps, stronger being than those spirits? Interesting, interesting, if I could capture that being and convert that power into mine, how strong I would be after that.

Finally, I arrived at the hallway where the source of darkness come from. As I entered inside, I'm pretty surprised. To think there would be Hatred.... no this one should be the Anguish. It even took the humanoid form which indicates intelligence and powers. O my, The Anguish has detected my presence. Luck is on my side, if I could consumes its power, how strong would I be? well then, let the battle begin!
    Let's not be hasty, I need to check and analyze its abilites first. If I remember correctly, that being is feeding on Chaos and Darkness abilities which means I'm his prey due to my affinity. Alright, let's use my Illusion Arts instead. Dark spikes suddenly emerges from the ground, seemingly trying to chase me. I immediately invoked Illusion Walk, letting the Spikes stabbing my clone instead. At the same time, the boss charges to the invisible me which its long reach two hands. Woah there, I tumble back creating distances from the monster. Even I would not escape unscathed if I got hit by one of those hands. Not to mention, that monster haven't used its blade yet. Tch, I need to force that monster using its abilities more.

(Mirror Image)
    Multiple clones of mine appeared and charged towards the monster, which it effortlessly swatted with the swing of its giant blade. That blade apparently could cut through the soul, inflicting soul leaking.. I definitely do not want to get hit with that. It will be troublesome to repair soul wound later on.... Not enough, show me more of your attacks, Anguish!! Casting my Illustion Arts over and over while maintaining my distances from the chasing Anguish, so far it only used Dark Spikes, its monstrous speed and its giant blade to counter all of my arts. It knows that I'm trying to force it to use more of its trump cards huh... curse this dark being... Let's use this instead.....

(Ultimate: Devil Eyes)
    I already know Anguish are known to not fear the existence of death, but at least it should keep it stunned for a bit. See, the Anguish stopped moving for a moment.
    (Phantom Orb, Mirror Image, Soul Weapon)
    As my moves are reaching to the stunned Anguish, all of sudden. A massive shockwave occured which blow away my clones and me. The Anguish letting out Scream of Anger, it looked like it's really angry right now.. as the blade got imbued by chaotic dark aura and the monster swing multiple Dark Waves towards my direction.

Dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
    I managed to dodged all of the waves, but suddenly, one of its hand flicked its finger and then...... the Dark waves exploded.
    Kuh!!!!!!!!!
    The explosions sent me flying before I hit a wall.. Dammit this being!! Invoking Ilusion Walk, The Anguish appeared right in front of me all of sudden. Crap!! Watching the blade swing towards my head followed by its remaining hands seemingly trying to finish me off. I somehow managed to perform acrobatic moves and dodged its blade swing and its hands,while sliding beneath The Anguish,before....... I received a massive kick from its feet.
    Grhhhhh!!!!!!
    The kick blasted me to another side of the hallway, hitting another wall. As I get up, Dark magic circle appeared below my standing and multiple hands grabbed my hands and feets, immobilizing me. From the left and right side, Homing Dark Spikes are coming towards me. In front of me, Multiple Dark Waves are coming followed by The Anguish. On top of me, as if it didn't think restraining me with dark hands would be enough, The Anguish invoked magic circle seemingly increased the pressure on me.... Now you guys might think I would probably surrender to the inevitable and die, right??
    That's if, I already give it my all of course.....
    To think I would be forced to get serious, right now......
    NOW YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF, DARK BEING!!!!!!!!
    I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!!
    *Kuda suddenly emitting terrifying Dark Wave. Oncoming Dark Spikes, Gravity Pressure Magic, Dark Hands, Dark Waves, all of sudden.....They disappeared as they got consumed by the Dark Aura Kuda's emitting. The Approaching Anguish got blasted away, hitting a wall which created a loud crashing sound. The Dark Aura Kuda's emitting suddenly wrapped Kuda completely....*

*The Anguish, recovered from the crashing unscathed, being wary of the Kuda's monstrous Aura. As the Dark Aura dissipates, what appeared is not Kuda, but two identical assassins in new form..*

Ultimate : Doppelganger
    Limiter Off : Lord of Shadows
    Sins Conversion : Holy Attribute

To think I would resort to this... I'm so gonna consume you completely for making me serious....... ANGUISH!!!!!!!

"Prepare yourself, Anguish Fool!!!!!! Your energy will become the sacrifice for the Lord of Shadows. Entertain me and fight me to your hearts content, as this fight will be your last fight!"(Kuda)
    [​IMG]

To be continued

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  12. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day4,Part 2)

Second phase of the battle starts, The Anguish spreads multiple of its dark matter to the ground. The matters formed multiple humanoid dark being which on par with A Rank Adventurers. Perhaps The Anguish are trying to overwhelm the Lord of Shadows and his Doppelganger. Not satisfied enough with the dark being army, The Anguish imbued the Giant Blade with large amount of Chaotic and Dark Aura. This resulting in Dark Greatsword creation to the 9 foot tall monster itself. Wielding the greatsword with its two hands, the remaining hand is casting multiple dark spikes charging towards the Lord of Shadows.

(Futile futile!! All will be consumed by my power!!)
    Flicking his finger, multiple Shadow Chains appeared from numerous magic circles. The chains massacred the humanoid dark being army. Seemingly expecting this, The Anguish charged towards Kuda and his doppelganger, wielding the Dark Greatsword, followed by multiple dark spikes from every directions.

(Doppelganger, deal those annoying spikes and pests. I will be dealing with The Anguish personally)
    While the doppelganger is busy dealing with The Anguish multiple spells and humanoid dark being army, Kuda confronted the serious Anguish head on. performing abnormal moves even for really strong beings. Kuda dodged all of the Anguish Dark Greatsword attacks while trying to find an opening to launch his attack. Even though, The Anguish is wielding the Greatsword itself, it's attacking speed did not changed even to the slightest. Dodges,Slashes,Stabs,Staggers,Counters,Spells. Both sides giving out all of their abilities in frontal clashes. Combined with The Anguish spells,dark being army and the doppelganger battling each other, the Hallway of the Pyramid soon turned into a ruin. It is impressive how the hallway itself could hold the two beings abnormal powers to this extent.

30 minutes has passed

Neither sides are showing any openings, while throwing out their abilities continuously. The hallway are in complete mess, having withstand both powers to the limit. With the hallway in complete ruin, the pyramid begins to collapse, slowly but surely. Watching this spectacle, Kuda thought
    (Maybe I could use the environmental damages as my advantages to strike this monster)
    (Doppelganger, make this pyramid collapse as fast as possible while dealing with The Anguish spells and its army)
    The Doppelganger then commenced the order, speeding up the collapsing pyramid.

During the pyramid collapse, Kuda leaped away from the frontal assault of The Anguish, leaping from other debris to another debris of the pyramid. Due to the Anguish size, it cannot used the debris as its platform. The Anguish performs high jump, swinging its Greatsword midair, creating multiple Dark Slashes. Not to mention it also shoots multiple spikes from its body, to ensures direct hit to Kuda in case he dodged the Slashes. Dodging the Slashes midair, Kuda saw the incoming spikes towards him.
    "Now that you're in midair, try to dodge this instead."(Kuda)

(Ultimate : Winged Raven)

Imbuing himself with Dark Aura, it formed into Giant Raven. Absorbing the Spikes shoot by The Anguish, the Raven storms the midair Anguish. Trying to Block it with the Greatsword and seemingly waiting for the Raven to storm it, The Anguish made a simple mistake of thinking that it could consumes the Dark Aura emitted by the Raven. Yes, the anguish feeds on the Chaos and Dark type abilities, but what Kuda currently using is not Dark abilities at all.

"Got you!!"(Kuda)
    (Thanks to Sins Conversion, I could change my Dark affinity into other elements. Of course, it comes with a price which I will explained later after this fight)
    The Anguish got hit by the Storming Raven. Surprised that it cannot absorbs the ability, The Anguish got slammed into the ground with supersonic speed. Receiving some damages, The Anguish gets up..... only to have some of its body got marked with unknown red marks on its body, confused. Having assumed this, Kuda flicked his finger which triggered the red marks on Anguish Body. Some of the dark aura from the Anguish are leaking seemingly replaced bleeding. The Anguish panicked having saw its Aura leaking, resulted in late reaction against Kuda's surprise attack from behind. The surprise attack severs one of the Anguish Hand. It tried to regenerate its severed arm, but failed.

(So Holy attribute prevent dark being from regenerating itself huh. Then I might aswell abuse it!)

Absorbing the severed arm with the Soul Weapon, Kuda proceeds to attack The Anguish mercilessly. As The Anguish are getting more and more injured, its spells are weakened along. This gave Kuda's Doppelganger easy time to counter all of The Anguish Spells. Now, with the cornered Anguish against Kuda and his Doppelganger, It invokes a final spell. Wrapping itself with Chaotic Dark Aura, it forms a mini black hole seemingly trying to drag Kuda and his Doppelganger together and self destructs alongside with it.

(Desperation Moves, Then I should end it aswell)

(Ultimate Burst : Scorching Amethyst Chains)

As Kuda casting the Ultimate Burst, his Doppel also casting the Ultimate Burst aswell. Hundreds of small magic circles appeared surrounding the mini Black Hole. From the magic circles, appeared Flaming Amethyst coloured Chains, stabbing the mini black hole.

(This is the end.)

(Final Burst : Last Words)

Hundreds of those chains shines at the same time, scorching the mini black hole instantly. Right afterwards, the black hole produced cracking sounds. It then explodes sending a Ray of Chaotic Dark Aura towards the sky. Earthquakes also occured at the Sand Desert as the mini black hole exploded. Multiple sandstorms appeared due to unstable occurrence at the now Ruined Ancient Pyramid, followed by tornadoes. The sky also turning into abnormally dark after the Dark Ray.

At the Centre of the Ruin Pyramid, Kuda walked towards the exploded black hole, which now turned into a Dark Purplish Sphere.

(It's all over, Anguish. I praised you for forcing me to be serious in this fight. Now, I shall take my rewards).
    (From the aftereffects of the fight just now, It's only a matter of time before the adventurers city sending adventurers to investigate the pyramid. The owner of this pyramid are safe for some reason and sleeping. He won't remember anything regarding what happened to his ancestor pyramid, he won't even remember me aswell . Let's get out of here before I got exposed.

As I returned to the palace, the backslash of using Sins Conversion came.
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I really......really......hate....the aftereffects......of using.....this move...... kuhhh!!!)
    Regarding the sins conversion, by using this I could changed my dark affinity into other elements with no restrictions. This used the so called 'sins' as the conversion price.The price of using this is when you are using sins conversion, you basically pulled out your sins to be used as skills or abilities, now what happened after the sins you pulled out being left for a while? Yes, they will not dissapear, they will return to you after some time. When returning those sins to the user, The sins are basically swords stabbing the user. The more sins you converted the stronger the aftereffects are. No, you will not being bleed to death having stabbed by your sins, no you will not fainted aswell. You will only experienced "Pain". No matter how strong you are, the so called "Pain" is absolute when using sins conversion.
    Ordering the Palace Core to provide a place for me to rest and ordering the panicked Nalmika and Earth Dragon to calm down and resumed their duties, I went into deep sleep after the long frustrating battle. At least I got my reward in the end kuhahahahaha.

13. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day5&6)

I slept really long huh. Considering the battle yesterday, it can't be helped that I'm completely exhausted. That being is pretty strong indeed, but in the end I'm the victor and I got the reward. Holding the Anguish Sphere on my hand, I walked towards the Palace Core Room.

"Good morning, Ruler."(Core)
    "Morning,core. Tell me any abnormal or suspicious movement during my sleep."(Kuda)
    "None,Ruler."(Core)
    "Then tell me if there is any individuals that have been approaching this forest,especially those adventurers."(Kuda)
    "There's one, Ruler. A Beastkin girl adventurer wielding Greatsword have been spotted fighting a chimera inside this forest after ruler departure."(Core)
    "Did she approached the Palace after that?"(Kuda)
    "No,Ruler. She immediately retreated after killing the chimera. She seems to be struggling against it aswell. From my analysis of her strenght, she's not even a match for your servant."(Core)
    "Don't let your guard down, adventurers here are considered abnormal."(Kuda)
    "Understood, Ruler."(Core)
    "Tell me the progress of injecting the Nature's Vein."(Kuda)
    "It has been proceeding smoothly Ruler."(Core)
    "Good, I'll be busy for a bit. Inform me if there are any emergencies."(Kuda)
    "Affirmative,Ruler."(Core)

(Would be good if I could catch one of those adventurers and use it as hostage later on)
    (I'll think about that in the future. Now, what's important is to absorb this energy contained inside the sphere)

I went to my room inside the Jungle Palace and proceed to absorb the Sphere's Power. It took 6 hours for me to absorb it completely, thanks to my dark affinity. For the rest of the day, I spent the rest of the day practicing the Nature Arts and the new abilities I obtained from the Anguish Sphere.

At 6th day, I return to the Desert again.
    Back at the Desert again.. unlike last time where I only explored the pyramid, lets explore the surroundings this time. Who knows I could found interesting stuffs. From the information I gathered at Adventurers City, this place is supposed to be hunting ground for C and B Rank adventurers mostly, although you could see D rankers participating in the hunting ground (Excluding that Pyramid). You could even mine the Orihalcum , I'm pretty sure it worth alot outside of this continent. People living here had kinda distorted Common Sense after all, I wonder if I'm beginning to get infected aswell.....
    Regarding the monsters here, you could expect the typical desert monsters cliche. What piqued my interest right now is the appearance of Desert Bandits. Unlike normal bandits, desert bandits tend to hide inside the sands, basically 'becoming one' with the desert. Usually targeting travelers, merchants, adventurers. Some of them even wield magic aswell, and their corporation are pretty high which makes them one of the formidable enemy inside this desert. If I could make them submit to Dark Guild, the higher ups there should be satisfied I guess.

Strolling the Desert for a while, I detected some presences below the sands, must be those desert bandits. Erasing my presence, I caught what could be seemingly the leader of the desert bandits team. That alerted the members immediately, they surround me immediately as I grabbed their leader as the hostage. Unlucky for them, I already prepared Dark Bindings beforehand, which immediately immobilized those desert bandits group. Mind controlled them, I order them to guide me to their hideout.

After walking for a bit, I and those bandits finally arrived at what seems to be called the Desert Bandits Hideout. Surprisingly, their hideout are near to the Ruined Pyramid Location and yes they lived underground which the entrance is pretty well covered. As I entered the hideout, multiple bandits inside immediately prepared to attack. But for some reason they are shivering..... Ah, I get it now. Must be because of the battle that day, that must scared them so bad huh. I told them that I want to meet their Leader, so they lead me the way. Meeting the leader I asked him to submit themselves to dark guild. The leader hesitates for a bit, but he agreed on a condition if I could secure a route to Desert Mine. Apparently they are having some hard time mining those orihalcum, if I could establish a secret route to the Desert Mine, they will submit to the Dark Guild. Right, things gonna get busy tomorrow on.

14. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuda's Adventure (Day7)

I'm supposed to establish a secret route for the bandits to the Desert Mine today, as I stand in front of Desert Mine Entrance at the moment. This place supposed to be the main source to mine Orihalcum, many adventurers,travellers went here to mine the legendary metal. The danger level of this place is considerably high, even full fledged adventurers and travellers need to be extra careful when exploring this Desert Mine, high risk high reward I pressume.

Inside the Desert Mine, the monsters dwelling here are considerably strong and numerous. Not to mention this place is pretty dark even in the morning as the light source of this place are pretty scarce. Not like it's a problem to me, I need to find a good place to establish the secret entrance inside this mine... By good place I need a deep room inside this mine where adventurers are almost never entered. Didn't took me too long to find the room which suits my requirements.

Inside the room of Desert Mine, I perform a Dark Spell which I just obtained from the fight against Anguish that day. Forming a giant Eyeball with my spell, I ordered it to consumed some of the Orihalcum here. Consuming some of the Orihalcums the giant Eyeball transformed into a Giant Scorpion
    [​IMG]
    (Make a underground passage from this room to the Desert Bandits Hideout, Gorpus)(Kuda)
    *Nodding, Gorpus digged underground passage from the Desert Mine towards the bandits hideout. It is expected for those bandits to be surprised due to sudden appearance of Giant Scorpion at their hideout. After explaining the situation to the Bandits Leader , he finally agreed to submit the Desert Bandits Group to the Dark Guild...
    But
    That's not exactly what I wanted though....

Mind controlled the leader, I ordered him to gathered all of his subordinates in a room. After all subordinates gathered, I bind all of them and mind controlled them. Implement my orders which consist of :
    - Only mined those Orihalcums during the nighttime, keep low profile from adventurers and travellers as low as possible.
    - Help Gorpus in expanding these underground tunnels so that Gorpus can have more spaces to predate other living beings at the Desert.
    - Submit yourself to the Dark Guild : Black Rose , but prioritizes my orders above the dark guild orders. (My safety above the guild)
    For the last touch, to prevent information leaking, I also plant a dark matter inside all of those bandits brain, if somehow those adventurers caught and wanted to interrogate those bandits, the dark matter will activates and blow the bandits brain, immediately killing them. I must be on guard after all. Finished with Desert Stuffs, I wrote a letter and sent it towards the receptionist at Dark Guild with my familiar Raven.
    CE 1: Horizontal Monopoly
    Info :
    - Successfully mobillized all Desert Bandits and submitted their loyalty to the Dark Guild.
    - Opened secret passage from Desert Bandits Hideout to the Desert Mine, they will grow stronger with those Orihalcums in the future.
    @wraith

To be continued

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Horse sounds like someone from a foreign land.

ForumObserver likes this.
  16. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes you think of that?

17. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    This.

18. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    *Averting eyes*:whistle:

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  19. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    @ForumObserver , for your services to the guild, you have been awarded with the title of "Reaper". Further details will be relayed to you shortly.

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats horsey.