Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    nope its just their bad luck
    They just happen to fight a lizzard that has eaten it

They are technically found in a cave near this town
    You guys can just pull it out even without using pickaxes since the crystal are only a little

2. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    You should write your party members in your guild card

3. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do once the party reaches 4 members.

VOLX98 likes this.
  4. KYONIGIRI

KYONIGIRI Dead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E-Eh??? You tasted my ice crystals? Why would you do that?! Isn't it just to cool things down? ...You mix them in things to cool food down, is it? And because it tasted like icecream, they were highly popular, but didn't complete the quest?! B-but, they were onee-sama's ice! What would she think of this?! It's an outrage! W-why am I so angry, you ask? W-well it's not because I'm scared that onee-sama will realise I didn't do any quests yet...! I said, it's not! Sigh...I guess I'll have to go do some quests before she realises!

I equip my wings and complete my magical transformation ☆ ! I fly over to the neighbour's garden to harvest some of his moonlight flowers. That's s-stealing, you say? But what am I supposed to do? I'm only a cute riceball fairy after all. Don't laugh! Anyway, I fly over and see...Na wai! There aren't anymore flowers left! That neighbour...even though I'm so cute he's going to make me fly into the forest?! No! I won't do it! H-how about the quest you ask? Ugh. Oh! I have an idea~ Ehehe, I'm so smart! Using my unique magic《Regrowth!》I stimulate the seeds of the moonlight flowers to grow faster and eventually I see them sprouting. Yes! All I have to do is wait until nighttime when the moon cones out to help these bloom! Meanwhile, I'm a bit hungry so I'm craving some soy sauce. I fly back home to grab a snack and also a basket to put the flowers in. I-it's heavy... I fly out while holding onto the basket (which is about the size of a tissuebox) and land next to the neighbour's garden patch. Phew...it's already dinner time! W-what are you looking at? I-I didn't prepare an o-obento for you like a l-loving w-w-wife and I certainly didn't think I would say 'eat me instead', okay?! No, you were just curious what a riceball eats? W-well...if it's just that... I eat anything, really...just like how you can put anything inside me--no, a riceball for its filling... Hou~ Satisfied. I pat my stomach and set off for work since the flowers have already bloomed. Heave-ho! I pull out one flower with much difficulty, because it's around the same size that I am, and drop it off into the basket. To think I have to do this nine more times!

After Onigiri continued to work through the night, she managed to gather the required number of moonlight flowers. But since she woke up with muscle pain, she submitted them later on the next day.

5. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, I'm sorry but the flower you got we're somewhat a different one since this is sunlight flower not moonlight flower, which only blooms at night

6. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    I advise you to immediately put it at once to prevent confusions and other stuff in the near future

7. KYONIGIRI

KYONIGIRI Dead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They bloomed at night though?

8. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    Geez you're a slave driver receptionist-san. Fine.

9. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link

10. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Spearoflies 10 ranked up to D

luxadia 5

napkinght 5 ranked up to D

lordofpies 5

pirateking 5 ranked up to D

fanzetta 5 ranked up to D

q 10 points ranked up to D, however the ice crystal turned out to be a fake one

sincity 6 the ice crystal from the rabbit was too small

nope 5

aadwark 5

qulink 5

lc 10 ranked up to D however the ice crystal you turned in kind of smell bad

afallenleaf 5 points

villan 4 ranked up to D

onigiri 5

quest taken after this point won't be marked for the day.. database updating :)

11. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me look at it
    Hmmmmm, well two of them we're indeed a moonlight flower

Aalso sorry my mistake there but still the others are not moonlight flower

12. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wandering into the next town on my journey, I am surprised to see a large, prominent building under construction along the main thoroughfare. Hanging above the door is a temporary, hastily painted sign that says "Adventurer's Guild: please register inside" Hmm, being an adventurer would be a good way to pass the time, I muse. So I enter, the main room is filled with a strange mixture of veteran and beginner adventurers with a wide variety of equipment from basic to luxurious and a few even exhibit both ends of the spectrum for a strange, contradictory image. As I reach the desk I realize from the whispers in the room that the harried man at the front desk is actually the Guild Master! That explains why so many people are in the town, this branch is new and the building is being built not restored. As I go through the basic registration process, my mind drifts to my appearance. I'm wearing a basic long sleeved shirt and pants along with a simply black cloak with hood which I put down as I entered. My sword is in a sheath belted to my waist next to a dagger and on the other side it is balanced out by a pouch containing my essential items. On my back, over the cloak is a dully gleaming, triangularish shield. As a tiger beast man I have round cat ears, retractable claws on my hands and feet, golden cat eyes, and from under the cloak my tail can be seen peeking out. Including my long reddish brown hair, my appearance could be described as ordinary, but that is marred by the sinister-looking claw scratch scar that covers my whole face. Finishing the registration process, and wondering if the Guild Master will discover the invisible ink I used, I head over to the billboard already cluttered with requests and notices. I find 3 E rank quests to do, ice crystal gathering, moonlight flower gathering, and lizard extermination. Though all are doable I decide to do the second two, because gathering ice crystals would require too much care on my part. Putting myself down for the two quests, I walk out of the Guild. Walking out of the town, I wish I was able to find some party members, doing this by myself is a little pointless. Promising myself I'll look tomorrow, I sniff the air to find the location of the lizards. If this town has a big enough lizard problem to call for extermination, even a cats nose should be able to smell them. Sure enough buried beneath the general smells of a town there's lizards, lots of them. Following my nose, I depart the town and eventually find myself in a barren, rocky landscape in which the target lizards can be seen sunning themselves. Drawing my sword I approach a few on the outskirts of the region. The lizards are needless to say big and dark green, I'm thinking they're some variety on monitor lizard. When I'm just a few footsteps away, they finally notice me and get up, facing me and beginning to hiss. Since this is only an E rank quest I can guess the lizards aren't poisonous and therefore I quickly lunge with my swords, covering the remaining distance. The first lizard is immediately killed when my sword pierces through the roof of its mouth. However, just as I remove my sword another lizard realizes what's happening and jumps to bite my arm. Cursing I barely dodge and bring the sword down upon its head. With just barely enough force to pierce the skull, the lizard dies. I finally remember my shield and remove it from my back as the last lizard of this bunch eyes me warily. He attacks, tail swooping low over the ground which he thinks covers up the claw coming in from the opposite direction. It doesn't, I catch the claw with my shield and stab downwards, piercing the tail. I bash the lizard's head with my shield and then kill it with a well placed slash. With the first group done, I dismantle the corpse to get the subjugation proof and skin one of them, which I then use to make a temporary sling bag to hold all of the materials. I continue around the edge of the area, taking care of the rest of the lizards methodically in the same fashion. My hunt resembles a spiral around the lizard region, and apart from a few lizrds that leaped out from their dens where i thought they were asleep, uneventful. One of those buggers did manage to put a hole in my foot, much to my annoyance. Fortunately it was only minor and was easy to quickly clean and bandage up with cloth I keep for the purpose. By the time I finished, it was early evening. Certainly the task could have gone faster and i hold have handled more at once, but doing it this way slowly and gradually was less of a bother. Gathering the final proof, I skinned the last one to make a second bag to hold the Moonlight flowers which I planned to collect tonight. As evening fell, I walked into the forest near the town looking for clearings. The distant sounds of crashing and my senses told me there were other adventurers stumbling through the forest, probably doing the same thing I was, unfortunately for them they did not have a cat's night vision and had to rely on torches. I soon found a clearing where small, bluish-white flowers with rounded petals gently glowed and bloomed in the moonlight. Reaching them, I bent down, and using my dagger, pried the pure flowers from the soil. This particular patch had two, but I was confident I could find the remaining 8 before it got too late. After two hours wandering through the forest I did. Collecting the last flower, I stood up and gazed at the moon, it wasn't full, but the moonlight was enough for these flowers to bloom. Clear nights like these were quite beautiful, hung over by the lonely moon. Shaking myself out of the reverie, I turned around and walked back into the town. I decided to wait until tomorrow to turn the quest items in and headed toward the town inn and tavern. As I approached I noticed it was surprisingly clean and large, praising the inn keeper, I opened the door. What greeted me inside was a few adventurers and townspeople nursing their drinks, but it was mostly empty. Seeing what I assumed was the owner at the bar, I walked up and asked, "Could I rent a room?" Without looking up he replied, "Sorry sweet we're full up, and before you ask I think everyone and anything else in town is too" Sighing, I left the inn. No one had seen me most of the day, so I couldn't be bothered to eat; however, I should probably sleep. Just outside of town I found a large tree with a dense crown a leaves, this would do. Using my claws to grip the bark, I climbed up into the canopy and after my nightly routine, fell asleep.
    Success! My first try at creative writing in a few years.

Adventurer: Faaldara
    Current Rank: E
    Quests Completed: Kill 20 Lizards, Collect 10 Moonlight flowers
    Current Location: Asleep in canopy of large tree just outside of town

selkie, Napknight and Pyoo like this.
  13. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I finished the flower gathering too...hmph

14. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah read the tally on your profile page on adventurer list.. kek..

15. SinCity

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah just did, sorry
    Great chibi, thanks (y)

Ldyrdy likes this.
  16. SinCity

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ldyrdy the D-ranked quest out yet?
    I'm bored...

17. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe in an hour or so.. still updating the member list.. hehe..

@SlashCrit i updated your image.. happy now?

18. SinCity

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool
    @SlashCrit thank you for having in your party :notworthy:

19. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a beastman.....well I'll take it just because of the silver hair and scythe. Thanks

20. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Are you already D-Rank?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.