Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Ain-chan, Nargol-kun! Let's be good friends! \(^^)/

Nargol likes this.
  2. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Dasu Yo
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Dark Mage
    Weapon: Old Staff
    Skills: Dark Magic [Shadow Bind, Dark Claw, Shadow Barrier, Surge of Darkness], Defense Up, Damage Up, Barrier
    Equipment: Skull Mask, Old Staff, Black Old Robe
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold
    : 0

Explanation of skill:
    • Shadow Bind: Binding opponent with shadow; without shadow this skill is useless
    • Dark Claw : Attack opponent(s) with dark element; moderate dmg
    • Shadow Barrier: AOE Barrier of shadow; like Shadow Bind, cannot fully utilize without shadow
    • Surge of Darkness: AOE Darkness Magic; Mana expensive, can manage 1 or 2 per day.
    • Defense Fortification: Add defense
    • Damage Multiplier: Add damage to attack
    • Barrier: Normal mana barrier

3. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild~!
    Everything seems to be in order.... yes.
    Here have this item box! It let's you store things!
    How much? I don't know. Never reached the limit myself!
    If you need any links, please look in my sig!
    Once again, welcome to the guild.

ExitedDeviljho likes this.
  4. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    "...Alright, thanks."

OOC: oh sweet, thanks!

Carm likes this.
  5. Support

Support Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have enough posts for an img yet.
    I'll be a 172 cm, black haired guy with very hairy legs smooth hairless legs (I shaved in game).
    Slightly muscular, but no abs, who looks well built, but in fact unfit. I will be training.

Given Name/Title
    : Kazu
    Job/Class: student
    Titles: [kendo: rank hachi kyu{ grants basic swordmanship}]
    Weapon
    : still learning
    Skills: bad throwing, Kendo basics
    Equipment: clothes, walking stick, bag of pebbles
    Inventory: rocks
    Gold: 0

P.s. I'm learning to play, so i have nothing much and is this good enough? also can i revive?
    I think i'm going to die a few times.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Dasu-kun!
    You as well Kazu-kun! Welcome!

Things seem to be in order, so as a gift for registering, please receive this guild issued Item Box! Free of charge of course! *gives item box*

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask at the Tavern!

Also, check my signature for some other related links.

That's all, I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/

(( That much is good, no problem.

Revive? If your character has a lore related to it, we don't really mind, as long as there is an explanation on why you revived, it's good... Or maybe it could be a mystery as well, depends on how you want to do it, but it's not a problem at all.

Oh, and we're having a valentine's event right now, it's linked on the first page of the Quest Board, if you want to participate, there is still a bit more time to do it! ))

ExitedDeviljho, Carm, Support and 2 others like this.
  7. Sorel

Sorel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title:Sorel /So-kun.
    Race:Spriggan.
    Job/Class:Martial artist.
    Weapon: Fists,legs.
    Skills: Shadow breath : [1th dance Shadow Palm], [2nde dance Shadow Mist], [3rd dance Shadow Wave]; Hidden presence; heigtened senses.
    Equipment: Dark knight glove (right), Martial artist cloth
    [1th dance Shadow Palm]: Strike the hearth with a shdow imbued palm (High critical rate)
    [2nde dance Shadow Mist]: Surround the body with a black mist (increase evasion)
    [3rd dance Shadow Wave]: Attack the enemy with palm strikes in waves like paterns
    Hidden presence :Hide from any type of magical detection.

Support likes this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild So-kun!

Everything seems to be in order, so please take this guild issued item box, free of charge of course! *gives item box*

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them at the Tavern!

Also, check my signature for the links related to the guild.

That's all, I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/

9. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title
    : Charlotte Roseberg / Lady Rose (also nicknamed Lotty by family)
    Job/Class: Merchant
    Weapon: -
    Skills
    : Math, Negotiation, Charm, Gem appraisal
    Equipment: -
    Adventurer Rank
    : E
    Missions Completed: 2 (1 party)
    Personal Inventory: Rosenberg pendant, perserved roses, a book on the Rosenberg history
    NPC Gold: 157
    Event Points: 140 Cupid's Feather
    Store: La Rosa (Previously a flower stall at the Oaklake Festival)
    Wares: Rosenberg specialty gems (various quality), several jewelry, and some more items purchased during the travels to the flying city
    Stories:
    Roseberg Reports
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 140 Cupid's Feather ]
    Side Story: Searching for Mr. Rald (Coming Soon)
    Part 1: The First Order
    <Some more chats>
    Part 2: Change of Plans!
    Part 3: The First Quest
    Roseberg Recollections

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Charly-chan!

As a gift for joining, please receive this guild issued Item Box, free of charge of course! *gives item box*

I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/

11. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charly?
    "Thank you for the welcome, Hikari
    Oh and for the item box too of course, I'll take good care of it.
    Yes, I hope to be good friends too :)"

Bielt and AliceShiki like this.
  12. udonsage

udonsage [Underpaid Software Developer] [Lazy Novelist]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Jean Basfel
    Disease: Mana Deficiency
    Class: Sword-Dancer
    Class-Style: Hawk Dance
    Skills: Razor Blade, Barrier Precision, and Mana Drain.
    Weapon: Runic Blade MK1(Flame Strike and Overflow).
    Equipment: Mana Pulse, Light Leather Armor, and Iron Short-sword.
    Inventory: ordinary glasses, MP Talismen(x3), beef jerky, crackers, pen, journal, sleeping bag, water skin, flint, and steel.

Mana Deficiency is a rare disease where the patient has low levels of mana to the point where they will die if they do not have a regular intake of mana or become severely ill.

Throughout history, the Sword-dancers perform dances that exhibit the use of blades and magic to leave their audience in awe. While they are good dancers, they are also great at close-range combat. Most of their skills hinders their opponents from running away or straying too far from them. Additionally, they do have some capability of using defense spells but they mostly prefer close combat to show off their dance like quality in sword skills.

Examples of Sword-Dancer Sword Styles-

Hawk Dance: Hawks are known for their boldness and vision and so too is this dance. The user tempts to only hit the opponents critical points to disrupt their flow and try to one-hit kill them. If the dance parts fail, they re-adjust for stronger attacks until the opponents is killed.

Quick Dance: A sword style that focuses on quick movements. The objective of this dance form is to quickly take down their opponents with any means necessary. The dances are very fast and have a temp of increasing each second until the user becomes exhausted or stops the dance.

Razor Blade: A glow forms on the blade giving it a reddish tint filled with mana, the blade can now cut through any steel item. However, this skill only lasts for 5-7 minutes.

Barrier Precision: Many forms of barriers exist in this world but the barrier precision is the one that focuses on precise mana control. If the user does not have good control or enough time to properly use the skill, the barrier may end up appearing as a wall in front of the user rather than a barrier that is shelled around the user. The form of the barrier is resistant to most magics including elemental, curse, poison, and many more. The drawback of this magic is that the amount of hits the barrier can take is dependent on the amount of mana used to create the barrier.

Mana Drain: Draining mana from any life form is what this ability does. It is more efficient for the user to touch the living object to drain mana. Still, the user can drain mana from a living object from at most 20 feet away; however, the amount they get compared to direct contact will be low.

Runic Blade Mark1(MK1): First generation runic blade designed to handle close combat and store magical spells. Commonly the blade is made out of black steel with etched runes attached to the blade and hilt. The runes give the blade the ability to store mana. Additionally, there is a small port on the hilt of the blade that stores a small orb key. This small orb key is where the spells are stored. Furthermore, the spells that can be stored on a mark1 includes either 2 simple spells or 1 complicated spell.

Drawbacks of the Runic Blade MK1: Since the blade executes spells, it needs mana equal to the power of the spell casted. Therefore, the blade cannot execute any spells if it does not have mana stored inside the runes. Also, too much mana will break the blade.

Current Spells Equipped: Flame Strike and Overflow. Flame strike allows the user to launch a fireball towards an enemy in front of them up to about 40 feet. Overflow allows the user to send mana from the blade to the user or to another object of the user's choosing within the range of 25 feet.

A clear cylinder object that holds specialized liquid used to indicate if the user is low on mana. When the user is low on mana, the liquid changes to a bright blueish-greenish glow.

A paper talisman that gives the user a small amount of mana when crushed, can only be used once.

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Jean-kun!

As a gift for joining, please receive this guild issued Item Box! Free of charge of course! *gives item box*

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them at the Tavern!

Also, check my signature for other links related to the guild.

udonsage and Kuma Desu like this.
  14. udonsage

udonsage [Underpaid Software Developer] [Lazy Novelist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the gift, Shiki-san. *stores the gift in an appropriate place*

15. Matamaru

Matamaru [Kuuu~][100% a trap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Matamaru
    Race: Slime
    Job/Class:Slime
    Weapon:body
    Skills:
    with my body i will attack people!
    with my body i will create whip to attack people!
    with my body i will create a wall to protect my people!
    with my body i will clean all the dirty things away!
    with my body i can heal people!
    with my body i will dodge all attack!
    Equipment: [nothing right now]
    Inventory:[cant carry i am a weak slime]

ExitedDeviljho, Lady Luck and Carm like this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, a slime... Well, I guess there is a first to everything, never expected to see a sentient slime though...

Welcome to the guild Mata-kun!

As a gift for joining, please receive this guild issued Item Box, free of charge of course! *gives item box*

I think you can carry it within you? I'm not exactly sure... It wasn't made thinking of slimes...

At any rate, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them at the Tavern!

Also, look at my signature for links related to the Adventurer's Guild, and don't forget to put your own guild card on your signature so that people can easily see who you are.

17. Matamaru

Matamaru [Kuuu~][100% a trap]

Reading List:
    Link
    thx i hope we can also be good friend because i am a slime and other may attack me (〒︿〒)
    amm... i cant carry well i guess will just push it with me *takes Item box and start pushing it

Lady Luck and AliceShiki like this.
  18. Wakaishiro

Wakaishiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Shiro

Race: Dungeon core

Class: Dungeon

Weapon: -

Active:
    Opens portal between worlds. (This skill is part of Shiro's blessing)

Creates object from mana or raw materials (works only inside dungeon, but object made from raw materials can be brought out by Shiro or anyone who finished Shiro's trial)

Shiro can enslave monsters inside dungeon. Stronger monsters need more mana to enslave, while sentient beings need to give their permission.

Shiro can eat whatever is inside dungeon and store it for later use. Life force interferes with use of this skill.(This skill can be resisted if target is strong enough and can move)

Passive:
    Shiro is made of pure mana. Shiro can change shape or appearance at will. (Shiro needs to be bigger than Shiro's crystal)

Shiro is blessed by Hermes. Shiro can move between worlds and understands any language. Be it spoken or written word.

Equipment: -

Inventory: -

Dungeon:
    There are plenty of different kinds of insects in Shiro's dungeon. Shiro thinks about using them as food for monsters.

OOC: Is Shiro doing OOC right? Shiro wanted to post Shiro's story with this, but Shiro had hard day and couldn't find strength to finish it. Shiro will post it with first report. Is it fine? Or does Shiro need to write how Shiro got blessing before registering with it? (Also, Shiro changed blessing to fit Hermes more. Hermes is more about crossing borders than protecting them, so Shiro made his blessing into translator. It fits Hermes more. Shiro is sorry, but geek mythology isn't Shiro's strong side, so yesterday Shiro went with what wiki said.)

19. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Levana
    Race: Half human / Half Haltija
    Job/Class: Fighting Mage
    Weapon: Enchanted twin daggers called Fangs of Surma (left: imbued with curse magic / right: has gem slot to add elemental magic to weapon; has default drain mana/ignis property)
    Skills: ACTIVE: Soul Cleaver / Smite / Ankle Biter / Specter Guard / Wraith Hound / Hungry Spirit / Surmata | PASSIVE: Esurient Soul / Illusionist / Birthright
    Equipment: Light armor, Fangs of Surma (twin daggers), Sturdy boots, Cloak
    Inventory: Wineskin, rune stones, blanket, food rations, flint and tinder, map, generic knife, healing potion x5, preserved small hallow gourd x5, antidote x3, remedy x2, 3 elemental gems (Flint of Oya, Xolotl's Bark, Futen no Shōkan)

PRIMARY
    Soul Cleaver: Range attack. Using naturally occurring ignis to make a slash attack as far as 5 yards.
    Smite: Melee attack. Using naturally occurring ignis to deal a heavy slash against the enemy. Can be used as a combo.
    Ankle Biter: Area of effect. For 5 seconds, within a circumference of 4 yards from the caster, ignis is used to slow down enemies. Witnessing this attack can sometimes cause panic due to the fact that the ignis clinging to the ground tend to look like grotesque children biting at the feet of its targets.
    SECONDARY
    Specter Guard: Summons specters that absorbs all incoming damage for 5 seconds. [Cooldown: 12 sec / Ignis cost: 3]
    Wraith Hound: Summons low-level wraith hound that induces madness to enemies causing 8 seconds of enemies attacking each other or themselves. [Cooldown: 12 sec / Ignis cost: 5]
    Hungry Spirit: Summons spirits that feed on enemy life force within 18 yards for 8 seconds. Gain 2 life tokens for every affected enemy for the duration of the spell. [Cooldown: 12 sec / Ignis cost: 8]
    Surmata: Finishing blow. Only usable after total damage count to enemies is equal to double of your maximum Life Tokens. [Ignist cost: 12]

Esurient Soul: When an enemy dies within 20 yards, the active skill, Hungry Spirit, doubles in effect
    Illusionist: When you take more than 15% of your maximum Life in damage within 1 second, the cooldowns on active skill sets are reset.
    Birthright: When in the presence of a burial ground, all active skill effects double and you regenerate 1% of your maximum Life per second

A haltija (haltia) is a spirit, gnome, or elf-like creature. Some haltijas are divided into races or folks, which are called väki. There are different kind of väkis of haltijas. Levana is a half-human, half-kalman väki - Väki of death. For her kind, they are especially sensitive to the ignis. Ignis are commonly known as will-o-wisps and are thought to only appear as globes of spirit entities. What not many people know is that ignis reside in the ley lines of the land. From there, it permeates the air and rich gatherings of ignis are known to help spirits take form.

For the kalman väki, they can sing the ignis to do their bidding. Usually to do mischievous things to people. For Levana, she can manipulate the ignis in an area to act according to her will to a certain extent. Strong willpower is needed to do this because if one is not careful, overuse of the ignis may cause possession of one's body by spirits. After all, where ignis is concentrated, there the spirits will be.

Levana uses the ignis in two ways.

One: By means of manipulating the ignis in an area. Like a puppeteer to it's puppet. Levana, being only a low level fighting mage, can pool ignis to her immediate area and direct it with physical actions. Example, the skill Soul Cleaver is heavily reliant on pooling a rich mass of ignis and activating the attack by slashing down with her weapons causing a sharp, long-range attack directed at the enemy. It's considered as a quick draw attack since pooling ignis for longer periods might cause dangerous spirits to appear. For higher leveled fighting mages, they can simply will the ignis into action. No physical movements necessary.

Two: By the natual ignis collected into her soul thanks to her kalman väki bloodline. Ignis stored inside the soul is considered pure and thus making it more powerful. Which is why, once Levana conjures her own ignis, the purer, more potent energy attracts stronger spirits and allows her to control them to do her bidding. The price for summoning spirits is paid by feeding them the conjured ignis from her soul making them then duty bound to follow her commands. In another sense, using stored ignis for physical attacks is also possible making moves like Surmata possible.

Fangs of Surma
    Dark attribute
    Left Dagger (slashing/thrust) - additional curse effect for duration of 12 sec {debuff: reduce ATK by 25% / LUK:0 / Drastically reduces movement speed} / has critical bonus points
    Right Dagger (slashing/thrust) - drain mana/ignis attribute / has critical bonus points / gem slot for elemental magic attribute bonus

Unknown. The only pertinent details Levana knew about these daggers was that it was given to her by her father and that he had mentioned that she was still too weak to properly use it. In fact, she seemed to recall that, instead of daggers, Fangs of Surma was actually twin, bone-white swords. The memory was shady and felt like a dream. So much so that Levana was doubting her memories. In the end, her father handed them to her and explained that he had sealed it temporarily. The more she grew stronger and the more ignis she can master, then Fangs of Surma will then show it's true power.

Until then, all was just speculation. Especially in regards to its true appearance.

Flint of Oya: Fire element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Burn effect takes place
    Xolotl's Bark: Lightning element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Paralysis effect takes place
    Futen no Shōkan: Wind element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Slow effect takes place.

to follow...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  20. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Hi, welcome to the Adventures Guild sign up page~! All adventurers start as E-rank and 0 Gold so please edit that in your application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.