Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Character. Also would like to know if I could party quest with both of my characters.

Given Name/Title: Iust Itia
    Race: half elf, half human
    Job/Class: Paladin, Cleric
    Weapon: iron Long sword, iron Shield, Priest's pack, holy symbol,
    Hit points:33
    Strength: 14
    Dexterity: 8
    Constitution: 12
    Intelligence: 12
    Wisdom: 12
    Charisma: 14
    Divine sense - sense celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet. 3 uses between each long rest.
    Lay on hands - Heal wounds, expend health to cure one disease and/or poison. Unable to heal contructs or undead.
    Divine Smite - Increase melee atack damage with radiant damage by 50%, 75% if gainst undead or fiend.
    Etra attack - Attack twice in the time it would take for you to attack once
    Ensnaring Strikes I- A writhing mass of thorny vines appear at the point of impact of weapon used. Every 5 seconds the tangled creature takes piercing damage.
    Shield of faith I- incrase defense of one target for 10 minutes
    Searing Smite I- Next attack deals 25% extra fire damage
    Thunderous Smite I- Next attack deals 25% extra electric damage
    Lesser restoration II- cure condition of blinded, deafened, and paralyzed
    Misty Step II- surround self in mist and Teleport 30 feet away to a empty
    Protection fighting style - greater ability to defend allies within five feet with shield.
    Divine Health - Immune to disease.
    + 2 Strength
    Fey Ancestry - immunity towards sleep magic and resistance to charm
    Dark vision - See in darkness
    Equipment: Chain mail undershirt, Chain mail pants, Iron chest guard, Iron leg guards, Iron shin and forearm plates, Iron Helmet
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    udonsage likes this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are free to play with both characters and do quests with both.

The only thing is that, quests that they complete together won't count as party quest unless there is another player too.

And you need to specify which character you will take the quest with at the quest board. Or if you will take with both

Silver Snake likes this.
  3. Zlen

Zlen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I edit and add some skills ?
    I'd like to edit my skill Focused Reading. Instead of reading calm people, can I change it to "Herald can read the thoughts of people who are not in an aggressive state" and I'd like to add a new skill called Emotion Reading ? it gives herald the ability to read other people's emotion! I'm so sorry!

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! And Mama already answered the question about parties!
    Sure, there is no problem.

5. Silver Snake

Reading List:
    Link
    Third character

Given Name/Title: Eorum Suscep
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Monk, Bard
    Weapon: Quarterstaff, Flute
    Trait - Nobody stays angry at me or around me for long, since
    I can defuse any amount of tension
    Ideal- People. I
    like seeing the smiles on people’s faces when
    I perform. That’s all that matters. (Neutral)
    Bond - idolize a hero of the old tales and measure my deeds
    against that person’s
    Flaw - once satirized a noble who still wants my head. It was
    a mistake that I will likely repeat.
    Hit points: 25
    Strength: 10
    Dexterity: 14
    Constitution: 10
    Intelligence: 12
    Wisdom: 12
    Charisma: 14
    Flurry of blows - Spend ki to double punch speed for 30 seconds
    Patient Defense - Spend ki to double dodge speed for 15 seconds
    Step of the wind - Spend ki to double jump distance for 15 seconds
    Deflect - Spend ki to deflect a magic missile or catch a projectile
    High fall - roll to decrease fall damage significantly
    Extra strike - Make a attack twice in the time it would normally take for you to make one
    Stunning Strike - Interrupt the flow of ki in a opponent stunning them for 10 seconds
    Blade Ward - for 30 seconds have resistance to slashing piercing and bludgeoning damage
    Mending - Repair a single break or tear in a object
    Light - Make a object shine brightly for 20 feet and dimly for 40 feet
    Comprehend Language I - Understand any language you hear and read any language you touch the page of for one hour
    Speak with Animal I - Speak to and understand beasts for 10 minutes
    Longstrider I - Increase the speed of one ally by 33%
    Identify I - Understand the magical properties of anything you touch
    Blind/Deafen II - Blind or deafen an enemy for 1 minute
    See Invisibility II - All invisible creature become visible to you. Also see into the ethereal plane, all creatures and objects in ethereal plane appear translucent and ghostly
    Invisibility II - Any creature touched becomes invisible for 1 hour. Anything the target is wearing or carrying is also invisible.
    Dispel Magic III - Dispel any beginner level magic. Have a 50% chance to dispel intermediate magic, 10% chance to dispel High tier magic.
    Sending III - Send a short message through thought to any familiar creature. The creature can respond immediately.
    Inspire allies,
    Song of rest - light heal allies when they take a short rest
    Unarmored Defense - When not wearing armor or a shield you have a aura as effective as medium armor
    Unarmored Movement - move 33% faster when not wearing armor
    Equipment: Regular clothes
    Inventory:
    Gold:
    Born middle class
    A entertainer taught me the flute and magic
    Learned ki control from a passing hermit
    Left my former city to explore the world

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, it seems fine for me, welcome!

7. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Viola Margeunt / Vi

Race
    : Homunculus with Fox Beastman Features (Due to Creator's love of fox beastmen)

Job/Class
    :
    Level 2 Intermediate Stage Manipulator
    The Manipulator class may seem like a generic class but do not be fooled into thinking that way. A Manipulator is what is say, someone who manipulates may it you, a puppet or the world itself. Though it may seem too overpowered, a Manipulators power are controlled through it's stages and in each stage are 3 levels. There are 7 stages in being a Manipulator: Beginner, Basic, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert and Master. The higher you are the greater your manipulating skills are. Another disadvantage is the slow progress of every skill* and advancement to the next stage and how slower it gets the higher level you attain, this is the reason why there are haven't been any Master Manipulator alive. Death already claimed them before even reaching the level 3 Expert stage.
    Combat Healer
    Weapon:
    Dragon Bone Staff (A gift from Creator)
    Whale Tooth Throwing Knives (Also a gift from Creator)

Skills
    :
    Racial:
    Body Manipulation, Immortality, Superhuman Body Ability
    Manipulator:
    Beginner Skills: Mana Manipulation, Meditation
    Basic Skills: Human Manipulation (from mind to body), Puppet Manipulation, Basic Element Manipulation (4 elements)
    Novice Skills: Light Manipulation, Dark Manipulation
    Intermediate Skills: Hybrid Element Manipulation, Basic Life Manipulation, Basic Soul Manipulation
    Comber Healer:
    Healer: Potion Synthesis, *insert obvious healer skills* (learned through wandering)
    Combat: Throwing, Polearms Combat, Martial Arts (Taught by Creator for protection)
    Life:
    Cooking, Appraisal, Sewing, etc.
    Equipment:
    Robe**, Cyclops Leather Armor**, Cyclops Leather Pants**, High Heel Boots**, Dragon Bone Staff, Whale Tooth Throwing Knives

*: Each skills has ten levels. Levels 1-3 are the easiest to level up since you can complete that in 3-5 years, depending on frequency you practice the skill.
    **: Items are Enchanted with self repair, self fitting and comfort.
    Statistics:
    Inventory: Food and other basic necessities
    Gold
    : 0

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  8. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Beginners always start with zero gold, no exceptions. Change it and wait for the staff to confirm and give further directions.

9. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Done :)

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Vi-kun!

As a gift for joining, please take this guild issued Item Box, free of charge of course! *gives item box*

Also, please put your guild card on your signature so that people can know who you are with ease!

Don't forget to check out my signature for links related to the guild, and feel free to ask any questions you might have at the Tavern!

That's all, I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/

(( Regarding what Nope-kun said, you're only allowed to display guild issued gold on your card. Which is the only currency we accept for transactions with other guild members or the staff. Reason why you must start with 0. ))

11. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, good to know. Thank you Hikari-san.

12. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, so few details, yet so hard to put them together >.< I shall get that card made even if i die trying... again xD

*fighting*

edit: are there restriction on playable races? pre-existent or freeform?

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    You're free! Go wild with it!!! \(^^)/

14. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Charles Harting / Althea Harting
    Race: Human?
    Job/Class: Mage / Corsair
    Weapon: Wizard's Staff / Dual Great swords
    Skills:
    Can shape shift to some other humanoid form.
    Can change personalities and between jobs.
    All non-vital mental processes are stopped and used for problem solving. WARNING: User enters weakened state until the problem is solved. Extended use can lead to dire consequences
    Analyzes problems from non-standard directions. Derivative of "The Thinker"
    Recuperates over time at a quickened pace
    Both personalities converge for a short period (5 minutes). Extended use can lead to memory loss and going crazy.
    Magic Missile
    Equipment:
    A random tree branch that was picked up by Charles and seemingly comes back whenever it gets thrown away. It was found in a graveyard next to a bloodied body and a stack of torn up papers. Later inspection of these papers show the words "soul," "cypress" and "forever" scribbled all over them.
    A great sword that once belonged to an old warrior. With his passing, the inheritance was transferred through the family.
    A cheap sword bought from a small smithy that isn't worth that much.
    Normal breastplate made by a regular leatherworker. Provides Minimal protection.
    Knife used for dismantling.
    Inventory:
    The vial reads, "drink in case of emergency. WARNING: DO NOT DRINK" Not much else is known about the vial.
    A knife found next to the body of a dead Yandere and an Ikeman. The handle reads, "I'll kill you, then myself!"
    Gold: 0

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Charles-kun! As a gift for joining, please take this guild issued Item box, free of charge of course! *gives item box*

Please put your guild card on your signature so that people may know who you are with ease!

Also, don't forget to check out my sig for links related to the guild, and feel free to ask any questions you might have at the Tavern!

That's all, I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/

((You finally did it Mango-kun!!! *hugs*

Enjoy your stay!!))

16. Silver Snake

Reading List:
    Link
    4th character

Given Name/Title
    : Sleuth [Last of Clan] [Master of disguise] [Lover of the Lost]
    Race: Augmented Human
    Job/Class: Mercenary
    Weapon: Quarterstaff, special shield - absorbs all vibration to a certain point,
    Skills: Rush of Regeneration - near instantly regenerate body at the cost of consciousness,
    Slow Sight - stretch any moment into a eternity.
    Champion's chant - 3 lines needed to unlock extreme power for a limited time. Time limit grows shorter the more often it is used in a day and max interval of time between uses increases.
    Will-o-wisp - guides any known person to the user.
    Mind meld - instantly understand another persons view point and may switch to any at will.
    Head ache - gets a headache if he critically thinks when he hasn't critically thought for a day.

Equipment: Mask of Madness - grants the wearer great intelligence at the cost of sanity.
    Boots of Levitation - Allows one to walk/jump on air,
    Utility Belt
    Inventory: survival necessities
    Gold: 0

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!

Silver Snake likes this.
  18. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    The guild doors swing open and a cloaked figure walks in.

Under the hood you can barely make out the face of a young female, not a breathtaking beauty but more like a blend between the bewitching elder-sister figure and the naive girl next door.

After pausing for a moment the figure makes its way over to the desk. The hood is lowered revealing a bronze skinned young woman with silver shoulder-length hair flowing like mercury. From behind the cloak a large tail-like appendage can be seen, however as it is wrapped in cloth its hard to make out any specific details.

"I have just finished a harrowing journey and would like a meal and a place to spend the night. Have I come to the right place? Perhaps there is work to be found also?" The woman asks, finishing with a tilt of the head.

"Oh, you don't have policies against demi-humans here, I hope? If so I can go. I promise not to cause any trouble."

Given Name/Title: Rhea'laliit / 'The Forsaken'
    Race: Silkmaid (scorpion-type arachne/centaur-like race)
    Job/Class: RuneDancer (Enchantment-based Combat class - Travelling Cultivator)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Once a man by the name of Amon Stormcrest. Disowned by his house for an offence he did not carry out and exiled to the Violet Sands Desert to face his destiny. On the brink of death, he found refuge. The remains of an ancient sanctuary with a spring of mineral water and shelter from the brutal winds. What seemed a place of security turned out the contrary, leaving him struggling to preserve his life with the diminished strength he yet maintained.

Sealed in a chamber below the temple remains, Amon lay dying from the venom of the rare Garnet-tailed Azubaph Scorpion. Unable to move, he watched his body wither and crumble before his eyes. Thousands of holes opened over the surface of his skin before countless tiny scorpions flooded out. As he passed out from the pain, a song of a thousand bells entered his mind. The voice gave thanks for saving her precious children and offered him a blessing in exchange.

When the sun was at its peak the next day, Amon left the ruins. He went to get a drink of water, only to recoil at the sight of his reflection. Instead of his familiar figure, he saw a young woman who could have only just left her teens. Her skin bronzed from years under the desert sun, her mercury silver hair streaming to her shoulders, the eyes so deep it was like gazing into the starry night sky. He gave his body a careful examination and realised just how much had changed. what he would have to embrace forever more. Where was before a ripped muscular frame, presently sported a slender toned figure. His once short stocky frame had risen above the tallest of men, owing to the hulking scorpion form that replaced everything below his midriff.

Details on his powers and abilities flowed through his, now her, head as if by instinct. A moment later the large mass melted away into a pair of long human legs. The Scorpion tail remained, but it was an acceptable compromise to regain use of a more human set of limbs. Despite so much change in her body, she had no lingering sense of weakness. Instead she felt a well of power rippling under the skin, like a winter river still raging beneath its frozen surface.

Amon came to terms with the death of her old self and embraced her new life. The opportunity was not one she had asked for but damned if she didn't make the utmost of her opportunities while she still could.

On this day, Amon Stormcrest of Black Wind County died and Rhea'laliit of the Violet Sands arose.

She took upon herself the title of "The Forsaken". In memory of her past and honour to the start of her new life and set out to begin a new journey of fresh beginnings. After weeks of endless wandering without another soul in sight, Rhea spots a large building on the horizon and heads towards civilization once more.
    (All traits reduced by 75% when applied to humanoid features, with exception to Agility & Flexibility which increases by 225%)

Peak Creature Strength- The scorpion is extremely strong, with enough strength to grip, smash, and crush enemies with ease.

Peak Creature Durability- The scorpion is immensely durable, able to withstand even the worst of damage.

Peak Creature Stamina- The scorpion is a creature that can act quickly and has large amounts of stamina, able to run and dash in rapid succession.

Peak Creature Endurance- The scorpion has an extreme amount of endurance, it has a large amount of health and can take punishment easier than other creatures.

3D Maneuverability- The scorpion is able to dive underground to stealthily attack enemies, unlike its Arachnid counterparts.

Weapon:
    ⦁ Close Quarters Combat - Chopper Blades (Ahktar Model- twin set)
    ⦁ Mid range - Spear (Valkyrie Model- retractable)
    ⦁ Long Range - Crossbow (Composite - monster part)

Skills:
    Illusion Manipulation Mastery - Tier IV
    Polymorph - Natural state, Humanoid state, Monster state
    Magical Enchantment - Tier III
    Close Quarters Combat Mastery - Tier III
    Knife Mastery - Tier II
    Spear Mastery - Tier II
    Crossbow Mastery - Tier I
    Survival Training

Equipment:
    Arabian-style Desert Tribe Top
    Arabian-style Desert Tribe Skirt
    Stormfarer Mask
    Amulet of Safe Journeys

Inventory:
    [Water Purifier], [Rope x3], [Basic Cooking Utensils], [Old Cloth Sack], [Braided Hair Trinket (2 colours)], [Faux Ruby Bracelet (Glass Replica)], [Mana Catalyst x10 (200ml per)], [Mana Compass]

Gold:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  19. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    A blue blur is seen skidding into the receptionist desk as she spots a new member waiting to register. It had been a while since she last welcomed a greenhorn...ah the paperwork piling up was not fun at all!

She twirls around and steadies herself on the desk while at the same time reaching for the outstretched form. Hmm...okay...all set

"Hello and welcome to The Guild Rhea!" Blanc smiles at her without blinking an eye at her appearance. A pause follows the greeting before she remembers her questions still needed to be answered.

"There is an Inn just across from this building that is affiliated with The Guild. You are more than welcome to stay there, room and meals are free and provided to all registered members! Ummm when you register you are more than welcome to take on quests! We have a wide variety to choose from, just look at them on the quest board!" Blanc stops to catch her breath before tilting her head as she answers the second part of Rhea's question.

"No, there is no policies against demi-humans...why did you think that? I am human myself but I don't feel any different towards those who aren't..." She is confused but doesn't change her expression.

"As a welcoming gift please have this Item Box at no charge! You can put anything in there...well most things...and there is a limit but we still don't know what it is...hahahaha~ It doesn't get heavier either! The same weight no matter what you put into it!"

Any questions you have can be asked in The Tavern!

Guild related links can be found in my signature.

It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Blanc, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Such an interesting new member...a great addition to our every growing family...oh oddness...wait that didn't come out right. Just smile Blanc, just keep on smiling. Paperwork sure is fun...

Myriadfold likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome Rhea-chan! Enjoy your stay! \(^^)/

Myriadfold likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.