Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Property Broker

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ask away. there'll be plenty of similar questions so it may be cumulated to be a FAQ later

Clown333 and Bielt like this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its on the rules~

but we will change the properties at a fixed spam of time~
    so who knows~?

there may be a chocolate factory in the future~
    tho I really won't promise anything about it.

Clown333 and Chocol8 like this.
  3. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Since a staff may give me an elaboration~
    Ok. Here is the thing that disturb me...

Under my own circumstances, I have built my own house. At the outskirts of the town. At the edges itself....

By logic, all the land are belong to the guild. But I had already built my house there.... So... Did I need to buy the land plot as my own private property to officially establish my own property over the land itself?

Zzzzz-sama likes this.
  4. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know if i have enough but i call dibs on the canal house

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    We're discussing that at the moment. Please wait, okay?

AliceShiki, Bielt and Clown333 like this.
  6. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok~

7. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    on second thought, i don't think i want any of the houses

8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    The available houses with be changed at a fixed interval of time, so maybe the next houses may interest you~

9. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, theres actually no use for houses with my level

10. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad Ajeya's too poor to afford it now...But she'll definitely buy an HQ someday!

AliceShiki, BlancFrost, Carm and 2 others like this.
  11. Zzzzz-sama

Zzzzz-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With a 300+ G in my pocket .. I think I'll buy a box for now .. ( ellen didn't mind where I sleep tho .. *Sigh* she's too cold to me .. )

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Relax, there will be more option in the future~!
    ===========================================================
    PROMETHEUS AGENCY - CYBERPUNK RP GAME
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Prometheus Agency! Prometheus Agency (or PA, for short) is a cyberpunk roleplaying game where you took the role as one of the many citizen inside Voltulin, a large metropolis. The struggle to live everyday live is always hard, especially so in a metropolis that is controlled by the many megacorporations that are also fighting for their own dominance in the large metropolis. Among the many power inside the metropolis, there is a small but mighty agency known as Prometheus Agency. You got yourself registered in the agency, hoping to make your life easier by accepting their various missions and tasks. The agency accepts anyone, as long as they have an ID. But that also means that the agency also will take any mission, disregarding the danger and risk involved. That’s the basic of it. For more information, read the Lore Page, Location Page, and Misc. Information Page.
    Rules
    1. When creating a character, please keep the setting in mind. The staff may give suggestions for changes when necessary, but we'd like people to exercise their common sense.
    2. Do not make OP character.
    3. Godmodding is strictly forbidden.
    4. No messing with other people's characters.
    5. Follow the limitation that is listed. Feel free to ask the GM and staff to in case you need more information.
    6. Although the Cyberpunk setting is dark and explicit content-wise, please keep everything at most R-15. That means no explicit sexual content, keep swearing as needed (it is not forbidden, but try to tone it down), and keep the gore and such as needed.
    Registration Flow
    1. Member will fill the following form.
      1. Name
      2. Race (Please look at the race limitation post)
      3. Age
      4. Gender
      5. Short Background
      6. Profession
      7. Class
      8. Appearance (optional)
      9. Personality (optional)
      10. Agency Point (put 0 at first. Don’t change.)
    2. Profession is the character’s occupation that they put in their ID card.
    3. Class is the primary characteristic of your character’s occupation that they registered to the agency, regardless of other skills. Everybody will start at Lv 1 Class that they can increase by buying certification using agency point that can be gained during mission and normal RP. Class will be the factor that determines whether a member can take a certain mission or not.
    4. The choice of class are as the following:
      1. Combat
        This class covers any profession deals with stuff that required combat ability. Example : Mercenary, Sniper, Martial Artist, etc.
      2. Medical
        This class covers any profession that can use medical skill, both inside and outside of hostile situation. Example : Doctor, Paramedics, Nurse, etc.
      3. Artist
        This class covers any profession that deals with art and entertainment. Example : Singer, Writer, Painter, etc.
      4. Engineer
        This class covers any profession that deals with technical stuff. Example : Mechanic, Netrunner, Rigger, etc.
      5. Business
        This class covers any profession that deals with business stuff. Example : Accountant, Secretary, Merchant, etc.
      6. Services
        This class covers any profession that deals with the service industry. Example : Waiter, Chef, Hair Stylist, etc.
      7. Occultist
        This class covers any profession that deals with the occult world. Example : Shaman, Mages, Fortune Teller, etc.
    5. Several notes for making your character:
      1. The character must be a character that can live normally inside the Metropolis.
      2. While underworld character is allowed, they must have a proper explanation or backstory of how they can be allowed to register at the Agency because the Agency has a very wide network of information, meaning a simple “their identity is hidden” will not suffice. The Agency accept anyone and everyone, but not someone that have too much trouble with the authority.
      3. The character must be able to get their ID issued by the government.
    6. After the member choose the class and finished their form, the GM or staff will appraise it and then they can start their RP in any desired location.
    [​IMG]
    Roleplaying Flow
    There are 2 kind of RP: Free RP and Mission RP.
    Free RP will be as the following:
    1. Member will choose the location of their RP and also the sublocation if they wishes to.
    2. They will write their RP with a header of [Sublocation Name] on top of their post. If there is no sublocation, write [General Vicinity].
    3. There will be no set mission so they are free to do anything as long as it is logical and still follow the rules.
    Mission RP will be as the following:
    1. Member will apply for mission from the Mission Board. Remember, each mission needs a certain prerequisite of classes and other thing. Tag any staff that will check the member’s application.
    2. After the application is approved, the member can go straight into the location ad sublocation of the mission to start their RP. They have to finished their objective while still following the rules.
    3. Just like the Free RP, they will have to write a header. But the header will be [Sublocation Name | Mission Name]. If there is no sublocation, write [General Vicinity].
    4. After finishing the mission, the member will need to tag the same staff in the Mission Board to report that they have finished their mission while also adding their post link in the mission board.
    Limitation
    [​IMG]
    Races
    The limitation for races is as the following:
    1. No gods, goddeses, deity, ancient being, or any divine being. They are too powerful to get through the Light Rain lorewise. And mechanic wise, they are not suited.
    2. No dragon, dragonkin, or anything similar. Lizardkin is fine, but they must not have any dragon blood in them.
    3. No undead. Vampire is still okay, but it must not be an undead.
    4. No elemental. Lorewise, they can’t get enough magic power in Neo Earth that has very thin magic power.
    5. No joke race. Talking rats and talking cabbage, stuff like that. Make a proper race. Sentient plant race is okay, but you will have to make it believable how they live day to day in the normal society.
    6. No alien. The technology of Neo Earth is advanced, but not advanced enough to space exploration.
    [​IMG]
    Magic
    1. The limitation for magic is as the following:
    2. Magic is available in Neo Earth, but it is very miniscule. The reason for that is because magic power in Neo Earth is too thin to be able to support any kind of spell.
    3. Magic is not used in every life. The reason for that is that it is just too troublesome compared to using the hi-tech facility that is available everywhere.
    4. Necromancy is possible, but it is not an effective skill. Once again, the same a point one. The amount of magic to fully reanimate corpse is too much. It is far easier to make it into an android by injecting AI into it.
    5. Druidism is available. The reason being that due to the Outworlder appearing, many of them carry their culture with them. Once again, their magic is not as powerful as a normal druid or shaman due to the thin magic power in Neo Earth.
    [​IMG]
    Technology
    The limitation for technology is as the following:
    1. There is no spacefaring expedition. The technology level of Neo Earth is high, but still not high enough to allow an efficient way to explore the vast outer space.
    2. The public transportation for everyday people consists of normal vehicle such as bus, tram, subway, and the usual cab. Flying cars are available, but they are more costly.
    3. Implants and other biomechanical device are readily available, but not easily acquired due to their prices. Of course, one can always use the underground route to acquire it, but they will always have side effects.
    4. Medical technology is able to replace missing limbs. Be it pure organic limbs or biomechanical one, it is possible.
    5. Weaponry still use normal bullet. Shock gun and the likes are available, but not plasma gun or any high-tech sci-fi weaponry. That means no light saber.
    6. VR and holographic technology is abundant and almost in every corner of the city, from simple holotablet to NetDive Helmet.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  13. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT WAIT WAIT

Commercial buildings have higher upkeep costs than income!? that doesn't sound very commercial at all...

Bielt likes this.
  14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    They also give you items we which can be used or sold~

Besides you gain the facility to craft items~

And you can always improve the facility to make it generate more money~
    *Wink*

15. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess its more of a crafter building than a commercial one?

welp that sounds like increasing the upkeep for more income, but still results in a loss....

16. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Not in fact~
    It's not like the upkeep will keep growing~
    The area is the same~

And that depends on the building~
    Some will have better income from. The start~

Pyoo likes this.
  17. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    hm~ too bad i dont have any crafter charas that would warrant a purchase of these
    nor a merchant oriented chara thats intrigued by commercial buildings orz

Bielt likes this.
  18. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we are going to change the houses each month~
    So maybe something that interests you will come up~? ^^

Well besides the houses are some nice additions to stories and SS~ ^^

19. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Aria is a wild girl tho orz
    mmmmm I'm not even sure where Lucy lives, probably crashes at some random places everytime, to wherever the wind takes him

mmmmm i should make another chara lolol

Bielt likes this.
  20. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol~
    XD

Well there will be some places that are more nature related~

And well~
    There is always the Guild Inn on which they can live~

Pyoo likes this.