Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ===Danee===

...how reckless for them to go attracting foes they couldn't handle...
    ...fuh, i guess i'll send a bit of help...

[gust arrows]
    ...that's enough to keep them alive...
    ...maybe.

...back to business... this damn army...
    ...mindless corpses, annoying. begone and never come back.
    [wind claws]
    ...another [wind claws]
    ...again [wind claws]

...fuh.
    ...as i can see, zombies won't be immediately restored, but skeletons and draugr will be back to life... dead... as soon as you break them. zombies will be dead if the heads are destroyed.. but skeletons will creep up. draugr are the same... i think.
    oh. there are some... hmm. undeads with a slightly different aura... intelligence? controlling?... well, they were in the middle of the rotting bunch, but they don't do anything except moving silently... suspicious.

...as i told this to Fluffy... she told me to relay the information to @shad12ow .
    sigh. Fluffy, i can't teleport without you... what if they shoot me? what if Lady Reachii or that fake angel mistook me?
    i may be able to hardly survive that angel's attacks but one shot of Lady Reachii will kill me...

AliceShiki, Monti, fuzor100 and 2 others like this.
  2. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After someone assisted them with killing those flying undead, Monti and Razer returned to barricade and started to kill leftovers of Skelton Riders.

"You ain't stopping me. Look at all those EXP lining up for me. Muhahahaha!!!!" (Razer)
    "Stop! Don't run to the front!" (Monti)

When Razer rushed to the front and all the enemies that are left began to charge at him.

"!!!!Min cast Barrier on Razer and Boost for me!" (Monti)
    "Kyu (Wind boost) Kyu (Wind Barrier)" (Min)
    "*charge*YOU F*CKING BASTARD GO ATTACK FROM BEHIND" (Monti)

With huge scythe, Monti somehow was able to repel the attack and Razor with his enhanced kicks were able to finish off some Riders.
    But at this moment arrived reinforcement with skeletons and zombies.

"*clang*We are going to retreat to the traps and kill them there! *Dragon breath* " (Monti)
    "*Fire kick* Okay!" (Razer)

After somehow retreating to the traps many zombies, skeletons and some Riders fall into the traps.

"Okay. Now we can finish them!" (Monti)
    "Ahahah!! You all gonna turn into my EXP!!!" (Razer)

They began to kill those who don't fall into traps.

"Fuuu...we ended here" (Monti)
    "Yes! level 19!" (Razer)
    "Okay. Are we going to help others?" (Monti)
    "Of course! I need one level more!" (Razer)

After this, they began heading to the others adventurers.

Zek and fuzor100 like this.
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Rock, paper, scissors!"

"...Rock, paper, scissors!"

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!"

"ROCKPAPERSCISSORS GODFUCKINGDAMMIT-"

Hmm, guess I should stop toying him? He curled at a corner of the airship after losing eighteen consecutive times. I float an icy mirror behind Baldy just a bit over his head, seeing what he's having behind his back and countered accordingly. Well, the newly coming air troops may be too much for the normal adventurers to deal with so I guess I got to do something. They're gonna reach the airship soon anyway.

"Fiiiine, I'll go. Your turn next whenever it get hairy."

I clapped twice, in which another wave of mana poured out of my being. It went far and wide at all direction instead of focusing as a large pillar, much thinner at any point but covering a wide area. Another clap activated it into a blazing cyclone of flames, which shot forward and engulfed the incoming flyers before they can react. Well, most of them.

The crows and bats practically evaporated upon contact, leaving a couple hundreds scattering at most. Meanwhile the snakes were alive, but getting burned robbed most of them of their flight so it shouldn't pose any more problem.

As for the cyclone, it slammed down as a fiery nova at the far end of the army. That would do some damage regardless of what it hit, so that's good.

"So, rock paper scissor?"

4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    This was already making mad.....

I already killed a uncountable number of them but more and more keep coming....

It's nice and cool at the start....
    But it's getting late, and I still didn't finished this....

Eun had said she would make Tempura for me.... I want to eat Eun's cooking....
    Tempura..... Food......

With teary eyes, I snap my finger making the hundred of Shadows impaling the Undead to return to normal.....

I am hungry....

I shot a Chaos implosion again the jiangshan....

Tempura......

I make a grab motion and a small black hole open in the middle of the undead knights....

*Sigh* I wonder what they are doing.....

While I let a ray of destruction, than turn the undeads into ashes I imagine....
    @A5G_Reaper @LittleFox21 @brasca123 all sitting happily enjoying Eun's cooking...

And them cuddle... And mofu mofuing....
    "DAMN FUCK IT AAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WANNA TEMPURA!!!!"

I let a huge pillar of enemies that reach until the end of the sky....

Making the ground tremble,and the sky grows dark.... It was like all the sound in the world stopped and just the sound of the pillar and my Howl existed...Destroying anything caught inside....

[​IMG]

I teleport back to the Airship.....
    "Hey! @shad12ow ! Where is Rachii and Eun?"
    I say showing a clear sign that I was annoyed...
    Obviously not because of him...
    "What about Dan?"

I just want Tempura.... And mofu mofu....

Zek, fuzor100, ForumObserver and 3 others like this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "O hai there Biel. Tea?"

6. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I look above and see Rachii
    I immediately open a smile and Teleport a her side.

*Hug*
    "Rachiii~<3"
    *Kiss*
    "Where is Eun~?
    I want to eat~ something~"
    *Whisper*
    And mofu mofu~

Zek, A5G_Reaper and AliceShiki like this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Awawawa Bieeeel! I'm blushing so bad, good thing nobody's looking at my face!

"Home. . . I Guess? Cooking. . ."

Zek, AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I gently caress her blushing cheeks
    And talk with a sweet voice.

"Want to go home~?
    We can return after we eat~"

I give her a small and bewitching smile.

Zek, AliceShiki and ExitedDeviljho like this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "O...kay..."

I pulled my hat down as far as it could, approaching Shad and told "I'm taking a dinner break, don't get overwhelmed before I come back!" before grabbing ahold of Biel. we vanished in teleportation light before I heard of any answer.

@shad12ow

Zek and AliceShiki like this.
  10. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Feeling tired Ton activated her thrusters to fly up to take a rest on Shadow's airship. Approaching the airship Ton thought that the airspace was strangely quite. Flying closer she noticed two people having tea, too far away to hear anything properly Ton saw a scene between Biel and Rea...

Quickly ducking under the ship, Yep, more dangerous then the battlefield... Let's go back...
    [​IMG]
    -
    Amidst the hoard of undead Ton noticed the silhouette of a child, feeling invigorated Ton dived head first into a group of undead in an attempt to rescue. Focused on getting to her target ASAP, Ton threw away the undeads blocking her path. Reaching her objective Ton noticed that she was too late, half a day too late. The little girl clothed in rags; pale, disfigured and clutching tightly to her little toy doll, was staggering slowly towards Ton. Her impaired twisted arm reached out to grab at Ton, that movement caused her sleeve to get pulled back revealing bite marks and missing chucks of flesh. Ton shifted her line of sight to the girls face and noticed tear stains trailing down her checks; one eye puffed and bloodshot while the other was missing. Ton didn't dodge, but moved in closer to embrace this child who had bleached white hair. Reminding Ton of a fond distant memory and her lingering sorrows, Ton held the child into her chest and ignited the child.

Along with the child, Ton's sorrows also disappeared; replacing it was pure bloodlust and a maddening hunger for slaughter. Thankful that she was able to once again remember a fond memory, Ton also despaired that the moment everything was taken away. Holding nothing back she began slaughtering a path, to as if run away from something that she still couldn't accept.

Eventually a Draugur blocked her path, but lost in anguish Ton cut off 50% of the mana supplied to Fry to unlock a few of her sealed skills. Although Fry's recovery would temporarily stop, Ton didn't care. Visibly ageing a couple of years, Ton still held malice and contempt in her mind. This Draugur was merely a joke...

Activating her skills and igniting herself and her armour in a strangely coloured fire, she rushed at the Draugur. With a sharp glint in her eyes struggling to suppress the madness within, Ton clawed off the Draugur's arm searing the fresh wound closed instantly. Grabbing the detached arm she took a large bite out of it. Chewing the rotten flesh Ton tasted a bitter bile-like liquid gushing down her throat.

"Disgusting" Spiting out the remnants in her mouth, the space 100 metres around her started to distort and all Draugurs within this radius started to emit a strange glow similar to Ton's current flame. "Get reduced to ashes", as the final word left her mouth all of the Draugurs in the area spontaneously combusted in flames being reduced to nothing but ashes.

Driven by rage, Ton devoured her way towards the heart of the army.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Monti, Zek and fuzor100 like this.
  11. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite my injuries I continued to put myself through, what I can only think of, torture. Using the fallen skeleton’s crossbow I would attract some of the flying creatures. Repeating this, I slowly got used to their fighting style, but still accumulated many injures, my chainmail was practically destroyed, my gauntlets dinged and bent to the point that I wouldn’t be able to hold or move anything with them on.

Yet, the nightmare didn’t end, no it only continued, repeated itself for me continuously, without stop, without mercy, without any signs of relenting.

As I stared at the airship above I couldn’t help but frown and feel slightly upset. Over what? Who knows, just that I hope that no one is off having fun whilst I’m still here, fighting these beast whilst half dead.

These thoughts served as a distraction, although a minor one, a distraction nonetheless, and so I payed the consequences. I felt a tide of warm fluid flow from my right arm, the one I wield my mace with, sticking out of it was a crow’s beak. Witnessing this I couldn’t help but grunt in pain and rip it out of my limb, causing more blood to fly spectacularly. Yet I had no time to observe or bandage my wound as I was still surrounded. Those quick yet demonic crows taunted me with their cries, whilst the bats irritated me with their screeches that resembled someone scratching a blackboard, or Styrofoam against Styrofoam, or even metal scrapping against, well, metal.

Now unarmed I stared at those creatures, which circled around me as they flew in the air, with an eye of rage and pain. My other eye unfortunately was currently closed, due to some of the blood from a wound on my head flowing over it, causing me to have a limited perspective and dampening my reactions.

Suddenly 4 of the overhead crows made their way towards me, with no weapon trying to knock down one of them, whilst they charge, was suicide. Having no choice I once again used my UNWAVERING STANCE.

“GAH…..” I grunted in pain as the crows hit me, impaling my armor and clothes, stopping short at my skin, unable to pierce through.

Unable to move, I watched as they continue to jam their heads at me, slowly I felt my pores beginning to expand, feeling this, reveling in it, I let go of my technique. As soon as my skin was made vulnerable, blood flew once more. Not due to the tedious crows, no, from my aforementioned skill that I had just used. Although it’s a powerful and great skill that made me invulnerable to physical wounds on my skin, it had it’s drawbacks. Repeated uses of it caused it to build pressure on one’s skin, until finally exploding cause blood to flow from every pore of the body.

Intense pain was all I felt. My eyesight going to white, I looked up at the fruitless endeavors of “my comrades” and their campaign against the undead.

Falling face first into the red dyed grass, I no longer was awake.

12. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    {OOC} Here I am after a half day quests. Hope this will do~ {OOC}

Just as he went back to the guild, Crowen was led to this place.

"It's not working, uh uh. Clearly not" he said as he sighed from where he is now. All the shots he released, arrows are sent flying to where they were meant to be sent. Even the most or them are hitting the target, he still saying that.

What is happening here is a real hell and chaos. In a long struggle, all adventurers in guild fight, against the countless undead, he is certainly struggling.

Let's go back a little bit from now.

The All Saint's Hollow Day.

It was supposed to be a merry day of festival, laugh, and joy. In a festival, you could imagine feast on the street and anything won't became wrong. No. Maybe because nothing was thought to become wrong, it became so wrong.

A report.

Everything was beginning from a report.

“Tch! It is true after all!”

It was the master, looking down from the airship. He took a device and put his voice on it.

Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!

He took a breath and then continued.

We will land near the edge of the pass! I will provide artillery support from my airship! To all, I bid you good luck!”

That's the beginning of how all adventurers, everyone hellish battle begins.

For adventurers which holds have high ranking and powers in the guild are happily seeing from above, all the massacre. A sea of undead, caused by The Lich King. All of their abilities, are tested here. One who counters undead with undead, casting magic of great magnitude, launching artillery fire, summoning servants or their familiar, supporting others, slashing every undead with their weapon, crush them and everything.

But for Crowen, who just got back from his last solo quest...

"As expected, no good" he mutters.

He is giving support for the members below from the airships, for he is a long range fighter who fight with the advantages of distance.

Nevertheless, his skills as an archer isn't very suitable to fight undead. It wasn't the skill that he doesn't have, but the undead is barely have physical body that could be hit. Surely his arrows only get through the rotting undead body, or just stuck on the ribcages. Only some of his shots are succeeded in bringing down the undead.

What he was certainly lacking is firepower.

"I should stock some bottles of holy water for time like this!" he shouts. Arrows after arrows, after diligently making arrows almost every day, his stockpile is reaching an unbelievable number. As said before, bows and arrows aren't suited well when it comes to fighting undead such as zombies and skeletons. And it's a common knowledge that undead and unholy beings are weak to divine power.

He was shooting arrows to the enemies down there without stopping. But the numbers of the enemy still doesn't show a noticeable decline, furthermore, it was increased.

Even now, there are new waves of the enemy who just come and pop out of nowhere like undead animals. Bats, crows and serpents.

"What should I do now?" he asked that question to himself. But he knew there are no other answers than keep firing the arrows.

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"

From the main speaker, he could heard the master sound commencing the bombardment attack.

Before he was reluctant to use his secret arsenal but, for this time is an urgent quest....

"Should I use that?"

Monti, Nurman and Zek like this.
  13. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]*cough* WHY RULE #8, WHY!? I had to split the story in multiple segments... Not that it is chronological anyway...[/OOC]
    It was a normal day at Delta Town when I suddenly heard the guild master shouting:

Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!

I didn't know what to do, so I just went to Aeternus to see what the others did. But then I realised that at least half of all members were gone, slaughtering the undead which are filling the entire horizon.
    I was still confused about what to do, but apparently a member called @Balthazzar went a killing spree. Also, it appears that @Dancchi made a wall of fire which kept the undead to a certain extent.
    Being the useless scientist I am, I stayed in Aeternus. While knowing that many members were still fighting the undead, I still called @Dancchi to ask whether she knows anyone who can teach me necromancy. Considering the fact that I now posses dozens of carcasses, it may be wise to utilise them as power instead of food (because the rats can practically eat everything).

Not distracted by the loud noises made by heavy bombardments, I was scolded for interrupting her fight before she calmly told me some members who can teach me. The two nearest members are @Balthazzar and @Biel. Seeing that @Balthazzar is “busy” slaughtering undead… wait, is he sitting on a throne made out of shadows? …perhaps I should’ve learnt magic instead of science… -no! I have chosen for this path! If I don’t understand magic, then I will learn it!
    Back to the story, I called @Biel because she seemed to have more time on her hands than @Balthazzar. She said she can come in a few minutes, but then…

Announcement! New Enemies spotted!

…I was informed about the new enemies.
    "A Draugr... let's see... superhuman strength... increase size at will... and carrying the stench of decay. Got it. This is not for me."

[​IMG]

"Let alone fight it, I would be squished by that thing and my core would be destroyed in an instant! *sigh* I'll just leave it to the others then...”

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  14. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm level 19. Just one more level and I can learn 2nd Tier Element Skills.

That Monti really good at running away now. He disappear again.

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I WANNA TEMPURA!!!"

A huge explosion at far away place and some voice about tempura? What's that? Food?

Oh, I can see Ton, but she is flying and killing everything around her in madness.
    Nevermind....

At far away place, I can see a fainted guardian being dragged back to resting camp by some other adventurer.

I still can't find Sin and Sio.

I can see an archer shooting arrows like crazy at that cliff.
    I better don't get close over there.
    I don't want to get hit with friendly fire.

I start running toward the area where the skeleton and zombie got caught in someone else traps.
    "Die3x!!!!! Turn into exp for me."
    "Fire punch! Fire Kick! Fire Uppercut!"

With each skill having 5 second cool down, it's easy to just alternate between this 3 skills.
    I keep killing, but it looks like I need to retreat again, due to out of mana.

"Sigh. I'm still not level 20."

Zek, Monti and Nurman like this.
  15. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper HAS TO BE A GOD OF ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN IT! Not lile I wanted to win anyway. I turn around and I am assaulted with diabetes. The source is @Bielt and @A5G_Reaper. NOPE!

I opened my mouth and roared towards the opposition, "JERRY!" And just like that, my giant 10 meter tall summom riding a dragon came my way. I waved at him and he stopped in front of me and lowered his head.

I jumped on the dragon and yelled "LETS GO!" I rolled my sleeve up onxe again and cut open a small slit. I chanted different worda than last time so let's see the results. One drop of blood fell down, before 29 more followed it.

This must be great. Like before the shadow pillars emerged and converged before disappearing. But unlike Jerry and co. A normal sized demon came out with his eyes closed.

He abruptly opened them which resulted in 10 large vortex all of varying colors surrounded him. One draugr came up to him and a vortex lit up and released a beam that destroyed everything for 50 meters. And there continue the mass killing.

Zek, Monti and Nurman like this.
  16. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don’t get how the others can slice-and-dice those monsters as if it was nothing. Perhaps it is just me spouting nonsense. Or perhaps they were gifted from the beginning? …I will leave this topic alone for now.
    Ah. There she is.

@Biel~! And… @Gabriel?”
    Oh, it seems that she also brought another member. Learning necromancy from two teachers… while it may cause a friction of problems, if it goes well, then I may be able to understand it better!
    …though, now that I think about it, the two adventurers before me are B-ranked, aren’t they? If I were to somehow get frauded as a criminal… then they would destroy me in an instant! I would be torn for eternity, my core would be broken, and-

“-ooii? Zooonnneeee! Are you listening!?”
    Woken by @Gabe's warcry, I stopped fantasizing about my worst nightmares.
    “Zone, we know that you are eager to learn necromancy, but if you don’t listen to us, then we may as well go back warding off the undead from the village!”
    @Biel reminded me that we are actually still being raided by the undead, and I was ashamed of myself being distracted.
    “I-I’m sorry. @Gabriel, could you please repeat what you said?”

While grumbling, the Hobgoblin grumpily repeated: “As I said before, the magic of the dead can only deal with the dead. If you want to mess with souls, then you would need a different profession. The concept of raising the dead involves lots of control and precise manipulation. The easiest way to learn a spell is by reading a tome or a grimoir. However, if you possess no such object, then the next bet is to learn from directly from the entities themselves. For example, by studying a zombie that was raised, one can infer how to summon their own zombies. Each type of undead comes with its own specific mana layout. If you can copy this layout using the magic of the dead as fuel, then being able to summon becomes easy. Got it!?”

“Yessir!!” Immediately, I saluted out of reflex. Suddenly, I have a feeling that @Gabe was a commander in the past.
    “Well then, I believe it is my turn?” @Biel casually asked.
    “Yes please.” I responded.
    “To be honest you-“ Before she could say any further, an announcement from the guild master resonated through the room.

Announcement! New Enemies spotted!

The two veterans rushed straight to see the situation, and I was left behind. I ran outside as well, only to see flying beasts invading the skies. Some of them were shot by arrows, but the scale is simply too humonguous.

[​IMG]

“Aah… sorry Zone, but it seems that we will have to put the lesson on hold. Let’s talk after the raid is over, okay?”
    @Biel went to say goodbye, while @Gabriel already leapt back to the battlefield.
    Feeling left behind, yet unable to do anything, I waited for their return.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Zek, AliceShiki, Nurman and 3 others like this.
  17. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "So it's some kind of flying undead this time...."
    I said, while I look at the flying undead, 30m or so above us.
    "Sin... How are you gonna fight with a flying enemy? By using some kind of enchat? Em...nevermind...I think you can, but I will make them fall down for now"

Sin made a puzzled face at my words, so I just show, what I gonna do. I casted a spell to froze the wings of the undead's, with theirs wings frozen they soon fall down into the ground.

I then asked Sin to take care of the bats and crows, while I will take care of the serpens, since the serpent are too dangerous. Then I was halfways done, a big flame suddenly a burned appear in the sky, burned down almost all the undead's up there.

Not long after the ground begin to tremble, and even the sky grows dark....
    It was like all the sound in the world stopped, and it's was just the sound of the pillar and and a laud howl that existed... Destroying anything caught inside it....

[​IMG]
    Yeah.... I will never get on Biel's bad side....

After that show of power, I begin to go back to where Sin was, it was when I noticed a skeleton archer aiming with an arrow from behind him.

The arrow shooted from the bow, and my body started to move by itself. It's was like the time moved in slowmotion, while the arrow was flying towards my loved one. Somehow I just know, I can't let the arrow touch him! At the last moment, I pushed Sin out of the way, and let it hit my right shoulder. Even though my armor should be much stronger, the arrow pierced through the armor and into my shoulder. A dark smoke come from the arrow and begin to cover me, while a pain as if my body was in teared apart. All I could do scream at the pain, yet then I look at Sin, safe beside me, I know I don't regret this.

Edited: Even in this pain, I force myself to froze that skeleton’s archer. And with my last power, I give a last smile to Sin, before I blacked out.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  18. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I return back to camp to rest for awhile.
    I saw Monti sleeping.
    "Monti!!! Help me leveling!!"(Razer)
    "@#$%!"(Monti)

Ton is killing, rampaging far away in the center of the undead army.
    Nevermind...

I try too find Sin, but he is fighting somewhere in the crowd of zombie with other adventurer.
    I can't find him.

I dragged Monti to the barricade and start killing any zombie and Skeleton that trying to get pass the barricade.
    Killing here is a lot easier than I thought.
    All I can see is the sea of undead army.

Sometimes a powerful explosion dropped in the middle of the army, but they just seems to never end.

*Ding! You have reach level 20*
    *Would you like to change your class?*

FInally!!! I can learn 2nd Tier Skills.
    Let see.
    Fire Palm(2nd Tier skills. Deal more powerful dmg compare to any 1st Tier skills)

Hmm? change class? What is that.
    Let me see.

*Elementalist Marksman*
    *Elementalist Supporter*
    *Elementalist Weapon*
    *Elementalist Summoner*

Oh!!! There's 4 other class that I can change into. If I choose E.Marksman, will I be able to learn range attack?

Without thinking, I selected Elementalist Marksman.
    *Your level have been reset to level 1 and your class have been changed to Elementalist Marksman*

Reset my level???
    Why!!!!

I can finally learn Fire ball, but this doesn't look good.
    All my stats had dropped to level 1.

"Razer. We have been killing for 1 hour, should we go back and rest first?"(Monti)
    "sorry Monti, but please help me for 30 more minutes... I want to raised my level to at least level 10."(Razer)
    "Level 10? What are you talking about? Nevermind. We will stick here for 30 more minute, alright? My stamina is almost running out here."(Monti)

With the help of Monti. I managed to raised my level to 10.

There are so many undead army, but I can't kill to heart content.
    I don't have enough mana, and I don't have any large aoe skill.
    Sigh....

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  19. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I'm trying to avoid destroying you guys by get out of here as fast as I can, so could you leave me alone? Yes? No? Don't you see your brethren getting slaughtered down there? No? Okay, if that's your wish then I bid you farewell.

As I go up to campship and try to slip away from the battlefield, suddenly a flock of flying undeads show up from above. Seem they don't want to live a long life eh? Not that they are living to begin with. To make short work of the obstacles, I decide to jump out (again), but this time with an AIS with opened cockpit right below. Let's see how you fare against modern technology.
    As expected, undead or not, under the bullet and rocket storm from AIS, the number of hostiles quickly reduces. An explosion from a blast of 2-story-building-tall AIS' rocket launcher cause several big flying serpents to fall with burned smell, while photon bullets with aiming assist from system easily head-shot small fries. Corpses fall everywhere in mass, as everything simply dies(?) before reaching here.... Um, I hope no one on the ground gets hurt.... Continue wrecking havok for a while, it seems the path is clear, so I push the campship past through. Let's escape for real this time.

Zek, fuzor100 and ExitedDeviljho like this.
  20. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    When i turn around. . .i saw Sio Hit by an arrow trying to protect me
    Even when she hurt,she use her last power to kill the Archer.
    I quickly catch her body before she fall
    "Sio,SIO ! STAY WITH ME !!! "
    She Smiled and then Slowly close her eye. . . .Damn. . . ."[Heal]" Why did this Happen ?
    "[Heal !]" Why did i the who always getting protected ?
    "[Heal !!]" Why you always protected this Weak me Sio. . . . ?
    "[Heal !!!]" Why. . .why Sio. . .?
    Why. . .Why is the heal not working ?
    Is it because this arrow and black smoke ?
    As i keep healing her,tear began Slowly wet my face.
    i need to bring her to the camp.
    But when i realize the skeleton army already surround me. . .It is Because this guys Sio was getting hurt. . . .It's because this damn skeleton,sio was Falls unconscious. . . .
    "[Flash (Blinding light Maximum Output)] !!* I Sent Flash high into the Sky To Give Signal and Make the Flying undead fall
    This magic make a Human Blinded for a short time but for undead,it make them paralyzed. . . .The undead Started to fall One By one
    "Sio,please Stay with me. . .i will bring you to the camp,So. . . .Don't die okay"
    i run to the camp while carry Sio.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    BlancFrost, Zek, shad12ow and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.