Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dancing on this battlefield under the brightly lit moon
    Even in death, they dance to another's tune
    An endless expanse of decaying corpses
    Some march on while others charge forward

Those fascinated by warfare are all so morbid
    How can the value of life be so distorted
    Slashing, bashing, stabbing ahead
    I send those restless back to their beds

A wave of arrows glide and descend
    Of little use was their attempt to defend
    Pouncing forward with one huge leap
    I cleave these sheep with one large sweep

Monsters aren't born they are merely created
    Standing on corpses I stood there and waited
    A Jiangshi approaches hopping and wailing
    I'll burn you away with nothing remaining

Was this the world that you'd once desired
    Dreaming from that white world where you'd once expired
    Pure white to a crimson blur
    My vision fades and my memories stir

I head back, my strength wanes
    The wounds on my heart cry in pain
    Searching for a home I travel in vain
    Forever waiting for the day I meet you again

Zek, shad12ow, Siostar and 6 others like this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The sound of battle continued under the airship. Plenty of undead has been slain, but it seems like there is no end to them. When one is annihilated, at least 3 will take its place. The same thing happened over and over again.

“….This is not a good prospect for us.”

Shadow frowned as he looked at the battlefield. It seemed that casualty has been showing up in the adventurer’s side. He could saw Sio @Siostar being carried by her lover @ExitedDeviljho to the back of the camp. He could also saw some has been trying their best to just survive, unlike before when they don’t show much effort to deal with them. This made the Guildmaster fear the worst. He knows that it will only be a matter of time until they will be defeated in this war of attritions. Of course, he also knows that there are monsters in their guild that will be more than enough to deal with them. But he also knows that is just his last option.

“Huh? Something is changing?”

Shadow snapped from his own pondering and then looked at the sudden change in the army. They have stopped. Literally. The once moving army of undead stopped in their track. The only movement they did is if they are provoked and attacked. If not, they just stood still there. Even the flying ones just hovered above them or just perched themselves on the cliff and all.

“This….is strange…”

But strange or not, Shadow knows real well that he should use every opportunity he has at the moment. With that, he announced the change of the opposing army to the member.

“Atten-What!? T-They…disappeared?”

But before he could do that, they all disappeared instantly. Even their destroyed remains vanished. This baffled him more and more. He should feel relieved. But, he couldn’t. Something on the back of his mind told him that the danger is not over. After pondering a while, he announced his decision.

Announcement! Current condition!
    1. The undead army has vanished. For now...
    2. All members are to fall back onto the Frontier Village to recuperate. There are healer tents there where you can rest up.
    3. The raid is not done. It will stopped until further notice. But it will continue at most 24 Earth hours from now.
    4. All member can write side story about their recuperation at the village or putting defensive devices on the pass.

BlancFrost, Zek, Evil_Ginger and 8 others like this.
  3. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally im arrived at the camp . .
    Im Slowly Put Sio On the bad and Check her wound.
    Her Skin is Pale and she also breathing roughly. . . .damn if only I was stronger
    I search for doctor but I can’t find any. . . .it’s look like they busy with other adventurer and villager.
    Okay. . .i will do this myself.
    It’s look like The arrow didn’t Hit too deep because of her armor.
    im used to tend a wound like this because I work as a healer long time ago. .
    it is bad to just pull out the arrow because The arrow head will stuck on the body
    . . . . . Im sorry Sio this is will hurt a bit,but please bear with it.
    I make Sio to drink an anesthetic to lessen the pain,then I Clean the wound so there will be not Infection.After that, I started to Enlarge the wound so I can Slowly and carefully take the arrow head.
    . . . . .After im successfully pull the arrow,The black smoke started to gone.
    So it’s the Arrow that’s caused it huh ?

After The Black Smoke is gone,my [Heal] Started to work again.
    Im using [Heal] on Sio continuously until the wound finnaly closed.
    Thanks god,The wound will not leave any scar and sio condition also getting better.

But still. . . this is all happen because of me. . .
    “Sio im sorry,because of me you getting hurt im sorry …..im so sorry
    I promise I will getting stronger
    I Promise I will make you happy
    So please. . . .Please don’t do that again
    I don’t want to see you getting hurt. . . “

The undead army has vanished. For now...

huh. . . .it's look like The undead has vanished,i wonder what happen. . .
    But still i can't let my guard down.
    I Stay by her side nursing and guarding her all day until i finnaly fall asleep. . . . .

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    BlancFrost, Zek, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  4. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] After a tiring Sunday, here I am. Hope this will pass~ [OOC]

"What the ***l was that!?! What the he** was that?!!!" shouts Crowen with all his might.

He couldn't just believe all the things he saw from above.
    A pillar of light that might've destroyed everything that it caught, black wind that swallow everything, explosions, and rampaging sea of undead and blazing flame.

In this very warfront, everyone true faces will be revealed. A sage said that long time ago. People desire violence, takes pleasure in power.

"The traps everyone set is already done a huge impact on the undead army but, after this I won't say anything" he said.

Crowen from the distance sees all. Everyone is giving their all against undead wave.

Arrows after arrows released from his bow, he could just saw how ineffective his weapons is really are.

"I'm. Really. Struggling. Here. Is. There. Some. Thing. I. Could. Use?" he mutters with each arrows release.

Even in the first, he was reluctant to let out his "last ditch effort", but now, he didn't feel that anymore..

"It couldn't be helped then~" as he said that, Crowen put his bow and arrows inside his item box, and draw another bow instead upon drawing his hands. A bow of black tree, polished with slight gold luster.

Akhilles Bow.
    Weapon forged by Hephaestus himself for Akhilles, a bow of Greek ancient mythology. It is written, that the bow could shoot anything far away, ignoring mortal laws. In short, a transcendental, divine, powerful bow.

It's not that he doesn't know it but, he knew it very well.

Even now, searing arrows of divine light is traversing through the plain. Shooting through the undead who roamed in the land and flying in the air. Only from one shot, multiplying into five until six strand of light, and piercing through the body of the undead. They burned. Vanished into black dust, and dropping small black pebble on the ground.

"I wonder why the undead dropping pebbles? Is it valuable? Maybe I should asks someone who on the ground and picking up those"

But the only thing clear is, The Akhilles Bow (replica) he uses now, is a weapon fitting the job for exterminating undead.

"Kyaaakk!!!"
    "Gyahhh!"
    "Guaaa!!!!"
    "Oh my~ there's just no end of them right? Everyone is rampaging though~ Why the he*l they just won't retreat?!"

Even after countless shots, the massive attack of the undead is clearly doesn't even come to an end.

He presume, this battle, will be a long and weary one. And that's why,

"I just have to hold on right?"

with already shaking hands, he continued to release his arrows from his bow.

"I will...See...This...Through" he said it with panting breath. So the battle goes on. Until suddenly...

the undead vanishes, just like the dust in the air.

"What is really happening?" with exhausted breath, he mutters.

It is not know why the undead is gone but, the others took advantages of this moment for recuperating their body to brace the fight that may occur in the future. Resting, healing, a good place to lean their shoulders. That's what he and everybody need for now.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Zek, Monti and AliceShiki like this.
  5. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Razer. We have been killing for 1 hour, should we go back and rest first?"(Monti)
    "Sorry Monti, but please help me for 30 more minutes... I want to raised my level to at least level 10."(Razer)
    "Level 10? What are you talking about? Nevermind. We will stick here for 30 more minute, alright? My stamina is almost running out here."(Monti)

After this Monti and Razer stuck there for 1 hour more, because:

"1 level more and we can go rest" (Razer)
    "..." (Monti)

And at this moment:

"The undead army has vanished. For now..." (GM)

"Finally, I'm tired and need to repair my scythe. What are you planning to do Razer?" (Monti)
    "Hmmm...Maybe read some novel and sleep?" (Razer)
    "Okay, but please do not bother me when I repair my scythe" (Monti)

When they have reached camp, they see Sin peacefully sleeping near Sio.

"Seems they safely survived this invasion" (Monti)
    "Seems so" (Razer)
    "Well then, I'm going to do a repair, what are you will be doing?" (Monti)
    "I'm going to read some novels which I brought before the invasion." (Razer)
    "You are hopeless" (Monti)

After that, they find a free spot and Monti start repairing equipment and Razer began reading the novel.
    3 hours later:

"Hey Razer, wake up! I'm going to set new traps and help others with their armor and weapon. Are you going?" (Monti)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Zek, Zone Q11, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  6. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Haa...haa...ngh!" I raise my sword feebly, hoping that it will stop the incoming blow, a killing blow.

Opposing me is a Jiangshi, a monster that's beyond what I can handle upfront. Through guile and devious cunning there's a slim chance but with an army backing it, holding out is the best I could hope for.

It wasn't a gap in skill, I'm quite confident that I have the edge in that area, the problem was about fighting someone who is skilled, far surpasses you in physical attributes and is also backed up by an army.

"So that the weak, with his art and cunning triumph as much as the strong with his strength."

That was the guiding principle around my particular style of swordsmanship. It also has its limits, reaching that limit is death.

"...I'm..."

The sword was slapped aside, following it is a clubbed fist aiming for my sternum. I close my eyes.

"I'm home." Muttered...my last.

"Pr-mise me...Rald..."

A faint voice. A promise. That I won't...

My eyes opened, realizing that the hilt of my sword was about to intercept the killing blow. That action could have stopped it if it made contact, buy me a small amount of time, a small window of opportunity, a fighting chance to keep fighting on. Thus, reaper stayed his hands.

The Jiangshi stopped the assault. Looking at the surrounding, she wasn't the only one, every singe one of the rotters stopped dead on their tracks.

I was the only one in motion, hands reaching for the discarded weapon. Crucifix was a few meters away, lodged in the eye of a giant winged serpent, beside that corpse are three more of them with one with its skull crushed and two with wooden stakes impaling them through the mouth. It was a bit eerie, limping across the scenery filled with the dead as fast as my battered body permits in hopes of collecting my swords, to stay armed in case the lull in action ends.

I reached the dead serpent and yanked the sword out with great effort that I usually need. Once the it was free I turn to face my bitter foe only to find out that she wasn't there, none of them are. Even the mountain of carcasses I've produced throughout the fight disappeared. No draugur, zombies, skeletons and their horses, the giant undead, the serpent I just yanked this sword out from was gone, even. The only sign that a fight ever happened was the bloodstains, triggered traps, uprooted trees, the gouged out soil here and there, as well as the broken man sitting there. I was alone.

I found a tree trunk to sit on, then raised my visor and spit the blood pooling in my mouth. Sensing the lack of noise from the battles coming from afar it seems like mine's not a unique case. Better get back to the village, report and patch myself up. There's no way in hell that this shitstorm would end this easily.

7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel is angry. He had fallen asleep only to find that the fight was already finished. No, that wasn't right. There weren't nearly enough piles of bones to satisfy the amount that was once trying to charge towards civilian homes.)

"Fine. Okay, guys! Spread out in search of clues. I want to know where they came from and where they went! They weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were. But if we can find out their hiding place..."

"Master?"

"There might be some good things to find!"

(So Gabriel's Demon Army set off at once. Half were stationed in the plains just in case, but the others all broke off into small squadrons and searched for any sign of a massive amount of Undead. It will take some time, Gabriel thought)

Zek, ExitedDeviljho, Monti and 3 others like this.
  8. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking up is something no one wants to do, the endless bliss of nothingness, I hope when I die that it’s like this, being ignorant of what’s happening when you’re dead. But, I digress.

Slowly opening my eyes I let out a few grunts and mumbles, and got into an upright position. Watching the many people running back and forth carrying bandages and wounded people around, I then looked at my own body. I felt my skin crawl as I saw my body now entirely healed, no bandages no nothing (there was a cat sleeping on my lap though).

“Don’t give youself that look, you was in critical condition and only way to save yer self waz to use magic.”

Almost as if he read my mind, an old man declared such. Silently in shock over the fact that I had almost died I bit my lips, also unconsciously began to pet the sleeping cat.

Suddenly I felt sudden surge of warmth run around my body, healing my wounds that seemed to have not been fully healed with the earlier magic.

“Hmm?” The old man gave me a questioning look before laughing as he slapped his leg.

“Ahh I see.. I see” He looked quite amused as he continued to make a clamor.

“I guess being on the edge of death was quite good for you” I shot him a look that said ‘What’s this guy talking about?’ and reading it he then answered.

“You got gained an affinity fors some healing magic, though it’s weak affinity, it’s better than nothing.” He looked quite happy, perhaps over the fact that he now has less work?

“Look ere kiddo, I’m gonna teach ya some healing magic, and when I’m done you ‘re gonna heal everyone I would gots it?” His gaze gave me no chance to refuse, I gulped and slowly nodded, sealing my fate away.

-----(Minor)Heal skill acquired------

The sorrowful cries of a male resounded from the first aid tent, because this was normal, no one paid it any attention and continue to recover.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    BlancFrost, Zek, Nurman and 1 other person like this.
  9. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    I miraculously hauled my battered ass back to Frontier Village. Without the exoskeleton, I'd probably have to crawl more than halfway to it.

Upon entering, guild staff zips through the scenery and fills my view, there are tents where the injured are resting, pretty sure I saw the Holy kid sleeping in one of 'em. Looks like his lover has taken a hit, probably scared him shitless but such events are part of this profession, this isn't a job where mortal men lives forever after all.

I find a quiet place to sit in. Quite miraculous after seeing the chaos that gripped the village, started taking off my armour, a process slower and more painful than the usual. Aside from scratches and scuff marks, my equipment was fine, though the exoskeleton was starting to heat up a bit after going full on for an extended period of time. A lot of the force from attacks that land was shed by the deflective surfaces, some were absorbed by the material of the armour, some pass through the second layer and the padding, the residual force is absorbed by the body. Getting hit once, twice, or even a dozen times in an hour of engagement is not a problem, getting hit over and over and over again by an army's worth of enemies in an extended period of time however is a different story.

Taking my shirt off, my body covered in patches of black, blues and purples hiding the scars that usually dominate it. I took out a small wooden container and opened it. Inside is a mixture of healing herbs, wild mint, and dried sphagnum moss crushed together and mixed with animal fat that serves as a binding agent. The salve was then applied to my injuries, endured the sudden cold and sting that it gives. I'm already in pain, a little more was bearable if it means recovery.

Once done (reaching my back was a bit of a challenge...), I take out a flask that contains pre-brewed ginger tea and a wooden cup and poured myself some. Then started sharpening my blades once again.

Zek, Nurman, Monti and 2 others like this.
  10. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey Razer, wake up! I'm going to set new traps and help others with their armor and weapon. Are you going?" (Monti)

"Nah. I'm still reading here. You can go first. I'll catch up with you later."(Razer)

"Ok, then. See you later."(Monti)

It surprised me that my level have reset back to level 1 after changing my class job.
    This is sure a big problem. I will have a hard time beating any D-Rank Monster with my level 10.
    I need to be at least level 15 to fight 1v1 with low level D-Rank Monster.

I wonder what happen to all those undead army. Are there gone for good?
    But the guild master told us to rest at the camp and get ready for any sudden notice.

I do hope that those army will return.
    I'm not yet satisfied with leveling up.

What do I do after I reach level 20?
    Do I stick with this class or do I change it to other class?

Currently the previous skill that I learn as Elementalist Fighter are still there.
    This time I can learn all range skill Tier 1.
    Maybe I should change my class to learn all the neccessary 1st Tier skill.
    It looks like, it will be a long time before I can raise my level pass level 20.

Sigh...
    For now, let's go find Monti and see what I can help with.

I walk around the camp and saw Sin helping with some jobs.
    Look's like he is helping with some healing and other thing in that healing camp.
    But why the heck he's only healing the girl?
    The other healer is an old man, currently healing a guardian who have a cat.
    And some armor guy bandaging himself at the healing camp.

Uwah... Look how popular Sin with the girl.
    Must be because of his pretty face.
    I'm sure he didn't meant it, but I still want to say,
    "Die Riajuu!!!"(Razer)

Monti is not in the healing camp and I can't find the whereabout of Ton.
    Let just keep walking around the camp then...

BlancFrost, Zek, Nurman and 5 others like this.
  11. Baby Balthy

Baby Balthy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Do you want some more tea?" I was asked by possibly the least suspicious member in the guild, @A5G_Reaper. Of course, if her level wasn't a question mark, I would probably be more open. "Ah, no need. Thank you for the offer."

She nodded toward me and proceeded to ignore me as if I wasn't even there. I was whisked away from my travels and now I have the vague feeling that my kidnapper forgot about me.

Oh and the army, if you can call it that, just disappeared. I didn't get to do much as I couldn't really get down burlt I suppose that it will be looked over for now. @Bielt snatched up Reachi so I'm alone up here. It's kind of chilly. I wish I had taken that tea now.

Zek, Nurman, Bielt and 4 others like this.
  12. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I wake up, I saw Sin was busy working with something, not long from me. It's seems we somehow survived the raid.

On a table not long from me, l could see the same arrow, that skeleton shooted with.
    Come here, my young fighter, come here.
    A voice said in my mind, I don't know why, but I follow what it said and got closer to it.
    That right, that right, young fighter… now take me up, and you will know of the true path to save this world! Kahahaha!

Even though I know something bad will happening, if I take that arrow, I couldn't stop my hand.....
    How is it my young fighter? Have you gained our enlightenment? Do you know what to do now?
    ...I has gained the enlightenment....my mission is to kill Shadow, the guildmaster....
    Good, Good, aah... and remember to deal with the holy knight, for he will get in our way, young fighter.....don't forget we will always watching you....

After that the voice disappeared....

I took a look in my item box, and found some of the poison I have.....

I took one of them, to cover a needle with the liqued, and quickly hide the needle.
    Sin: "Sio! You are awake!"
    Before I could reply, Sin hugged me.
    Sin: "I-I'm s-so glad that you are safe!"
    Xio: "Me too Sin, me too."

As I said that, as I gently stab the needle in his hand, maybe becouse he was too happy, he don't seems to notice it.

Sin: "Sio, promise me to never do that again, I was so w-worried a-and afraid that y-you will die..."
    Xio: "It's fine, it's fine. I will never die so easy, Sin."
    Sin: "R-really?"
    Xio: *nod* "I promise."
    Sin: "Then......is......good........."

After Sin said that, he fall limply in my arms.
    Kukukuku. I didn't expected you will poise him, young fighter.
    I just don't want to give him a painful dead, afterall he is still someone I love very much....

I putted Sin on the bed I used, and kissed him, before I leave to find @shad12ow
    OOC: For these who want a spoiler
    Nope, he just look like dead.

BlancFrost, Zek, Clown333 and 8 others like this.
  13. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up to the sound of muffled laughter, where am I? I seem to be in a tent all bandaged up, but the last thing I remember was that crazed battlefield. I was probably intoxicated by my own mana at the time and blacked out, as I was standing up a worn out and tempered soldier enters. His armour was old and rusted, with parts missing and bits that seem to be falling off. Giving me a profound look and a nod he approaches. I was about to bow and thank him when I noticed a slightly charred doll hanging from his waist. Shockingly it was the same one that the little girl had, looking at his face I noticed his features. A scruffy beard, toned skin, an old scar across his check, pepper grey hair and deep grey eyes that were slowly dimming away.

"Are you the fath-" (Ton)
    "Speak no more child, you've done enough" (???)

After patting my head with his large firm hand he sighs heavily.

"I'm sor-" (Ton)
    "No. It was I who placed his career before his family, there is no medicine for regret..." (???)

Looking up, I sees his melancholic eyes tearing up, turning away he tried wiping it away with his dirt cloaked sleeves. Seeing this pitiful man I offered my handkerchief, he accepts it with a broken smile. Turning away he heads for the exit, without turning back he threw a brimming pouch at me.

"Take it, it was meant to be her tuition fees. It's no longer of any use to me" (???)

That lonesome back burdened by regrets and sorrows disappeared beyond the exit.

"These weary bones can now finally be put to rest..." (???)

I stood there dazed, finally realising the pouch in my hands I ran out after him. Exiting the tent he was no where to be found, leaving only a whiff of decay.

Looking up at the sky.

"It looks like it's going to rain..." (Ton)

Zek, fuzor100, Siostar and 3 others like this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd Day – Ghost Army & Vampire Army
    Raid Time : 60 Earth Hours From this message is posted.
    Aure the Banshee leads an army of ghosts and other spectral spirits and are next after the undead. With their incorporeal body, they are harder to deal with then undead due to their attacks being able to directly the spirit and their ability to ignore physical attacks.
    1. Ghosts (Rank E)
      The most annoying ones among the ghost army. They are the least dangerous since they couldn’t really interact physically. They used their telekinetic ability to interact with the object around them to attack. Immune to physical attack. Weak to holy magic.
    2. Wraiths (Rank D)
      Wraiths filled the most of the ghost army as they are versatile. They van phased through solid object easily but can still materialize to attack anyone unfortunate enough to come near them. Immune to physical attack except when they attack. Weak to holy magic and fire magic.
    3. Phantoms (Rank C)
      While wraith materialized into a solid substance to attack, Phantoms use a different way. They possessed living and dead body and used them to attack their opponent. Extreme cautions is adviced when fighting this elusive ethereal creature. Immune to physical attack. Weak to holy magic and soul magic.
    4. Banshees (Rank B)
      The banshees, the strongest monsters in the ghost army. They can fly and possessed enormous strength. But that is not what made them most dangerous. It is their shriek that can paralyzed and struck fear inside one’s mind. They also controlled several phantoms and also Draugr as their bodyguard. Be very careful. They are strong against physical attack, but not immune to them. Weak against holy magic and fire magic.

Tollo the Ruler of Vampires head over all vampires as their Lord and King, He commands the final line as vampires although easier to deal with than ghosts and spirits, possess the highest combat power and escaping ability. As long as they have plenty of sunscreen, they possess the greatest abilities of all the armies.
    1. Ghouls (Rank E)
      The lowest rank in the vampire army. They are fast and ferocious, but doesn’t really use any tactic. Their claws are dangerous, but not that fast for seasoned adventurer. Weak to holy magic, fire magic, and soul magic.
    2. Vampire Initiates (Rank D)
      They are either the newly born vampire or newly ‘made’ vampire. They are still unable to control their power well, making them only slightly stronger than the ghouls. But the fact that they can use dark magic and also turned into mist and bat is certainly dangerous. Weak to holy magic and fire magic.
    3. Vampires (Rank C)
      The more veteran vampires, the one that has roamed the night much more. They are much more comfortable with their power thus making them able to wield them much more efficiently. They possessed great strength and can use dark magic proficiently. Approach with cautions. Weak to holy magic and fire magic.
    4. Vampire Lords/Ladies (Rank B)
      The lord and ladies of the vampire armies can be considered to be the captains and generals of the whole vampire army. Long lived and clearly has seen a lot of battle, they are not one that can be taken down easily. Power included familiar summoning such as shadow bats and shadow wolves, dark energy manipulation, mind control and also shapeshift. Weak to holy magic.
    Extra Rules:
    1. Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above.
      For example:
      E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster
      D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster
    2. After your battle post, the monster dropped stone (?) as loot. Give them to the Guildmaster and he will give you a number. Keep that number for a reward later on after the raid.

Zek, fuzor100, Monti and 2 others like this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “How many are injured?”

Shadow asked the elf in front of him.

“There are….quite a lot.”

Said Erdatiel with a tone full of worried. Besides her, Chalusi and Pyrhea also wore the same expression. The few people behind them also showed the same expression.

“I see….is the stock for the potion and medicine is sufficient?”

That question as answered by a slight shake of her head. This in turn made Shadow frowned more. He tapped his chin trying to think of something.

“Then I guess we have-“

“G-Guildmaster!!!”

A sudden entrance by a guild staff into the tent where they were discussing stopped his sentence. At first, he was about to scold the staff, but seeing the horrible expression he wore, he stopped and in turn gestured him to explain himself.

“W-We have seen enemies, sir! Lots of them!”

“The undead are back!?”

The whole tent become noisy as they heard his shout. But then the staff shook his head.

“N-Not only the undead , sir. Ghost! And Vampires!”

The whole tent let out a loud gasp as the bad news turn worst. They started to murmur among themselves, saying that they might die at this rate.

Shadow too also couldn’t think of anything. He was truly baffled by what happened. But then a shirt tug of his sleeves from Erdatiel woke him up. He then said in a loud voice.

“Calm down! Healers take out the reserve potion! Priest go make a blessing station to bless everyone’s weapon! Strengthened our defense! Take more provision from Aeternus! We must stand our ground!”

The whole tent became silent by that.

“The lives of many is depending on us! There is no backing away from this! I’ll provide aerial support! To your station!”

They all nodded and then they all moved from their spot. Although no one said anything after that, they all know that this will be a long and dangerous battle.
    Announcement! RAID IS OPEN!
    • There is a blessing station to bless your weapon with holy magic. You can also take some Holy Water to fight against them.
    • Do not go too far from the frontier village. Your mission is to defend, not defeat them.

Zek, fuzor100, Monti and 2 others like this.
  16. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    What a perfect fucking day.

The injuries I've earned has started to heal, it wasn't as painful as yesterday, healers have also attended to it which is why there's no discomfort that should've last a few more days. My weapons and armour is in better shape than I am, touching up on my blade's edge and making sure that my armour is working fine was all that was needed.

All things considered, it was a nice day. Until boss has spotted the enemies that we'll have to thwart this time. An army of ghosts and vampires.

I suit up, trying to work out how I'm gonna take on today's customer. Vampires are not an issue, they die if their heads get lopped off like most creatures, burning them and wooden stakes are also an option. It's been too long since I've taken part of vampire hunts. The problem is the army of ghosts. I am out of ways to effectively offend them at the moment, again, paladins would be great and again, they are not an option.

I finished suiting up, still not recovered fully but that's the best I could hope for. I have limited use there as I have no way of effectively fighting ghosts, if there's one then I'd be dashing out there. I sit there alone, contemplating.

There's a guild station that endows blessing to weapons, apparently. Well there's an option I can live with. There's a grove a few kilometers away from the village as well, there we hunt the damned.

Zek, shad12ow, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  17. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel bursted with laughter upon hearing the small Demon's report. Ghosts! An entity he could easily handle! Heck, even Vampires could die if you killed them the correct amount of times in the correct places.

Gabriel sent the Demons to their positions and rushed into battle with Lee Xiu behind him. Gabriel realized that something seemed different about him. Could it have been from the recent evolution? Or from the bloody battlefield?

Either way, he was enjoying himself)

"I've been looking for a place to restock my souls! Soul Grab! I haven't used this ability since I got here! Hahaha!"

(Lee Xiu watched his Master with apt attention, seeing that he didn't even look at the second half of the report about the blessings, Gabriel was probably planning on doing this by himself)

"Oh? This...it seems due to my evolution, my skill has evolved as well!

Soul Rend!"

(Gabriel's laughter echoed throughout the battlefield as he swept the enemies by himself)

Zek, Monti, shad12ow and 2 others like this.
  18. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While Xio was gone.....
    Adventure: "D..do..doctor! The holy knight is dead!"
    Doctor: "What are you talking about? He was just fine a moment ago."
    Adventure: "B..but he is not breathing…"
    Doctor: " What?! He... is really dead... Who was the last by he's side?"
    Adventure: "I..I think it was the bladedancer doc...."
    Doctor: "Gather everyone who can fight, it seems someone has betrayed us."​
    -------------------------------------
    Xio pov
    Holding the arrow with me, I asked where I can find shadow, seems he is still in the airship. Going back inside the airship, I found him in the control room all alone.
    Xio: "Shadow, do you have time right now?"
    Shadow: "Oh.. What business do the bladedancer have with me?"
    Xio: "I have something in my item box, I want to show you."
    I first get closer to him, before I took a dagger quickly from the item box, and stabbed him with it, but it only scratched him a bit. Too bad it didn't killed him off.
    Shadow: "What are you doing!?”
    Xio: "Hm~ nothing? You can only blame yourself to be the guildmaster~."
    I then ran and attacked him again, but he then pulled out his dagger to defend himself. It seems he was trying to avoid hurting me while parrying my attacks, but he was too naive.
    Shadow: “Guh!”

BlancFrost, Zek, Monti and 4 others like this.
  19. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] So hyped to write something. My fingers are a bit itchy tonight. Hope this will pass again. [OOC]

The time for resting has come.

There were some who was resting under a tree, resting, leaning their body to a stone. Adventurers has lived through a deadly conflict. They survived, they did. They now get what they deserve. A good rest.

The guild build many relief points in the village. Tents, resting places, hearth for every adventurers who bear wounds.

The airship stops in the top of the village to made everybody onboard could descend. The guildmaster staffs, and other adventurers onboard, descend to the village.

Literally unscathed, Crowen who still not physically exhausted, stroll around the village in order to check the surroundings, and to help with anything that he could do.

Along the walk, what he saw was his fellow adventurers. One by one, are coming to the village. Dragging their weary body, drip blood, exhausted and writhing in pain. He could feel nothing but sorry for them who fought on the ground.

He saw an adventurer knight who always donned with full armor, releasing his equipment one by one while writhing in pain. Female blade-dancer who smiling in bad manners, then walking away. Some of the adventurers who still can get up begins to setting more and more traps in the vicinity. Some of the adventurers went to the blacksmiths to repair their dented or broken equipment, and their weapons. Even there are some who've started to sharpen their weapons. Some one reading books. Peacefully sleeping. Drinking tea.

In the tent, the condition of the one who was lying there could be said slight worse than the adventurers outside. The worst, they became mummies. Bandages all over the body, while healers and priests heal them. Even so, their eyes are still filled with hope. Kicking and alive.

It was good that he saw no one fell on the battlefield today. From the bottom of his heart, Crowen hopes that this nightmare will over soon. But his feeling is something that he couldn't take lightly. He feels somehow that this battle is still far. Far from the word of "over".

Suddenly, one of the guild staff running pass beside him, and entering the main tent. From his expressions, it could be assumed that the guild staff carrying news of grievous importance.

Even its just a small voice, he could hear it. Panicking sounds from the main tent.

"The enemies are coming"

"As expected, huh?" he mutters those words in the cold weather.

From afar, it was clearly that an army of vampires, ghosts and other spectral spirits and are next after the undead. Different from before, this time, the undead composition are increased.

Ghosts, banshees, wraiths, phantoms. With their incorporeal body, they are harder to deal with then undead due to their attacks being able to directly the spirit and their ability to ignore physical attacks. In the other hand, vampires, the lords of the night, undoubtedly high in physical status. The only way to cope with them is to rely on magic and holy powers.

Preparing for the brace, everybody once again rise, and readying their spirits again.

The undead wave that have ceased before, are rising once again.

Zek, Zone Q11, Monti and 1 other person like this.
  20. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    I fainted again? I wonder who dragged me back this time... Sigh, I still feel too weak and it doesn't feel like Fry's going to recover anytime soon. Yep, I won't be that reckless anymore, I guess I'll stay in the back and support this time around.

After catching my bearings, it turns out that spirits and ghouls were attacking us. Spirits aye? Fry once told me that iron and salt can bind spirits, and if you make a complete circle they won't be able to enter. Banzai! I got aquatinted with some spice-merchants previously and I'm stocked on iron and salt, let's try it out.

Heading to the village entrance I noticed a problem, ghouls shouldn't be effected... Well in my current state I don't really want to test it out, if only Fry was awake... Climbing a watchtower I observed the hoard of ghouls, they look more dangerous than zombies. Taking out a pouch of iron and mixing in some salt I threw it into the crowd. Yep, spirits don't like it and are looking pretty pissed, while ghouls are just being ghouls? They seem to like eating flesh a lot though...

Well, since spirits can fly over the walls, I'll go around and encircle the important buildings with salt and iron to avoid them stirring up trouble. Eventually I made my way to the hospital area to start working but I heard something interesting from the priest, it turns out holy magic is poisonous for the ghouls. I've just thought of a brilliant idea, quickly finishing off my rounds I went to drag a priest who was on break with me to the front lines. From my inventory I removed 407 rat carcasses and forced the priest to bless them all, while he was doing that I left with a hand full of rats and started throwing them from the tower. Success! The ghouls are eating and dropping like rats! Seeing my plan work the priest looked more motivated, it's too late to be praising me though, I know I’m smart.

Seeing my hard work pay off I remembered receiving something from the old soldier, opening the bag I saw a bunch of deep red stones. Seriously old man, how are these stones supposed to pay for your daughter's tuition? Lifting one of them out for a closer inspection wasn't a good idea, all of the ghouls and a couple of stronger looking ones started bee lining for me. Remembering back on a lesson, when in doubt run, I choose to run with all my might. After getting away thanks to our sturdy defences, I realised that these were bloodstones. I think @shad12ow would have a better idea of how to use these, asking around it turns out he’s still on his airship.

Making my way on-board I see someone else entering first, I guess I’ll wait on deck until it’s my turn. Walking to the rails I looked over the edge and played with the stones.

BlancFrost, Zek, Monti and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.