Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

"Sorry...my hand slipped!" Razogul smiles evilly." Seeing this, Garma looks at him.

"You're courting death!" Garma releases a strong gust of wind filled with anger making everyone push back by the strong winds.

"Hold on!!" Jin holds onto the ground to stop from being pushing back.
    Yoru stabs his arm blade to the ground.
    "Barrier" Raz built a shield around him with Lou, Hubo, and the 2 Kobolds.

Garma starts floating in the air as the wind gathers around him.
    Razogul shoots multiple dark spears but the wind blocks it acting as a shield.

As the wind gathers around Garma into a sphere. A long tube of air like mini tornadoes start to form out of the sphere. It started sucking up parts of the buildings, uproot trees and hurls debris hundreds of yards.

[​IMG]

"S**t, this boss is going on a rampage!!" (Hubo)
    "Don't tell me he's gonna throw that at us!!" (Yoru) "
    "Anyone got a plan!?" (Jin)
    "Hmm.. should I try throwing dark spears?" (Raz)
    "I'm gonna throw some bombs *nods* " (Hubo)

Raz shoots dark spears while Hubo throws bombs towards Garma whose inside the swirling wind barrier. But some of the bombs and dark spears hit the flying objects around the barrier making it futile. While the others were redirected back at them.

"Oi~ be careful with your attacks!!" (Jin) raises his shield to block the bomb.
    "Dammit Raijuugul!!" (Yoru) dodges the incoming dark spear.
    "Not bad... as expected from a boss." (Raz)
    "Welp... sorry about that." (Hubo)
    "You guys are safe cause you're inside an OP shield." (Yoru)
    "Oi oi~ quick he's starting to throw some debris at us!!!" (Jin)

The debris starts to redirect and hurl towards the adventurers.
    Jin and Yoru dodge the falling debris while running towards Raz going inside the barrier. The debris still continues falling down crashing the surrounding area.

"*huff huff* Thank god~ Safe" (Jin)
    "What do we do now?" (Yoru)
    "All the buildings will get destroyed at this rate!" (Raz)
    "Should we wait...?" (Jin) ask tilting his head.
    "Nope.. can't do, he will just repetitively suck and throws the debris." (Hubo)
    "His mana might run out..." (Yoru)
    "Should I just shoot my strongest attack?" (Raz)
    ".....What if? it could be deflected?" (Jin)
    "No, it won't." (Raz) shrugs
    "Wait!! he's still holding the scythe! It might be destroyed too!" (Yoru)

Hubo notices crates beside them "Eureka!! Guys this is the solution."
    Raz opens up some holes in the barrier so Hubo, Yoru, and Jin can hurl a bunch of small crates at Garma. They targeted the mini tornadoes that suck up debris towards the center where Garma is likely to be.

Then some of the crates start to come near Garma causing him to cringe. The crates contain fish, alcohol and rotten vegetables so the smell disgusts Garma.

"You Annoying Insects!!!" It annoyed Garma and caused him to let his guard down releasing the Barrier to escape from the smell. Garma drops down followed by the debris and crates in the air.

"Disgusting!!" Garma starts to disregard the crates falling towards him, and deal with them sloppily or in more unnecessary ways like using his scythe to slash the crate.

BOOM!!
    One of the crates Garma slashed was a crate full of bombs that were sneaked into the pile of crates being thrown. A chain reaction occurs as the other crates full of bombs explode.

BOOM!! BOOM!!
    "Yay!! It works!!" (Jin) pumps his fist.
    "Just according to my plans." (Hubo) as he strokes his beard.
    "He's a boss... he will survive that." (Raz)
    "Goddamnit Raz! Stop tal-" (Yoru)

As the smoke disperses Garmas appearance appears full in rage. "You Insects!!"

"...... Oh... For F*cks sake!" (Yoru)

HP: 21%
    [Task 1: 17/20] - North side, battling Garma Reaper Bandit Leader
    @AmIaCat @Razogul @Way @Kysil @NiQuinn

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The light kept on running from me... I was confused, why did it need to keep at a fixed distance from Hikari... What was the thing the light told Hikari in the first place? I didn't quite understand it...

I tried getting closer, but the light didn't let Hikari get close again... This is a really strange light... Maybe I should just give up?

Hikari stopped moving and started looking around... Maybe some other light would appear if I looked enough?

... There was only darkness on the surroundings though... I guess Hikari should just move randomly then.

"No! Not there! Over here!"

Eh!? I turned around and saw the light nearby again.

"I got you now!"

Hikari tried fetching the light, but it just flew away again... Why did the light get close to me then?

*pouts* "I don't wanna keep chasing a light that doesn't even get close to me and talk!"

"Do-don't be like that!"

"Why wouldn't I!? What does Hikari get from following you anyway?"

"I-it's just not a good idea for you to run on your own! Stick closer for a while longer please!"

"Why though...? It's all dark in here anyway, it's not like it would make a difference wherever I go..."

"Well... It's just that you can't see... Not yet anyway."

"Eh!? What do you mean!? Hikari isn't blind!"

"Blind or not, with closed eyes you won't see anything."

"Bu-but Hikari's eyes are open?"

"Not yet, they'll open in due time... For now, please trust me, okay? You can't go that way."

"Muu... I don't buy it..."

"Please do! It shouldn't be much longer before they open! We need to be there when they do!"

"Or what?"

"Or... I'm not sure I'll be able to take you there anymore... Please, we don't have much time."

"Then explain things to Hikari already!"

"I can't! Not now at least! Not until Hikari is back!"

"But who is Hikari!? Why is she always on Hikari's head? Why don't I know who she is!? Why is everything black!? Why is-"

"It's exactly because you don't know that I can't say anything! You wouldn't understand even if I did... Please, time is running out, follow me, Hikari can't come back in here, she wouldn't withstand it, you need to go back."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, but I want an explanation!"

"I will give one! I promise I will! In due time it will definitely be explained! I... No, it's nothing, follow me!"

The light started floating away again, this time Hikari followed... I'm still confused, this light is too mysterious... Eh!? What is this strange feeling-

"Gah! I messed up! I'll be borrowing you again! Please hang on!"

The light flew near Hikari for a moment, and then flew away again... So strange... I felt the strange sensation again though... Is the light holding something of Hikari's? But Hikari can't see anything with the light... What is this light doing to me then? I don't understand...

For now, I guess Hikari should keep following it?

((Random spots on the battlefield might have their gravity altered in weird ways, it can vary between weak gravity, super strong gravity, gravity pulling you up, gravity pulling you to the sides, or even a small blackhole appearing... Be careful~

The strange alterations on the gravity will last for the next 10 posts.

[No task - In a strange place]))

3. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew hit the floor with a heavy thud as he lost is Incorporeal from. The shock of the fall and the spiritual blast left Matthew’s vision spinning and a loud ringing in his ears. He lay on the ground for a long moment as the world spinned around him. These were supposed to be just some low level bandits! Why was there someone like that Man in the city? How did he slip through?

Matthew struggled, swaying a bit as he shook his head clear of his vison. He went pale as he looked around and saw the few scattered [Bandits] around the room. The slowly turned their eyes towards him in shock. The room was silent for a moment before one of the bandits had the presence of mind to draw his weapon. But before he could utter a sound, there was a crackle of lightning and each of the [Bandits] bodies went rigid as a flash of electricity shot through the room.

The crackle was quickly followed by the by the sound of whistling wind and the light thud of the small darts striking each of the [Bandit’s] skulls. They stood erect for a moment, their muscles still spasming, before falling to the ground in turn. Matthew gave a sigh of relief as he watched Rhialla slip into the room and make her way towards him. He was about to speak, when there was a sudden flux of spiritual power from above.

Matthew only had time to shield himself before there was a loud bang and a hole was blasted through the Second floor. Rhialla attempted to seal the gap, but again, there was a bang and the seal broke. A small figure walked out of the dust as it settled and gave the two a vile grin. The Old Man from before, the [Bandit Captain], though he looked frail enough that a mild wind could knock him over, gave off a golden glow that sent shivers through Matthew’s body.

Matthew sent a message on the wind to the other two in that instant,

“HATCHY! FAISAL! Get the Hostages out, NOW!”

Matthew quickly stood and shook the haze from his mind. As two large, sky wings erupted from his back, tiny blue flames sparked along the feathers. His wings flapped with a heavy wind and dozens of tiny feathers shot out, sheathed in blue flamed. The [Ghost Quills] shot towards the [Bandit Captain] at a blinding speed. Several of the Quills managed to slip through and pierce the old man, but the instant they did, the Golden Light flared and the remaining quills were repelled.

As the Light receded, again becoming a dim glow, the Old Man just gave a chuckle and took a step forward. Matthew’s eyes flashed with a blue soul flame and a pair of Talon shaped gauntlet materialized on his arms as he prepared for Close combat.

---------------------------------
    [No Task - Rescuing Townspeople]

Way, Kuma Desu, Kysil and 2 others like this.
  4. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, I was at a near enough distance to be useful. Winds had become violent and that move the enemy did was still active and causing quite the havoc. At this distance, I could see another familiar face. It was Hubo. I took a headcount of all the people nearby and made sure I wasn’t missing anybody. I then turned my attention back to the problem at hand.

I didn’t know what they did but the bandit they were fighting was beyond furious. Gashes could be seen all over him and not to mention burns and dried blood. However, with that humungous scythe at his grasp, he looked more sinister than pitiful.

Smoke surrounded him from the most recent explosion and he was extremely irate at this point.

“I will use all your heads as trophies you mongrels!”

The more he screamed, the more the winds became violent.

“Any more ideas!?” screamed the beastman Adventurer.

Before anybody could answer him, huge debris went their way that was thankfully hindered by what seemed to be a barrier.

The bandit brandished his scythe up over his head and the movement caused a few more tornadoes to take shape.

“I will savor the sight of your mangled bodies!”

With his entire focus centered on them, I finally made my move. Without taking a chance, I summoned two Wraith Hounds and waited for their appearance. It was almost instantaneous. There was no need for me to tell them what to do. In unison, they howled. It was a grating, chilling sound that resembled a shrieking toddler and a crazed squealing sound from an old woman.

I didn’t even wait for the effects to manifest itself but I knew it took hold when the bandit stiffened from where he was standing. Hurriedly, I readied three sets of Ignis Volley and shot them at the bandit with pinpoint precision. Nine ignis arrowheads went towards my target.

Being that I was standing at the bandit’s four o’clock position and that he had his arm raised, I was effectively at his blindspot. Added to that, the winds were violent and the added debris and dust effectively hid me away. Three arrowheads went for his left knee and another three to his right. The successive attacks assured that it went through armor, skin, and bone. Even at his confused state thanks to Wraith Hound, the bandit shouted in surprise and pain.

Despite his already injured knees, he stayed firmly standing up, much to my surprise. However, what mattered was, the last three arrowheads had actually went straight towards the wrist of his right arm. One missed but two successfully sliced through causing him to loose grip of the scythe. Almost immediately, his connection with his strong magic attack was cut. The rushing winds immediately stopped and the huge form up high was losing its momentum.

“Go!” I shouted at the Adventurers who were fighting the bandit earlier. “His confused state won’t last! I’ll try to keep him disoriented!”

I kept on making new sets of Ignis Volley and shot at the bandit continuously, not caring if I hit a vital part or not. What mattered now was that he wouldn’t get the chance to focus his mind. The Wraith Hounds I had summoned were just puppies despite them being as big as a medium-sized dog. The fear and confusion they caused wouldn’t hold. For this bandit. I hoped it lasted long enough to end this.

HP: 16%
    [Task 1: 18/20] - North side, ambushed Garma, Reaper Bandit Leader
    @AmIaCat @Razogul @Way @Kysil

5. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Razoguls POV>

"Hmm...seems like he's almost dead! Let's finish him!" Razogul makes a hole in the barrier and exits it.

"You...you mongrels! I can't believe...you got me...to this state!" Garma pants as he has trouble from the damage he sustained from everyone. Blood dripping excessively from his wounds.

"I have no choice...I didn't want to do this, but it has to be done. Prepare to die..." Garma says this as his body becomes enshrouded by darkness. Emitting dense magical energy as he transforms.

Hubo: "...This is the fabled final boss transformation, eh?"
    Yoru: "I give up! Do whatever the hell you like, Goddamnit!"
    Jin: "It's powerful...I see the grass decaying around him! I got a bad feeling..."
    Levana: "Just kill him already!"
    Razogul: "Right...how many transformations does this guy have!?
    [​IMG]
    After transforming, Garma aims his hand towards everybody. A dark sphere starts to appear and grows quickly in size. Plants touched by the energy start withering away.

"This time...you die!" With a raspy voice, Garma rapidly charges his attack.

"You still had this attack...I guess I have no choice then." Razogul aims his hand towards Garma. Dark Energy starts accumulating in his hand as he charges his dark magic.

"Your futile attempt is nothing! You are nothing! Die you insects!"

Yoru: "Fire already Raz!"
    Hubo: "..Just do it already. It's lunch time."
    Jin: "I agree with them! Just fire!"
    Levana: "Just do it!"

Hearing this, Garma and Razogul shout out their techniques at the same time.

"Perish! Death Sphere!"
    "Dark Ray."

A dark beam shoots off his hand and collides with the Death Sphere midair. However, it doesn't last long until the Dark Ray destroys it and hits Garma.

"Noooooo...!!!!" Not able to block it, he gets engulfed by it.

After a few seconds, nothing appears where Garma once stood. Only a scythe on the ground.

Hubo: "...That was anticlimatic."

"So...with that done, what should we do now?" As Razogul says this, Garma appears off into the distance with his body damaged beyond belief. Blood drenching his body.

Hubo: "...He's still there?!"

"You...you...how!?" As he stutters, a black hole appears behind him. Everyone looks behind Garma and are shocked to see this.

Garma noticing a pull, looks behind him and starts screaming hysterically.

"No! I don't want to die! I have many more things to-" Before he can finish his sentence, a dark spear enters his chest. Making him lose all his strength and vanishes into the black hole, disappearing along with him.

"Well...he was a cockroach wasn't he?" Razogul turns to his comrades as he says this.

Hubo:"...Only you have to shame to say that."

[Task 19/20] North Gate.
    @AmIaCat @Kysil @NiQuinn @Way @JinVodka

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Way, Kuma Desu, Clown333 and 4 others like this.
  6. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Kynn PoV -

Its Too noisy... Too noisy... I wonder if i could just do something about that... Maybe a fireball or a Spear made out of ice to the face might do the trick... I was about to wake up and aim for the noisy Guy but-

"No! I don't want to die! I have many more things to-"

Before he can finish his sentence, a dark spear enters his chest. Making him lose all his strength and vanishes into the black hole, disappearing along with him.

He's gone huh... I lower my hand which i raise in reflex and Fell back to sleep... But being on the north makes it a little bit " Breezy... " and " Cold... " Which was answered by Brynd Covering- Encasing me with his Bones Completely and there was the perfect Temperature to sleep... Maybe ill just go to sleep for a year... They wont notice it right?

- Lou PoV -

Helping these idiots costs me a lot of Potions but at least the work was less other than giving potions to them and watch the fight... Good thing the brute didn't drag me to him or i'll let him have a taste of Kynn's Corrosive Blood... might teach him a lesson or two not to stay standing when you got hit on vital places.. now where am i? Right!! Kynn! I get close to her and wanted to pat her head... She was quite tired with all that runnibg around, playing but this time was quite an adventure for her. Broken legs? She'll survive... Might want to have a look how she got that- " Breezy... " Huh? Is she cold now? " Cold... " Oh Sh*t!! Brynd's Bones got Sucked towards Kynn and It Looks Like an Egg now!! Brynd looks Pitiful without his Bone-Armor but- Why did She do that!?!?

{ Kynn!! Kynn!!! } - Lou

I Bang on the Egg made out of Bones, trying to call Kynn and Wake her Up... Why Now of all Time!?!? Dont Go Hibernating While on the middle of a Raid!

- Yuki PoV -

Now this is Embarrassing... I am Lost and i dont know where am i now... I looks like i Exited the City without me noticing. Master Kynn must be really tired now and need the Mana Potions...
    Oh? Four Armed Elephant? A Tigress? Maybe they know where i am..

“I’M GANEHSA!” - Ganesha
    " Hello there Ganesha~ Could i ask some few Questions from you? Oh and would you please Lower that axe down? It Looks Threatning enough for some people and it looks heavy... " - Yuki
    " ....... " - Ganesha

GANESHA swung down his Axes towards me... Eh? Eeehh??? I Countered with 8 ice Spikes towards the axe parts to stop them and did some back stepping a little bit away from enraged Ganesha...

" Thats a bit Rude no? " Yuki

(( [Task - 1 20/20] Northern Gate
    [ Task - 3 18/20] Ganesha Location ))
    @Kuma Desu @JinVodka @AmIaCat @Razogul @Way @NiQuinn

Razogul, Way, Kuma Desu and 2 others like this.
  7. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Steel clashed against toughened hide and muscle. Steel wins.

Aiming for two of the bandit leaders approaching the east gate Harald was at full tilt aiming at their flanks, it was almost perfect as both of them were preoccupied by the fox-kin and was mostly oblivious to the charge of the mercenary armed with a poleaxe. The tigress was sharp and quick enough to have perceived him and dived out of the way in the last second, Harald bellowed a mighty roar as he crashed at the axe wielding elephant with such force that threw the four armed giant a couple of feet clearly knocking the wind out of him. It should’ve knocked the mercenary out cold too but steel forged will isn’t something to look down upon, besides he had taken more powerful blows from opponents far bigger and powerful than the ones in front of him and didn’t die.

The dust hadn’t even settle down when the other one launches an attack with her spear that only glanced off Harald’s vambrace. Thrusting at the bandit leader as a response the mercenary attempts to gain a bit more time to recover from the massive collision, he swings at her and an exchange of parries and ripostes ensues. The spear being a linear weapon is quick but lacks precision to aim at the fleeting gaps on the armored madman’s armor as he moves around and the poleaxe being heavy on the hitting end has the advantage in the bind as well as more flexible with its axe head that can deliver powerful cuts and hook around weapons and limbs, the hammer head that hits like the wrath of god and the spike that emulates the spear but is still, having the weight concentrated on the head of the weapon sacrifices agility for authoritative hits. Their exchange continues with the tigress accomplishing little against the steel clad body of the mercenary who cannot score a hit due to her agility. Locked in a stalemate it all comes down to whose allies can be more effective but seeing as the other adventurers are now converging behind the mercenary while the four armed elephant is still out cold, it’s his win.

Task 3 - 19/20 East Gate

Clown333, Razogul, Kysil and 5 others like this.
  8. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that was pretty anticlimatic, you got to admit.
    Riajuugul fired a death ray at Garma and clashed against his death sphere - a clash he won, however Garma did survive; at least before suddenly a portal suddenly opened behind him and well... Riajuugul didn't feel like screwing with him further and gladly took the openning.
    Foom. Spear through his chest. Yep, he's most certainly dead. Especially so with that unknown portal thing dragging him in. Portals to unknown places never spelled anything good for anyone.
    So, unless proven otherwise Garma was utter defeated. Probably dead.
    We had won.
    I take this chance survey the ruined battlegrounds.
    Dust, debris and death was everywhere.
    With Raz it might have ended quickly, but it was still a hard fought battle; the very enviroment was a living (or not) testament to that.
    Well, its time to ask the most important question:
    "So, what do we do now?"
    Yoru takes a moment, before opening his mouth.
    "Let me cry for a bit."
    { DAMNIT!!! HEEELP!!! }
    ...That's Lou..pounding on...a bone egg?
    "...What are you doing?"
    { Kynn encased herself inside this EGG!! and stripped Brynd of his bones!! }
    Lou points at a certain naked person.
    { Help me open this egg!! }
    Alright, lets see...wait, the ground was being damaged so much yet the egg isn't bulging? LOOK AT THOSE CRATERS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
    "...Alright."
    Sighing, I decide to draw a certain last resort.
    "...Will a..'few' Shad-grade bombs do?"
    { yeah... those might work... might turn the Eggshell to powder... and bring the person inside it with it too so... }
    Hubo rolls his eyes.
    "Ordinarily, I would be worried for good reason, but just look at look at this." Hubo points at the craters. "And it's Kynn we're talking about here, so, I'm not."
    Hubo gets to arranging.
    "Just need a small concentrated blast..."
    [Task 21/20]

LittleFox21, Razogul, Kysil and 2 others like this.
  9. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Wow…”

I couldn’t help but keep my eyes at Mr. Rald’s figure. As usual, he is strong. Very strong. I am once again reminded why I am attracted to him….F-Forget about that! F-Focus, Elyn! I quickly slapped my own cheeks to focus my mind.

“Elyn.”

“Y-Y-Yes, Blanc!”

“I know you’re mesmerized and all, but do keep your eyes on the battle.”

“E-Eh!? I m-mean…yes, Blanc.”

After I said that, a slight smile formed on her face. Uuu! She’s teasing me! I knew it! But…she’s right. I need to focus on my work. One wrong step and it might spell doom for us.

But…I have to admit. To be able to defeat one of those two gang leaders so easily and then continued to face the tiger-kin leader. I still need to train more. I have to be able to at least stand side by side with him.

“Eh?”

What’s that!? The elephant-kin is standing up already!? So he didn’t defeat him!? This is bad!

“Blanc, cover my back!”

“…Don’t be reckless.”

“Uun!”

I can do this! I know I can! I have to do this! Chanting that over and over in my mind, I floated toward the elephant-kin leader.

O fire that will strike down my foe, appear and shoot them down. Fire Arrow!”

A magic circle appeared on my right hand and then a single large darkish flame arrow shot out straight to the enemy. Unfortunately for me, he managed to shield himself with the axes. But I could noticed he winched a bit, a sign that my spell had manage to do some damage.

“You insect!”

….Insect?.....You’ll regret that!?

Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet. Ice Blocks! Seal him!”

I put both of my hand on the ground and magic circle appeared under me and also under the elephant-kin. A shattering sound filled the air as wall of ice encased the area around him, trapping him.

“You damn insect!!!!”

A loud roar came from inside the wall and the wall of ice was broken apart by the axes wielded by the giant bandit leader. Instead of fear, anger filled my heart. I could somehow felt my mana started to burn inside my vein.

“Weakling! I’ll kill you, that dirty iron lump, and all of you weakling insect!!!”

……………

How dare you…how dare you!

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!!! SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!!!”

I pulled out my dagger and then ran straight to the fool. I could see the vulgar smile on that idiot face. But I don’t care. I don’t care! He needs to die!

“Elyn! Stop!”

I heard you Blanc. But I can’t stay down. I won’t!

“Hahaha! A weakling!”

He just stood there, clearly waiting for me to come to him. He knows I will not be able to hurt him. I can see that. Then try this!

O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes. Fire Pillar!”

I threw my dagger at his feet. The moment it missed him, a loud laugh came from him. But I know that. With the dagger as the center, magic circle opened up and a large flame burst, enveloping the fool.

When I thought I did it, a large hand came forth from the flame and grabbed my whole body.

“ARRGGHHH!!!”

I could feel my whole bones started to creak when the large hands squeeze my body. The taste of iron started to fill my mouth as my consciousness started to fade.

“Foolish weakling!”

“W-Who’s the weakling!?”

With the last ounce of my energy, I pulled my mana into my whole body.

“Fire Pillar! Fire Pillar! Fire Pillar!”

I could feel my mana drained in an alarming state. But I know I can do it. I could feel not one, not two, but three magic circles appeared under our location. Flame burst forth. Big giant flame. It swallow the two of us. Since I am the caller of the magic, I am not affected much. I could feel that the hold on my body is loosening. But before it was loosened completely, I felt my body being thrown away.

“Elyn!”

Seconds after that, I felt my body being grabbed by my leader mid-air. I could feel my whole body screaming in pain. But I smiled at bit. Why? Because I could at least see that fool drop to his knees. He’s not defeated. But at least I have done some damage.

“S….Serve you….right…”
    (( Task 3 - 20/20 Eastern Gate @BlancFrost @Jibs @seriouslynope Elyn is barely conscious and hurt badly. (*≧ω≦*) ))

10. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

"Well, finally over..." Jin looks at the destroyed scenery with a relief.
    "MASTER VODKA!!!" Bernard runs crying toward Jin, his nose dripping as he leaps to cling on Jin's waist.
    "Oi oi~ calm down Bernard" Jin pats Bernard's head. Suddenly...
    "....." Lavri arrives and jumps doing multiple backflips then lands on top of Jin's head.
    "Oi oi~ Lavri what are you doing standing on my head!!!" Jin shouted
    "Master Vodka~" Sanie came running with tears and tackle Jin's stomach making him fall.
    "Geez you guys" Jin grumble but a smile is hidden under his helm.

"*sniff sniff* I'm sorry I was not able to help much... I can't even deal with a wounded Giant Bandit and keep getting hurt" Bernard said while trying to wipe his tears. Sanie also cries a bit while Lavri clenches his teeth from frustrations.

"Don't worry... it's your first big fight after all. You will sometimes win and lose a lot. I also undergo those stages of life. You just need to keep positive and try to become stronger" Jin help wipes Bernard and Sanie tears, then pats Lavri.

"YES!! you're right Master Vodka!! I'm gonna be stronger!! I'll surpass the limits of a Kobold and Evolve!!" Bernard said making a fist pump with burning eyes of determination. "That is my goal!!"
    ".....wait evolve? you guys don't go overboard" Jin tried to calm Bernard down.
    ".....it's possible, I peek into Master Vodka notebook and there is a theory about monster evolution. I would make sure to find possible ways to do it" Lavri said seriously.
    "Wait not you too Lavri? did you just peek at my stuff!?" Jin looks flabbergasted at Lavri.
    "I will also do my best!!" Sanie holds both Bernard and Lavri hands. The 3 Kobolds agrees to each other.
    "Sigh~ just don't go overboard all right..." Jin gave up.

"Sir Vodka" Fluff stand in front of Jin and Kobolds, then proceed to bow. "Please allow me to follow you, seeing you guys fight, give me inspiration. I want to see more and experience a magnificent battle"
    "Hmm... sure why not. How about you Presia?" Jin looks at Presia.
    "I will go where Fluff is going... additionally I found you adventurers interesting. It would be fun to follow you" Presia smiles and pointed her fan to Jin.

"Ok then... welcome to the group" Jin holds Presia fan with his right hand and gave a handshake to Fluff on his left hand.
    "Welcome to the Askian Rangers!!" Bernard smiles while Sanie hugs Presia and Lavri keep quiet.

[Jin Vodka has gained two followers!!]​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

......Suddenly they heard a commotion.

Lou Keeps Pounding on the Egg in a failure of doing any damage... The Egg is harder than Lou's Heavy Blows that could blow a hardened boulder to smithereens...
    While Hubo is trying to attach explosives to it.

"Oh no!! What happened to Kynn-chan" Presia rush to the egg followed by Fluff.
    Jin and his followers proceeded to help in breaking the egg.

[No Task: North Gate]
    @Kysil @AmIaCat @Razogul @Way @NiQuinn

Clown333, Razogul, Kysil and 2 others like this.
  11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Ho? Everyone is doing great.”
    The voice of the Guildmaster resounded on top of the remnant of the Eastern Gate. He stood there with his crossbow ready to shoot any stray bandit that tried to enter the gate in the midst of chaos. He has also deployed several of his saw spiders in the other gate to guard them. And so far, only a small number of them have tried to enter the town. The bandits left are either the one left in the town or the one fighting the defense force on the area outside of the wall.
    He pulled out his spyglass and then looked at the tide of battle once again. A wider smile appeared on his face, accompanied by his trademark creepy laugh.
    “Good, good, good~!…Hahahaha~!”
    After putting back the spyglass, he snapped his finger and the spider on his back came toward his shoulder and then let out a green glow.
    “ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMASTER SPEAKING! TIME TO END THIS BATTLE! YOU HAVE NEW ORDER!”
    ================================================
    CLEANING OPERATION
    Announcement! Current condition!
    • The bandits have starting to flee! But we can’t let them leave just like that. It is time to wrap this up!
    • There are three objectives to be completed on this phase.
      1. Capture the fleeing bandit as best as you could. You have 15 posts for this task. All rank’s post is counted, no exception.
      2. Capture the fleeing bandit leader as best as you could. You have 10 posts for this task and for all remaining bandit leader. Only C-D rank is counted for this.
      3. Clean up the remaining bandit inside town and capture as best as you could. You have 10 posts for this task. All rank’s post is counted, no exception.
    • E ranked member will help capture the bandits and keep cleaning the town area for any straggler.
    • D-C ranked member will defeat the bandit leaders.
    • B-A ranked member will capture the bandits and also provide support to the other member.
    • Prioritize the task first, so please minimize the [no task] post. You can post that after all task is over.

12. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Being that I was actually quite far from any bandit leaders, I opted to target the remaining bandits I could get to. The other camps were so far from our location that it would be a little useless for me to rush there.

Just a few minutes ago I was actually well on my way to where Hubo and the others were but when I found that they seemed to be busy smashing at something, I turned my attention to those bandits close to where I was.

The strong enemy we had defeated earlier must have been the leader of this camp judging by how powerful he was. I wondered if he had a right-hand man?

As if to answer my random thought, I saw a woman brandishing what looked to be a spear. To be precise, it was a naginata. She was in the process of running away and I thought her equipment was too much of a high grade to be considered as a lowly lacky.

Not bothering to think too much of it, I ran after her. To help me along with my hunt, I used a torrent of Ignis Volley and targeted her ankles. Most missed but the few that did hit made her stumble and fall.

"You damn wench!" She screamed at me. I thought it was ironic of her to address me as such looking the way she did.

[​IMG]

The woman tried to get up but before she could, I activated Ankle Biter and added Wraith Hound along with it. First, her movements slowed then the howl from the hound caused her to panic so much that she forgot to actually defend herself.

It helped that she was already injured. Probably from battling earlier at the gate. Once I neared her, I used the blunt side of my long dagger and hit her at the back of her head. She lost consciousness soon after.

Suddenly, I heard shouts of anger and when I looked up to where it came from, there was actually a small group of bandits who rushed at where we were.

"Retrieve Lady Rokuya! Retrieve the Lady!"

Damn. And here I thought they were now too frightened to fight back.

[Task 1 - 1/15] Bandits ahoy!

@Kysil @AmIaCat @Razogul @Way

AmIaCat, JinVodka and Kuma Desu like this.
  13. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Capture? Not fun. Okay then, let's see..."

I dramatically raised both of my arms up, sending a thick stream of mana visible to the naked eyes. The green energy arced in the air, before splitting into countless strand that rain down in a perfect circle surrounding ten miles away from the closest town wall.

The stream continously pour even as my magic took effect, causing massive trees to rapidly grow so closely that not a bug could slip through. The ring of trees perfectly surrounded the town, going as far as sprouting out of the seabed. I stopped the growth once it reached three hundred meters tall, and focused on restoring and returning any attacks toward the trees.

"There is no escape, you will all die! Hehehehehe... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Task 1: 2/15
    Task 2: 1/10
    Task 3: 0/10

14. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

While Ganesha was being brought to his knees and the annoying cat being kept in check by the living armor, Mirea turned to me and asked.

[What should we do, Kuma?] (Mirea)

So she says… I took a deep breath and arrived at the conclusion.

LIKE HELL I KNOW!

The bandiot bosses are being dealt with by the living armor and the Tea Party, so we don’t have much to do…

Though I could heal the book girl that brought Ganesha down, I wouldn’t risk myself doing so.

As much as Kuma wanted me to do so, I can’t.

So what’s left is…

“Don’t worry, Ganesha was pretty much defeated~” (Kuma)

*thud*

Just when I said that, a loud thud resounded and the ground shook.

“Defeated?! Who was? Who said that?!” (Ganesha)

Oh, he’s rising again…

“Defeated!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?” (Ganesha)

Uh… Ganesha?

“I AM GANESHA!” (Ganesha)

Nailed it!

Well, let’s just defeat him quickly before he yells this once more…

Or so I wanted, but before I could, Ganesha raised his upper arms, leaving the two big axes in the lower ones.

What is it? Posing at a time like this?

“I’LL CRUSH YOU LIKE AN ANT! LIKE THE INSECT YOU ARE!” (Ganesha)

Villainous lines, but I’ll have to finish you now.

I prepared rushed in his direction with my spear ready, but a sense of heaviness assaulted me.

My body was being pressed by an unknown force.

W-what’s that?!

“W-what’s that?!” (Kuma)

Eeeeeh, my thoughts are leaking again!

“I AM GANESHA!” (Ganesha)

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated.

Now what is this?!

I glanced at Mirea that was by my side. She also seemed to be under the same pressure as me.

[Kuma, could this be…?] (Mirea)

“Gravity…!” (Kuma)

T-that bastard…

Where did he pulled off such a cool skill!!!

I want it!

“HAHAHA, TO MAKE THIS GREAT GANESHA USE HIS TRUE POWER! YOU’LL REPENT!” (Ganesha)

Wait, this won’t be the ‘this isn’t even my final form’ kind of situations, will it?

While I was distracted thinking, Ganesha discarded his big axes and pulled four smaller axes and held one in each hand.

[Task 1: 2/15]
    [Task 2: 1/10]
    [Task 3: 0/10]
    OOC: Well, Gajah- ah, sorry, Ganesha is a cultivator after all, so might as well give him a skill~
    Gajah- I mean, Ganesha's skill is to manipulate gravity over himself (making him 'lighter') and over his enemies (making they feel 'heavier'); But it has a limited range, so I suggest long range attacks to deal with him.

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oookay, let's see what's next..."

There's some pocket fighting, but most of them are desperate resistance that got smashed rather handily... ohwait there's a four-armed elephant dude over there. Looks like an eyesore too. Let's start with that.

I draw up several chunk of rubbles, then immolate them so much that I ended with a chunk of molten lava. A moment later the chunk of lava was flung telekinetically at speed surpassing an asteroid crash, splattering all over the elephant before it - or anyone else in near vicinity - even noticed the projectile.

Hopefully there's something left to capture after that.

[​IMG]

[Task 1: 3/15]
    [Task 2: 2/10]
    [Task 3: 1/10]

JinVodka, Kysil and Kuma Desu like this.
  16. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Want to surrender? It’s pretty much over for all of you here, your army is routed and you’re outnumbered at the moment. You get to keep your life if you do; otherwise that beautiful coat of yours will end up warming me up as a blanket.”

Words of wisdom came from Harald as a lull in the action presents itself, mostly due to the elephant-kin tried to pick himself back up only to eat a barrage of magical fire from the distance. The mercenary have had his share of killing and he’s got no taste for more if he could help it.

An angry snarl came from the bandit leader as she surge forward with spear in hand, Harald brings back the head of the poleax and used the butt end to parry her attacks. With most of the weight of the poleaxe held at the back the mercenary deftly defends not letting a single strike land, the lull in action was enough for Harald to recover from the initial collision and had grasp the movement of the spear wielding tigress. A thrust aimed at the visor was pushed up by the armoured man’s haft which he followed by using the small spike on the butt end to stab her at the thigh, her screams of pain was interrupted as the flat of the axe hit the side of her face which knocks her down. Harald stomped on her arm as she crawl and reach for the spear she had dropped before mounting her in order to pin down any movement and clobbering her with steel clad fists which renders the tigress unconscious. He drapes the unconscious bandit leader over his shoulder after tying her and make his way towards the others to have them deal with his baggage.

Looking at the others fighting Harald noted how they should’ve made sure to end the fight as quick as possible to avoid counter attacks, second wind and hidden skills of some sort. He couldn’t really blame them since the enemy this time is particularly sturdy, still there are plenty of them there and should’ve capitalized on that fact…

…well, at least that’s that. People of this guild really are monstrous.

[Task 2: 3/10]

17. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

While under the effects of Ganesha’s gravity manipulation, I started gathering cold air generated from the ice spear.

If I couldn’t defeat him, I could at least hinder him. I hastened the creation of a Cold Mist, like what we used in the battlefield before, but in a smaller range, since I wasn’t that far from him.

The mist gathered around me like a shell, and I was about to release it, but…

… my whole body was hit by molten lava.

Although the mist around me tried his best to protect, it couldn’t hold out. The armor was wearing melted and summed up to this damned situation.

F*ck. It’s too hot to make detailed descriptions of the situation!

It was just hot and painful as hell, to sum it up!

I barely hanged on and fell on the ground with my body almost completely scorched.

I have to note for later, bathes of lava are not the best for one’s health.

[Task 2: 4/10]
    OOC: Barely alive, I should say?
    Well, Mirea turned into a puddle of metal, except for her core.
    Kuma has burns all over her body, and a molten armor to make it beter~ But she'll survive~

Ah, there's no confirmation of the boss death, so I leave it to you guys~

LittleFox21, Kysil and Razogul like this.
  18. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    [ -Yoru's PoV- ]

Finally defeating the reaper gang leader, he then looked at his companions and said to them.

(Yoru) - "Let me cry for a bit."

Sigh... I didn't do much in the boss battle. Sigh... I better Rank up as soon as possible. Anyways, I better go check Kynn! Hahaha~ Kynn~ But first.

He got up and went towards Garma's Scythe. Picking it up, he felt the dark energy the same one, Garma was using earlier. Feeling a chill, he immediately stored it in his item box then ponders. While thinking about what he'll say to Kynn, all of a sudden, Lou's cry for help startled him and immediately looked at her direction only to find her punching while Hubo attempting to blow the bone shaped egg. He then rushed towards Lou's side frantically and asked.

(Yoru) - "What the hell is happening?!"
    (Lou) - "Kynn encased herself inside this EGG!! and stripped Brynd of his bones!! Help me open this!"
    (Hubo) - "Just need a small concentrated blast..." *arranging something*
    (Jin) - "BREAK!"
    He was shocked to what he heard from Lou and started questioning himself in why Kynn did that.

Kynn what? Encased herself? Why? So she can't see me anymore? Is that it? Is that the reason? If not, why then? Can someone tell me the reason?!!!

Yoru, slowly losing his mind, slowly walk towards the egg.

Kynn didn't want to see me eh? She could have just said so then. I'm not gonna force her though. If she really didn't want to become my wife then fine. But she should've said so to me in person. No need to do this.... Ha... Ha......

*snap*

Feeling something snap in his mind, he threw a punch towards the egg but instead hit a certain something Hubo was arranging.

(Hubo) - "WAIT, THAT'S A-!"

Hubo yells in hurry. But it was too late.

KRATA-BOOM!

The bomb Yoru hit created a large explosion and a deafning sound. Hubo and Jin immediately ran away when he saw Yoru punching the bomb while Lou enshroud herself with a barrier.

When the dust clear ups, they saw him unscatched while smiling and laughing like a maniac.

(Yoru) - "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS KYNN.... YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID IT TO ME STRAIGHT! I CAN PROBABLY UNDERSTAND THE REASON YOU KNOW~? HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Each punch of his keep getting stronger and stronger but to no avail, nothing is still happening to the egg. He didn't even dented it or even cracked it. But still, he didn't stop punching and didn't even realized what's happening to his body.

His strength increasing little by little at the same time his fur changes color from black into white.

Lou lowers her Barrier and walked towards yoru.

(Lou) - "Oi Furball... Black- guess its white now eh? White Furball!! Stop Punching The Egg!! The Floor is Sinking you Dolt!!!"

Lou then smacks Yoru and Yoru's Face was planted on the egg but still, no crack was formed. Yoru feeling the pain on his face, regained clarity and walked away while deep in thought.

What the hell just happened? And why do I feel much P- WHY IS MY FUR WHITE???!!!! What the hell?!

While asking himself this over and over again, he then heard Lou's voice.

(Lou) - "Guess theres no choice now Huh... Brynd! Stop Mopping around and Just Gather the Bandits bones if you dont like being naked!"
    (Brynd) - "Grrrruu!!!"
    (Lou) - "So what If your Bones were made from an ancient Dragon? Just Get it later when Kynn exits the egg! ....Just bring Kynn to the port for now.... Sigh~"
    (Brynd) - "Grruu!" *bringing Kynn to the port*

Hmm? Anyways, there's nothing I can do to Kynn.... I feel so hopeless.. I Hope nothing bad happens to her.

He then disappeared at where he was standing and run off to somewhere.

When he heard an announcement.

Hmm.... Better do it then.

He then saw a girl fighting the bandits near him and decided to help her.

Given name: Yoru
    Level: 11 (200/10000)
    [ [Task 1] 4/15 - North Gate ]
    @JinVodka @Kysil @Razogul @NiQuinn @Way

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Kysil, Razogul and JinVodka like this.
  19. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the end in sight Kroenen mounted once again and drove towards the enemy camp in an attempt to overtake the fleeing ones. Using his vehicle as a weapon he runs over any bandit he come across with, whether they survive getting smacked by a halftrack at 40mph is not of importance. He’ll just pick them up later on.

Circling a group of stragglers who was left with a choice of surrender or get trampled by metal tracks they started throwing their weapons to the ground, the halftrack stopped and from the back dismounted around seven adventurers riding along with Kroenen to help restrain the bandits. They were searching them for other weapons and tying the bandits up when one of the bandits draw a knife from his boots and stabbed one of adventurers, the bandit was about to steal that adventurer's weapon when his right knee suddenly exploded. Not far from him stood the masked soldier with his pistol drawn and aimed at the would be escapee.

"Have him patched up and get him back to the truck, quickly." Ordered the black-clad soldier to the others who were left stunned by the events.

Fake surrenders must be dealt with accordingly so Kroenen shoot the bandit's other knee while he was still writhing and screaming on the ground before approaching, he then tied the brigand's arms to his back before dragging him at the back of the vehicle. There he made the bandit wear an oxygen mask which he attached to the halftrack's exhaust pipes and watched as the bandit dies suffocating from the poisonous fumes.

"Making things hard for us won't do anything but motivate me to find creative ways to kill you. Now, you over there." Pointing towards the bandit at the back.

"You hid a knife on your sleeve, drop it to the ground nice and easy or I'll tie you up and drag you across the terrain with this vehicle until all that's left is your ankle." Not a threat but a promise by the masked man with a gun.

The bandit in question unveils a dagger from his right sleeve and dropped it with his shaking hands.

"I'm sorry, I-" He was shot dead then and there.

"I'm pretty sure I've made my point about any unsincere surrenders, now please kindly cooperate with us so we can avoid anymore unwanted incidents."

5/15 Task 1, East Gate

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Marys PoV - Medic Tent.

I sat down a bit to rest, one of the apprentice healers gave me a cup of tea, which I greatly appreciated.

"So... How is her status right now?" (Marys)

"She seems stable Marys... I think we won't be having another problem." (Apprentice)

"Are you sure? She seemed pretty stable last time as well." (Marys)

"We-we double-checked this time! The flow of Mana around her is completely normal, and the Chaos and Holy Energies are also stable! We made sure to check everything! The last two times were oversights, but it should be safe now!" (Apprentice)

"Thank the gods... We might be able to rest a little now..." (Marys)

Now, how did this happen? I guess we should go back to when we were retaking the areas near the gates...? We were working on the huge influx of Adventurers that kept on coming while badly hurt, probably from all the fighting that happened when the walls were destroyed.

Then, deafening screams of pain resounded all over the medical area, all healers got scared out of their wits, expecting a curse of sorts to be coming... And instead? Everyone in here had their wounds healed! They didn't magically restore any missing body parts, but just having their wounds closed in an instant was amazing enough.

What next? Well, of course, everyone that was in condition to fight again went back to the fray... We thought we'd have some time of rest since we got this blessing from who knows where, but... Things just had to get more troublesome, hadn't they?

One adventurer brought Hikari in again... Apparently he found her fainted right in front of the medic tent... Atop a big pool of blood and puke. It was scary to see how frail she looked, we took her in and cleaned her up, hoping that whatever was happening to her, was also helped by this thing that healed everyone.

Little did we know how much trouble would that bring... At first she was sleeping soundly, we were enjoying the calm, the tide had turned to our favor, the amount of wounded people we needed to heal was definitely a lot smaller now, we were even taking turns in healing! Turns! I never thought I'd be able to do that in a battlefield!

Alas, Hikari started convulsing... It's a normal occurrence, people that see the horrors of war constantly convulse while having nightmares, we just held her down to make sure she wouldn't fall from her bed, or bite her tongue... Then rifts started appearing, pulling the medics away, dropping them on top of the others, or falling from stupidly high heights... I myself was teleported to the middle of the fight in the southern camp. What the hell was that!?

I hurriedly came back to the tent while praying I wouldn't be attacked, I kept on seeing rifts appearing everywhere on the way and I was really scared of getting sucked in again, but somehow I was lucky enough to get back safely without being pulled, nor finding any bandit... And guess what? Things were stable when I came back! Cheers! Hooray for the madness being over! We even checked the area around Hikari, since apparently she was the source of that, and the Mana flow was stable!

The damage was big though, we lost over half of our supplies, and there was no way to find them, since they could be literally anywhere... Great... At least we'll rest now?

... Not. Suddenly I was pressed down by a huge force, another healer was flung away from the tent, another floated up and hit the ceiling... Talking about the ceiling, a part of it was completely destroyed, as if a force suddenly sucked it towards a single point... Seriously, the hell was that!?

Apparently, the Chaos Energy around Hikari had become unstable and that led to this... I have no idea how some of the healers understand this sort of thing, but I'm glad someone had an explanation for all that...

*sighs* And now here we are, hoping she won't go causing another huge ruckus like these last two... I think I should be glad we didn't lose any healer during this chaos? If there are any gods listening, please let things continue stable... Twice was more than enough for me... Being attacked is one thing, but having all your structure being completely destroyed by your own allies? I don't know if I can handle that...

((Just an insight on how things went by during the times the rifts appeared and the gravity became weird, the area around Hikari was the one that received the biggest damage due to... Well, being near her.

I changed the style a bit since I changed the PoV, I hope it was a fun read!

Oh and... I'm getting troubled by the word limit again! I got 769 this time! Had to change the wording on a few things to get 750! >.<

[No Task - On the Medic Tent]))

Nurman, Clown333, Kysil and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.