Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if we win, the cost is too high. Much too high.

The bloodshed is not unexpected. The pain is tolerable. But the consequences of such actions...she didn't know what to do. Too many thoughts fly through her mind as her newest Guild Staff title sets in. Being the only able bodied staff in the area Blanc had to do her best to organise the clean up from her end.

What should I do to remedy the pain caused by our destruction. No it wasn't only the enemies fault but also our own. Battles were never clean cut. Both sides were responsible for the chaos caused in the frenzy of battle. Perhaps with time we will all heal. Perhaps with time...everything can be healed with time...right?

Elyn is still unconscious in my arms...Sin is still healing both Sio and Jibs...too much information...too many lights flickering...on...off...on...off

A portal appears in the air near the adventurers. They only relax their guard when two familiar (or not so familiar depending on the individual) figures walk out. The twin katana wielding figure immediately runs over to Jibs, she wearily hovers over Jibs muttering under her breathe.

"Ater...you arrived at the perfect time."

"...I suppose." Without waiting for instructions the horned-girl takes Elyn from Blanc's arms and moves closer to the shiny light being emitted from the holy knight.

She stands to the side and stares at the knight at work.

"We need to..."
    A sudden heatwave washes over the adventurers as the nearby elephant boss Ganache...Ganesha in consumed.

"......no matter." She didn't want to continue looking at the mess and turns her head away before nausea starts to form.

Screams from the unfortunate casualties fill the air as they are enveloped. The lava is so unexpected that many don't have the time to react. Whether is is luck or just good timing (aren't they the same?), the pendant on Blanc's collar glows slightly before a transparent shield forms over her those in her vicinity. It is just in time too. Even if her party is further away from the Elephant-kin boss with many arms, the heat would still be unbearably painful. Especially when three of their party weren't in the most healthiest state.

Blanc closes her eyes on instinct as the heat washes over the shield. She takes this chance to search for the adventurers she knew were closer to the now burning corpse of the elephant-kin boss. She hopes with all her heart that they survived...even if it did sound rather improbable. But however improbable there is always the chance that they somehow...somehow made it.

Black...grey...hmm? Red? Ah the lava...wait it shouldn't be...no I-I-I need to check this out.

Snapping her eyes open, the Fan Wielder jumps to her feet and runs across the heat filled land towards the lump of metal she could just make out.

"Keep guard Ater!" She shouts over her shoulder as she jumps over the burning rock.

As expected, no response is heard.

***​

The fan wielder comes back with a lump of metal and a rock shaped thing tucked under her arms. She had wrapped them both up in her white fabric, Blanc carefully sets them down next to Sin as she kneels on the ground lost in thought.

They needed to get to Marie as soon as possible.

If her suspicions are correct. Kuma didn't have much time left.

[Task 1: 6/15]
    [Task 2: 5/10]
    [Task 3: 2/10]
    At East Gate now.
    @Jibs @Zerith @Kuma Desu

2. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

As Yoru mistakenly punch an explosive Hubo attached to the egg encasing Kynn.

"Dammit!!" Jin quickly runs toward to his followers and raises his shield to block the explosion.
    As the smoke clears up, Jin hears Yoru shouting.

"Oh no... is Yoru alright?" Jin was too confused on what to do.
    Suddenly Yoru was stopped by Lou when his fur turns to white. Brynd then proceeds to send Kynn to the port while Yoru suddenly runs off somewhere.

" Um... What about me? " - Bandit Boy
    { You're Coming with me.. } - Lou
    " Yes ma'am.... Knew it... " - Bandit Boy

"What just happened?" Jin titled his head and ask his followers.
    "Don't know?" Bernard shrugs.
    "Hope Kynn is alright..." Presia looks worried.

Boss Shad voice was heard “ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMASTER SPEAKING! TIME TO END THIS BATTLE! YOU HAVE NEW ORDER!”

"Seems like we need to capture the fleeing bandit" Jin looks towards to Hubo and Raz. "Guess we're going separate ways. I'm only Rank E so I can only hunt bandits good luck with capturing the Bandit leader"

"Geez... I don't like capture" Bernard pouted.
    "Bernard don't kill anyone okay, just ask them to surrender if they resist just injured but keep them alive" Jin advises Bernard.
    "Welp... can't be help." Bernard cross his arms.

"Sanie please use you're detection and animal handling to tracks the fleeing bandits." Jin looks to Sanie.
    "Ok!!" Sanie started chanting and birds flock towards her. The birds started to scatter to start the search.

"......Master Vodka, I think some of my traps are triggered by the bandits. We just need to collect them." Lavri stated while holding a map.
    "Nice! good job Lavri" Jin pats Lavri.
    "......." Lavri smiles a bit and disappears towards the traps to capture the bandits trapped into it.

"Fluff, can you use a skill similar to Pied Piper of Hamelin? so you can lead those bandits who gave up towards the port" Jin looks at Fluff.
    "Can do..." Fluff bows and pulls a flute. She started to play a Pied Piper flute as she marches towards the port. Slowly the bandits that are wounded or hiding suddenly where hypnotize and follows Fluff.

"I'm sorry Master Vodka but I'm kinda worried about Kynn can I stay by her side in the port?" Presia said looking at the fleeing Brynd.
    "Sure... you can do what you want..." Jin smiles.
    "Thanks!!" Presia runs toward Brynd.

"Master Vodka!! Let's do that" Bernard shouted with sparkly eyes.
    "Hmm... ok then" Jin take his stance lowering his ax horizontally. Bernard steps on the flat surface of the ax as Jin proceed to swing it towards above with full force.

"YAHOO!!!!" Bernard is thrown to the sky disappearing.
    "Then, I should change my armor... It has full of cracks" Jin takes off his steel armor and helmet. He started to change into light clothes and wear his hoodie. Jin also unequipped his shield and ax to have a higher mobility.

"Then Sanie shall we go hunting?" Jin smiles.
    "Yes let's go!!" Sanie followed Jin as he rushes to the fleeing bandits.

[Task 1: 7/15 - North Gate - Jin hunting fleeing Bandits heading towards Yoru and Levana]
    [Task 3: 3/10 - Jin Vodka's followers are capturing bandits on the town and leading them to the port]
    @AmIaCat @Kysil @Razogul @NiQuinn @Way

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Nurman, ExitedDeviljho, Kysil and 4 others like this.
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((People that can't count should be tossed out of nearest window as soon as possible. Into a cactus field.))

The elephant was... obliterated.

Oops? Can't handle lava bath?

Well then, moving on! Since there's only small fries left, tiny burst of magma was enough to slaughter subjugate them. And it's much easier to prepare than that huge chunk of lava too. I'm pretty sure the client will mind heavily if I start dismantling the town to use as projectiles.

"Lalalalala~♪ firebeam~♪ firebeam~♪ you are already dead~♪ firebeam~♪"

[​IMG]

As for those outside the wall... well, dumbasses tried to attack my tree barrier. The face they make when the trees attacked back was priceless. Don't be impatient, I'll be there soon~ firebeam~♪

[Task 1: 8/15]
    [Task 3: 4/10]
    Still hovering above the castle.

LittleFox21, Nurman, Kysil and 3 others like this.
  4. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

I probably blacked out. I was back into Kuma’s… mind? Soul? World within? Or whatever it may be.

As soon as I arrived, Kuma giggles at me.

“So you almost died too~” (Kuma)

“Don’t lump me together with you, it was an unforeseen situation...”

“Anyway~ How bad is it~?” (Kuma)

“In a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say is 8,5. It’s not that bad, but it’s really far from being good… Even now, I can barely keep you alive by using a little tiny bit of holy power.”

“Wao… That’s less than what I expected.” (Kuma)

“Well, thanks to the Flame Resistance Pendant you had, and the Cold Mist shelling us, the damage wasn’t that bad. A considerable part of the body is gone thanks to the lava, but almost all can be recovered in time…. Though your left arm is beyond repairs. The ears and tail also. Ah, and the hair….”

“Sheesh… I’ll be a mess once I wake up, then~?” (Kuma)

“More or less. Well, at least you can say you bathed in lava and survived!”

“Now that’s a good thing to brag about~” (Kuma)

“I’m sorry I can’t be of much use, since I’m in your body… If it were the me from before, you’d be healed by now.”

“Don’t worry~ Trust Blanc~” (Kuma)

We continued chatting while our body wasn’t healed.

[No Task]

Nurman, ExitedDeviljho, Kysil and 4 others like this.
  5. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Run... I have to run! And so, I run through the endless darkness with my short legs, where is she? I..I have to find her quick, before it's too late. Panting with my unstable breath, I shout out to her with my high pitched voice, hope to find her for a second faster.

"Mom! Mom! Where are you!? Please.... come out.... MOM!"

No matter how much I call out, I could only hear the echo of my own voice, yet I never stopped for a moment. I keep running and running in a never changing scene, did I move forward or had I run in circles? Did I spend a long time or has only a few minutes gone by? Going for what seems a long time in the timeless space, I saw a dark silhouette in the distance. As I come closer to it, I could clearly see a strange monster in ice and the figure of my mother's back.

A wrong step make me trip, I reached my hand out, as I called out to my mother again. Slowly she turn her face to me, shocking enough she was bleeding and wounded, in a whisper said said something in a muted voice. And she turn into black smoke together with the monster. The tears fall from my eyes, something feel stuck in my throat, yet I screamed with all I could for my mother. It has been many years ago, but the pain is still there....

My body change from the body of childhood into the body of present, the black clothed ninja appeared as he hold Sin hostage again, but this the ninja smirked in a dark smile and said:

"Little lady, it's seems you don't treasure you friend here."

"But I did what you said! I never go against you words!"

"I don't care, it's your fault to be weak!"

Before I could say another word, the ninja draw the dagger back and stabbed into Sin's heart from his back.

"SIN!!!"

In panic I sprinted out to Sin, and hold him close to me in my arms.

"Sin! Sin! Sin! Please don't die, Sin... I can't lose you too..."

"Why....? Why.... Sio...?"

As he said that, the tear also fall from his cheek, make my heart hurt even more. I noticed even though he was speaking to me, his eyes was looking towards the ninja should be, fellow his line of sign I also looked at the same direction.

The one I saw, was me.

I woke up with a startled, and soon realised it was all a bad dream. Then Sin saw me awake, he suddenly give me a tight hug.

"Sio, you awake! Thanks god, you are ok."

"I'm fine now just still tired. I'm glad you are fine too."

"You should be mostly fine now, just rest for now Sio. I'm going to heal Jibs, if you need me."

I make a tired smile as Sin turn to heal Jibs, for some reason I'm not only have cold sweat, but this place has really hot.
    Looking after the flying sword I dropped, I noticed the air was moving? Just 20m from my sword nearby the trap hole, perhaps it is some kind of a camouflage? I willed my blood sword to fly speedy to the moving air, than the sword on a hairpin size hit the target, a bit blood confirmed suspicions. I change the sword to it's normal size, and a sudden scream of pain broke the illusion, show the ninja from before with a sword stabbed through the ankle. Ignore whatever pain he going through, I make the sword fly in air, as it drag the ninja on the ground to us.

"B..Blanc..! C..can you tie up the traitor there?"

[Task 1: 9/15]
    [Task 3: 4/10]

@BlancFrost @ExitedDeviljho @Jibs

OOC: I wonder if the ninja will be count as a leader?

6. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ...........Somewhere in the North Gate, the bandits were cowering in fear and hiding inside the town.
    "They are going to kill us" "Mommy.... I want to go home" "Spare us...."

Suddenly a flute song was heard....
    "What is that song?" "It's coming there...."
    "Ah, bunny girl!! A gray bunny girl in a tail coat outfit!!"
    "It's playing flute... why do I feel like I wanted to follow it" "Let's go guys... let's follow the bunny"

One by one the Bandit(peasant) started following the bunny girl playing flute who is actually Fluff.
    A weird march started as the Bandits gather like baby ducks leaving their weapons down, their eyes in the daze.

.......On a hidden alley inside the town.
    "Dammit!! traps trap everywhere!!" "I can't move the rope is tying me up"
    "Someone please help me out this pit" "I stuck here in wall who put glue here!!"

Lavri looks down to the Bandits who were trapped from the rooftops. He begins to throw sleeping darts to each of them and as they fall asleep he tied them with a rope.

'.....Well, I captured many of them. Carrying them would be hard, oh well...'
    Lavri disappear quickly carrying each bandit towards the port one by one. And tying them up tightly making sure they can't move. He repeats this to all his traps laid out earlier.

.......On the sky above the North resident area
    "Ah bandits" Bernard spotted a group of fleeing bandits as he slowly falls to the ground. He pulls his long bow and aims at the Bandits feet and legs. "[Rapid Shoot][Multi Shoot]"

"Gahhh!!" "My feet!! I can't move" "Please save me!!" The 4 injured bandit begs to the other who still unharmed but they just run quickly not looking back.
    Bernard pulls his hoodie and turned it into a parachute. He glides towards the rooftop and grabs his crossbow firing fast in front the fleeing bandit's feet.

"Hey hey~ if you try anything. I won't hesitate to kill you" Bernard grins evilly.
    "You're just a low-level monster" one of the Bandits shouted. Bernard quickly shoots an arrow to his knee.
    "Don't even think about... If not for Master Vodka orders I will kill you trashes" Bernard growls and pointed his crossbow. "Now now~ don't be scared. Those who aren't injured support those who can't walk. Where going to the port okay~" Bernard smiles innocently.

The Bandits started to pick up their wounded comrades and follows Bernard. Some of them whispering on how to deal with the Kobold so they could escape. Suddenly and arrow flew towards them making their cheeks bleed.

"I hope you guys behave~ after all this person is still a low-life monster. I might kill you without a flinch~ right~" Bernard grins as he looks at the bandit as they cower in fear.

......Close to the North Gate
    Bandits started to run towards gate hoping to get as far away as possible.
    "Just further we will be safe" "Were close to the gate!!"

Suddenly a hooded man drops down in front of them. They quickly readied their weapons.
    "Don't block our away!!" "He's an adventurer!!" "His unharmed!!" "We can defeat him!!"

The bandits rushed towards the hooded man raising their weapons while archer aims their bow.
    "*crack crack* Shall we start" Jin quickly runs, knocking the bandits. As he arrives dodging the arrows swiftly at the bandit archers. He proceeds to knock them out unconscious.

"Sanie tie them up" Jin ordered.
    "Yes, Master Vodka..." Sanie chanted and a vine grows to tie up the Bandits arms with their bodies.
    "Wake up!!" Jin shouted loudly making the bandits startle. "I have already captured you... just behave yourself and follow my instructions..."

Before Jin finishes one of the bandits tried to run away.
    "Didn't I say behave!!!" Jin kicks a stone and hit the fleeing bandit.
    The bandit proceeds to return to the others with a lump on his head.

"Follow this goat he will guide you to the port where you will be lock up" Jin pointed to a white goat. "Don't even think about escaping or you will feel my wrath"

Scared from Jin's voice the tied up bandits started to follow the goat to the port

[Task 1: 10/15 - North Gate - Jin hunting fleeing Bandits]
    [Task 3: 5/10 - Jin Vodka's followers are capturing bandits on the town and leading them to the port]
    OOC: almost cutting close to 750 *coughs blood*

7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Sio's weak voice travels towards her as Blanc adjusts the fabric around Kuma's body.

Hmm?

Looking up she sees a figure with a sword stabbed through their leg sliding across the field towards them. It isn't everyday that you would come across this situation. But then again nothing could be considered normal on the battlefield. Just as they thought they had seen it all more...interesting situations crop up that need to be dealt with.

"Rest Sio. Don't push yourself further." She pats Sio on the shoulder gently and makes her way over to the struggling figure.

"...so dirty. I know I should feel something but..." She sighs tiredly. "My friends come first." The fan wielder takes out a length of black fabric from her Item Box and loops it around the black clad figure. Moans of pain come from the figure but Blanc ignores it all.

Finishing off her task with by tying a butterfly knot at the end, she gets up from her kneeling position and brushes the dirt off her dress. The vibrant yellow somehow survived the day...well at least this way she wasn't hard to pinpoint for the Guild Staff currently towards them.

"Blanc! We made it! Your dress really is a good colour."

"Not flashy as all!"

"...take care of that one." She points to the fabric encased figure making a point to ignore their comments. Blanc brushes past them and heads towards the horned-girl in her party. She discusses something quietly with her before gathering her comrades together.

***​
    Nameless Guild Staff P.O.V.

"Why do you carry so much fabric around? Blanc? Blanc?"

The Guild staff turn around to question Blanc some more but find themselves alone.

"Huh...she made her escape already."

"Oh well..." The second staff member spins around in one swift movement and flings out the arrows he had been gathering on their journey towards to East Gate. Ten arrows fly straight across the field and buries itself into its target.

"STAY DOWN I SAY! FOR THE EVER MIG.." His partner jerks him off the boulder and back to reality.

"Did you have to shout out to the world?"

"They were still moving!"

"We are to capture the bandits! Capture!"

".........sorry. I got a little carried away. At least this one is still alive!"

"Yes...this one seems to be a larger problem than the usual bandits...he doesn't seem to be..."

"We will deal with that later."

They both shrug and lug the black lump into the air and back towards the base camp.

"A heave ho
    A heave ho..."

"FOR PETES SAKE!"

"Sorry...wait who is Pete?"

***​
    Blanc P.O.V.

A group of 7 people appear at the entrance of the Medic Tent in the Port area of the village. One of the figures dash forward to the Medic Tent's entrance nearly running into someone exciting the flap. The avoid collusion by milometers as Blanc grasps them tightly on the forearms

"Marie! Marie! Where is Marie?"

"......Blanc hold on a minute. Who is Marie?" The apprentice is confused and tries to wriggle free.

"Blanc..." The Medic in question pulls them apart and pushes her apprentice out of the way of the entrance. "Bring them in."

Nodding in relief, Blanc rushes back to her group and gently takes Kuma from Ater's arms. With Aika carrying Jibs and Ater carrying Elyn on her back, they made for a sorry group of adventurers.

The three injured females are set down on separate beds with care as the Head Medic Marys and her apprentices take over.

"You three should rest up now. They will be fine. Don't worry."

"Thanks Marie." Blanc smiles in appreciation as she collapses on the stool next to an occupied bed.

She notices Sin and Sio had already entered the tent and are chatting quietly with their heads close together.

So sweet.

Growls of protest interrupt the peace as Jade refused to be removed from Elyn's shoulder. He had managed to keep his grip on her all this time and wasn't going to let go easily.

"Oh Jade." Blanc whispers to him softly and slowly eases his claws off her shoulder. "Trust me alright?"

Jade rubs her cheek tiredly before burying his head against her neck. Blanc pats him on the head before sitting back down again. Her eyes wander around the tent as she notices a slight breeze coming from above.

"...a hole? How unusual......" Blancs wandering eyes land on the figure next to her. "... is that Hikari?"

This was not the reunion I had in mind.

[Task 1: 11/15]
    [Task 3: 5/10]

@Jibs @Zerith @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho

OOC: Made it to the tent! Hurrah! Well if Shadow replies about the ninja traitor we can add one to task 2 count.

8. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    DADADADADADADAAN!!!!!!!!!

-----
    Blargh!!!!
    -----S**t!!! Sh*t!!!
    -----F**K!!!!!!!!

DADADDARADARADADAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----
    Aaaaahhh!!!
    -----Shit! Shit!! My limbs!!!
    -----Run----Blargh!!!!

KABOOM!!! KABOOM!!! KABOOOM!!!!

------Splat!! Splat!!
    ------Splat!! Splat!! Splat!! Splat!!

It was in the Eastern Gate.

Amidst the blasts, arrows, and guns. The brigands are feeding themselves to death. It was their retribution for the cries of the people, who they have made suffered, who they have robbed of everything they possessed. It was their turn.

A group of brigands came to across the Eastern Plaza before the gate. At their city, their comrades were slaughtered, devoured , impaled, died in paying their sins. People would say that it was obvious, for their fate is already sealed. As it was their fate for slaughtering the weak and powerless. And their karma will have its due.

Only by seconds, their bodies were torn apart by bullet storm from the vehicle dual machine gun. Blown to pieces and bits due to the explosions and pierced by arrows.

"I'm saved!! I'm saved!! If I could make it, if I could pass the gate, I could run---Blargh!!!!!"

It was by a single arrow.

He was the only one left of his group.

"?!!"
    "Uh...does something matters?" Ichijou asked Crowen as he noticed that the sounds of explosions are suddenly stopped.
    "The arrow is not mine....." Crowen muttered as he barged to the front of the vehicle.
    "Not... yours? What do you--hey!!"
    "It was from front, but... where?" he said as he looking for the direction whence the arrow came from.

Until he noticed, it was up and way up there at the top of the remnants of the Eastern Gate.

"Mas...ter?" he said, not certain. He wasn't sure if it was him but his feelings are telling him that it was definitely him.
    "You mean the Guildmaster? What is he doing here? Shouldn't he be inside the castle, negotiating terms or commanding the adventurers?" Ichijou asked in confusion as he took his binoculars.
    "The only person who could shot 500 yards-to-the-mark with a crossbow." Crowen answered. "I don't know but, I'm pretty sure that it was him."

Ichijou whistled in amazement.

To his rememberings, even in post-medieval warfare, using a crossbow to hit the mark in long range is unbelievably difficult. Range aside, to handle the weapon, to completely suppress recoil itself was almost impossible. Not mention the wind and friction, a marksmen would need years of practice.

And he was standing at the top of the Eastern Gate, shooting down every single one of them.

Often he heard that the Guildmaster was a master in using mechanical weapons and traps. He was a master craftsmen, designer, and scientist. The crossbow aside, it was proven by his other creations, such as mechanical spiders, and the armada of fully-manned and-armed airships.

It was no jest when people rumored that even only one of the airships could even fight a dragon toe-to-toe and prevail.

Assessment :

Aside individual prowess, he was a man who capable to build his own fighting power up to a strategy class.

It was the time when both of them noticed that the mechanical spiders came to approach them, letting out a green light before a familiar voice was heard.

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMASTER SPEAKING! TIME TO END THIS BATTLE! YOU HAVE NEW ORDER!”

It was his.

"And so you heard him~"
    "Yup."
    "Here we go again."
    "Once more...... into the fray."
    "Uh... where do you learn to say something cool like that?"
    "Some great people said that." he answered. "I just quoted it."

From a certain video game cutscene that is, Ichijou said to himself.

"Now, how would we catch them?"
    ----------------------------
    [Task 1: 11/15]
    [Task 3: 5/10]

@Kroenen @ToumaNorstein

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement! Current condition!
    • The bandits ' leaders have been captured. Garma is dead. Gajahgede is inches away from death. And Macangila is unconscious. The three of them have been captured.
    • Task 2 (Capturing bandit's leader) is finished, regardless of the post count.
    • All member is to prioritize on catching up straggler and also runaway bandits. Catch as many as them as possible. Continue the post count as it is.
    • Prioritize the task first, so please minimize the [no task] post. You can post that after all task is over.
    • If everything is over, you are free to post the aftermath story of your char. I will close the raid after that.

LittleFox21, JinVodka, Carm and 8 others like this.
  10. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t have the luxury to check how the other Adventurers were doing. Instead, I fought hard to defend my current position. I was adamant in taking this Lady Rokuya away. Seeing her up close, I could tell that what little armor she had was expensive. Even her weapon was quite the item. Lady Rokuya might prove to be an ideal prisoner in regards to this bandit campaign. Whether she knew anything or not wasn’t important. She looked important enough anyway to warrant the capture.

The very first few bandits who came rushing at me found themselves missing a limb or two. Their blood loss and pain making them collapse. As for the other bandits afterwards, they became cautious. It was in the midst of this when the skies turned a hot shade of red as if the heavens were burning. Without warning, a streak of scarlet flew in the sky leaving a trail of fire that almost looked like a river of flames.

It didn’t go in our direction but somewhere to the East. Even then, the sight weakened the morale of the bandits who were about to come at me.

“Monsters,” came the frightened whisper from one of them. “You are all monsters! Why did you come to our land!? This was not your fight!”

I didn’t bother answering the crazed man. Instead, I summoned a Wraith Hound and again, it instilled fear and confusion amongst my targets. Some even started attacking their comrades. I remained vigilant in case any of them thought of ambushing me.

Suddenly, from my peripheral, I saw the beastman I had seen earlier running towards my location. I couldn’t keep my concentration split so I let him do whatever he came here to do. Any moment now, these bandits would come out of their confused states and come rushing back at me.

I sighed. It was so much easier to kill them off than it was to take them down alive. At the very least, I was glad I already had Lady Rokuya as well as four bandits down for the count. Many were still standing though but I doubt that would remain to be the case.

Hopefully, we were close to ending this whole affair. I wondered if all this was worth it. So much dead today. I wasn’t a mercantile person by nature but was it wrong of me to expect the Masayoris’ to pay us back with something grand for all the bloodshed we made in aiding them?

[Task 1: 12/15]
    [Task 2: Done] <- as stated by the Guildmaster
    [Task 3: 5/10] <- still unchanged from previous post. Just copied it for consistency.

[OOC]: Entry to end of raid: here

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  11. ToumaNorstein

ToumaNorstein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Guild Master ordered us.

It has been a while since the adventurers had redirect their concentration of forces to the other gates. Now we're here with more comrades. Among with the adventurers, I found some of the adventurers are easy to talk, even though their physical capabilities are clearly above me.

Like the guy A, guy B, and lady C here. They're formally a team formed the E-rank, warriors and fighters. They're way above me, both in strength and experiences. Yet they talked with me casually. Following them were guy D, lady E, guy F and G. A muscle head, a fired-up mage, a rogue, and a shield-using swordsman.

And there is Crowen, formally great-bow using archer, now using stalk-grenades and sometimes the Panzerfaust. And for worse, or better, since he's with us I should say, he's doing pretty well with those antiques.

He blow them up.

While I, here, are bound to man this monster.

The Allied Force's Bane, The Fuhrer's Buzz Saw, this double mounted dual machinegun. Spewing bullets while taking care so the gun wouldn't be too overheated.

It's not like that I didn't like my parts but-------

---- it was these bunch who made me feel uneasy.

Shouting and cheering like hot blooded and hardboiled US* soldiers in a hotzone, enjoying the sight of close range explosions, and now, cheering and supporting me as I shot dead a group of bandits who tried to run away from us.

A fireworks, they said.

I'll tell you that all of you certainly had lots of loose screws inside your heads.

Are you stupid? Are inside of your head is nothing but fighting and killing bad people?

I know that you're adventurers but you're a bit embarrassing you know?

That was exception for Crowen, although, he too sometimes are way beyond me.

Once again I admit it.

This is another world.

Just today I saw ice wall, like from Gam* *f **rones rise in a matter of seconds.

I saw an encirclement of trees surrounding the whole town, almost half the height of Tokyo Skytr**, rising from the ground, in a matter of a seconds too.

I wonder if the person who did this were the same person. An all-powerful sage, perhaps?

Again, after that, lava, flying across the sky of the city before crashing and melted everything on its path. I hope that it won't hit anyone from the Guild.

And comes after, were some sort of energy beams targeting brigands who tried to take down the tall tree encirclement.

They're dead.

They're so dead.

Well, I guess I'll just focus on securing the perimeter since we're taking hostages, since Kroenen have shot one of the bandits who pretended to surrender.

The bandits attacked as he gets an opening when we tried to restraint them. When we searched them for weapons, one of them attacked one of us, tried to steal our weapons.

The bandit paid for that soon enough with both of his legs shot at the knees.

"Have him patched up and get him back to the truck, quickly." Kroenen ordered as he shot him for the second time.

He tied the brigand's to the vehicle back, made him wears an oxygen mask which was attached to the halftrack's exhaust pipes and watched as the bandit dies from suffocating. He coughed, and coughed, begging for forgiveness and mercy.

"Making things hard for us won't do anything but motivate me to find creative ways to kill you. Now, you over there." he said, pointing towards the bandit at the back.

"You hid a knife on your sleeve, drop it to the ground nice and easy or I'll tie you up and drag you across the terrain with this vehicle until all that's left is your ankle."

The bandit reveals a dagger from his right sleeve and dropped it with his hands trembling.

"I'm sorry, I-"

He was shot dead then and there.

"I'm pretty sure I've made my point about any insincerity surrenders, now please kindly cooperate with us so we can avoid anymore unwanted incidents." he said in the end.

I think that was normal.

How many adventurers have fallen for their fake play? How many lives has lost to them?

Mercy and forgiveness came after repenting for your misbehavior. And oft not comes for free. And they had betrayed their second chances.

It has to be done.

It was the right thing to do.

--------------------------------
    [Task 1: 13/15]
    [Task 2: -------]
    [Task 3: 6/10]

@Clown333 @Kroenen

Nurman, Abox, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  12. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing her companion, Matthew, regain consciousness and go on the offensive, Nacrene switched gears in her style of combat tightly gripping her two Black Rose daggers. These daggers which drain energy from their victims, strengthening them, and poisoning their victims in the process. These items designed for killing had saved her life more than once and would now do so again.

Watching Matthew’s quills attack the captain, Nacrene took this opportunity to attack D-rank guards, who were considerably weaker than their C-rank foe. Slipping into her cloaking spell while the two guards were distracted by Matthew’s flashy moves, she thrust her daggers into their chests, the blades’ sharpness easily slipping through their armour like a hot knife to butter. Deadly poison coursed through their hearts and veins, their life energy being sucked out and strengthening the weapons, their bodies soon became still and lifeless, the energy transferred to Nacrene, making her spirit power stronger.

As the captain’s gold barrier destroyed the rest of Matthew’s ghost quills, the guards’ bodies fell to the ground, the poison and lack of life energy turning them to dust, leaving just the armour and weapons on the ground. Hardly any noise sounded, due to Fifna muffling the sound through manipulating it with wind magic, so as not to draw the C-rank’s attention. Noticing the guards’ presences had disappeared, the captain turned around to see two piles of dust, along with empty armour and unattended weapons, lying on the ground.
    “Wha’ ya done ta ma guards!?! Where tha’ lass go!?!”
    As the captain was asking this, he strengthened his gold barrier and began sending out a golden mist, searching for Nacrene. Taking this opportunity of the captain being distracted, Matthew drew out his sharp talons and clawed at the barrier.
    *slash* *slash*
    Gaping holes appeared in the barrier and it dissipated for a short while. The captain, having realised his life was in danger of being targeted by Matthew’s talons, he ceased sending out his spirit mist and began remaking his barrier, now facing the ghost spirit, an ugly grimace showing on his old, weathered face. Deciding this to be the best chance the two adventurers were going to have of taking down the C-rank, Nacrene lunged towards the captain’s back and stabbed her two trusty daggers into him, sinking deeply into him and piercing his chest on the other side.
    “Arrrrrrrgh!”
    He yelled out loud as his spirit energy was being drained and poison was pumped into him. Activating second form of Black Rose daggers! After saying this in her mind, the two blades let out a single thorn that pierced her fingers and changed form, growing long, black, thorny vines that grew and wrapped around the captain’s body, restricting his movement whilst piercing his body with the thorns. More poison seeping into his bloodstream, more spirit energy stolen from him and entering Nacrene.
    This one feels it should inform Eternal Daughter that you are reaching a critical point of containing spiritual power. This one suggests that Eternal Daughter cease the attack and retreat, so as to safely absorb the power and cultivate it as your own.
    Very well, Fifna, I’ll retract my daggers.

After their brief discussion, Nacrene removed her daggers from the captain’s body. Before she could retreat to a safer location, though, he turned around upon gaining his freedom and punched her in the gut, sending her flying into the wall behind her with such force that she left a deep impression in it.
    “Urgh!”
    Once she regained her footing from the impact, Nacrene’s body began heating up, a prickling sensation spreading through her, starting from her arms and chest…the places where Rot struck her. Not now! Not here! Wishing for her wounds to stop acting up, knowing that her injuries didn’t fully heal and hid it from Matthew, she forced back the infection and tried to maintain control over her newly gain spirit powers. Unfortunately, the pain from Rot and the recent blow from the captain and wall, left her feeling weak and weary, and so Nacrene fell onto the wall, her back sliding down as her legs buckled beneath her.
    “Mat…thew…I’m sorry…let me rest…a…while…”
    As she spoke to her companion, she began losing consciousness and eventually became still, and sleeping. Fifna came out of Nacrene’s body and switched her outfit to Rhialla’s so she wouldn’t arouse suspicion with her fellow adventurers. Matthew was left with the weakened captain, ready to finish Rhialla’s work…

OOC:
    [Task 1: 14/15]
    [Task 3: 7/10]

Nurman, Razogul, Osamaru and 3 others like this.
  13. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ....In the South Gate

"Hey!! is everyone alright" a Tiger-kin Champion with golden fur shouted while bandaging his wounded shoulder.
    "Amir! Chad! Khan! anyone!!"

"We're still alive Captain Rajur!!" "Macangila-sama is nowhere to be found" "She was chasing a flying bear!!"
    the surviving Tigers started to gather around and carry their wounded allies.

"Then lets find our Leader" Rajur shouted.
    "Yes!! to our godde- cough cough our leader!!!" the tiger group started to walk towards the east gate when suddenly.

"I ADVICE ALL TIGER-KIN TO SURRENDER!!" a voice shouted above them.

"That voice sounded familiar?" "Wait isn't that guy who gives us a warning" "Yeah the guy from earlier!!" the tiger-kin follows the source of the voice and sees an armored man standing on a rooftop.

The armored man with a shield and axe was Jin. He suddenly remembered his intimacy to the tiger. Even though he killed some of the tiger-kin as Soju (Jin disguised as wearing a hoodie with Kroenen). Jin decided to gamble and wear his broken armor again to persuade the tiger-kin.

"We are the great warriors of the Tiger-kin Blood Stripe Gang Surrender is not our option!!" Rajur shouted.
    "Captain is right we will fight to the bitter end!!" "For our godd-- cough cough Macangila-sama" "We will die fighting as an honorable Tigers!!" the Tiger-kin protested.

Jin jumps down from the rooftop and stares eyes to eyes to Rajur. "Are you gonna sacrifice your life to a losing Battle!!"
    "That...." Rajur was conflicted after all they had no chance to win.
    "Then what about your leader Macangila who is already captured by us? are you going to die in vain while she might undergo punishment alone?" Jin questions with a serious tone.
    "I understand we give up" Rajur laid his weapon down and kneels.

The other Tiger-kin started to argue and protested when suddenly a loud roar was heard.
    "SHUT UP YOU IMBECILES!!" Rajur stared to his subordinates with killing intent. "Our leader is already in their hands... are you guys gonna leave Macangila-sama alone? I won't hesitate to accept any punishment as long as it will lessen hers" Rajur stated with full resolve.

"CAPTAIN!!!! we'll follow you forever!!" "Yes sob for sob our goddess" "We will go to onee-sama!!" the tiger-kin started to sob and kneel down.

"Good.... then Warrior what's your name?" Rajur stares to Jin.
    "Jin Vodka is my name, an adventurer"
    "My name is Rajur Taika, one of the captain of the Blood Stripe Gang and an aide to the great Macangila-sama"
    "Nice to meet you too great warrior Rajur"

Jin started to ties up Rajur Taika and his Tiger-kin subordinates and lead them to the port.

"Hmm... your armor is damaged badly what happened to you?" Rajur asks Jin.
    "Well we fought Garma the Reaper Bandit Leader, but I didn't do much" Jin looks down.
    "What do you mean! just being alive from that fight is an honor!! next time if there is any chance lets spare"
    "Sure... but you look strong so I think I will lose"
    "What do you mean by that? you look pretty sturdy you will survive some punches hahaha" Rajur laughs which make Jin laughs also. The Tiger-kin also started to ask Jin about the fight of Garma. They were amazed and scared towards the powerful adventurers that with Jin.

"What about Macangila-oneesama?" "Is she safe" the Tigress ask worriedly to Jin.
    Jin tried to answers but he only heard that Macangila is unconscious. Her being capture is the highest possibility.
    Rajur and the tiger-kin started showing off their armbands with the same color of their leader praising her.

...............At the port

Presia was sitting close to the egg enclosing Kynn.
    She had seen Fluff arriving with bandits in dazed drooling. Lavri dragging bandits with a tired face dropping near the egg exhausted. Bernard humming with frightened bandits following him,

When she suddenly sees a group of Tiger coming laughing.
    ".........?" Presia was confused but noticed Jin with them chatting and laughing. As the Tiger-kin group were confined to the port tied up.

"Presia!!" Sanie runs towards her hugging.
    "Um? what is happening there?" Presia pointed to the Tiger-kin.
    "Well... Jin was able to make the Tiger-kin group surrender with words... but now their chatting and having fun" Sanie said sulking.
    "What...?" Presia was confused.

[Task 1: 14/15 - no add]
    [Task 3: 8/10 - Jin captured some Tiger-kin fanclub group from south!!]
    OOC: For more info about Rajur and his group cause I sadly reach max word count.

14. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew drew back as soon as the [Bandit Captain’s] Spiritual barrier had collapsed. The Gauntlets he wore were a manifestation of his own spiritual power and the barrier was cut through like soft butter. Matthew threw several [Ghost Quills] at the [Bandit Captain] to distract him, and the old man gave a roar of fury as several lodged in his exposed limbs.

Matthew gave a slight grin as he saw the Captain’s eyes glow with rage and raise his sword to charge at him. But before he could, there was a flash of movement from behind the Captain and Rhialla appeared, plunging her daggers into the man’s chest and side. Matthew could see the spiritual cultivation and life-force quickly drain from man, through the daggers. The Captain’s life-force was more tenuous than they had believed, however.

As soon as he was free, the Captain lasted out and struck Rhialla hard, sending her flying across the room. Matthew slipped into the veil in that instant and approached. Now that the [Bandit Captain’s] cultivation had dropped so low, he was unable to sense Matthew as he walked through the spiritual world. The Captain, feeling something was not right, turned from the fallen Rhialla and went wide-eyed when he saw that Matthew had disappeared.

Though he was heavily injured, the Captain managed to regain his calm as his eyes swept the room, looking for any sign of where Matthew had gone. A single drop of sweat beaded on his forehead and slowly fell down is weathered old face. Before the drop could fall, the Captain’s body gave a jerk, and he looked down to see three sharp talons protruding from his left chest, blood slowly dripping from the tips.

The old Captain’s vision blurred for a moment, then he slowly slid to the ground, Matthew’s gauntlet slipping out of his back as he fell. Matthew took several deep breaths and quickly rushed over to Rhialla’s side, checking her vitals. He gave a sigh of relief to see that she was not too heavily injured. It was simply the backlash of absorbing too much spiritual power at once. He gathered the young woman in his arms a stood up to leave, sending a message to his other two partners,

“Hatchy, Faisal, the Captain is dead. Rhialla was injured, I’m bringing her to the Docks, follow with the Hostages if you’ve not headed there already.”

Matthew turned to leave when he heard a light chuckle from behind him. Matthew felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he felt a strange spiritual fluctuation. He turned his head to look into the mad eyes of the [Bandit Captain] as he lay on the ground, not too far away. The Captain gave another chuckle and soon gave a loud, crazed laugh as he coughed up blood. Matthew felt him himself grow cold, and sent urgent message through [Whispering Ghosts],

“Any Guild Members near the Manor in East Block A-21-E, leave the area, IMMEDIATELY!!

He then turned and ran out the door with all his might, not even sparing the old Captain another glance as his mad laughter chased after him. The growing spiritual pressure behind him felt like a burning sun as he sped away, but still, he ran. When the pressure began to shake and tremble, Matthew, still carrying Rhialla, took cover behind a pile of heavy rubble. The pressure continued to build, until finally. It popped. There was a moment of stillness as if the heavens had come to a halt, and then the sound of a massive explosion rocked the city. Huge waves of spiritual power washed over Matthew and nearly threw him from their hiding place.

As quickly as it had started, it was over. Silence descended once more and Matthew sat where he was for a long moment, catching his breath. When he had recovered, he stood and looked back from where He’d come. Where the Manor once stood and several dozen meters surrounding where it had stood, were gone. In their place, a large crater was formed, the sides of which were smoothed over like glass, heat still rising from the surface.

That old fool, in a last ditch attempt to get rid of them, or maybe hide something else, had detonated his own Spiritual Core, and this was the result. Matthew stared at the crater for a long moment, before picking up Rhialla and making his way to the docks.

-------------------------------------

[Task 1: 15/15]
    [Task 3: 9/10]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  15. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    ✤ Port Area [Medic Tent] ✤

A lingering scent from medicine can be smelled even outside the tent, A series of bed that occupied by the patient, and a strange hole that filled the ceiling…wait why is there a big hole there? Maybe Something happened here before we arrived?.....Oh well~ for now is should focus checking the condition and helping around.

Using the nearby chair as a place to sit, I relaxed myself and sits beside sio. From her face complexion, I can tell that her condition is getting better. She is mostly healed up, but for a full recovery, it will take some time, and thus I tell her to have some rest and wait for until she fallen asleep.

Blanc and her party is in the next room, they and the other adventurer really saves sio and my life back then. Looking at their teamwork and friendships back then actually make me amazed hahaha.

And as for Kuma, I heard she was being treated by the best medic here. I don’t know how is her condition now, but I hope she gets better soon.

After getting the permission from the medic, I help around the tent by using my healing magic and giving some of my medicine and potion to them.

✤ Residential Area✤

After done helping around the tent, I took a step outside and visit the Residential area. At one of the abandoned store there, I see a group of bandits Greedily stuffs their bag with the item and gold that the owner left.

(Bandit A)“ “Gyahahaha Great! This is really great ahahaha!”

(Bandit B)“ “Shhh cut it out, idiot! What if one of those adventurer or guard hears you !?” one of the bandits said while Smacking his friend head and continued stuffs his bag.

Using this chance, I quietly snuck behind them and hit their head using my shield before capturing them…

[Task 1: 15/15]
    [Task 3: 10/10]

Clown333, LittleFox21, Nurman and 9 others like this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    War is a terrible thing. It is and always will be a terrible thing. The town of Fujira is one of that silent witness of that very definition of war. Once a peaceful seaside town, it has turned into a scene of destruction due to the sudden attack of a bandit alliance. Swarmed by those scoundrels, the wall of Fujira has failed to serve its purpose. The residential area has been destroyed, leaving only a handful of them barely standing. Numerous live has been snatched away in a short time, leaving many mourning in despair. Even the castle that symbolizes the Masayori Clan’s power fell to the hand of the bandits.

Everything would have been lost if not for the sudden reinforcement from outside of the continent. The Guild. Although late to prevent the bandit overtaking the city, they have done tremendously well to reclaim the town. They reclaimed the fallen gate, recapture the castle and took it as their base of operation, and rescued the many inhabitants of that town. The quick treatment of the many wounded ones in their makeshift hospital by the port area has also saved many lives.

And after that, the war of attrition occurred, resulting in many victims from both sides. Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to make the bandits retreat. They pull out their siege engine and destroyed the walls and gates of the town, leaving it vulnerable to any attack. And attacked the city they did. Of course, the combined force of the local defense force and the Guild answered their request and never even once showing the will to fall back.

A large scale war exploded outside of the town. Blade clashes against blade. Fire exploded here and there. Magic being thrown near and far. Chaos ensued. As victim fell left and right, no one is sure whether there will be an end to the bloodshed.

Only after a while, a sudden change happened. While it is true that casualties were showing on both side, it is beginning to clear to see that the bandit army has received more than the defensive force. Due to the difference of power and might, the number of casualties they sustained stacked up faster than they thought.

When their number quickly dwindles by the minutes, the leader of the alliances started to see the need to show up and take matters in their own hand. Sadly for them, it was far too late. The moment they did that, the damage to their side was just too great. It is only a matter of time for them to be completely annihilated. In fact, it resulted in the death one of their three leaders while the other two were captured alive, although one of them is barely alive due to a sudden attack that also did some friendly fire to the defensive force.

What’s left after that is the mass surrender of the bandit force. While those that showed sign of resistance are taken care of swiftly, the ones that truly show the will to surrender have been captured and will be processed later on.

The scene of the Guild’s member - both adventurer and staff – running around to rescue the remaining survivor in the town could be seen everywhere. While some managed to bring back the survivor, injured or not, other could only recover the body of their beloved one. While the injured are brought to the makeshift hospital area, the dead are collected in one part of the town. That will make it easier for their family to find them and maybe bury or cremated them later on.

The town of Fujira, once a peaceful seaside settlement, has been turned into a scene of war in just one day. Thankfully, the hellish scene only last for one whole day. One terrible whole day. But even after everything has ended, a few mysteries remain. The reason for the small seaside town to be attacked by such monstrous number of enemies. The tenacity of the bandit force that refused to retreat even after seeing the great difference in strength. Those two are only a part of the many mysteries about the sudden attack.

Regardless of any of that, one thing is clear. The Guild has landed on the Far East Continent and have won their first battle. And it will definitely not be their last battle in there. They will face many battles in the mysterious continent that is the Far East Continent. And they will strife to come out as the winner, each time.

That is all. Have a nice day, everyone.

Signed,

Shadow, the Guildmaster

P.S.
    Your reward will be announced shortly after this.
    ===-------------------------------===
    !!-RAID IS CLOSED-!!

17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Verdant Arc's Raid.
    Raid Time: 144 hours (6 days) from when this message is posted.
    Current Raid Day: Day 1.

(sample) Aeternus Map:
    [​IMG]
    Kuda, the evil half of Villan was discovered to have taken over the entirety of the Verdant's Forest, the adventurers should try to defeat its forces that are attacking the guild's allies on the forest, as well as protect Aeternus from the hordes of enemies.

Enemy List:

Forest Enemies:

1. Mutated Moonlight Butterflies - [D-rank]
    Giant butterflies that shine with the light of the moon, their spores can poison the enemies and looking at them directly might blind the observer.

2. Mutated Treants - [C-rank]
    Giant moving trees that are tougher and bigger than usual, their bodies are quite resistent to fire due to the heavy humidity of the forest and their mutation.

3. Gluttonous Carnivorous Plant - [C-rank]
    Plants that are really hard to see, due to blending well with the environment, and easily ambush people that pass near it, their bite is strong enough to instantly behead a person.

4. Dark Will O' Wisps - [C-rank]
    Wisps that shine with a dark light, they can cast a wide variety of dark magic and nature magic, they're also able to confuse people's senses due to their previous role of guiding people through the forest... Until they were corrupted.

5. Corrupted Forest Mole - [B-rank]
    Giant moles that can reach over twice the size of a person, they hide within the ground and sneakily attack dragging the person with them underground, a really swift and deadily monster that can tear most armors to shreds in seconds.

6. Contaminated Spprigans - [A-rank]
    One of the most deadily creatures around, Spriggans are nature spirits that have almost free control over the lives in the forest... Now corrupted, it can wield spirits and every living being on its surroundings to attack their enemies, is commonly found with plenty of Dark Will O' Wisps near it.

+ Reinforcements~

1. Parasite Vines - [C-rank]
    Vines that look very similar to normal ones, they grasp into someone once they pass near, and start corrupting them, making them lose their mind and receive the powers of the forest lord. Can be easily killed if spotted, but it is almost impossible to take somoene back once they have been corrupted.

2. Corrupted Alraunes - [B-rank]
    Plant monsters that exude a strong aroma that can drive males mad, while the normal ones usually use it to satisfy worldly desires, those use it to make people kill themselves or who is near them, also good at making illusions and very good at camouflaging themselves. Usually avoids contact with other females.

3. Contaminated Thorn elementals - [A-rank]
    Elementals of nature that are very similar to wood ones, though they are harder than orichalcum and can easily throw thorns at will in all directions, almost impervious to fire as well due to the thorns capabilities of disattaching themselves from the body and flying away, has extremely high regenerative capabilities.

4. Contaminated Wurms - [A-rank]
    Devastating Wurms that ravage anything on sight, as big as the largest trees, they can devour an elephant in one bite. Really fast and nearly unstoppable destruction machines.

Aeternus Enemies:

1. Suicidal Spiders - [E-rank]
    Small spiders that jump at their enemies to self-destruct. While the explosive power isn't that big, they usually come in big batches, so they can be quite terrifying if left to their own devices.

2. Corrupted Ravens - [E-rank]
    Their biggest danger are the spiders that are usually riding on its back, one of the fastest flying creatures around, can easily spread destruction if it spreads the spiders far enough. Not much of a danger by itself, though it's beak can still break some bones.

3. Contaminated Half Orcs - [D-rank]
    Previous allies of the guild, those half-orcs have been corrupted by Kuda's power and are now his mindless slaves, they are pretty strong and wield a variety of weapons... If possible, it is recommended to incapacitate them instead of killing.

4. Corrupted Goblins - [D-Rank]
    Stronger and faster than most goblins, those small pricks can be quite dangerous with their group tactics, specially if they start shooting with ranged weapons towards the adventurers.

5. Corrupted Snakes - [D-rank]
    Their poison is quite deadily and can paralyze someone completely in only a few minutes, while easy to kill, it's not easy to see a snake in the middle of the chaos of a city, they can very easily sneak a bite into an engaged combatent.

6. Corrupted Gryphons - [C-rank]
    Enourmous beasts that can easily reach twice or thrice a human's size, they are the monsters that are carrying most of the attacking army. Their flight speed is almost impossible to catch up with and they can easily kill by simply ramming their bodies into their opponents, most of them should be carrying enemies to and fro though, so they shouldn't be seen in the deepest parts of the city.

7. Corrupted Serpent Women - [B-rank]
    Similar to Lamias, Serpent Women have a part serpent part humanoid body, though their hair is also full of small snakes. They can spit out poison that can melt the very ground it falls in and have a really hard skin.

+ Reinforcements~

1. Contaminated Kobolds - [E-rank]
    Kobolds from the Kobold villages on Verdant that , they are highly organized and work mainly on ambushing enemies from the darkness.

2. Corrupted Falcons - [D-rank]
    Falcons that are almost as fast as the ravens, but a lot bigger, their main purpose is to carry the Kobolds and Swamp Beetles, but they can also make strong gusts of wind that can throw arrows coming near them away, as well as make a careless adventurer fall from the city.

3. Corrupted Leshys - [C-rank]
    Forest Giants that can control all beings that come from the forest, while their size isn't very big (a Leshy is about 1.5x a human's height), nor is their strength very incredible, they can freely control all sort of creatures under them freely, making the monsters work in perfect organization that works better than any army, making them quite the threat in groups.

4. Corrupted Swamp Beetle - [B-rank]
    A beetle that is highly poisonous on all parts of itself, it's toxicity is enough to melt buildings just by touching them, also has really strong horns and a resistant carapace.

5. Devoured Man - [A-rank]
    A man that was devoured by many forest creatures, but had his soul refuse to accept death, and instead posses all of them, making them merge and become a destructive chimeraic giant that can destroy buildings as if they were made of paper.

Spriggan:
    [​IMG]

Thorn Elemental:
    [​IMG]

Wurm:
    [​IMG]

Leshy:
    [​IMG]

Devoured Man:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhum... Today looks like it will be a peaceful day... Hikari is happy to have some time to relax from time to time...

"Uhn... Hikari, a message for you."

"A message, what is it Manami-chan?"
    *tilts head*

"Dunno, it's from the guildmaster, he said it was urgent to deliver to you... Even asking the people on the cleaning department to do his job... Haa... Well, it's delivered, if you excuse me." *gives a letter*

"Ah! Tha-thank you very much Manami-chan!"
    *bows* "Hi-Hikari appreciates it!"

"Don't mention it~"

Right, so... Let's see what this is...

... Eh? Black mist in Verdant Forest... Forest dwellers being brainwashed... Hordes of monsters coming towards Aeternus... A... An entire Jungle Palace becoming a Dragon with hostages within it... Prepare... Prepare for battle... Right... Now?

Why did Shadow not make an announcement already!? What is Hikari supposed to do with this kind of thing!?

Ah... There is a bit more... Uhn... Do tell your family for me, I don't feel like I should intrude in your house for that...? Official announcement will come about 5 minutes after you receive this...?

Ba-baka! Put this kind of thing on the beginning next time! >.<

Hikari rushed home to tell everyone, by the time Hikari reached the teleport gate, the announcement had started... Hikari hopes everything goes alright...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    !!-RAID IS OPEN-!!
    Announcement! Current condition!
    • The raid will be a battle in 2 fronts, one front will be to protect Aeternus from the incoming enemies, the other will attack the forest to defeat the Forest Boss and save the hostages.
    • Mark if you're in Aeternus or the forest at the end of your post to make it easier for everyone to know where you are, you can detail the position more if you want as well.
    • For the People in Aeternus:
      • E-D Rank members should focus on evacuating the civilians and bringing them to the Temple or the Port.
      • C-A Rank members should focus on fending off the incoming forces.
      • Areas on the map have different characteristics that may change the fight conditions:
        • Temple Area and Corridor towards Airport: Enemies' life force is drained and used to heal allies due to Head Priestess' magic.
        • Maintenance District: Many facilities that guarantee the city's functionality are here, expect heavy monster concentration and avoid using attacks that can cause large amounts of destruction.
        • Residential District: The City's guards (sentinels) will be on this area to help the safe evacuation of the civilians. Make sure to not use any wide destruction attacks in here as well, so as to not harm civilians.
        • Agricultural District: Wide open fields, go wild on it, artillery support from guild's airship might also come on this area.
        • Recreational District: Be careful of enemies' ambushes, there are too many easy to hide places in it. You can also use those to your advantage though.
    • For the People in the Verdant Forest:
      • E-D Rank members should try to rescue any resident of Verdant that they can find that has yet to be corrupted.
      • C-A Rank members should clear a way towards the Forest boss! The Jungle Palace's previous location should be near the center of the Forest, so aim for there!
      • The Black Mist has a strong Dark Energy in it, Dark Magic's effectiveness is increased, Holy Magic effectiveness is decreased, Holy beings should have their life force constantly drained.
      • A wide variety of Illusions should be constantly appearing on the forest, be wary to not get lost or to be fooled into thinking there is a monster on a place there should be an ally in.
    • Normal Raid rules still apply, read them on the first post.
    Extra Rules:
    • Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above. For example: E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster
    • Each member can attack the monster 2 rank above by either help of another member or an event. For example: E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by a buffing magic from someone else. E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by another E-ranked member.

19. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Biel was leisure enjoying her tea and cookies while being accompanied by her slimes which were all over the room.

For outsiders, it would be an interesting sight, of many prismatic balls, which some were skillfully pouring tea for others, while others were enjoying some cookies while delightfully wiggling. There was even one which was holding a thick book with tentacles it had produced out it's body, but even that was just daily occurrence for them.

Biel was taking a break from kneading and hugging a small rainbow slime like it was a cute and soft pillow and taking a sip of her tea when suddenly someone appeared from think air.

Hikari: "Mama! There is a horde of monsters coming to attack Aeternus!!!"

Startled by hearing what Hikari said Biel spat out the tea all over the table.

Biel: "wh-what!? Aeternus is being attacked!?!"

Not paying attention to the rainbow slime which took out a dust cloth to clean the table Biel continue her questions

Biel: "What Happened? What is the situation?"

Hikari waver a bit not being sure what to answer but she decides that it is better to hurry Biel to go to Aeternus as it would be easier to show than explain

Hikari: "Sh-Shadow will make an announcement in a few seconds! He will explain it better than Hikari!"

Biel: "alright! Let's go!"

Biel teleport to the sky above Aeternus just in time to listen to the announcement...
    Not only that, she also can see from above the people of Aeternus starting to evacuate and the horde of monsters approaching the city...

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  20. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    "Finally! After so long... I have returned! Today, I won't do anything but sleep!"

Such shouts could be heard as Lynn walked through the teleportation gate. He seemed happy, but who wouldn't be? After a month of wandering in the desert, civilization was welcomed change. Well, not really, Lynn wouldn't care, if only there was a single night when he could sleep undisturbed by something trying to eat him... Hrrrh... Lynn shuddered as he remembered his sleepless nights. Let's think about something more cheerful!

"Sleep~ Sleep~ Sleep~ Huh? Why is everyone in such a hurry today?"

Before Lynn got a chance to ask anyone, a dark something landed on his face. What do you do when something lands on your face? Well, Lynn pats it of course! And how did this something respond to his gentle pat?

BANG!

It exploded in his face!

What a rude thing... To explode from a single pat. Isn't that just an overreaction? If It was a dragon, Lynn could pardon it, Dragons are cool after all! But what was it? Some ant? Definitely insect! Not cool at all!

"Pay for your sins!"

Lynn shouted as he stomped on and generally smeared the remains of strange creature all over the floor. It only took few seconds before most of the floor around turned purple, sickly yellow or black. Satisfied with his creation, Lynn turned to look where did that bug actually came from. There was no building close by... Could it jump that high? That would be cool... Was it mistake to smear it all over the place?

All of his questions were answered as a crow flew by and threw another bug at him.

BANG!

Sigh... And I wanted to sleep so much... Lynn thought as his mind was getting more and more muddled. Next time I guess?

That was the last thought before his body turned to ash.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    leegood, Kysil, BlancFrost and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.