Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "My lady, it's about time for you to wake up."

"Uhn... I... Oh, for real? You will bother me even in my dreams nya?"

"I'm afraid that's my specialty my lady."

"You surely know how to be annoying nya... Fine, bring me out, might as well go kill some more serpents nya."

"As you desire... What about the bugs though?"

"... I'll leave them to you nya."

Bob brought me back from dream land to the camp, I could see that there were plenty of people being healed and the place was quite hectic nya... I can't really help on that though, so might as well just leave.

I left the tent and noticed... Weren't things here extremely quite nya?

I walked around and saw that no one was really fighting... I grabbed the nearest person and asked.

"Hey hey, why is nobody fighting nya? Where are the mobs nya?"

"Mobs? What's that? Oh, no matter, the enemies seemed to stop attacking and are focusing their fire on the areas near Morian."

"Oh, they want to stop us from making turtle soup nya! I'll bring them all down nya!!!"

"We'll be counting on you then! I heard reports that the place was being swarmed by bugs, so having the help of someone like you will definitely help them!"

"Bugs... I-I'm sorry, I need to go now nya!"

"Good luck!

... Wait, that's the wrong direction, the battlefield is- and she's gone..."

I quickly fled from the scene, no way I'll go to a base full of bugs nya! They can deal with it themselves nya!!

Bob seemed to be chuckling behind me... Ah, whatever, I'll just find some way to punish him later for that.

Eh? What's that? Fighting sounds? Weren't they all supposed to be away nya?

I approached the sounds and saw a man on the ground (@Chocol8 ) surrounded by a few treants and... Are those spirits nya? Since when can I see spirits nya? I got even this much of a cheat nya!?

Oh, I should help him, shouldn't I?

"Hey Bob! Protect the guy on the ground, I'll go kill some treants!"

"By your command."

I quickly ran there, I saw the spirits getting startled by we getting close, but I ignored them and rushed towards the treants, now that I got close, I could see that there were about 15 of them down already, seems like this guy worked hard nya.

I'll just steal the last 5 kills then! Nyahaha! The glory is all mine!

I made a big sword of Ice of about 3 times my size, since it has less volume than the warhammer, it's easier to make one.

I swung it towards the nearest treant and it was cut in half nya! I didn't expect it to work this well! I'm getting better at this!

Bob had already gotten near the guy and making sure to protect him with his flames from any tree coming near, so I just need to kill the rest nya!

They were attacking me, but were too slow, I jumped around left to right, dodging each and every one nya! This is quite fun nya!!!

One beheaded tree~
    Two sliced into pieces~
    Three are now firewood~
    And four were stabbed in the heart-

Eh? Not stabbed? Why did the sword break nya?

Woah! I was attacked by the last one... I was almost hit by a big tree nya! Maybe they're resistant to stabs nya? Then... Freeze up!!!!

I ran towards it and touched my hands on the lower part of the tree, it started to quickly freeze, and before it could react, it was one big Popsicle, yay me! I'm awesome nya!

I went back to the guy in the ground, his spirits seemed to be a lot less wary now that we helped them out nya... I don't really want to carry him nya, so...

"Bob, wake him up nya!"

"Your wish is my command my lady."

The spirits got wary again, but Bob just entered his dream and forcefully pulled him out, good thing he is proficient on that at least nya.

As the guy woke up, I decided to say hi at least.

"Hey, I'm Alice nya, you were sleeping in the middle of treants nya, are you stupid nya?"

OOC: I completely forgot about the mana disrupting aura of Morian... Already posted the story though.

LittleFox21, Chocol8, Zek and 5 others like this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wiping the tear out of my face, I look at Hikari.

Biel: "Who is stopping Morian?.....
    Wait!!! I don't think anyone is!!!"

Getting up and entering my Combat mode I ask Dan and Hii

Biel: "Hii~ Dan~ are you alright to go with me to fight Morian?..."

Dan: "Yes Deri"

Hikari: "Eh? Me? Against Morian!?

I... I don't think I can do it Mama... With the way I currently am, I'd just end up getting in your way... I'm sorry..."

Biel: "No Hikari~ you definitely can help me~ you can help us~
    you are stronger than you think~ "

Gently patting Hikari's hair Biel smiled

Biel: "you helped me many times~ and I t trust you~
    I trust that you are strong enough to fight side by side with us~

Don't worry we will be together with you~
    Protecting each other~"

Hikari: "But... Mama can do so much... Onee-chan as well... I still... I don't know Mama... Can I... Can I really do it?"

Gently caressing Hikari's cheek Biel said

Biel: "Hii~ certainly Me, Dan and Rea can do many things~ But so do you~~
    You can do so many things~ you are strong Hi~ And you are growing stronger at each day~

I am sure you can~ Hii~~
    So please~ Come~ Fight side by side with me~
    let us be together~ Protecting each other~ "

Hikari: "I... Alright Mama... I'll try... I... I'll do my best!"

Biel hug hikari tight and Kiss her forehead.

Biel: "Hii I need you to prepare your things~
    And as Morian Made a aura that hinder mana I will also help you a bit"

Biel give Hikari another kiss on her forehead, this time creating a link between both...
    that way Hikari will be able to absorb Biel's Chaos Energy to refill her Chaos Energy poll when both are near each other.

Hikari: "My... Things?

Uhn... Aren't I already done? I only need my clothes and wand after all... I'm ready when you are Mama!"

Biel: "Okay then~ Let go~~"

teleported the three near where Morian is....

Looking to the Chaotic Battlefield and the angry turtle soup
    Biel Activated her Armor and cast {Blue Moon Bastion}
    A Shining Blue light cover Dancchi and Hikari forming a powerful Barrier arround them....

I wonder when @A5G_Reaper is will finish with her preparations.....

@LittleFox21 @brasca123

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    LittleFox21, Zek, nguuuquaaa and 6 others like this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama teleported us to near Morian... I know I said I was ready, but... Being thrown right in front of him like this is... Scary...

As I looked at him like this... I felt... What... What is this feeling... Why does it look like... Agh! What's this!?

I felt a pain on my head and my vision became cloudy... Ugh, not this, not the first... I saw it before... What is...

"Hii! What's happening?"

"Ah Mama... It's nothing, don't worry, I'm fine now."

"You're really fine!? There isn't anything wrong at all?"

"I'm good Mama... Thank you, sorry for worrying you, let's make a turtle soup now! We can do it!"

Mama seemed to calm down a bit after I said that, I think she wasn't fully convinced, but this will do... I wonder what were those vision... Why did I have this feeling that I had already met this turtle before...?

Well, I guess I won't gain anything from worrying about it, we need to try and find a way to kill it somehow... There has been this weird aura for a while though, it's making it hard to grasp the flow of Mana.

I think I'll be able to do it somehow... For now... We need to destroy the barrier, let's try analyzing the flow of Mana in it... Good thing Morian didn't detect me yet, so I don't have to worry right away about protecting myself against it... Oh, the barrier seems to be maintained mainly by purple eyed Dual Dragons... I think I might be able to handle those, I just need to take care, I wonder if Mama and Onee-chan already know of it by now... Doesn't hurt to say it though.

"Mama, Onee-chan, the barrier seems to be maintained by his Guardian Dragons, I think I can handle them as long as the group isn't too big, should I focus on killing them while you take care of Morian?"

@Bielt @LittleFox21

4. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I shouted in goodwill as the corpse I was swinging around was finally reduced to a crushed pile of skin and bones. It was so fragile. Shady had seemed to vent quite a bit and I left before it was over. When Hikari, Biel, and Danchi appeared near Morian, I knew I was missing out on something fun. I grinned to myself and teleported nearby, overhearing the bit about purple eyed dual dragons.

I'm sure Biel noticed me but decided to keep quiet for some reason. I smiled to myself and went around the battleground, specifically searching for the purple eyed dragons. As I met some, I quickly pummeled them into submission and killed them. There was quite an amount but I had only just started as well. With a grin that didn't quite reach my eyes, I continued rampaging around the battleground, killing purple eyed dragon after purple eyed dragon.

5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    After explaining what Gen needed to do in our siege against Morian, he agreed despite the worry Chidna had initially displayed. However, after some promises, we were able to persuade her to agree as well. I left the family of three to recuperate while I headed towards the battlefield. Riding a dragon made from Dragon Essence, I quickly arrive at the location. A little bit in the distance, I saw Blackie and Agaricus raining terror and fire on the enemies below. As I near my two supporters, I saw that they were fighting with a coal-colored Ancient Treant. Perfect! As Agaricus plucked the leaves from the Ancient Treant, Blackie attacked it with fire blasts. Seeing the coal-colored monster persisting, I rushed towards the monster and punched a ten-ton punch. With a thundering boom, my fist exploded into the tree monster, puncturing it. While my hand was still within the Ancient Treant, I enveloped some simple Fire Essence around my fist which lit the Ancient Treant on fire from the inside.

The Ancient Treant screeched in pain before collapsing. While it burned, I caught a glimpse of a golden pearl-like substance that fell from within the dead monster. Quickly, I picked the object up and examined it. Yes! This was what I was looking for...this was the Seed of Flora - a seed with unimaginable power if consumed. However, that was only one of its properties. The other one...the lesser known property...was that this seed could be planted and give birth to a Treant King. Pocketing the seed into my storage bag, I whistled for Blackie to land. With a leap, I hopped on Blackie's back with Agaricus and we flew towards Camp E behind Jungle Lord's Abode. Time to weaken this Immortal Monster and prepare it for the final kill.

6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps everyone wondered where did I vanished to during the Guild's most important raid up to date.

Well, out of all places I'm at Oakenlake. Specifically in the grove that housed the ancient tree-thingy. Getting access was way easier than I expected. I'm not sure, but it probably had something to do with the new massive goddess statue out there that looks kinda similar with me. Yep, must be a coincidence.

Anyway, I found the Ancient One exhausted - as much as a tree could look exhausted anyway. Still, it greeted me really politely and inquired about Vhera. Surprising how could a tree possessed better manner than most people I know.

To cut to the point, I asked - or demanded, depending on how you see it - its Domain to push back Morian. Naturally it's a huge matter, to a spirit of nature like itself their own Domain is their lifeline. The place under their own absolute control, and their measure of power. If I refuse to give it back later on, it wouldn't have the strength to even object.

Surprisingly, it agreed almost immediately. With a hearthy laugh the Ancient One said that it trust me, and if I desire its small Domain then I would've took it over the first time I'm here. Plus, if it means giving a payback to the "Godforsaken Obsolete Turtle" then it's well worth it.

So, I started the takeover immediately. Would need a while to fully grasp it while at the same time preventing Morian from noticing too early, perhaps a day or two. But surely the others can hold that long?

LittleFox21, Zek, nguuuquaaa and 12 others like this.
  7. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “W-W-What’s this!?”

I shouted as soon as I felt something wrong with me. I check my body but I feel nothing’s wrong with me. My mind is clear too after resting and got some stuff to eat courtesy of the guild. Although the food is tasty, I can’t really taste most of them due to the time. So what happened?

And then I heard it from the people around me. Apparently our enemy has used some sort of mana disrupting spell, making the use of mana much more difficult. No wonder I could feel my flow of mana to my grimoire is being strange and sluggish. That’s what really happened.

I see…..This is bad…..very bad….

So I, a mage, that rely on magic all the time, have their mana flow disrupt. And I have to fight against the monsters out there. That’s suicidal! I almost got killed by a flying serpent and only managed to freeze it in time! I didn’t even kill it! And that was when my mana flow is at normal rate. This is….really suicidal. But….

“…Why are all of you…so motivated?”

Why aren’t you all afraid? Why are you all so brave? What drives you so much?....maybe if I stay in this Guild long enough, I might know, right?.....or live long enough. I’m still….far from accustomed to seeing death coming left and right. But….seeing that they who are on the frontline walking with pride and bravery, I think the least I can do is support them from the back.

“…Oh? Is that Mr. Rald ?”

His usual fully armored appearance made me remember him far easier than the other. He is, after all, one of the people that always wear his armor even inside the tavern. There are some, but his appearance stuck in my mind the most. And also because of how firm he is when telling me not call him a knight.

W-Wait! He’s a front line fighter, right? And he is also much more experienced than me. Maybe…just maybe, I can help him? No, maybe he can help me….

“O-Okay! Elyn, you can do this!....Oh grandmother in heaven, give your little Elyn strength….”

I then with a slight hesitation, walked toward him. When only a few step away from him, I can sensed….anger? Yeah, this is anger from him. D-D-Did something bad happened to him? B-But that is the more reason for me to give assistance….

“M-Mr. Rald!”

I called his name, making the armored man looked at me. That alone was almost enough to make me turn around and escape. But…something within me made me want to stay. Yes, it is the feeling of wanting to help everyone in this raid. To fight together with them.

“A-Are you going to the frontline? C-Can I team up with you?”

He just looked at me without saying anything. Ugh….this is so nerve-wracking….I really wish I am strong enough to just go there by my own.
    ((OOC: @seriouslynope I hope that is enough. I'll wait your reply!))

BlancFrost, Zek, nguuuquaaa and 9 others like this.
  8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] See links below for the pre-raid storyline before reading the actual raid stuff. It’ll make what I wrote for the raid make more sense. XD

Interlude: Return
    Interlude: To the Ash Plains

*put off posting the power-up for a long time and regrets it a lot because now it’s smushed with guild raid*

The master and mistress of the house had been missing for a good three months. Antares frowned, staring at the gate.

Bex clapped him with a paw, “They’ll be back.”

He didn’t answer. They were the best of masters but that didn’t mean the world would be on their side. Antares remembered an old hermit who had always been kind to them; the world hadn’t been good to him.

Near the great tree, the nearly fully-grown firebird trilled musically as it played with the young rabbits.

Life went on.

Then he caught two familiar scents on the wind and his ears shot straight up like an arrow.

Yes, those footsteps.

Ignoring the thump of joy in his chest, he barked, “Get to your positions, everyone!”

As the chatter died down, the gate swung open. Scriptor and Gus passed through. Something about them seemed different, as though they had become more than what they were. The lord’s deep gaze met his in silent approval when he noted the excellent state of the grounds.

Scriptor smiled. “We’re back!”

After the firebird bowled them over and start cooing sweetly in happiness, Scriptor and Gus sat down and talked with Antares, Zara and the others about what had happened since they went on the trip and entered training.

“You don’t look different.” Antares peered at them. Truly, nothing had changed other than the inexplicable sense of… more-ness.

“That’s a good sign,” said Scriptor. “It means we succeeded. Even though it doesn’t look like it, our abilities are much stronger and we can do more things. I can create a teleportation portal now and we stopped by at my papa’s place right after we finished to get married.” She smiled somewhat apologetically, “We couldn’t wait. Oh, and Gus has a new form now!”

“I told you I’d become a dragon,” he said proudly, his gaze warm when he looked down at his wife.

Antares didn’t get why that was a big deal, but speaking of dragons…

He told them about the latest news from the guild. They were taking the offensive and making a stand against Morian.

“Oh no, we can’t miss the guild raid!” she cried, rushing to restock their interspatial storage.

“We can also test out our skills,” he said thoughtfully, picking up after Scriptor’s mad dash into the house.

There were five major points at which guild members were stationed – A: the base of operations near Butterfly Vale; B: the artillery deployment base; C: the supply route between A and B; D: the front line where the strongest members would gather and hold back Morian’s heavy-hitters; and finally E: where Morian was situated.

“We’re still C-Rank, so let’s go to the artillery camp at point B,” she decided.

Gus shrugged, shifting the yanyuedao on his shoulder. “Sounds good to me.”

After dropping off some snacks at the guild headquarters and at the base – hungry stomachs meant hungry fighters and less efficient combat – Scriptor and Gus headed towards the chaos of the battlefront.

Their abilities would likely have a large splash area, so they chose to begin in areas filled with enemies. It would be dangerous, like getting cornered, but they were confident that they had at least this much ability after ascending to immortality.

Gus charged in immediately, landing like a meteor and scattering various insects, serpents, and treants in the radius. He quickly spun in a tight circle, whirling his halberd like a tornado. The dangerous black blade seemed to extend in a deadly spiral of darkness with Gus at the center.

A second after the completed revolutions, the still-charging monsters fell apart in pieces, leaving him standing in the middle of a gigantic circle of blood and bodies.

“You need to work on your control, Gus,” Scriptor reprimanded, standing on the air as comfortably as though on a platform in the sky. What if their allies were nearby? The lower-ranked members of the guild would die!

Blinking, Gus said, “I reduced my power already.”

Strange. Gus was very good about controlling his output – part of it was his discipline and perfectionism when it came to martial arts – since he thought excessive moves as inefficient and unbecoming in a martial artist.

There were so many enemies in the area that it wasn’t long before they climbed over the dead and left the area as populated as ever. Though wary of Gus’ frankly ridiculous attack power, they still came forward.

Scriptor raised her brush, a sigil instantly appearing at the end and hanging in the air, glowing. It was a new and much-appreciated side-effect of her ascension: the ability to cast instantly.

It flew from the tip of her brush and sank down into the ground below her, expanding until it covered an area as large as Gus’ earlier attack.

Then the glow disappeared and an invisible flame swept over the monsters, reducing them instantly to ash.

Gus raised an eyebrow as Scriptor blushed furiously in embarrassment.

“What was that about control,” he asked idly, watching her hide her head in her hands. Chuckling, he pulled a hand away to kiss her lightly on the cheek.

He held her hand and pulled her gently towards the base camp at point B, where the much-stronger dragon-type monsters were.

Still embarrassed, Scriptor muttered to herself, “We should really take those last few quests and move up to B-rank…”

9. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    The remaining Treants were relatively easy to handle through hit and run tactics and well placed mines, the real problems were the numerous Giant Insects and Flying Serpents.

While jumping from branch to branch kiting the Treants towards designated explosion points, the hoards of Giant Insects swarmed me hindering my munavablity. These pest usually aren't a problem with my fire skills, but in order to prevent potential forest fires I restricted it's usage up in the canopies. It was irritating that Flying Serpents were maintaining their distance, only striking when my attention was elsewhere.

Sigh, being responsible is hard.

After finishing off the final Treant I got tired of the cannon fodder's sh*t. Baiting them into a dense overgrowth area that I had previously laced with gunpowder I equiped my Strike armour suit and laid waste with my missiles.

-

I watched as the pulverised serpents and crushed insects fell into the sea of flames...

I guess I launched the napalms instead of the explosives...

Whoops...

Now... What should I do to prevent further spreading?

Explosions!
    [​IMG]

Setting the suit into overdrive and tossing it into the heart of the disaster I ducked into the rainforest and headed back to the clearing where the Ancient Treant remained.

If my memory serves me well, that explosion should blow away the oxygen off putting the fire...

Turning back to the devastation for a final glance.

[​IMG]

Thank God I also brought a warranty with that suit, I guess I'll claim for fire damages...

[​IMG]

-

After a whole day of dealing with extras it's finally time to deal with the Ancient Treant.

Entering the clearing I noticed that the Ancient Treant looked different, it looked more earthly?

Looking around the clearing I noticed a deathly aura, the land seemed to have been corrupted and the absence of the corpses that were there earlier is troubling.

The Ancient Treant turned towards me as I was getting closer. It started shaking and it's back bulged out.

POP!

Hmmm, it grew a torso? I think it levelled up...

[​IMG]

Cracking my knuckles I lowered my posture.

It's time to get this show on the road.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Zek, Clown333, Ainz Ooal Gown and 5 others like this.
  10. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    In the dim light of the moonlight, leaned his back upon the supply cargo, Crowen was seen writing something on his little leather book. He write anything he could remember, just for safety measures.

"Let's took awhile and write what just happened today shall we?" as he said that, he began to move his hand again.

The Raid for Morian - The corrupted forest god.

----1st day of the raid.

The raid has been commenced since the beginning of the day. Despite of my physical condition, I muster my body to fight. Hence, my condition now. Worse than before. Even the guild members told me to get some rest.

Well. I should have listened to them....

Due to my sickness, I couldn't bear the strain of the battle. Once again I succumbed to my illness, left me immobile for the moment. My sight blurred. The heat. Its just more than miracle to survived this battle.

Blown by the treants, grazed by the flying insects, I decided to take rest.

Hopefully, my condition will get worse or better.

So he had written in his book.

"I'm definitely screwed there didn't I?" he said it to himself.

Recuperating his health, Crowen also had witnessed pretty much anything happened on the raid.

The frontline is pretty much could be said as the place where the most of the events happened. Witnessed the power of the top members of the guild always made him awed and relieved.

Power.

Is maybe the only word that could describe everything happened in the frontline.

Chronologically, everything that happened could be written in few lines but...

Never mind.

At the first, it was Balthazzar. A personage with young man with white hair of silver luster appearance, burned by the flames of competition, transformed into demon who slays the never-seemed-to-reduce monsters, after that playing as decoy in the frontline. Flying through the sky, holding the most of the top ranked monsters, which is ridiculously consist of dragons from many type and size. He even had transformed himself to a dragon to aggravate Morian and pressing the odds against Morian himself.

The hobgoblin Gabriel, who versed in Special Class Magic like Summoning, Necromancy and Word Magic, were also dealing with the dragons. Popping them one after one, and one after another. He was pretty sure hyped with the raid.

Biel, seen from far away distance, are dealing directly with the monsters surrounding Morian and Morian himself. What she had left is pretty much was nothingness. Massacre. As she roared in the sky, creating chaos among the monsters and breaking their mind.

There were also some members like Rald who had joined the caravan to protect the supply lines, or some members who are trying to level up their status. Pretty much, they're now also recuperating inside the camp. Rald is maybe the one who stands out among them, for he was seen able to deal blows with dragons with ease. Even the top rosters of the guild praised him.

In addition to that, there were many things happened nearby. As example, monsters are mysteriously frozen in solid ice. And the other is, mysterious explosion that were occurred recently.

Surely, all of the happening here are mystery. But...

"I am pretty sure that the explosion before was caused by black powder though?" as he said to himself.

Returning to the frontline, Hikari, clad in wreathing Flame of Protection, was seen using Magic Spark, and many Strategic Scale Magic dealing enormous to the area. Additionally, she also deal with monsters who got provoked by Balthazzar.

For the time, let's change the place and perspective.

Clearly on the many fronts, there were monsters, and adventurers. Both of them are filling the Vale. Fighting. Died.

In one place, there were some treants that has skewer some adventurers. Corrupted. They're becoming aggressive. More. Due to the miasma released in the whole forest. So the insects and the snake.
    Back in the frontline, Biel, are still releasing her wave of chaos. Dancchi who just arrived some time ago are dealing with dragons. Mysterious enough, upon returning to the camp, the number of her tails are increasing. She looks prettier in one means. Changed appearance perhaps?

But either way, Morian has awakened from its dormant state.

The bladedancer, Sio, dance with her new sword. Releasing her blood lust among the monsters while cleaving them clean. Carm, our Guardian are beating 4 monsters with unwavering stance. Following him, Balthazzar turns to a dragon, resounding his roar. Petrified the monsters surrounding him.

"It was a loud roar. I could hear it from here." so Crowen remarked.

Responding. The awakened Morian roared. Indicating that it was enraged. In one sweep, he destroyed a whole part of a mountain. But fortunately. The leg sweep are stopped by Biel. Letting her waves of attack, the monsters are bowing to her. Presumed, something happened to Dancchi here.... Followed by Biel returns. The lasts of the happenings here is, well, the conflagration of the forest perhaps. But what was happened here just only, Hikari sparks practically burns everything. After that, it was seen that new joiners of the raid began to come for the fray. As example, Momon and his partner Nabe. Or, maybe, you could see adventurers are feasting....or to be precisely, skinning the dragons.

Indeed, after that, there were the treasure hoard lies.

Maybe forgotten to picked up, were the most of the precious parts of a dragon. Talons, pieces of fallen scales, fang, bone, and its heart. All of them were legit to be sold. Crowen already putted some. He will use it for a good purpose.

But it was there....

When the real disaster happened.

When Crowen reached that part. He suddenly feel reluctant to write. Left many blanks with one word only.

Master.....

But what is really happened there?

Let's just say, he was finally snapped.

The only thing he could done for this day, is exterminating the nearby monsters. Flying Insects and Snakes. Additionally Treants. The steel arrow is still perfectly working against them. Only, for increasing the rhythm, Crowen puts some good use of the inventories he had kept.

Example, the Variant Arrows. The arrows given by Master.

The Drill arrows, which has peculiarly shaped tip, is acting like heavy armor piercing. Doing well against trents by drilling a hole in their body. Additional. Fire Arrows burns them afterwards. The Flashbang Arrows made chaos with its loud bang and light burst. And finally, the Explosion Arrows explode them all. Not only that, the traps he received also worked well. Blades sprung and explosions could be heard when monsters triggered the trap mechanism.

Finished his writings, Crowen went back to the camp.

Unnoticed, a piece of paper fallen from the book pages. Something. Just few words is written there.

Plan,

Turtle soup...

Zek, Nurman, nguuuquaaa and 7 others like this.
  11. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    This hard luck of mine really ticks me off sometimes.

Whenever I drop something it always lands in the worst damn possible place. As soon as I buy something, it goes on sale the next day. I'll remember to bring my umbrella one day and it turns out to be sunny all day long. I forget my umbrella and it rains heavily all day long.

And now, I'm being attacked by a homeless looking guy with sharpened pencils. But I'm perfectly calm; people seem to want to kill me when they first meet me all the time. I'm sure it's a common occurrence for everyone

"I’M GONNA KILL!!! I’M GONNA KILL!!! I’M GONNA KILL!!! KILL!!! KILL!!! KILL!!!! KIIILLLLL!!!!!"

Oh, he finally broke.

Ragged Robe Dude smoothly pulls out 6 pencils, 3 on each hand. The smooth transition was surprising; it was smoother than a blonde playboy at a bar.

And, while I was thinking of stupid things like that, Ragged Robe Dude made his first move and lunged directly at me.

"DIEEEEEE!!!"

I know you're trying to kill me; no need to yell it out.

My opponent was a quick one; he immediately swipes at me with his ridiculously sharp pencils, aiming for my chest. I sway to the left and dodge the attack but he then proceeds to throw two of his unrealistically pointy pencils. Instead of slashing them away, I roll to the left, putting trees between us and creating some distance.

Assessment from the first attack:
    Opponent's reflexes and agility are above average but that was expected.
    He is most certainly an experienced fighter since his eyes were searching for openings the entire time with no stop.
    Let see what else...

*CRACK*

Rugged Robe Dude punches his way through the trees, killing an unfortunate member of Mother Nature in the process.

Superior strength too.

Of course, I definitely couldn't take a hit like that head on, or at all for that matter. I evade the strike and once again, I create some distance.

Well then, I've pieced together my plan. Guess I can't run now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT ARE YOU?! A MONKEY?! FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!!"

Unfortunately, I'm not that type of man. I'm the type of man that between eating and sleeping, I'd rather sleep since that takes the least amount of energy.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Rugged Robe Man resumes his attack with another lunge aiming his super sharpened not school approved pencils at my eye.

Oi Oi. Targeting my weak points is fine and all but....

I suddenly take off my jacket and thrust it right in his face with all my might. Using the split second of distraction, I toss my sword slightly in front of me and immediately bound forward to grab his left shoulder and right forearm, sweeping my right leg under his legs. I use the momentum of his initial falling to twirl him midair and push him roughly with his back on the ground. This was one of the techniques that a good friend of mine taught me...I believe she called it...harai tsurikomi ashi.

Argh!

Quickly, I recover my rapier and point it at his face.
    Ragged Robe Man was lying on the ground his face full of disbelief.

"Hey kid...what the hell was that?"

I stay silent and glare at him .
    The ragged robe man has a blank face for a bit before smirking.

"You aren't as weak as you seem are you?"

I wave him off.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just a newly commissioned Rank E Adventurer. You must be overestimating me."

"Ha..HA...AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

The rugged robe man laughs hysterically on the ground before throwing a piece of meat up in the air in which I backed up from. He promptly kept a distance away from me and smiled widely.

"You sir, are an interesting human being but I'm afraid our little playtime is over. Thus I think I'll leave for now!!"

"No you can't do that."

Rugged robe man's expression changes into a frown.

"Don't get cocky just because you got me one time. I could kill you easily."

He threatens. I smile back.

"I know....Its just that...."

The sound of a sinister growl comes from behind him.

"I think one of your expected guests showed up..."

Standing behind him was something that I just knew was going to show up again. Indeed, it was none other than your freindly neighborhoo-

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Dragon.

I end one fight and am faced with another. My luck is just sh*tty isn't it?

[OOC: Exactly 750 words by the way. I should get a title for that;)]

LittleFox21, Zek, Nurman and 8 others like this.
  12. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey you! Yeah, the one who wear red robe. You're a mage right? I know that most mage are having a hard time using they magic skills right now. So only this time will I sell to you a Mana Shooter for a price of 10 Gold. Usually you can only get this weapon for the price of 100 Gold, but since it's a raid season. We try to sell it cheaper. Who? Me? I'm a legitimate merchant who have contract with the guild. I'm look suspicious with my mask? Nonsense! Lots of our top adventurer in the guild is wearing mask and I'm just a fan who imitated them. Thank you for your purchase!"

Man! What a surprised. I was thinking on how to make a profit with this Mana shooter. But then, I found out that today most mage is having a hard time to use their magic skills due to Morian disturbing magic skills.

I don't know about this, because I was busy killing monster with Mana Shooter from the start of the day and busy picking up any Mana Shooter that laying on the ground.

I don't know what is the price of this Mana Shooter. But I can't sell it to high and I can only sell it to E-Rank adventurer. It's much easier to trick newbie than old-timer in the guild.

It's also important for me to change my appearance or else, when the newbie found out that they had been cheated, they surely report it to the guild staff. Well, I'm doing illegal stuff after all. Can't be to greedy.

I'm glad that I pick all those Mana Shooter. Hehehe!

"Hey you! I see that your a mage and can't use your skills. How about buying this Mana Shooter for a price of 10 Gold only? You don't have money? Well, you can also trade for it. An old Water Staff that you use before? Sure, let's trade."

Can't be too picky. Trading is also OK!

"What friggin sh*t you want to trade Y*-G*-*H Card for my Mana Shooter? Oh, this is legendary, Ultra rare card. Sure, I'll take it!"

"Trade your b*lb*s*ur with my Sq**rtle? Dude your in the wrong story!"*Kick!*

"Hey! You looks like a mage! What? You actually a warrior? Why the heck you wear mage robe? So you don't need this Mana Shooter? Well, I could trade 3x Mana Shooter for your Mage robe? Thank you for your purchase!"

I need to hurry and sell all of this Mana Shooter. I need lots of gold after all.

Carm, Zek, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  13. Ainz Ooal Gown

Ainz Ooal Gown 『Supreme Overlord』『Harbringer of Death』

Reading List:
    Link
    A few hours later .. Near Point B - Camp Site ..
    Because of Morian's Mana Disruption, Momon's Perfect Warrior spell was cancelled ..

Nabe: Reporting, Ainz-sama. Enemies spotted near our location. Also, a number of adventurers are engaging them.
    Momon: Good work, Narberal. Since I'm back being a mage, there shouldn't be any issues regarding my safety so stop being so anxious.
    Nabe: B-But Ainz-sama! I am to give my life for you if the situation arises!
    Momon: So, are you saying I'm not capable of protecting you?
    Nabe: --!! Blushes. A-Ainz-sama! To say s-such a t-thing..!
    Momon: Hmm? Is it not the responsibility of me, your Lord, to protect you? Don't worry, I will not let any harm befell you. Smiles.
    Nabe: H-Hai. If that is your will, A-Ainz-sama.
    Momon:M-Mmm. You don't need to tense up, Narberal. So, anything you'd like to add?
    Nabe: Yes. Apparently, the Treants and Ancient Treants have become stronger than usual. I also saw an adventurer confronting one(@Nurman ).
    Momon: Hmm..should we go and check up on--ahhh. It seems we have hostiles approaching.
    A group of Treants are heading towards Nabe and Momon's position with an Ancient Treant leading them..
    Nabe: 5 in total, including their leader. Your command, Ainz-sama.
    Momon: A Rank-C eh? Well, even though the mana's being disrupted, I can still use magic. How 'bout you, Narberal?
    Nabe: It seems I can't use 4th tier and lower spells easily. But I can still take them down with my sword.
    Momon: Good. Can you take care of the small fries? Leave the Ancient to me.
    Nabe: Understood.
    The duo finished their preparations and head off to stop the enemies..

Meanwhile -- Near Ainz and Nabe's location - Albedo's Group ..

Shalltear: T-That maid! Getting excited and all! Mooouuu!
    Aura: Someone's getting jealous here. Well, can't blame her. I mean, just looking at their figures, a winner's already decided. Meh.
    Shalltear: --!! What did you say, shrimp!? Starts emitting a dangerous aura.
    Albedo: Sigh. Stop it, both of you. We are here to observe, not cause a ruckus. And besides, do you think Ainz-sama can't sense our presence? I mean, I'm also mad but, I can't do anything! Mou! </3
    Cocytus: You. Two. Better. Stop. It. Already.
    Mare: N-Nee-chan, can you s-stop teasing S-Shalltear already?
    Aura: Ehhh? Well, since I want to see Ainz-sama's fight, I'll comply.
    Shalltear: You loli elf--!!
    Demiurge: Enough, Shalltear. It's starting.

Back to the confrontation!
    Nabe: Good day, Treants. Athough our time together is gonna be short, entertain me, onegaishimasu. Bows.
    Momon: Heh. Your sarcasm's still good as always, Narberal.
    Nabe: It's not worth praising, Ainz-sama.
    Momon: I'm leaving them to you. Yo, hajimemashite, Ancient Treant-san. Shall we head over there?
    The Ancient Treant roars and charges at Momon..
    Momon: That's rude. Well, can't be helped. Despair Aura I.
    The Ancient hesitated for a few seconds as it felt the skill's effect but it didn't affect it that much.
    Momon: Done with getting its attention. Here, slowpoke!
    Momon dashes a bit away Nabe's position, with the Ancient Treant making pursuit.
    Momon: Mmm. Here should be fine.
    Still charging madly towards the lich, the Ancient picked up speed noticing Momon's movements..
    Momon: Sigh. What did I expect? I wish I could fight some stronger monsters than this one. Hold of Ribs!
    The Ancient Treant was easily stopped, making it flail its long 'arms' wanting to free itself.
    Momon: Can this thing withstand a 3rd tier spell? Well, since I'm bored, I'm gonna play with you. Dragon Lightning!
    A spark of lightning that looked like a dragon flew towards the ancient's left side, burning a part of its swinging arms.
    Momon: Ooops, that was 5th tier---Ho? So you can, eh? Then how about this, Meteor Fall!
    Well, you know what the skill's effect would be, right? :D
    Momon: ....... Eh..? Ehhhhhhh..!? Where did it go!?
    The Ancient Treant was killed instantly, leaving only a huge crater where it once stood..
    Nabe: That was an overkill, Ainz-sama. As expected.
    Momon: --!! N-Narberal!? Are you done already?
    Momon quickly took a peek to where Nabe's fight took place, only to see corpses of treants sliced here and there..
    Momon: .. G-Good work..? Ahh..sorry. You did well, Narberal Gamma. Pats head.
    Nabe: Ehh? EHHHHH!? Ainz-sama--Ainz-sama is patting my head! (\\\\\\\)
    At that time, Momon felt a sudden chill. Like killing intent was being directed towards where the two of them are.

Momon: --!! The hell's that!? Just a--well, I think it's not directed at me...and it was just for a second... Let's head back.
    Nabe: H-Hai, Ainz-sama!

-- Albedo's Group --
    Albedo and Shalltear: ........

OOC: Ahhh. I missed doing this. Hehe. :D

Carm, Zek, Clown333 and 7 others like this.
  14. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Arriving at Point (B), the second day has started and magic seems to be harder to use.

Even so, I did not let myself be dejected and started moving.

This time, I do not plan on using explosives anymore. It is unfortunate, but those things are expensive and used too much materials, I thought dejectedly.

And so, I took out Burizādo and Taiyōkō-sen to start killing.

* * *​

One hour later, a pile of dead treants piled up near me like firewood. It was tiresome, but with this, I can proceed with my plan. I thought with a smirk.

First, I took out barrels of suspicious, bubbling, green liquid and placed them near me.

Then, I called out 5 puppets to dig a deep, circular hole.

It took a while to finish the hole, but I was satisfied with the result and poured in all the green liquid inside the hole, filling it up half-way before stopping.

When I threw in a small branch inside, it quickly disintegrated into nothing. Seeing this, I gave a satisfied smile.

I then surrounded the hole with the corpse of treants and used Fire Magic to create a fist-sized fire.

Noticing how hard it was to cast Fire Magic than usual, I sighed dejectedly before throwing the ball of fire at the treant corpses.

It did not take long for the fire to spread, causing a wall of smoke to cover the hole.

Satisfied, I sent away the puppets and proceeded on the next step.

* * *​

"ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!"

Half an hour later, I once again returned with a horde of monsters following me.

Even though the Treants became more ferocious, they are in the end, trees. So even with their increased ferocity, I, who is a Nine-Tailed Fox and has Advanced Footwork Technique, is still much faster than them.

Once I caught sight of the wall of smoke I made, I quickly rushed into the wall of smoke.

Seeing this, the horde of monsters did not bother stopping and also entered the wall of smoke.

*SHRIEK~!*

Once every last one of them entered, a sharp shriek could be heard coming from inside the wall of smoke.

Inside the hole filled with green liquid, all the monsters could be seen slowly melting away as their dying shriek rang out of the hole, while I stood on top, savoring their dying shrieks.

"Ah, I should not idle around here just to listen to them screaming, time to continue~"

Muttering so, I continued leading horde of monsters inside the hole, causing shrieks to echo throughout Point (B).

Clown333, shad12ow, Carm and 6 others like this.
  15. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    As the curtains of the day slowly rises, Ruriha slowly got up from slumber. The bright radiance of the morning sun robbed off the fatigue he had accumulated the day before this one. Though it could be said that he didn't almost do anything aside from shooting down monsters that happens to come across, coupled that he had a good night's sleep despite being in the open. So it is no wonder that he had such a blissful morning.

"..."

Ruriha remained silent, seemingly examining his surrounding.

Although mentally deranged, he could feel that something was definitely off. No monsters could be seen anywhere in his proximity, except some treants that were permanently rooted on the ground. But in other places, he could clearly sense powerful presences scattered all over.

Ruriha was slightly perplexed as to what is happening, and remained still pondering as to what may be the cause of the abnormality.

A few minutes later, he opened his eyes and started walking straight towards north, the point to which Campsite B and C is found.

"If the bread supplies gets damaged..."

Ruriha grumbled as he worries over the possibility of the stock of bread getting caught up in the battle. He immediately quickens his pace and entered the forest without hesitation.

After a while of walking, he felt that the trees were observing him, as though they were trying to judge his capacity and examining his abiliies. Realizing this, he sharpened his gaze on a certain point. What he was glaring at is a thick, dense tree which stood firmly in its position. Judging by the texture of the bark, and its branches that sprawls out around widely, one could tell that it has been living for a period of time now.

Ruriha initiated a series of magical sequences, which would result into the formation of an advance grade. However, there was a strong force that was thwarting the flow of mana, resulting into a disruption in the activation.

When the grade which exceeded normal grade fired towards the aged tree, what most it could do was scorch a part of the tree. Ruriha noticed this, and clicked his tounge in frustration. He was planning bringing it down with one shot, but with the current circumstance, it would require more than that.

Just a few moments later, the tree, as well as its long branches started to sway, driving the brids that was resting on it away. With that odd movement alone, it could be concluded that it wasn't merely a tree but a treant. And accompanied by its part which indicated a unique exterior, it was a stronger variant or perhaps an evolutionary product.

"So an acient one."

Ruriha announced what was obvious.

Considering the threat it could pose when left be, Ruriha pointed on the Ancient Treant once again. A spherical blueish fire emerged on the tip of his finger, and flew in a straight direction, piercing the treant magnificently, and also causing a wide gaping hole in its body.

However, just a few short seconds later, the hole was immediately filled in.

"This is going to take a while."

scriptor, fuzor100, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  16. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Day One

"Oh! SIN!! I'm here! *Wave hand* Can you heal me?"
    @Monti What Happen to you ! why are you full of blood !?”
    “Ah somehow when I kill the bug their blood sprayed into me.”
    “Sheeeesh Please be careful,it could be dangerous it The blood is get into your injury.
    [Heal] [Cure] This should do it for now”
    “Thanks sin I’ll be careful.”
    “And please use this towel and clean yourself somewhere.”

After done healing monti i back to my spot again………..come to think of it I haven’t see Sio (@Siostar ) since the raid started,I hope there nothing bad happen to her…...

For now I need to Giving as many help as I can and train my barrier so it can’t be easily Shattered like last time….
    I take out my shield that I rarely use from my item box and began Made a barrier on the shield surface,this way I don’t need to worry even the barrier shattered again.
    Then I began to channeling my magic into the Barrier and make it flows Between the barrier and me.yup this should be enough I can feel my barrier stronger than last time.

For the next part,I try to keep my barrier as long as possible while fighting some monster.Monti also help me fight them,monti was strong as a tanker,even a frontal attack from a Giant hercules beetle can’t hurt him.

=====================================================================
    Day Two

I wake up in the morning…….my body feel heavy and sluggish because all the training and fighting yesterday.
    I dragged my feet to announcement board and looks at the current situation.
    It’s look like the monster already stopped attacking Camp (A) and began focusing their attack on Camp (B).
    Yosh I will train my barrier today too I take out my shield again and create a barrier on it…….eh-eh The barrier seems weird compared than yesterday it seems wobbly and funny compared than yesterday.
    I look at the announcement board again

· Morian has released an aura that disrupt magic usage for the remainder of the day. All mana using spell or enchantment will be harder to use. Although not to the point of nullified, they are very difficult to use.

…………..

“Morian you bakaaaaaa !!! just become turtle soup already !!”
    *sigh* who's care,I will just train my barrier like usual.

“MONTI LET’S GO TO CAM-“
    ……Monti was still sleeping peacefully on his tent
    He was hugging his small dragon the dragon seems really comfortable it Make sound “kyrururu” while sleeping…….it’s look like they’re really tired because of the battle yesterday

*Sigh* ah well,im just gonna go there by myself.
    I write a letter for monti and leave some potion for him to use.
    Then I began packing my stuff and head to camp (B)

On the way there im walking while try to making a proper barrier….but it’s hard.....the barrier keep shattered whatever my focus slip……*sigh* damn you turtle soup…

Not long after that i arrived at camp (B)

“psst psst Hey you”
    A shady person was waving at me from back alley,He was wearing mask with something looks like an moustache attached to his mask….this person is Clearly suspicious….
    “Huh,Me ?”
    “Yes,Yes you Come here”
    I don’t know what he want but I tried to come closer.
    “Wanna buy some Mana Shooter ?
    It’s a high quality stuff,just one shot and boom a bug die”
    Yup….he really shady
    “Eh I don’t wanna,try to ask another person”
    “Don’t be like that,I give you some interesting offer
    How about we barter,20 of this thing with that lollipop sword of yours ?”
    “HELL NO “
    “Shhhhh No need to yell,Okay How about One mana shooter For 50 gold ? Usually you can only get this thing with 500 gold…how about it ?”
    “*Sigh* okay then I buy it,give me two…here is the money”
    “Thank you for your purchase! “
    As he said while slowly going back into the back alley.

………..i don’t know who is that but he was really suspicious…..

BlancFrost, scriptor, Zek and 4 others like this.
  17. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching the frantic actions of my, should I call them comrades? I simply cleaned off the bloodstains and other such unpleasantness that plagued my armor. Looking up at the descending leaves from the ancient forest as I moved to point A to point B. The leaves were painted in the colors of a blaze, a conflagration, as they depicted a sunset on the hallow ground. Or perhaps it was a painting of a sunrise, either way the moon will eventually rise and overtake its counterpart, dying the world in a stolen light.

Hearing news about how the use of mana or rather magic was limited I was secretly relieved, after all my techniques even my healing ability were all skills, and as such only used my stamina rather than something as unreliable as mana. I coldly looked onward at the crazed and enraged beast, pitying them on their misfortune of being under the control of a being that they couldn't hope to touch.

Looking at the bad luck of my..... companions? As some who were entirely dependent on mana were struggling to use their spells and other arts. I just looked on at the endless horde of pitiful beasts, as they clamored over each other, the image reminding me of the ocean and its waves that slowly, ever so slowly, chips away at the land.

Were we losing ground? I was not proficient enough in the art of war to properly determine this, all I knew was that the endless horde would not end. Not for me at least. Raising my newly cleaned mace while wearing my likewise newly cleaned armor I charged recklessly into the crowd, into the horde, into death.

Screams of agony were echoing in my head, they remained prevalent despite whatever attempt I tried to dispel them. Annoyed by this unexpected occurrence I was unaware of an attack directed at me, needless to say I was brutally hit, damaged by the claw slash that could sever a tree trunk. Was I lucky? Or was I fortunate? Or was it a miracle? Anyway you look at it I should've died, should've been killed, should've been released.

Yet. And yet. And yet I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't even near death. I looked at my condition with trepidation, with shock, with sadness. This cursed body, this damned medium, this unholy self, was left alive. Was left unscathed despite the overwhelming power of the beasts attack.

I looked up, and saw the others, their attacks, their faults, their selves. I watched on as I slowly got up, my body screaming in pain despite the fact that there was no visible wound. I looked on, without single word, a single breath, I attacked. My blows continued to mercilessly bash into the beast, with each subsequent hit making the animal seem even less recognizable. When I looked down at my work, all that was left in my eyes was blood. The flesh was pummeled to the point of being undiscernible from blood, its bones are god knows where.
    "Ahhhh and I just had this cleaned" Saying such cruel words Carm flicked his mace splaying blood onto the red dyed grass. His face held no disgust, no self-punishment, no regret. Those eyes just looked cruelly onto the rest of the beasts.

Walking, striding towards them, his figure appeared to be that of a demon. A crazed and insane chuckle could be heard from the male.

BlancFrost, Clown333, Zek and 3 others like this.
  18. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    In Choco's dream...

White chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate... All the chocolate in the world! Weeee.. All mine.. Come here chocolate... Wait! Where you going?

Where leaving you! (chocolates)

No you ain't. Come back! Come back! Com--

"--e back!" I shouted as I woke up.

A girl @Totally Not A Clone was staring at me and said, "Hey, I'm Alice nya, you were sleeping in the middle of treants nya, are you stupid nya?"
    "Huh? What?.. Ah treants.. Treants!" As I remembered the treants I was fighting I turned around and looked for them. All I saw were the remains of the battle. But there were some that weren't my doing especially that frozen treants. I looked at the girl named Alice and said.
    "I'm choco and I wasn't sleeping. I just got tired that's all. And I assume you finished what I started since I don't remember freezing one of the treants." I told the girl. I didn't try to fight with her since I was still a bit tired and she did save me when I was unconscious.

"And what happened while I was gone? It seems rather quiet. Where is everyone?" While asking her I called for Bree and Flo and ate some chocolate to help me recover quickly.

OOC: You decide the next flow if you want to team up or anything

19. Deleted member 13809

Deleted member 13809 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I edited the post. I'll divide it now in now into three parts. And the "Extra" would be posted by @Chimpkongzee . Thank you for everyone who reads this! And thank you to the Adventurer's Guild. I had fun writing. :D
    As we began to fight, I finally began to calm down slightly. My desire to kill overflowed and began to cloud my judgements. My desire to kill is ever present but when it overflows, it turns into rage. I had to control my rage so that I can turn it into power.

After his sudden move which had got me to the ground, I had to throw him one of the ‘meat’ I was carrying and retreated for a few distance. He said something about wanting to leave, but how can I let him leave. If he leaves, I won’t get to kill him.

"I think one of your expected guests showed up...", he said while looking at something behind me.

I turned my head slightly to take a glimpse at that something he’s talking about. When I saw it, my smile became wider again. ‘Finally’, I thought. My perfect alibi is here! I thought it won’t be coming here because we’re not that near to their place yet when Cameron stopped me. But now, I have an alibi when the guild came to realize that this fool has disappeared! After killing him, I’ll feed his body to that beast! Dead bodies tell a lot of tales, you know? It’s common to every murderer to deal with the body first before they could get inspected by authority. And this Dragon is the perfect partner in crime. It doesn’t talk, it doesn’t think much, and it’s everyone’s enemy! It’s not weird to get eaten by an enemy! So far, I don’t feel any other presences so I’m sure there are no Time Mages around investigating this for the future yet. If the guild still tries to interrogate me, I’ll just give control to [Dissociative Azuku]. Even though he might have an idea, he doesn’t know exactly what happened, and if he’s asked questions, there’s a high chance that he’ll just respond with something random and stupid… wait, that’s a problem, isn’t it? Anyway, I’ll just have to kill him first and the rest would be dealt with later.

Now, I have to get serious and no more playing. Now that the Dragon is added to the factors, there will no longer be room for mistakes. The first who made the move was Cameron. It seems like he’ll try to flee, but I won’t let him. I threw a pencil at him as a diversion, and dashed towards his back to get him in between me and the Dragon. I know he will realize that anyway so I threw another pencil through the path that he would most likely take. Seeing that, he just focused on avoiding the first pencil. As I was near the angle where he would be in between us, I realized that I wouldn’t make it in time, so immediately jumped towards him to attack in melee. Holding a pencil in my right hand readied for a thrust, I rotated my body twice mid-air to increase the power of the thrust with centrifugal force. He kicked the ground to evade and landed, though not in a position where we're on a straight line, at a place between me and the dragon. Seeing the farce, The Dragon finally decided to join the fray, and raised several stone projectiles and willed it towards us. I tried to dodge them while making my way towards Cameron. Cameron was also dodging them while making his way out. As the wave of stone have gone passed, I quickly jumped towards him again, which he noticed and readied his rapier to pierce through me. I proceeded while I wait for the right timing while he dashed forward at the same time. Just before the rapier could touch me, I willed my body to rotate with a much stronger force, successfully avoiding it, while he proceeded moving forward. I quickly readied my feet and kicked him which landed to his side, but he lessened the impact by jumping away while following the flow of my kick. Once I landed, I realized my mistake. I am now near the approaching Dragon, while Cameron continued to run through the deep of the forest fleeing. The moment I landed I quickly dashed to chase after him as several stone projectile followed behind me. Now that the Dragon Plan is useless, I decided to just kill him with all my might.
    OOC: I'll be back writing after my Job hunt....depending on how it turns out. XD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
    shad12ow, Clown333, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  20. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    The battle against the rampaging treants and other monster are getting intense, but as expected of the adventurer of the Aeternus Guild. Each of them managed to handle the monster to the best of their abilities. I have to do my best too.

"Oi! Have you found that shady merchant yet?"(Random Adventurer 1)

I nock my Fire Arrow at my bow and took aim. I search for any treants that almost die by the attack of the lizardmen and human puppets barraging shot and released my arrow to steal the kill.

"Anyone see a guy wearing brown robe and smiling mask color brown?"(Random Adv 2)

The Fire arrow that I released managed to hit the treants perfectly in the head, burning it down and kill it in the process. Well, the HP of the treant is less than 50 anyway. Easy kill, easy EXP.

"What the heck with this Mana Shooter? It's broke after 10 shot!"(Random Adv 3)

Even though most mage having a hard time using their skills, it's not a problem for me, since I only cast a Fire enchant into my arrow. It is an easy skill that shouldn't be a problem to be cast in this type of situation.

"What? The shady merchant only sell it for 10 gold? Well, he didn't sell it to expensive. If not, we will do our best to hunt that guy for his money. *cough!* But we still try our best to search for him."(Guild Staff)

I can't believe that I sell the gun to Sin at the price of 50 gold. I was only joking and tried to lower it to 10 gold if he refuse but he just bought it and leave it at that. I'm worry that he will got trick by a shady guy in the future...

"That b*st*rd! We are doing our best to protect this camp and kill those monster! But there's a guy who try to gain profit by selling this gun! We must get that guy or I won't be able to sleep in peace.(The guy who trade his Mage robe for my 3x Mana Shooter)

I only managed to increased my level to 20 for this entire evening. This Mana disruption is really preventing me from leveling easier.

I hope tomorrow will be better day.

Zek, Carm, ExitedDeviljho and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.