Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted member 13809

Deleted member 13809 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I divided my post into three parts. This is the second one. @Chimpkongzee will post the third one. :D
    The chase went on for hours while the Earth Dragon occasionally join them. The dragon was persistent and kept pursuing them for some reason.

And now. Somewhere deep in the forest, where several trees can be seen scratched, broken, and punched with a hole, while some even fell to the ground, Cameron and Azukuzucu are still facing one another. They were at a deadlock. Both of them were now exhausted. Nobody was talking and nobody was smiling, too. Azukuzucu’s eyes were still sharp, but his mind was still formulating strategies to kill him, while Cameron’s eyes were determined, thinking of a way to disable him or escape to the guild and report him. He couldn’t just kill him. He doesn’t have any proof to prove that he’s not the one who first assaulted and he also can’t let Mind Mage interrogators to peak through his past.

Azuku was first to move and ran towards his foe, while Cameron prepared to defend, but Azuku suddenly stopped on his tracks. He felt a familiar tugging within him. The pencil in his hand fell, his face made an expression of dread.

Cameron who saw him drop his pencil unconsciously jumped back, perceiving it as another feint for his ploy for another complicated attack. Then he saw the expression on his face. ‘Is it another act?’ was what he thought.

“No…no….no….”, Azuku mumbles and then shouted, “NO!!”

Cameron maintained his guard still wary to whatever he’s going to do, yet he still couldn’t hide his confusion.

“No! Not yet! I’m still not done yet! I still have to kill him! I HAVE TO KILL HIM!!”

He kept saying that to himself, until he finally fell down to his knees. He became expressionless and his eyes turned to that of a dead person’s, but that was only for a moment. His eyes turned clear again as he smiled once again, but this one’s different. It was similar to a child who succeeded in doing a prank.

Cameron just kept observing hesitating whether he should go for it or what, but before he could decide, Azuku suddenly stood up. He looked around with widened eyes until his gaze finally landed on Cameron.

Cameron just stood there curious about the hell that’s going on with him, as he just kept getting weirder and weirder as the time pass by, until Azukuzucu finally decided to speak.

“Umm…..”, he hesitated as he scratched the back of his head,”……sorry?”

After looking around, he thought that maybe he needed to say sorry. Things similar to this would occasionally happen when [Antisocial Azukuzucu] would take over. Once, he woke up in front of a person who’s in the middle of being tortured. The guy looked terrified at him. He said sorry that time, too, and tried to help him, but the guy was already dying, so he couldn’t actually help. And the man, of course, died later that.

“What?”, Cameron asked, wondering if there’s something wrong with his hearing.

“I’m sorry.”

Cameron pondered for a moment what he meant about before replying.

“Man, I think we’re way past that point where you could apologize…why are you apologizing anyway?”

But Azuku was no longer listening. He was picking up the pencil that was lying on the ground. Seeing that, Cameron immediately went on guard, but Azuku just continued and put them on his Item box. He looked around for the other pencils but he did not find them and just frowned. He only have three pencils left.

And then Cameron felt a presence fast approaching. ‘It’s the Dragon again’, he thought.

The Dragon appeared before them and roared. But, Azuku just stared at the Dragon blankly. He pondered for a moment before he pulled out a pencil from his Item box. He threw it and hit the Dragon with the pencil’s eraser part. It then bounced off to the ground unceremoniously.

“…”

“…”

“..!”

Everything went silent for a while. Nobody moved. Cameron just looked at the comical scene with his mouth agape before…

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dragon roared. Azuku looked at Cameron and said,

“…I think we should run now. It looks furious” he said innocently while looking like he’s pondering about something.

Cameron felt like slapping his forehead but he resisted. He can’t do that now!

He’s the first who fled from the place. Azuku followed after him. And the Earth Dragon went after them.

Zek, scriptor, ExitedDeviljho and 5 others like this.
  2. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Recap: Ton v Ancient Treant (?)]

Now then... How do I initiate?

It's hard enough trying to pinpoint a weak spot on a walking tree, but now that it grew a torso, where should I aim?

While thinking about pointless things I felt a small tremor below me, strafing to the left I avoided the root spears and retaliated with three fire balls. Easily blocking my fox fire with it's wooden arm, it's human mouth opened up spewing bullet seeds in rapid succession. Drawing Kachiwari and deflecting a few shots I ducked and weaved while maintaining my distance, it looks like I'm too far away because most of it's shots are strays.

-

It's been half a day and we've been stuck in this stalemate. Aside the occasional ground spikes and an endless barrage of bullet seeds, the Treant seem to have no intention of moving. I've managed to sneak in a few strikes in here and there, but:
    • Slashing at the main body: Useless, even if the blade leaves a cut the Treant would quickly recover
    • Slashing at the human part: Effective, but the fluids that splash out are high acidic, preventing close combat
    • Burning the main body: Useless, it just shrugs it off
    • Burning the human part: Effective, but it's regeneration is ridiculously fast
    The loss of my Strike suit had effectively lowered my fire power expediently, and what's left in my arsenal aren't directly effective against this sort of opponent. However I've noticed that whenever it sustains enough damage the surrounding vegetation wither away at a quicker pace.

Based on my observations I started deploying the scorched earth tactic, drawn from my conclusion that the Treant had enrooted itself, it's recovery speed should be a result of stealing nutrients from it's surroundings. Therefore in theory, if I take out the roots I should be able to cut it's endless stamina. Thank god I don't lack salt or napalm, I should probably steal some of Choco's hidden chocolates to send to Kent (friendly Salt merchant) later.

-

Success!

I've salted the earth and scorched this section of the forest... I worried that I'm starting to sound like a villain...

After I had enough of watching the Treant writhing in agony, I dashed in to beat it into a blood pulp for wasting my dragon hunting time. Upon making my final leap it's body exploded with pus and pollen knocking me back. With my vision clouded I leapt at it again, swinging my fiery drop kick at it's head. But it wasn't there?

BOOM!

A strong impact to my back forced me forward, sending me flying off towards the edge of the clearing. Planting my face into the ground, I quickly recovered and turned to face it.

It grew legs...

The hell? Evolving during a fight? What sort of stupid author wrote this shitty MC?

Touching my back injury I noticed that I was hit quite hard, feeling around I was shocked by my discovery. It wasn't shock due to feeling something, rather, it was the absence of something that gave me the shivers. Looking back at the Treant's arm I figured it out.

There, wedged between it's branches was a glamorous white object, coated in my blood...

Dropping to my knees...

Looking up at the cloudy skies...

The world was dyed red.

"MY TAIL!!!!!!"

Drevart, ExitedDeviljho, Zek and 6 others like this.
  3. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    great, deri.
    everyone was fired up, deri.
    to the point that actual fire pillars raised to the sky, deri.

Reachii was doing her job nicely as expected, deriyo?
    laying low and doing groundwork, deri
    all for the sake of one big checkmate to Morian, deri.
    and Bi was also planning for something big, deri.
    even Hicchan did something big, deri.
    though in her case, she was a bit stupid in her execution, deriyo?

well...
    that left me alone, deri.
    everyone was doing their best, deri.
    but i haven't done anything noteworthy, deri.

so..
    what do i do?
    should i make myself clear?
    i'll rob Morian of its advantage.

the barrier.

[angelic layer]
    ...somehow this feels different too...
    oh, no wings?
    hmm. doesn't matter.
    i can still fly, deri.

and now...
    take this, Morian.
    [coffin]

no, this wasn't an ice coffin i did to LC and Ton back then.
    this one is... pure Initium.
    covered, integrated, invaded, corrupted, devoured the barrier it was so proud of, just by my single flick.
    heh.

a turtle won't defeat a fox.
    twelve tails doesn't mean you're superior than 4 tails!

oops...
    Morian fought back.
    not a surprise, right?
    now let's see whoever of us is victorious in this barrier tug war battle!!

and Reachii, i took Morian's attention from you, deri~
    do your job leisurely, deri~ <3

@Bielt @A5G_Reaper @brasca123 @shad12ow
    (for 5 posts the barrier will be flickering, allowing stuffs like attacks and infiltrations to enter Morian's barrier)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Chimpkongzee

Chimpkongzee 『Heavy Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: @CeRafRos wrote this. I'm just posting it for him

Two people were running through the forest.

Cameron was in the lead while Azukuzucu followed after him.

“Hey”, called Azuku while running.

Cameron just continued running but he was listening. He’s still wary of Azuku and he has to report him to the Guild after he returns. Holding the rapier with his hand, he was ready if ever he attacks.

“Umm…” he continued. “… I think we’re lost?”, said Azuku, oblivious to the fact that he’s the one who brought them here, or more specifically, the other Azuku. But Cameron didn’t know that and was caught off guard.

He unconsciously slapped his forehead, while feeling slightly more fatigued.

True. They were actually lost and Cameron had been running around for a while now, not knowing where he was actually going. Hearing him say that reminded him of his own misfortune. Thinking about all that happened, he was thinking if things could get any worse than this.

While he was thinking all that, an invisible hand came out Azuku’s chest slowly approaching Cameron.

This hand came directly from Azukuzucu’s soul. It can’t be perceived by any other mortal, unless you have divinity, or if you’re a Soul Mage or a Necromancer. It took only a few seconds for it to reach Cameron.

Cameron abruptly stopped running. His body suddenly became paralyzed. He didn’t know what happened but he immediately suspected Azuku. And speak of the devil. Azuku was slowly approaching behind him. He was surprised at the sudden turn of events. He did not even feel any killing intent.

Azuku stopped standing behind Cameron. He raised his hand placing it at the back of Cameron’s head and activated his Original Soul Magic [Amnesia]. Cameron had already lost consciousness at this point.

[Amnesia] is a magic that erases memory directly from the soul.

Azuku erased all of Cameron’s memory involving [AZUKUZUCU].

Normally, he would only use this on [Antisocial Azukuzucu] to make him less troublesome. He lied to the other Azuku about his loss of memory. He could now only use this magic once a months. Before, he could do something even greater than this, like shredding souls and rebuilding them, but because of the incident with the Soul Arch-Mages, he could no longer do any of them now.

If Cameron reported him to the guild, it might become a big incident. So he had to do this.

[Dissociative Azukuzucu] doesn’t like troublesome things after all...

----

Azuku pulled Cameron’s body and hid it within the bushes so that the monster won’t immediately find him to attack him. He picked a lot of leafy branches and used it to cover him. Just as he thought that he was finished. He saw his rapier on the ground. He stared at it for a moment before finally picking it up.

He went back to Cameron and placed the rapier beside him. He’s not interested with the rapier. His pencils were the best after all.

He walked away towards a certain direction to go back to the guild. Not knowing that this path was actually heading towards the opposite of his target destination.

And so, Cameron just slept soundly within the bushes. Unaware of the bees occasionally flying over him...

scriptor, ExitedDeviljho, Zek and 4 others like this.
  5. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eh? What happened? Didn't you hear it nya? The enemies stopped attacking this camp for some reason nya. They're all focusing on the camps near Morian now nya."

"The camps near Morian!? That's really dangerous! We need to go quickly to help! Hurry up Alice!"

He grabbed my hand and started running towards it nya... Why are you simply holding the hand of a maiden like that you dumb idiot! That's embarrassing nya!!

"Bob! Give me a ride! It will be faster this way nya!"

"As you command my lady."

I hopped unto Bob and was ready to leave him in the dust, but...

"Oh, good thinking, you have a horse after all, it will be faster like this!" He hopped unto Bob's back... Right behind me and... Held unto me to not fall!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!

"Wha-what are you doing nya!?"

"I'm just trying to go faster... Of course, it must be hard for him to carry us both like this, I'll make sure to give him some chocolate later to compensate."

This idiot is completely clueless about everything nya!!!!

And like this we quickly got near the point B to fight against the Morian army.

OOC: Not confident if I got your character right, I mainly made him as completely clueless about a girl's personal space because he seemed to be a bit of an airhead from your stories, not sure if that's how you depict him though.

6. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dan set her power around Morian Barrier partially destroying it and making it flicker...

So we need to act fast.

Biel: "Hiii Keep near and snipe as many Purple Dragons you can!

Honey~ marvelous work!
    Also if possible can you keep the dragons away from here making a safe zone?

I will attract Morian's attention!"

Using mind magic I create some parallel minds one to control The barrier around Hikari and other for Dan's.

I also make 10 extra minds for magic casting...

And then shout:

Biel: {Doom Blade!}

Ten dark blood colored orbs appear floating around me...
    Bright red thunders come out of the pulsating orb...

Anything that look at it would have a ominous feeling... The feeling of facing destruction....

The orbs then shine with a black glow and a beam shout out of it, hitting the chest of the nearest dragons...
    Which instantly exploded in a blood Haze leaving only half of their bodies behind....

But before the rest of the dead dragons could fall into the ground... A black vortex surged from where their chests used to be...

The vortexes started to suck the blood Haze and the dragons remains and pulse...

Thudum.... Thudum... Thudum....

Two shinning beams broke out of each vortex hitting two other dragons...

Re starting the process...

While the beam annihilate every enemy in 2 kilometers of distance.

Biel activated her {Overcharge}
    And shot at blinding speed towards Morian....
    Passing through its weakened barrier like if it was glass...

Calling out the Hunger Javelin which shone with bright light answering it's mester call...

Biel leaped into Morian's head, and using the speed of the jump to further strengthen the attack.

As soon as her feet touched the Soup's head, she made a large swing pricing the tip of the Javelin into the oversized Soup's head....

The Javelin turned into a pillar of light, and the impact smashed the turtle into the ground....

A hole half the width of a mountain in the middle of its head....
    And so deep that even the ground bellow him had disappeared....

@shad12ow @LittleFox21 @brasca123 @A5G_Reaper

ExitedDeviljho, Zek, fuzor100 and 4 others like this.
  7. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh!
    i underestimated Morian!
    agh, jeez...
    looks like i'll lose this barrier war, eh?

just when i thought that, Bi shot her chaos, deri.
    it penetrated through our barriers like frail glass, deri.
    and that hit Morian nicely deriyo?
    that gave me the gap to push its barrier down a bit longer!

"can you keep the dragons away from here making a safe zone?
    I will attract Morian's attention!"

uhh, Bi...
    i have my hands tied, deri...
    can't let my concentration slip, deri.
    or my barrier will lose, deriyo!

"m-master... can i have your permission?"
    Midori?
    "i, uh, i think i can be a distraction..."
    okay, deri.
    just be careful with Morian's stray bullets deriyo?
    "y-yes!"

***Midori***

with master's permission i detached myself from her ring. i immediately flew above her and looked for the dragons' position... they were quite scattered around. how can i attract their attention to me and lead them to one spot... ah.

[transform: 3 headed hydra]

"""UGGRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"""
    ah, embarrassing!
    to let out such scream in this unsightly form... but it's for master's sake! for everyone's sake...
    i wasn't able to protect, all i could was to kill everything with my poison miasma even when i didn't want to. but now, master gave me this power. i could even save Chidna's life. now i will protect everyone.

[poison bullets]

i shot my poison bullets and controlled them to find their targets by life force recognitions... there was no chance any single bullet would miss or hit different targets.
    sure all of them hit. to further steal their attention, i let the roar once again...
    it's still embarrassing!

but i had to act like that for everyone's sake... bear with it, Midori!
    i waited until at least 30 dragons surrounded me. for some reason they were... hesitating? was it because of my body? i'm twice bigger than dual dragon after all... so, maybe?
    uhh... must i act like fragile organism again...

can't be helped!

"kyaaaaa~~~ master, help meeeee~"

@brasca123 @Bielt @shad12ow @everyone
    ((ALL DRAGONS ARE BAITED TO MIDORI'S LOCATION: 1 KM WEST OF POINT E. DON'T ATTACK THE GIANT 3 HEADED HYDRA, THAT IS MIDORI))

ExitedDeviljho, Nurman, Zek and 5 others like this.
  8. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    • After completing the quest I decided to go help the Guild with the raid even if this help is small.
      “Since it will benefit mostly me it will be all right to take the risk. According to the information given by the Guild Morian has mana flow disrupting ability. So I won't be able to use my magic freely but still I have a little advantage and it is that my forte isn't magic attacks since I don't know many, but illusions even if they are weak now.” I said it to myself and went towards the [C] mark on the map.
      There I set on the tree and started observing the surroundings. One and a half hour later I spotted an unusual movement on the land. When I began to look closer I saw five giant insects. But unlike usual corps, if I can say so about these creatures, the ones I saw have some illusion spell on them so they would mimicry their surroundings. It seems that their aura was the reason behind their mimicry ability. And what I saw was their movements.
      “It's good that I’m used to the illusion magic from my childhood and can see through some of them.” I thought.
      “Maybe they are the type of the reconnaissance unit?” I said quietly.
      I watched them more closely and found out that they are blind! They use sensors on their antennas to see.
      “Ok, it should be easy to handle I just need to deceive there sense of touch and all will be alright...”
      I casted [Large Mirage] in their area so they won't feel any unusual air movement and quietly went towards them. I killed first and second insect with ease but the third one blocked my short sword with its pincers and crushed it.
      “Crap! They are so strong even though they’re E-rank. Craziness is baad...” I cursed and quickly retreated. “I hate this giant turtle with its mana disrupting aura! I won’t be able to hold the illusion for a long time with such depletion speed... I need to finish it quickly and retreat.”
      When I stopped attacking monster, it stopped moving and swayed it’s antennas in confusion. I picked up a rock and drown out another sword. Then I threw it at the same time not affecting it with illusion so they will be able to sense it. At the same moment the insect moved and slashed with its pincers at the stone. Stone was split in half but at the same time I stabbed monster in the joint between head and its torso, after that I chopped off his head in one slash.
      “Only two remaining and I have about 2/3 of my mana.” I thought and after a while picked up another stone and threw it in such trajectory, so it would flow in between the two remaining monsters. One of the insects was faster than another and slashed at the stone but it was hit without resistance and the slash landed on the other monster and split it into two. But before death the slashed monster managed to slash at the pincer of another and cut it off. The giant insect let out a soundless cry and fell into frenzy and started randomly sashing around. A few nearby trees were turned into sashimi.
      “Um, and what should I do now?” I was staring at this. “Ok, I think I should cast the [Nightmare] Even if it will eat a quarter of the whole mana in my body.” After that I pronounced a quick chant and dark sphere appeared on my hand after that it floated up and quickly flown into the head of the monster. After that the insect stopped for a moment and after that let out a terrified screech. Only it wasn’t silent it was cutting my ears. And it became even more frenzied then before. Five minutes passed and it finally started to feel fatigue and one minute after, it fainted. I was sweating from the mana loss but still managed to come closer and chop off its head. After that I gathered their pincers and walked away as quickly as I could.
      “Crap, I need to level up my magic and expand my mana reserve as quickly as possible...”

Half an hour later I arrived at the Guild HQ.

ExitedDeviljho, Nurman, Zek and 6 others like this.
  9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    The dragons suddenly all roared, stampeding towards a location slightly west of point E where Morian was. A large hydra spread miasma and handily took on the entire horde. (@LittleFox21 )

Shrugging, Gus started to pick off dragons at the back end of the group. Sooner or later they’d get rid of all the sandwiched dragons between them. Meanwhile, Scriptor adjusted her power output to something considerably less dramatic. Defense or mana disruption wasn’t a problem – after becoming immortal, she and Gus had become immune to everything under Immortal-rank and ingesting the primordial elemental essences had only further strengthened them – so she sent well-placed ice spears laced with lightning into key weak points without worry. Still, after a moment, she stopped and pulled a few elemental crystals out of her interspatial storage, pointing her brush in four directions and sending them off. Finally, she pointed her brush at the sky and a large sigil formed overhead, rotating slowly with four interlocked smaller sigils on the border, one for each natural element. With a final burst of light, a shimmering dome seemed to encase the area before it faded away. The sigil covered a large space – more than enough to cover their closest allies nearby – and had the effect of raising elemental defenses for friendlies for a half a day.

It took enough mana from Scriptor that despite her huge reserves, she still had to drink a mana restorative and switch to sniping enemies with low-cost ice spears while her levels regenerated slowly.

Meanwhile, much closer to ground level, Gus was weaving through the monsters with his yanyuedao, trying out all kinds of attacks to get a better understanding and control for his new powers.

For example, the earth dragon’s high defense was seriously difficult. Gus’ darkness-infused blade cracked through its outer scales and skin but couldn’t get to its vitals unless he spent the entire day fighting that same monster and cutting the same spot over and over again. It was much simpler to flicker out of sight and dash in to pierce through its eyes to its brain or send a concussive, ranged air cut into its mouth.

Still, he was much stronger than he had been. His speed was now high enough that he dodged the flying projectiles without a single error when before he’d have come off with a minor scrape or two from near-misses. He also wouldn’t have been able to even dent the earth dragon’s defenses before becoming Immortal.

Since a ring would affect his grip on his weapon, the interspatial storage item Scriptor had given him was a simple jade pendant. He wore it around his neck now and made sure to pick up mostly-intact bodies and anything interesting that happened to catch his attention.

It would make her happy to have more materials for research and maybe have something to cook later. Gus smiled faintly as he quickly cut off a plant dragon’s horns at the base before it noticed him and sent out its pollen. Dragon steak sounded good.

ExitedDeviljho, Nurman, Zek and 4 others like this.
  10. EndlessVoid

EndlessVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stare at the soft brown dirt spread beneath my feet while fiddling with the small round ball of obsidian I always keep stored in my pocket, a last gift from my gran.

Guard duty. It must be the most boring thing ever.

I despair as I look around the empty forest. A newly awakened Earth mage, I didn't expect to be given too much responsibility. but Guard duty? Its just waaaay to boring. I look down to check the map again and make sure I'm where I should be. While sighing in boredum I feel a slight tremble in the ground. My senses related to Earth have been remarkably good since I awakened my talent.

I enjoy the feeling of being almost one of the Earth before I am jolted into action by a sound.

[CHIIIIRP------- CLACK,CLACK CLACK]

I look around in horror to find a Giant Insect looking at me, while it chomps its mandibles excitedly. It looks like a grossly over-sized centipede. A slick slime glistening from those razor sharp mandibles, flying around with its movements.

With a jerk I quickly put into action all 3 spells I learnt in my short introduction at the Mage guild before heading off for this raid.

"Summon Earth Golem!, Sink!, Earth Wall!"
    With exaggerated sweeps of my hand to keep my concentration I feel myself go light-headed from the sudden loss of mana.
    Suddenly with a groan and the sound of rocks earth clumping up and falling a roughly humanoid shape rises out of the earth. Composed of loosely packed earth and being just below my height it looks like it could barely run a mile, much less battle that monstrosity of a centipede in front of me.
    I lurch forward as the ground beneath me sinks by about half a meter, lowering my point of view as my sink spell comes into play. I breath a sigh of relief when my earth wall then activates and a wall of earth 2 metres high and 1 metre deep, made of the same loose earth as my golem rises above the wall of my hole, making me feel slightly safe.

With a mental command I feel the connection between my golem and I strengthen and suddenly he reacts to my commands as I begin to see through his crude mana-sense.

*Earth Golem POV*

I open my eyes to see a world of shifting rainbows. Briefly I am stunned by this view, before shaking my head violently and continuing on.

I can't be getting excited now, I need to beat that giant insect

Looking forward I can see it as a small dark spot within a grey fog, reminiscent of the shape I recall the centipede being.

With heavy steps forward I control the golem as it marches forward slowly, each step depressing the ground by a few inches.

Wow, this golem sure is heavier than it looked. I guess all that dirt must weigh a lot afterall.

With a screech I see the centipede rush at me, its glistening mouth aimed at my earthen head. Raisning up my arms quickly to block it I am too late.
    With a shudder its mandibles sink deep into the Earthen flesh. For a second I cringe before I hear a dull thud.

But this golem doesn't have any hearing?

The I realise that I heard the thud in my real body, and looking through the golem's vision I see that my arms which were too late to save my head impacted the centipedes chitinous plates on the underside of its frontal segment and left deep indents while lifting its body a few feet off of the ground.

Wow, maybe this isn't so bad?!

With excitment at the prospect of this newfound power I make the golem rush towards its stunned figure and rain blow upon blow upon its head. Each strike makes the armoured plates bend a crack little by little, until it struggles up, glistening green bloody dripping to the floor. The centipede rushes at my golem again, but I do little to stop it. I am know I can feel no pain, and the golem doesn't really need a head or heart to live as it is not even alive. Suddenly my mana sense tilts as the golem's leg is promptly cut off at the knee.

With a cry of fright I suddenly wonder how I would defend myself if my golem lay incapacitated and unable to move now. Then witha sickening crunch my fear's are left unabated as the golem collapses onto the mid-section of the centipede. Crushing its central segments as trapping it there as it slowly dies.

Green blood stains the ground as I cut of the magic connection with my golem and it crumbles to a pile of dirt above the prone, still body of the monstrous insect.

*POV Gromdir*

With a quick jump I get out of my little hole and scramble over the wall around it to take in the destruction surrounding me. My face goes green as I puke at the sight of the mutilated insect body.

Ughhh, maybe being bored wasn't so bad.

Just before I sit down to meditate and restore my mana I check my skill levels again.

[Earth Golem Summoning (4/10)] +3, [Earth Wall (2/10)] +1, [Sink (2/10)] +1

ExitedDeviljho, Zek, fuzor100 and 3 others like this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mama asked to snipe the dragons and stay close... Okay then, I guess it's safer like this.

I stayed reasonably near Mama while also being far enough from Morian as the hectic fight with Mama and Morian started, I was... Terrified. Just what's up with that... That turtle is receiving Mama's attacks and... It still stands... The very air trembled with each blow... And yet, it still stood... How was that even possible?

I became afraid... Afraid of Mama losing... I know Mama is strong... I never saw anyone ever beating Mama before, even now she is still cleaning the ground with Morian, but... Even so, it doesn't even die... And I know it will get stronger when it dies... Can we really win this? Can we really... Can we really stop this thing?

*BLAM*

"Kyah!"

A dragon hit on the barrier near me, if it wasn't for Mama's protection, I'd already be dead... Scary... What should I...

"UGGRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Ah, what is... Midori-chan? She is... Attracting the dragons... Then... We need to use this opportunity to kill them... I...

I aimed my wand at them, but... My hand couldn't stop shaking... I couldn't focus... I can't... I can't do it... I can't even control the Mana properly right now... I can't...

???: "Tch, again? It's the second time already girl, give it a rest already."

"Uhn... What? Who?"

Niyari: "Hiinya, it's that being again isn't it?"

"I..."

???: *sighs* "This is the last time, you're just too interesting for me to waste you, but don't go expecting it again."

"Wait, who are... It's gone..."

Niyari: "Did something happen Hiinya? Did they do anything to you?"

"Maybe... Nothing harmful, but... I feel... Calmer now, as if whatever was making me afraid was... No longer here."

Niyari: "Are you sure, nothing happened, really?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you Niyari-chan... Let's focus on the task at hand for now."

Niyari: "Okay... But it's the last time I let this being go nya."

"Okay, I'll keep it in mind then."

I turned towards Morian, I noticed his presence there, but... I trust Mama, it's going to be alright... I'm sure Mama can do it, I should also do my best to help her.

I turned towards Midori-chan and saw all the dragons around her, I couldn't simply shoot aimlessly, or I'd end up hurting her, but... I have enough faith in my aim to hit the dragons even so.

I couldn't make the magic circles due to the Mana disrupting aura of Morian, but I could still shoot it with my wand, I pointed it at the dragons and shouted.

"Love Sign: Master Spark!"

This time I didn't bother with separating a smaller part of my Mana to it, I just let it constantly drain my Mana while going through all those dragons that were near Midori-chan, hopefully getting rid of those will help on making the barrier weaker a bit.

12. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I was still flying back to our main base, I suddenly lost my control of my flytning sword, and falling down towards the ground.

At this rate, I’m gonna clash! Think! Think! Think of something, Xio! The last thing you need to be, is to become a bloody mess on the ground!

As I was still falling, I’m trying to do something with magic, but I couldn't control the mana inside or outside of me.

“Come on, come on, come on! Damn it!!!”

Somehow at least, I created about 20 ice blocks in different sizes. Without thinking, I used the sword still frozen to my feet, and glided over the ice blocks one after another.

“Oh heavens! Even though I always want to try snowboarding, I never meant it as sky-ice-boarding, you know!!”

When my crazy spot stunts was about to end, I used all my willpower to froze the ground, and create a little hill I could land on. I sighed in relief, thinking it's was over after I wasn't falling anymore. However... the next thing I know, I clashed into something with a great speed.

With a sound loud of something crashing into tree, a tail of dirt dust raised from the ground. It's was only after the dust dissolved, that I could see my situation, the thing I crashed into wasn't tree, it was a treant. It seems I snapped it in half…...and I killed it in process…..

Well… at least I survived with a few broken bones only thanks to my armour.

When I look back to the sky I had just been, I was surprised to see the ice blocks I created haven't moved an itch, in fact they were still floating in the sky! Unlike the usual ice magic I use to create ice, these blocks don't need control to stay in the air? And I can feel they are made of a familiar yet a different energy than mana.

I better make it go away, but how….? How should I do it? I should… I should say….. Come back….?

It was as if it could hear what I thought, the ice block, the hill and the frozen turn into the pure energy and….. come back inside me, I think?

Tired and wounded, I dragged myself back to camp [A], then I went to rest for the night and let the healers to deal with my wounds.
    -----------------------------------------
    Next day, I come to know the reason for the accident I had yesterday, of course it's was Morian’s work to make trouble for the adventures.

‘Morian has released an aura that disrupt magic usage for the remainder of the day. All mana using spell or enchantment will be harder to use. Although not to the point of nullified, they are very difficult to use.’

That was written in the poster on the camp walls.

You damned big turtle! I make a soup out of you! I shall cut you into small dice pieces, and then I shall boil, grill and fry you damned turtle! I make you into every dish I know!!!!

Just as I was about to leave, I heard a cute voice of a girl, couldn't stop my curiosity, I looked over from where the voice come from. I saw a mage girl(@Zerith) standing in front of the guilds ‘Armour Man’(@seriouslynope)

“A-Are you going to the frontline? C-Can I team up with you?”

Said the girl, afterwards a long unbearably silence come in between then, couldn't let the poor girl wait like that, so I added a few comment in theirs conversion.

“Rald, even though she look very weak, she may be useful to do some small things, you don't have time to do. I think it's a good chance for her, to learn some experience from you, so don't refuse her without thinking about it.”

After I go beside the girl to whisper something in her ears.

“Rald seems to be a lonely guy in the guild, if you can, try to make him fall for you~ And use all the guts you have in this raid,if you want to survive this raid.

Looking the funny face of the girl, I knew my teasing was worth it. Without waiting for any reply, I go out towards the battle in camp.

What I didn't know, was that I will find the same newcomer in white under some bushes.(@Chimpkongzee)

Well…. I may as well carry him to the camp.

BlancFrost, Zerith, Nurman and 10 others like this.
  13. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    “M-Mr. Rald!”

A voice calls to me as I leave for the artillery installation, snapping me out of a rage induced trance that focused my attention to a singular goal of seeing the opponent crushed beneath my foot. I looked at where the voice came from.

“A-Are you going to the frontline? C-Can I team up with you?”

The figure is that of a bookish young lady, if I recall correctly her name was Eli...Elyn or something. A new recruit tossed into the fray and will likely end up dead, buried in mud and gore with no one remembering how they die or why they were even here in the first place, one look and this one clearly does not belong here. Then again, a lot of the members of this guild looks like they will die a dog's death when tossed in the middle of the battlefield yet they seem to do more than hold their own. This girl's a mage though, not as powerful as the other young ladies of the guild so she'll definitely die if she get back there with this aura that disrupts magic around.

“Rald, even though she look very weak, she may be useful to do some small things, you don't have time to do. I think it's a good chance for her, to learn some experience from you, so don't refuse her without thinking about it.” Out of nowhere this girl shows up, it's that bread loving boy's lover.

"Nice of you to show up, was worried you'll start murdering the people on our side again." A sharp tongued response I aimed at the sharp tongued lady. She then decided to approach the girl in glasses and whispered a few words.

“Rald seems to be a lonely guy in the guild, if you can, try to make him fall for you~ And use all the guts you have in this raid,if you want to survive this raid." ...it's not a whisper if the others can hear it clearly. Seeing the flustered face of the book girl made the bread lover's guardian laugh.

"Don't you have someone to babysit you trap loving devil? Anyway, you there book girl! Are you sure about what you said? I tend to go where the fighting is at its worse so you better make sure that you can keep up, the consequence if you don’t is death for one or both of us." This might look like me scaring the newbie but there's a truth to that. We need soldiers today, not kids who need someone to look out for them.

"Y-Yes! I m-mean, yes, sir! I will do my best! I h-hope I won't slow you down! Please count on me to support you with some Fire or Ice spell, M-Mr. Rald!" This girl made no efforts in hiding the fact that this is the first ever battle she’s been involved with. Hopefully she won’t freeze up once the fighting starts.

“I’m not your commanding officer, no need to call me sir.” We head for the artillery camp.

The artillery camp was more alive than ever since this battle has started. The cannons were firing non-stop, the concentrated effort of the enemy forces to break this camp is apparent. Wounded and dead personnel was being transported, armed men going to the field to replace the ones that fall and the ones that were spent without even a guarantee seeing home. This is war.

“Hey kid, listen. We will go to the front, stay behind me, keep no more than at arm’s length away from my back, move with me, use me as a shield. If I tell you to duck, you duck, no questions asked. Cast your spells as you normally do and I’ll keep the enemies off you, I will tell you to get your head down and once I do all you have to do is to just cast your biggest spell. Signal me once you finished and I’ll be the one who’ll get down and you do your thing.” General plan of our action. I’ll be using Rules 10 and 13 at their simple and composed configuration as the base to protect my charge, I’ll add a rule or two as I deem necessary once the situation requires it.

"O-Oh, got is, sir! I m-mean Mr.Rald! I'll see what I can do but my cast time is long due to the mana disruption. You...might have to stall them longer." The girl responded, that's what I had in mind to begin with but it's good that she's aware of her limitation quite early on.

And thus, we head to where the enemies were.

[OOC] @Zerith, your ball now...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    BlancFrost, Nurman, Zek and 9 others like this.
  14. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad that I have met Mr. Rald. He seems to be very experienced. But…even the most experienced came back all injured. Does that mean that the one that have no experienced will….not come back at all?....No, no, no! Elyn, get that thought out of your mind! You’ll come back alive! You can do it!

But….it is such a dangerous place, right? I mean, the more we get to the front line, the more….horror I see. Corpses of our fellow adventurer, the Guild’s human puppet (how in heaven’s name can they got those!? Isn’t making those very difficult?) that was in pieces, or our enemy’s that has been either chopped up, exploded, or just turn into something unknown. I remembered I almost throw up again just walking. This…will not be a pretty job.

That reminds me. That lady from before, the sword carrying lady, looked to be the same rank as Mr. Rald. Uhm….Ms. Xio ( @Siostar ), if I’m not mistaken. She….looks strong. Even to my untrained eyes, she has the aura of a warrior. Mr. Rald also has one, but the two has different atmosphere around it. It was like….uhm….no, I can’t compare them to anything. The two are very different. But…why did she say that? Make him f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fall for me!? T-T-That’s unt-t-t-thinkable! I don’t even remember the last time I talk with a man. Do I look like trying to make him fall for me? I don’t me-

“Kid! Are you listening to me?”

A yell snapped me from my own thinking. It seems like I was too busy with my own pondering that his words failed to register into my mind. I could feel my face flushed as I remembered what I was thinking moments ago.

“I-I’m sorry, Mr. Rald!”

“If you can’t do this, just go back to the camp.”

“I’m sorry! I’ll listen!”

A short silence then came over us. A slight groan came from the man under the suit of armor. Tears started to well up at the edge of my eyes. I….have never been so embarrassed before. This is war and I was thinking of stupid thing. I need to keep up with him.

“…you better make sure that you can keep up, the consequence if you don’t is death for one or both of us.”

When his words rang inside my mind, I could understand truly why he was angry. He risked his life when bringing me here. And I….need to respect that. I need to prove my worth. To fight together. To survive. I then, as many times before. Slapped my own two cheeks to keep me focus. It hurts, but it helped me to focus.

“…You finished or what?”

“Yes, sir! I m-mean, yes, Mr. Rald!”

Somehow I kept referring him with the wrong phrase.

“Then see over there,” said Mr. Rald with his armored finger pointing at something while the two of us were hidden behind a tree.

On the place he pointed stood a group of five treants commanded by a single elder treant. I almost dropped my jaw as I saw that.

“We’ll attack them.”

Are you kidding me!? Just the two of us!?....Uhm….but, I think we can do it. And since they are made from wood, fire spell is of course the answer. But….I need more than just fire pellets to do that. And fire pillar will only be able to defeat one of them….Actually, there is a small possibilities that it will not be able to kill it right away. I need something big. Something powerful. And….I think I know what to do.

“Your expression said that you know what to do. Do I get that right?”

“…Yes, I do. But….I need time. And….quite a lot.”

“Tell me the plan.”

“Uhm….I will use Fire Storm. It is a wide area attack and will call down fire rain that will ignite them. The area of effect is wide and the effect will have the best chance of killing them in one strike. The fire will last long too.”

I took a deep breath before continuing.

“But…the casting time is long. Not to mention that there is that mana disruption in the area. You will need to stall them. What do you think, Mr. Rald?”

That’s the most I could do at the moment. I looked at him with worry after I finished proposing my idea.

((OOC: Hope that is enough for you. Your turn now @seriouslynope !))

15. Ainz Ooal Gown

Ainz Ooal Gown 『Supreme Overlord』『Harbringer of Death』

Reading List:
    Link
    Point B - Near Camp Site --
    Momon: Sigh. I'm still doing this alone eh? Do those adventurers hate partying with me or what? Narberal..
    Nabe: H-Hai, Ainz-sama..?
    Momon: ... How do you feel, partying with me?
    Nabe: I-It's been a p-pleasure all this time, Ainz-sama!
    Momon: ... That so? Sigh.
    Nabe: Is something the matter, Ainz-sama..?
    Momon: It's nothing. --Hmm..there seems to be movement a bit further over there.
    Nabe: --!! A swarm of Giant Insects are coming this way, Ainz-sama! Sorry if I didn't notice it soone---
    Momon: It's fine. Stay here. I'll deal with them.
    Nabe: B-But my Lor---
    Momon: I won't repeat myself.
    Nabe: ..!! U-Understood, Ainz-sama..
    Momon: You don't need to be so anxious, Narberal.. Sorry if I'm being selfish here.. Just stand down for now. Teleportation.

Albedo's Group --
    Shalltear: H-Hey Albedo! Ainz-sama left and that flirty maid didn't even follow him! That bi--
    Albedo: Silence, Shalltear. I think it's Ainz-sama's orders.
    Shalltear: B-But--
    Aura: Will you shut up, Shalltear? You always react when Ainz-sama does something.
    Shalltear: Because I'm worried! I want to join there and be with our Lord!
    Demiurge: Let's just observe, Shalltear. That's Ainz-sama's orders, no?
    Shalltear: Kuh--!! Whatever!! Hmph!!
    Albedo: ---
    Mare: --!! W-Why is Albedo emitting s-such a scary aura..?

--
    After using Teleportation, Momon appeared before the swarm of Giant Insects..

Momon: Sigh. Guess this will be my final battle(for now--), eh? How anticlimactic. Disappear-- Over Rank Magic - Fallen Down!
    A pillar of blue light fell down upon the swarm -- a complete annihilation.. After the smoke dissipates, only a huge crater can be seen..
    Momon: ... Is this it? Sigh. Wish some adventurers pass by and ask me and Narberal to party with them.. Message. "Albedo, tell Pandora's Actor to disguise as me and take my place here and meet up with Narberal. I'm heading back to Nazarick for now. Also, all of you Guardians are to return there."
    --

Albedo: Understood, Ainz-sama. --Let's go. Our Lord said we are to return to Nazarick.
    Shalltear: E-Ehhh? What about the Raid?
    Albedo: Pandora's Actor will be taking Ainz-sama's place. If a situation should arise, Ainz-sama will return here. Any more questions?
    All the other Guardians, showing they understood, shook their heads..
    Albedo: Then, let us return. To Ainz-sama's side~
    Demiurge: Shalltear, may I trouble you to do the honor?
    Shalltear: Of course. Gate.
    The Floor Guardians entered the Gate and left the battlefield.. For now..

OOC: I-I'm not lonely or anything! I just think that..it's more enjoyable to write when collaborating with someone..right? Heh.

AliceShiki, Siostar, Zek and 8 others like this.
  16. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    The sound of the earth reverberated around the forest, it was as though nature was in a point of rage after the endless torment it had received from the endless cycles of battle, that has been unceasingly transpiring in its land. The earth shook from its very foundation, trees fell down, and blood scattered, painting the scene grotesque.

A beam of pure white color penetrated through the atmosphere, scattering the clouds apart, and descending all the way towards the ground. In the wake of the brilliant attack was a land thoroughly seared, vitrifying everything that was in its reach.

That havoc which lasted for only a second, yet was able to do so much damage, was pointed at a singular dragon that dared to stand in Ruriha's way. However, despite such exhilarating spectacle that was shown, the least it could do was decimate the gargantuan's wings. Though that outcome could be said was highly expected, given the flow of mana was highly erratic. But in another case, it would've made the dragon perish without a doubt.

Ruriha anguishly looked at the figure of the dragon, which seemed to say "Is that all?". A vein popped in his forehead, and he gritted his teeth until blood flowed continuously. His pupils turned red and narrowed even further, locked upon to nothing but the dragon only. And then, moving at a rate which surpasses the speed of sound, blood which came running down from his mouth trailed off.

In just a matter of a few seconds, Ruriha was able to shrink the distance into an arm's extent. He pulled back his fist to gain momentum, then he released it towards the unmoving dragon; it was a punch.

However, as much as how cool it looked, it did no damage whatsoever.

The dragon, realizing that no magic was imbued to his attack, immediately made use of the situation and swung its tail. The tail hit Ruriha's head, sending it flying away from the location. Ruriha, devoid of anything atop his shoulders, spewed blood from the vacant neck, then his headless body slowly fell into the ground with a slight thud.

scriptor, Nurman, fuzor100 and 2 others like this.
  17. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Early Morning of 3rd Day Raid

Yesterday business was great. I gain so much money, but it's not enough. If possible I would like to do this again, but you know what they say, you can't be too greedy. There's a lot of adventurer that hunting the shady merchant yesterday, I won't be able to do my business properly. I wonder which shady merchant their are hunting?

It can't be helped. You can't use the same trick twice in this business if you want to get rich. Guess I have use one of my new scheme. Though it won't be as much profit as yesterday, it will do for now.

"Thus we going to do some charity service in the morning and then you guys can go killing monster in the afternoon."(Razer)

*Yawn*(Monti)
    "Charity? What Charity?"(Sin)
    *Carm looks blank as he wonder how did he get involved in this.*(Carm)

Today I managed to grab Monti and Sin after not seeing them for two days already. I can't still find Ton, but I doubt she want do charity service? So one way or the other I managed to grab Carm to join our group.

"Two days battle have already pass, the high ranking adventurer are trying their best to exhausted that turtle bastard and kill it as fast as they can. But us lower ranking adventurer are having a hard time to fight those swarm of monster in this two days. With our healing skills, Sin, Carm and me, we will be able to help adventurer that injured in the battlefield and Monti can do other type of support roles."(Razer)

"It's a good plan you have there, but somehow I can't believed that you are the one who suggest this, Razer. I don't mean anything bad about it. It just doesn't fit with your personality?"(Sin)

"What are you talking about Sin? I was originally a good guy, who don't care about fame, power or money. I was always a guy who help people in troubles, without asking anything back. But now my image is ruin because of few members of the guild, especially by some foxkin and chocolate addict. That's why I want to fix my image by doing some charity service."(Razer)

"I understand! I will do my best to help other adventurer who is in troubles during the battles."(Sin)

"By the way, are we four the only one who will be doing this thing?"(Carm)

"Don't worry! I got some few human puppets to help us with this charity service. I ask few other guild staff to lend me some. They are happy that there are few adventurer who wants to do this kind jobs. The puppets can't heal, but they will be able to do some supportive roles."(Razer)

"Ok..."(Carm)

"Alright! We should get going now. We will be doing this in the morning only, so let's hurry up."(Razer)

"Why are we only doing this in the morning only?"(Sin)

Before Carm managed to ask, Razer already moved as fast as he can toward the battlefield.

"Nevermind, let us go too."(Sin)

OOC: This event take place in the early morning till afternoon, so you guys can freely write whatever you want in the evening part. Whether killing monster, or killing more monster.

ps: The scheme is in the second part of the story. Will write later.

AliceShiki, scriptor, Chocol8 and 4 others like this.
  18. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Just outside point A.

An assassin should never take to the front line, often it is too messy and open. You can't find any clear cut targets and end up hacking your way through. No finesse or skill. Just brutality. You see, the best usage of an assassin is to kill quickly and quietly. Defense was never my forte. Nevermind this hot mess, lord knows if I wasn't short on coin I wouldn't be in the hellhole. In fact I wasn't just low on coin, I was completely out. Funny story really, I got pick pocketed. Ain't that ironic? Anyways under the promise of free meals and much coin I decided to join this dull affair. But rather than struggling with the common riff-raff I am gonna bide my time and wait for the time to strike. Let's see how many heads I will collect this time~

scriptor, Carm and fuzor100 like this.
  19. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well…. I may as well carry him to the camp.
    Was what I thought, I'm was a bit surprised that he wasn't that heavy for a guy. Before I carry him in my both hands like a princess carry, I setted my weapon away. Ready, I was about to set out to camp, but with my great luck I have lately, the ground collapsed under us and we fall into a hole.

It's seems we fall into an eerie underground with a lot of tunnels, the hole we fall from was quite high up, and with the mana disruption aura even in this area. I can't possible carry this guy with me outside without using magic, and while I could try to use the mystery energy from yesterday, I don't want to use a power I know nothing about yet

So now, I have to travel though the labyrinth like underground, with a guy on my back, let's hope I can come back to the raid by day 3 after the raid started.....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound of clashing metal filled the air and the occasional explosion also resounded every now and then too. In one part of the forest near point D where the front line of the battle is going on, one could see that a fierce battle is happening there. Corpses littered the land, dying the ground with multiple color of disgusting hue.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

And on the midst of it, a single figure was there, surrounded by hordes of monsters. Treants, giant insects, flying serpents, dragons. All type of monster that filled the rank of Morian’s army. Some were charging at that figure, while some were trying to find a gap to attack said figure…..and some just…lay motionless on the ground in bloodied form.

“DIE SOME MORE! DIE SOME MORE!!!”

That shout filled with madness resounded in the air accompanied by a loud cracking sound courtesy of the broken carapace of the giant herculean beetle. The insect cracked open and green blood splattered onto the ground from the place where the large blade has pierced. The blade then get hoisted and moved onto another insect that was foolish enough to get near the figure.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!”

The figure is none other than the Guildmaster, Shadow. With heavy Trenchcoat drenched in blood (the enemy’s) and a large eight ethereal spider legs, he kept slaying monster left and right. Most of the time he just utilized his Ethereal Spider attachment, but from time to time, he used his main weapon, the Clockwork Crossbow and the Mana Shooter.

“Huh?”

But suddenly he stopped on his track. He looked at the Mana Shooter on his left hand. One his eyebrow was raised, a sign of him found that the weapon’s performance a little bit off that day.

“Tch! The mana flow is stuck.”

With that, he put the magic weapon inside his spatial glove. All of a sudden, a large shadow covered the area around the Guildmaster. He glanced up and saw that it was the hand of an Elder Treant. Seconds after that, the large limb of the corrupted nature monster landed on that place, making a large shake and also crack that spread to the entire area, even swallowing some of the giant insects. The large tree monster than lifted up its large fist, producing a lot of creaking sound. On the bottom of the fist, a lot of debris was falling, but something strange is there. Or maybe the correct statement is that something is not there. Not a speck of blood could be seen there. It was as if he was destroyed completely without leaving a single remain.

“Ho, so the teleportation device works. Just a little slower by a fraction of a second. So troublesome.”

To the treant’s surprise, the voice came from the back of his head. Yes, his target, Shadow, was apparently perched himself on top of the giant tree creature. All eight metallic legs were holding him securely on top of it. He then pulled out a few mechanical spiders from his spatial gloves and released them on to the monster’s body. The spiders travelled downward and then sound of buzz saws filled the area. The treant, knowing that it will be chopped down, tried to attack the spiders.

“Stay down, you idiot tree.”

A flash of explosion came together with a loud violent sound. Then his hands were flown on to the insect army below, crushing them to pieces. The treant looked at the remains of his hands and saw that it was smoking. The cause was none other than Shadow’s explosive bolts. But before the treant could do anything, sound of loud cracking could be heard. The monster started to leaned forward and then finally fell down, killing yet another batch of the giant insects.

“What a ride!!!”

A smile came to his face as Shadow managed to jump onto a nearby tree. After seeing that a lot of monsters aiming at him while crawling over the dead body of the Elder Treant, Shadow pulled out a few red colored bombs. He then threw them onto the fallen treant. Immediately after that, large flame arose to the sky, burning the majority of the monsters on the ground around him. Amidst that flaming hell, one could see a wide smile appeared on the Guildmaster akin to a devil’s.

“SO MUCH FUN!!!”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.