Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin's Vodka POV>

'Hurray!! reinforcement'
    Jin relaxes seeing Yoru retort at Raz.
    "Now that you talk about that.... I'm getting thirsty" Jin said.
    Hubo stares back at Garma whose trying to get up, "Oh.. this guy is pretty sturdy his still not died" Hubo grabs a bomb and immediately throws it to Garma before he could even stand up properly.

KABOOM!!
    Jin inhales and equips his ax, he proceeds to take a stance and focus all his power to the tip of his axe. When the smoke disperses, Jin throws it like a Javelin aiming at Garma's head. "DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

BOOM!!
    "How dare you!? Bunch of annoying insects!!!" Garma was able to react quickly and dodge. But still his left cheeks were bleeding and ear torn apart. "I'll kill you all!!" as he gathered his strength to stand up.

"Okay let's do this!!" Jin proceeds to initiate the fight but as he runs. He suddenly slips and fall face down to the ground. 'Ugh did I use all my strength in throwing the ax...?'
    ".............." Everyone looks down in Jin who is on the ground.
    "Umm... Please don't mind me" Jin covers his face with one hand as he tried to stand up. 'That was embarrassing!!'

<Jin's Follower POV>

"Wow.... I wonder who that guy is.... his magic was strong that the Bandit Leader was push back" Fluff said in admiration but notices Jin slip. "Oh no! Sir Vodka seems exhausted I should focus on supporting now, to make them recover stamina!!" she starts another [Spellsong] as the battle begins again.

[SPELLSONG is used: All adventurers in the area will increase their fighting spirit, Mana regeneration increases, Stamina regeneration increases, Small Recovery is applied to all allies]

Bernard stares at the battle below in the highest building. Even if he tries to focus and aim his bow, Garma seems to notice it and dodges. "Dammit, he keeps dodging my arrows!! What kind of monster is he? to notice it even at this distance!!"

Suddenly Bernard's ears twitch he heard voices.
    "Dammit, they are pushing Leader Garma!!" Bandit shouted.
    "Let's go and back him up!!" another Bandit said. Group of Bandits rushes towards inside the North Gate from the camp.

"Geez, like I'll let you interfere!! I should focus to this trashes first" Bernard aims his bow from towards the Bandits below hitting their heads. "Damn no more arrows!!"

Suddenly Lavri appears slashing the necks of the bandits.
    "Oh~ Lavri!! nice~ your back!!" Bernard shouted going down. "Hey!! I have no more arrows, can you help me pick up some!!"
    ".....Here" Lavri hands a 3 quiver full of arrows to Bernard.
    "Thanks.... I'm going to higher ground again!! Do your best in stopping the incoming Bandits!!" Bernard shouted while jumping to the rooftops. Lavri then proceed to disappear again into the darkness.

"Hmm.... I think I would just hinder them now and additionally, I'm getting a bit worn out" Presia fans herself and decided to rest for awhile. It was a bit taxing for her body and mind to try hindering Garma's movements. Presia proceeds to find Sanie and rest for a bit.

"Oh, Sanie finally found you" Presia greets as she sees Sanie peeking at a nearby window.
    "Um? are you okay? do you need healing?" Sanie asks as she concentrates to the battlefield to heal anyone injured.
    "Ah... don't worry. I'm just resting a bit" Presia sit close Sanie and handing a biscuit. "Here want some? you need the energy to heal plus these biscuits has herb that recovers mana"
    "Umm... thanks" Sanie grab one and ate it while observing the fight.

Garma's Health - 63%

[ [Task 1] 12/20 - Northern part near the gate. Battling Garma, Reaper Gang Leader ]
    ( @AmIaCat @Way @Kysil @Razogul )

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Kynn Pov - ​

Mirea Must really Busy to notice me as she just Keeps flying away and Killing Bandits... i guess its reasonable as there is one particularly big Meteorite coming down on our position. and THAT PARTICULAR METEORITE is FAST!! as in FAST!!! Mirea Did a Barrel Roll and Evaded the Meteorite. NICE JOB!! MIREA!!!! the Meteorite Fell and Hit on the middle of a bandit concentration that was holding up for a bit and Destroyed it and Killed some of the bandits. Nice Job Meteorite!! now then to deal with the Shockwave made by the fallen Meteor..

- Scene Change -
    Okay nevermind... i cant deal with the shockwave and i slipped, now flying back towards the City once again.. i am so light that i flew away like paper and Mirea Just notice just now that someone clung on her feet.. damn... i maybe i should eat more...

- Lou Pov -​

I Just Came from the northern gate, helping Yoru and Jin's Furry Followers... now i must help Kynn of whatever she is doing right now and according to the Soul String, she should be around here somewhere... i take a look around and try to sense her mana but being on the street filled with dead bandits and innocent people is really making the whole place hazy with residual Regret, anger and hatred which is also turned into pure mana and return to the world... Sir Astalein is going to have a Headache with the new arrivals later... best not to go back too or else ill suffer the same fate of managing the Souls...

" Eeeehhhh- " - ( ??? )

i Face up and Saw Kynn Flying or rather... Busy Getting Blew Away...
    Kynn... You Never Fail To Amaze me... I Jumped onto the Roofs and Then on Kynn's Front and Catch her... Light as Ever.... i quickly examine her and found out that her Legs are Broken.... i let her drink some simple Potions and
    { Come Kynn... Furball and Rald's Twin Needs help on the Northern Bandit Camp... } - Lou
    " Eeeeehh... can i rest for a bit? " - Kynn
    { Then Rest... Ill Call Brynd or Eletai but Where are they? } - Lou
    " i think i let Yuki Have Eletai and They Left to find you? that was before The castle Turned into a Big Block of Ice... and Brynd and The Kid is With Kroenen back on the Southern Gate? should you call them? " - Kynn
    { Then i'll call them } - Lou

I opened a Portal just in front of Brynd and the Kid.... Which Surprises The Kid...

" I Still dont know how to open up a portal.... " - Kynn
    { Then You are too young to learn Quantum Mechanics and Space-Time. Now then Brynd!! Come! and Let Kynn sleep on your Back. We're Going to the Northern Camp again! } - Lou
    " Yey Sleep!! " - Kynn

and Kynn Fell to sleep...

(( [ No Task ] - The Center Residential Area - @JinVodka @AmIaCat @Razogul @Kuma Desu @Quaesitor ))

3. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yep. And he left." Crowen said in monologue.

Receiving the news of the kobolds in the Northern Gate, Jin left them. He took his departure as an arrow let loose. And easily he took his new arsenals with him. Borrowing it, he said.

Borrowing couldn't be that much, he thought.

"Now what?" Crowen asked to Ichijou who still manned the gun.

His arrows struck bodies of bandits and Tiger-kin who had came to them as from the front their bodies was shredded to pieces.

"Keep firing?" he answered, dumbfounded too. "Not to mention everything that had happened here, it seems we still haven't made much progress at the other gates."
    "A falling meteorite solved our problem here...."
    "Quite right. I....can't say anything." he retorted as he remembered the happenings before.

And before they an talk more, Kroenen came to their side.

"Everyone, it seems that we’re about to finish up here. Our next stop will be the East Camp to support the push there. Now. If you’ll excuse me a bit…” he told them.

They only could step aside and let him step up to the top of the vehicle.

Taking the gun out of its mounting, Kroenen also removed the mount. It was as he wanted to do something with it. Maybe to uses it for himself, Crowen thought. But, in the stead of the gun, now was a peculiar and bigger mount was installed on the vehicle mount. Instead of one, now there was two shelves for the placement of ammunition box and two mounting bracket. Installed on that mounting bracket are two new guns which looks an upgraded version of the previous one he saw before.

“…this should be adequate enough for you to play with.” he looked at Ichijou. "Keep up the good work." he told them before getting inside the driver's compartment, starting to move the vehicle.

"".....""

Looking at the dual-machinegun, both of them were dumbfounded for a while.

"This is sick." Ichijou commented.
    "I know what you could do to our enemies by only one but now there.....was two." Crowen muttered, paused for a moment in the middle of his words.
    Ichijou sighed, and chuckled afterwards. "You know, the weapons before? People from my place called it 'saw'. Do you know or could imagine, why?" he asked him.
    Crowen pondered for a while. "Because...it could tears-up people's limbs and blowing them of with its power?" he guessed.
    "True. And this was the upgraded version of it, and worse, or better, a dual-linear mount at that. Which---"
    "------will fires at the same target with double fire concentration."

Not known to him, the weapons in front of him now was one of the nightmares from the world beyond. A terror that ripped through thousands and tens of thousands of brave soldiers bodies.

"Haha~ I could only say... this is not usual." he said to Crowen with a hint of smile.

After that, they only could do their job. The enemies are still after them. Even thought they had witnessed the slaughter before their eyes. It was as they had dead wish. And their lives doesn't concern them as long as they're let to go on rampage.

The city are still in peril.

The fighting is still going everywhere.

It was the time to move along.

------------------------------------------------------

[No task - Moving to the Eastern Gate]

@Kroenen @ToumaNorstein @JinVodka

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    "How will we get to the other gates in the quickest time possible...hmm the rubble and enemy make it hard to go over there without needing to stop..." The fan wielding looks off into the distance as she organises her thoughts.

With the southern part of the village relatively under control, her attention has turned towards the other two areas. They needed to quickly deal with the gates before the enemy had the chance to regroup. Fewer casualties on the adventurers side would be the best course of action. Pain and suffering were definitely not on the agenda.

"Blanc, we are done now. The remaining enchanted rubble have been released, so... what do we do next?" Elyn is worried about their Leader as she stands precariously on top of what remains of the wall of the South Gate. Couldn't she have thought about her plan somewhere less...heart dropping?

She is lost in thought and doesn't respond to Elyn's question. Just as Blanc is about to voice her plans, a exclamation of excitement comes from a few meters away.

"OH WHAT IS THIS?"

Startled by Jibs tone of voice, Elyn and Blanc look at each other in alarm.

""DON'T TOUCH IT!""

Cheerfully oblivious to her partners worries, Jibs slips away from Aika and dashes quickly to the rift that just appeared before her eyes right next to the

"It looks so fun!"

Without a second thought, she leaps towards the rift...head first.

"JIBS!" Elyn reaches out her hand and grabs onto Jibs foot. As she isn't strong enough to tug her out, Elyn follows along the chain in panic. "Uuuuuu......"

Exasperated at the chaos caused by the curiosity of a hobbit. Blanc quickly pulls out a length of fabric from her Item Box and flicks it out across the air looping it around Elyn's flailing leg tightly.

"We'll be back soon. Mind the area Aika...Ater..."

Her voice becomes distant as she gets sucked throw the rift. The two remaining girls look at each other. One stupefied the other filled with curiosity.

"You don't seem that surprised..."

Aika sighs mournfully. "Stay with us long enough and you'll understand...somehow it happens more often than not."

***​

The Eastern side of the village did not look any different to the Southern side...besides the fact that there was a hole in the ground and the group of Elephant-kin charging at two rather familiar individuals. A rift appears in the sky above the Elephant-kin and three figures and fall out.

"""GAH!!!"""

Wait...something seemed familiar with this situation.

No matter.

***​

What luck they had. Or would it be considered bad luck? Either way the girls appeared in a place that was definitely not ideal.

"TRIANGLE!"

"I DON'T THINK WE HAVE TIME.."

"UUUUU..."

Blasts of ice come out from the summoner and mage as their descent towards the top of the Elephant-kins head becomes inevitable. Wind swirls around creating a tornado as they try to slow their traction and ensue their landing spot isn't on top of the enemies head.

The fan wielder uses the time to release the fabric around Elyn's leg. Due to the wind it flutters out towards the sky. As she didn't have the time to put it away, Blanc ignores the fabric as she quickly comes up with a plan.

I wonder...

They spin around in the tornado until the three girls land a couple meters away from the Elephant-kin. Too bad it is directly in their current path.

"Uuuuu....Jibs...." Elyn wobbles towards Jibs and grabs her arm tightly.

"eheheh...whoops?"

With both girls distracted the tornado looses control and sweeps across the Elephant-kin with no mercy. It flips them into the air before unceremoniously dumping them back onto the ground. The impact leaves a rapidly expanding crater coming out from all sides.

White fabric is flung towards the girls, grabbing them by the waist.

"Come along girls. We don't want another accident...not is such a short period of time..." Blanc tugs them towards her and runs towards the village. They needed to work out what gate this was before any more mishaps occurred...but with the abundance of Elephant-kin this seemed to be the Eastern Gate.

Perhaps that plan will appear when they took a break. Just a small one would do. It wasn't everyday one travels through a random rift.

"Don't touch that!"

Ah it seems another rift has appeared. They were useful...but very...very...unpredictable.

[Task 3 - 8/20 Eastern Gate.]
    [Hikari's rift - 4/10 ]
    @Jibs @Zerith

5. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another group of elephant-kin..... the city trash is endless. Oh? A sudden tornado appear from behind them for a short, even the heaven is on our side? Anyway....

"Sin~ I'm going ahead again~"
    "Sio, be careful."
    "Jep, I will~"

I run out towards the elephant-kins and soon covered the distance, one sword on my right hand, another flying to left with a hairpin size. On a closer look, the elephant-kins have only two armoured bandits, the rest is armourless with either clubs, swords or axes. That mean we have less of the strong ones, then I will just take care of the stronger ones first, and then sweep the rest off. I work my way to the Tanker's back and stab through of the gap on the armour, the gap was in a spot between the head and body. The hide was tough and the tanker was thrashing around, even so I stab the same place a few time more, and there was a hole on the hide. The elephant-kin vent limp and died, on the other hand the blood sword had already sucked blood of the melee one. Under the battle Sin has sent out some supporting magic, this time as I dodge one of the clubs he was casting another magic, suddenly I feel a presence.

"Sin! Behind you!"
    "Too late. I advise you both to not move."

A man in black was covered in ninja clothes come out in the plain air, and hold a dagger close to Sin throat, holding him as hostage. The clothes seem to me of Masayori Clan, that mean....

"Has you betrayed the Masayori Clan...?"
    "I'm only serve under the strongest. If you want to save this lady here, then drop the sword and don't avoid any attacks."
    "Sio! Don't listen to him! You must not let them hurt you!"
    "Hpm. Are you sure that you should test me?"

The man hold the dagger closer to Sin neck, cut the skin and the blood trickle down. Have no choice I drop the sword and let swords, axes and clubs hit me, as I block them with my arms. I tried to use the little sword to hurt the ninja, but he noticed it then was too close, and warned me again. Couldn't change the situation my begin to feel heavy, blood fall from my open wounds, and the bones break the more clubs hit me.

It hurt.... it really hurts... but I'm really scared to lose Sin, if only someone could save him...

Even in this state I keep my eyes on Sin, hope he wouldn't do something stupid. In the whole time, he scream my name in tears, yet he seem to desperately think of something. Suddenly Sin hold the dagger and push it his throat, this ninja loose his grip grip, and Sin break out if the grip. Perhaps a barrier lay just on Sin's skin, the ninja was shocked enough to react a second later, just as the ninja was about to chase him, a strange rift took the ninja away.

Running with all his power, Sin somehow slip through the elephant-kins and reached me, and swifty set a barrier up to protect us. The least I heard was Sin's crying of being sorry and chat of healing magic. Before I lose the power to stay awake, in a little voice I said:

"It's....fine... as long... you live..."

[Task 3 - 9/20 Eastern Gate.]
    [Hikari's rift - 5/10]

OOC: SOS!
    Sio is half dead as Sin healing her, and we still surrounded by elephant-kins...

6. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Fire Pellet!”

A barrage of fire shot out from my palm and each of them hit the enemy straight on. There’s no way I can miss that from this close distance….Ah, yeah. The distance is a problem! They’ll rush toward me as soon as they see me chant my spell! This way, I can only use my quick spell.

“Blanc! There’s too many!”

“Calm down, we can do this!”

“So much fun!”

Wait…that last one is not right!? Jibs! Why are you swinging your sword around with such a happy smile on your face!?

“Blanc, cover me for a bit?”

“Okay. Until the count of 5.”

“….I’ll t-try.”

“Good.”

She then dashed away and do her usual dance around me, putting the enemy at bay. Good. I can do this.

“Jade, please look after me too.”

After letting out a slight growl, Jade flies around me, trying to spot any incoming danger. I am glad to have such reliable allies. Okay, time to work! I pulled out both my grimoire. I closed my eyes and focus on my own mana pool. Good, it is still okay. I can do this!

O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes

I put the ending chant to my left hand and then concentrate on my right hand.

Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet.

Ugh….my hands are getting numb. I guess even though my mana pool is sufficient, my body couldn’t take much more spell casting. I need to drink a potion for that soon.

“Elyn! Is it ready!”

I could hear Blanc’s voice as she finished yet another bandit.

“Okay! Blanc! Jibs! Get near me!”

The two gave a nod and then jumped toward me. As expected, the other bandits chase after them. Good! Come know what it means to mess with us!

“Spread around! Ice Blocks!”

As I put my hand to the ground, the magic circle expanded to a large area and it glowed a bit before shattering sound filled the air. Massive walls of ice sprouted from the ground, trapping the bandits around us. But I’m not finished.

“Fire Pillar!”

I put my left hand toward the ice wall. And then multiple magic circles appeared on the surface of the wall. A loud roar erupted and the wall of ice turn into a wall of fire, roasting everything it touched. But sadly, it can’t go for long. The ice wall broke apart and the fire also dissipated soon enough. It is due to the fact that I split my magic power in half toward 2 spells that even have a different element. Thankfully, it has done tremendous effect on the enemies. While not all of them are killed, some are too injured to move. That’s goo-

“Urgh!”

“E-Elyn!”

“I-I’m okay.”

No, I’m not. I barely able to hold the blood that is inside my mouth. I should still be able to hang on.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sur- is that…Sin? And Sio?”

I suddenly look toward the area and found the scene of our fellow comrades being beaten to the death. In the last minute, we saw Sio collapsed while being protected by Sin. To make matter worse, more enemy is coming toward the half circle and semi transparent barrier around them. This is…bad.

“Blanc, let’s go!”

“..Sheesh…Girls, hang on!”

“Yeah!”

Okay, no time to rest! I put back my fire grimoire and then kept my ice one. I pulled out my ice block spell again. As we ran toward them, I chanted my spell and readied it on my dagger. I threw it toward near the area around the two of them and it quickly made a large ice wall, separating them from the bandits.

“Jibs! Heal Sio! Elyn! You’re with me!”

“Y-Yes, Blanc!”

“okay, Blanc~!”

I retrieved the dagger and put Ice Wind on it and I swung it around, freezing anyone foolish enough to get close to us while Blanc deals the finishing blow. I could see Jibs doing her best in healing Sio, but I don’t know what will happen. All I can do is work as hard as I could and just hope that we can get out this battle alive.

(( Task 3 - 10/20 Eastern Gate @BlancFrost @Jibs @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho ))

7. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    [ -Yoru's PoV- ]

Finally! A backup! I hate to admit this but, it's a strong one too!............... Damn Lavri calling for this guy. Sigh...... Anyways.

He was about to ask what will they do next when Hubo throws a bomb followed up by Jin throwing his axe with all his might. Then seconds later, Jin falls down on the ground without any reason and then stands up covering his face with one of his hand, looking embarassed. After the dust clears up, he then saw what their attacks did.

Aww.... He dodged.... But atleast they got his ear. *nod nod* Good Job.

(Garma) - "I'll kill you all!!!"
    (Yoru) - "You can't even kill us earlier and now that he is here *Points at Raz* you're gonna tell us that you'll kill us all? Kehk. Funny."

Yoru saying that, felt a chill going down his spine. He noticed that Garma's eyes became bloodshot and he can feel that Garma is slowly getting stronger by the second. Then a huge wave of violent energy, visible by the naked eye, then came rushing in, enveloping Garma with it. It then seconds later subsided and what we saw was Garma looking at us coldly in a ghastly outfit while holding his even bigger scythe.

I just f*cked us up, haven't I? But seriously. Where did the bird came from anyway?

Having that question in his mind, Garma then declared and said in a chill inducing voice.

(Garma) - "Let's see if I can't kill you now...."
    (Raz) - "And you said I raised flags. I guess this time, the blame is on you."
    (Yoru) - "Hey! It was an accident! Honest mistake!"
    (Raz) - "Sure, sure. Whatever you say." *Shrugs*

Garma, saying this, then rushed at Yoru even faster than before which got him off-guarded and unable to react in time.

Oi! Wtf?! Why me?!!!!!!

Just as he was about to become a cat fillet. A spear made from ice got thrown at Garma's location. Noticing it, Garma then leaped backwards and look at the newcomer in this fight.

(Lou) - "Woah now. You almost got turned into a "cat fillet", cat."
    (Yoru) - "Lou! Where's Kynn?"
    (Lou) - "Sleeping at the back of Brynd."

Yoru looked at Brynd then saw Kynn sleeping and snoring cutely at his back.

She must have been tired huh? Anyways, let's finish this fight so I can spend my time with them again. And by with them, I meant Sen and Kynn. *nod nod*

(Yoru) - "Let's finish this."
    (Everyone) - "Okay."

They then rushed towards Garma and starts coordinating their attacks with each other.

2nd form Garma (63%)
    Strong wind control
    Strong enough to masterful manipulate wind to his liking, creating wind elemental attacks, from razor wind slashes, shields and even form vacuums through skillful manipulation
    He can even float and fly with relative ease, adding to his already impressive speed

[ [Task 1] 13/20 - North gate - Battling Garma, Reaper gang leader ]

( @Way @Kysil @JinVodka @Razogul )

LittleFox21, Kysil, Kuma Desu and 2 others like this.
  8. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    'Tch... Raijuukitty face right now irritates me..... can someone hit him' Jin cringe seeing Yoru's happy face.

"You insects just keep on increasing!! Annoying bugs!!" Garma eerily shouted, his aura full of miasma. His hand filled with a blue aura was raised in front as he pointed his finger with eyes full of malice.

"Perish..." Suddenly the dark crow flew quickly towards the adventurers, multiplying into many numbers covered with dark flames.

"INCOMING!!" Jin shouted as he prepared his shield to block it while Hubo swings his staff behind him to block incoming burning crows from the blind spots.

Raz blinks towards Lou and the sleeping Kynn.
    "Barrier" a barrier was created shielding them from incoming burning crows. Luckily for Yoru he's near Kynn and Lou so he was included inside the barrier.

"Dark Spear" Raz cast his spell producing multiple dark spears hitting all the crows.

"NICE!!!" Jin shouted readying his stance. "Hubo!! explosions please..."
    "As expected from a Raijuu..." Hubo stares at the disappearing crows on the ground and glances to Jin "Hmm sure Shy Rald" Hubo pull some bombs and throw it to Garma who was stunned seeing his summoned crows perishing each second.

BOOM!!

"*cough cough* You insects!! You'll pay for that!!" Garma covers his mouth but as the smoke slowly clears up, he sees a shield rushing towards him.

"You!!!!" Garma staggered backwards. Hubo then swings the staff on Garma's left side while Yoru prepares to slash him on his right. Garma's both side were hit, wounding him in the process.

"F**K OFF!!!" A sudden gust of the wind forms around Garma pushing those around him away. Garma started floating and 5 vertical razor wind slashes appeared in front of him slicing the floor and the path it passes.

Jin blocks it with a shield while Yoru and Hubo dodge it. At the same time, it was blocked by Raz barrier when it approached his location.

"I'm going to make you guys suffer!!!" Garma rush forward surrounded by the wind swinging his large scythe to the nearest person, Hubo.

"Fuck, why mee?!" Hubo doesn't know whether to laugh or cry as quickly tries to make a 'tactical retreat' (read: get the f**k out of the general vincity)
    However, Garma was just waaay too fast when he was pissed.

"Hubo!!!" Jin rushes forward to block it but it was much too late

BOOM!
    A deafening sound was heard and a large crack was created on the ground, resulted from the impact Hubo's staff and Garma's scythe.

"GAH!" Hubo flops a few metres away, like one of those kites that some asshole cut off, before smacking (thankfully not face-flat, that's just painful) to the ground.

"Oof! Thank whatever magic man that is up there that t'is just a flesh wound..." Hubo takes a good moment to cough up some blood "But good lord, how strong can you be?!" Even though he made good use of the split second before impact to raise his guard, he had still lost significantly more than a few gusts of breath in that one-sided clash.

Jin and Yoru run to Garma's both sides, while inhaling deeply then shouted with all their might.

"DIEEEE!!!! " Jin used his [Devitalizing Howl] which stuns Garma.
    "ROAAARRRR!!!!" Yoru used his [Battle Roar] which inflicts fear to nearby enemies.

Garma staggers giving chance for to Hubo retreat (roll) away and throws some bomb. Followed by dark spears from Raz.

As Hubo is in a safe distance, Lou immediately moves toward Hubo giving him potions to heal. While Jin and Yoru coordinated to keep Garma busy as Raz aims his dark spear.

Suddenly, Raz heard footsteps approaching him...

".....Sorry, the Giant Bandits are too strong for us." Lavri kneels down in-front of Raz, wounded, while carrying Bernard on his shouder. When Lou saw them, she then gives them health potions to recover from their wounds.

Raz then look towards the North gate and saw large numbers of bandits and bandit Giants approaching.

Garma's HP: 41%
    [Task 14/20: North Gate fighting Reaper Bandit Leader]
    ( @Way @Kysil @AmIaCat @Razogul )

LittleFox21, AmIaCat, Razogul and 2 others like this.
  9. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I was running full tilt towards a big-bodied tiger-kin, my daggers at the ready, and next thing I knew, I vanished. Not feeling any pain, I was momentarily confused as I found myself enveloped in darkness for a solid five seconds and then, with a painful pop in my ears, I appeared at what seemed to be 50 meters above the tip of the castle’s highest point. It was a freefall.

Cursing at the sudden turn of events, I tried my best not to panic and realized I was plummeting at an angle that would land me higher north than the castle. It was a fast descent. Normally, I would have been a goner but I knew I had a small window of chance to survive this fall. Sheathing my daggers, I curled my body into a ball and waited for the right time.

Not yet.

Few feet more.

When I reached 30 meters above ground, I activated Specter Guard and gritted my teeth for impact.

BOOOOM!

My calculations were spot on! I even had a few seconds to spare for the initial crash and those precious seconds kept me uninjured from additional debris. When the dust settled and I looked at my surroundings, I saw that I had unintentionally become a cannonball from the sky and crashed on poor, unsuspecting bandits that were taking advantage of the battles outside the fort and were pillaging what they could at some building that looked like a small storehouse. Coughing away the dirt and grime that erupted from the crash, I finally saw where I was and grew mildly astonished.

My heart was still racing from the sudden turn of events and I had to shout out my identity to the local warriors and Adventurers who came rushing to see what had just crashed so close to the gates. Maybe they thought the bandits still had some siege engines or catapults in their arsenal. Seeing my appearance, they helped me out of the rubble I had just caused and it was from them that I found out that there were portals appearing at random all over the fort and even outside. What caused it, nobody knew. I was, apparently, one of the lucky ones. Some had worse endings.

Still trying to get my bearings back, I fell down in a sitting position and allowed a healer to give me a proper once-over. Being so close to the port, the first-aid was fast. The sudden relief from such quick and dire circumstance had my heart rate plummet down and caused me to be lightheaded.

I was no good for now. I had to wait for a full recovery before I jumped back into fighting. Thankfully, the healer that was checking my condition had brought some rations. Taking them gratefully, I made quick work of the small, humble meal and tried my best to get my nerves under control.

[No Task]

OOC: Though I'm at the North Gate, I haven't really done anything of worth so I'm leaving it with no number. Also, I calculated the post count and I'm still within the 10 posts of the portals o/
    [​IMG]

Carm, Nurman, BlancFrost and 4 others like this.
  10. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A linear cloud of dust tearing through the terrain moving east can be seen outside the city walls, on its head is a tracked vehicle that is covered in armored plates and above it is a twin machinegun swiveling around as it tears through the enemies. Kroenen plans on attacking the bandit camp to the east from the south with another shelling and contemplated on using a bigger gun but relented because all he had are people who were barely trained in handling a mortar, still this patched up squad he had cobbled together has done a good job.

Parked a mile away from the camp the masked soldier scouted the area ahead with his binoculars noting key targets inside the camp than needs some exploding, noticing a large body of elephant-men concentrated on the eastern gate he swung his binoculars towards it and saw a pair of adventurers being mobbed by the hostile group. Jumping towards the driver seat Kroenen immediately takes off and swing the vehicle towards the mob of enemies at full speed, he then takes out four ammunition can from his item box each filled with a thousand round belt with two types of specialty ammunition arranged in a 1 in 4 pattern.

“Yanagi, load these on the MG and be ready to spray every elephant bastards you see once we’re at the 500 meter mark. Don’t engage enemies that are too close to our allies, those things are a combination of 7.92x57mm armor piercing and explosive incendiary and you don’t want our people caught in its wake.” Kroenen briefed his machinegunner on the destruction that they are about to bring to the table in order to save their allies.

“Everyone else, remember that the grenades have a lethal radius of 15 feet. I’ll be making a couple of passes near them so be judicious in its use and everyone will be safe.” Now addressing the rest of the people in the back who have a crate of grenade available for them in order to help “control” the crowd gunning for the cornered adventurers, he then concentrated on driving the vehicle.

On full speed the cloud of dust kicked up by the SdKfz 250 looks like a small sandstorm, a storm but still quite small and unthreatening for giant elephant men but once they were in the range they have planned two MG42s started delivering steel core armor piercing and explosive death upon the crowded elephant-kin at a rate of 2400 rounds per minute. The roar of the twin MG42 is reminiscent of the sound of linoleoum being torn apart or a buzzsaw, a scream that is as foreign to this world as the one that had brought it. Kroenen swerved in order to approach them from an angle which brings the bulk of bandit army in the cone of fire. Close in the men at the back lobbed grenades at them that explodes into a deadly shower of steel fragments as halftrack circle around the mob surrounding the trapped adventurers. Making a U-turn the masked man parked the armored transport between the incoming reinforcements, the men at the back poured out to engage what's left of the ones surrounding their cornered allies while the machinegun holds the incoming enemies. Kroenen dismounted with his grenade launcher to add his efforts against the enemy approach, 40mm gas grenades laced with O-isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate known by militaries of the world as GB that reduced the enemies into heaps of flesh convulsing in their own waste as they went to siezure and cough for air while the chemical slowly sieze their bodily functions.

"Continue laying down fire Yanagi, the Sarin might've stopped them for now but they are creatures out of my frame of reference so we can't be too sure." Making sure that the soldier stay alert, he might've come from roughly a similar dimension as Kroenen had but he know the soldier hadn't seen or experience war as he had. Kroenen couldn't blame him really, it's hard to wrap one's head around the concept of total war until you've experienced it yourself.

Walking towards the one's they had rescued he finally noticed who they were. The newest guild staff, her merry band, the lady knight and her lover who's severely injured.

"Could anyone please make the wind blow towards the enemy? Having the gas propagate their way would ensure full effect of the chemical and reduces the danger of having it blow our way which would be unpleasant for most of us here." The harbinger of war and pestilence addressed the group with a smile under that jet black mask.

@ToumaNorstein @Clown333 @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho @BlancFrost @Zerith @Jibs

11/20 East Gate

LittleFox21, Carm, Nurman and 11 others like this.
  11. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that Sio (@Siostar ) was being healed by the person she is with ( @ExitedDeviljho ) jibs decided to help repel the elephant-kin surrounding us. But jibs a little angry seeing a person she knows get injured badly and unfairly…

“You…know…. it’s not nice to hurt someone using despicable means…” Jibs said in a low cold while her body was slowly covered in a thin layer of mana making her look like she was shining.

Turns out she is really angry.

“Oh? Is it now what are you going to about it? Ha little girl? You’re a particularly surrounded!!” one elephant bandit replied to jibs in a mocking tone.

“Then let me show you!” jib replied while running toward the elephant bandit with her body visibly shining, seeing this the elephant bandits put their guard up.

“wind! Gather round and round to blow my enemies away!” jibs unleashed her wind spell that was based on a tornado.

A tornado then formed beneath the bandits that blow them away along with countless debris. Jibs then making full use of the body enhancement skill, she ran full speed towards the bandits still floating mid-air along with loads of debris leaving a small hole.

Jibs then casted wind magic below her propelling her towards the floating bandits. Mid-air she used the debris as a foot hold to jump to towards the bandits. Casting mana blade on her katana made the blade shine.

She flew near a bandit cutting him in half, continuing her momentum she sliced another bandit while using the debris as a foot hold. To jibs this would feel like she was running but to a spectator…the person could only see the bandit suddenly cut in half before seeing another one in half.

Elyn and blanc we’re in shock in how fast jibs was going but before they could calm themselves, they saw jibs jumping on a debri making her go up higher.

Ice! Fire! I command you! Pierce my enemies!” finishing her chant more than a 100 ice and fire arrows formed around her shoot towards the bandit killing countless bandits.

Before she fell towards the ground. While mid-air she could see her fellow guild members ( @Kroenen )using an unusual weapons to kill-off the bandits.

Jibs casted more wind magic to cushion her fall making her land safely. Before the worried members of her party came running towards her. Jibs was about to wave towards them but she suddenly fell unconscious.

(( Task 3 - 12/20 Eastern Gate @BlancFrost @Zerith ))

Carm, Nurman, AmIaCat and 7 others like this.
  12. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

The fight in the southern side was getting easier to manage, and the bandits were considerably pushed back, until the place where their old camp was.

The adventurers remained a bit distant from the camp, waiting eagerly for orders and only killing the bandits that tried to make advances.

“Okay, let’s pack up and go east~!” (Kuma)

As Kuma said that, Maligno raised his hand.

“Can I go north? I think I need some space to practice.” (Maligno)

Kuma glanced at him and smiled as she waved nonchalantly.

“Fine by me~ Don’t get killed, though~!” (Kuma)

[Bye, Mal.] (Mirea)

He started to fly north as soon as Kuma allowed, and in a fast pace moreover.

---------------- Side Kuma(?) ----------------

“Now, now~ Shall we leave this place?” (Kuma)

[Okay.] (Mirea)

As we were about to take off, a roar came in our direction.

“LIKE HELL I’LL LET YOU!” (???)

Looking at the direction the roar came, there was a tiger-kin running at our direction. Funnily, she was the first female tiger-kin among the bandits we found to the moment. Maybe the male ratio is just bigger for this specie?

Moreover, rather than having the reddish-orange fur that the other tiger-kins had, this one in particular had a azureish grey fur. Maltese tiger? Maltese tiger-kin? Maltese female tiger-kin? Can you get rarer?

Wait, she’s holding a spear too!? Ah, no, it’s a glaive… Wait, had any tiger-kin we encountered used a glaive? No? Did she just got rarer? Well, at least we now know she might be the boss.

“Big Sis, wait for us!”

“Big Sis!”

“Macangila Big Sis!”

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, she’s the boss. Let’s run~!

Me and Mirea took off as fast as we could and started making distance of her, but she chased us like a demon.

“YOU WON’T RUN AWAY! I’LL MAKE YOU PAY!” (Macangila)

Sorry, friend, I forgot my wallet in the airship.

No, seriously, stop chasing us!! Despite my mental protests, the amazon-like tiger-kin continued to chase us.

At this rate, well end up bringing her to the east side, what could get us in trouble…. Wait, actually, let’s share our problems with them. I’m sure they’ll understand, won’t they?!

Dear Luminous at his grave, why tests me so much?

I started praying as we made our way to the east side followed by an angry cat.

[NO TASK]
    OOC: On my way east!

Info on Macangila:
    Rather tall;
    Carries a glaive and wears amazon-like armor;
    Faster and stronger than your average tiger-kin;

Carm, AmIaCat, BlancFrost and 4 others like this.
  13. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Dusts blown in the air as the armored vehicle runs through the streets. Everything on its way were mercilessly obliterated until nothing was left.

The vehicle destination was the Eastern Gate. They all had planned to proceed with the offense and continued to assault the enemy camp there, using upgraded weaponry and more personnel.

They needed bigger push to do this. Which means---

--------more firepower.

"RUN!! RUN, YOU PUNY HUMANS!!"
    "HAHAHA!!!"

Just at their sight, two Elephant-kins are cornering some of the adventurers nearby the gate. Immediately, the vehicle swings at their direction of the flock and throttle at full speed before reaching their destination.

Among the adventurers, he recognized some of their faces immediately.

Sin.

Elyn. Sio. Jibs.

From the driver's compartment Kroenen handled Ichijou some boxes filled with ammunition for the guns.

“Yanagi, load these on the MG and be ready to spray every elephant bastards you see once we’re at the 500 meter mark. Don’t engage enemies that are too close to our allies, those things are a combination of 7.92x57mm armor piercing and explosive incendiary and you don’t want our people caught in its wake.” Kroenen briefed him.

Ichijou nodded to his command.

“Everyone else, remember that the grenades have a lethal radius of 15 feet. I’ll be making a couple of passes near them so be judicious in its use and everyone will be safe.” he told everyone else.

It was when the dual machine-gun roared. It instantly torn apart the bodies of the flesh, maimed them, killed them by the pain and shock and flames as the bullets stormed. Armors were pierced like sheets of papers, when their hides couldn't protect them at all.

The bandits who used covers to hide from the bullet hail was immediately blown off with the grenades.

It was just like a saw when Crowen thought how the sound was. Ichijou didn't lie when he told him that it was like sound of saw cutting woods and timbers.

The vehicle runs around them.

Kroenen, from the driver's compartment, used his weapons. A small smoke-releasing canister flew to the enemy ranks.

To his expectations, the bullet will blow after contact. But it wasn't as he expected. It was worse than he thought.

Among the explosions and bullets storm, it was the gas.

Looking at the white gas that burns through the flesh.

Now he looked as the enemy inhaled the white gas, they choked, suffered, toiled as they feel the suffocating pain.

"Sarin...." Ichijou muttered in low voice.
    "Continue laying down fire Yanagi, the Sarin might've stopped them for now but they are creatures out of my frame of reference so we can't be too sure."

Kroenen made sure that he stay alert, for even though he was reluctant, he knows that everything hold no means in a fight. Losing or winning. There is no good or bad. It was that simple.

"Could anyone please make the wind blow towards the enemy?" he asked. "Having the gas propagate their way would ensure full effect of the chemical and reduces the danger of having it blow our way which would be unpleasant for most of us here."
    "Surely I don't want to inhale the gas." Ichijou retorted.
    "Looks painful." he added. "But...."

Looking inside his bag, he rummaged the insides to look for something.

"....I think I could do something with this."
    "A green... crystal." Ichijou said in confused tone.
    "A wind-element magic crystal." he said as the crystals began to glow, releasing the wind. "Oh.. and by the way... can you tell me what is this?" looking at one of the opened crate, Crowen asked him.
    "That's a Panzerfaust. A gun, with single explosive shot." he explained. "Aim, and pull the trigger. But be careful, the range of this gun is only less than 200 feet."
    "Alright......thanks." he thanked him.

I wonder if I could use this....

----------------------
    @ToumaNorstein @Kroenen @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho @BlancFrost @Zerith @Jibs
    Task 3 - 13/20 Eastern Gate

AliceShiki, Kysil, AmIaCat and 4 others like this.
  14. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you again for saving us Onee-san! I strive to be a female hero just like you!"

"Haha...just stay here silently okay?"

"Okay Onee-san!!!"

If I hear even a single word from those brats again, my mind will implode.

"Haah...Milla, stay here with the kids and warn me if they come into harms way."

"No problem Onee-san!!!" Milla shouted while saluting as if she was some sort of chibi soldier.

I pinch her ears.

"Listen here. The kids can get away with it because they're kids but you can't. Got it?"
    A wide grin is plastered on my face.

"Hatchy is scary when Hatchy grins...."

I roll my eyes before entering the manor. The scene was quite revolting and chaotic since the once peaceful looking building now had broken windows and bloody corpses sprawled throughout the hallways.

"If those bandits aren't even slightly alerted by the time I reach the bedrooms, they will officially become the world's dumbest people." I talk to myself as I casually walk to the bedrooms where the women were supposedly being held captive. As expected, a burly looking bandit was standing guard at the doors. My scouter indicated a power level of rank D. Oh wait. This isn't Dragonball.

"Hold er' up! Who are you?!"

"..."

At this point, I'm pretty much fed up with these brainless idiots. What are they? NPCs? Can't they say something different for a change? Geez...whoever made this world must've been on a limited budget....

"Don' make me say it agen! What er woman like you doin' in the hallways?! We told yer to stay put!!!"

"Ah. Sorry...I..er.....had to use the restroom."

"Oh. Is that right? My bad. Go ahead miss'm."

"Thank you."

I walk past the dummy before I think his train of thought finally arrived at the station.

"Wait a sec'n...there a bathroom in the bedroom!"

"Whaaaaa~? You should've told me! Gosh! I had to walk all the way across the building you know? Its not proper for a woman like me to go alone through such a scary place. What if I got attacked by bandits?! You need to be more considerate and tell me next time!!"

"Ack! Sorry sorry! I should 'er said somethin'. My bad miss."

"Geez! Bandits are dangerous blockheads you know?"

"Yer right. Bandits be stupid."

Our heads nodded simultaneously in agreement. I guess being D-ranked didn't improve your IQ at all. I guess I'll keep that in mind....

"Well 'er miss'm. You best be goin' inside with the other misses. Boss be mighty furious if yer don't."

"Yes yes. Thank you very much. The world needs more reasonable and smart men like you."

"Aww shucks. You making me blush."

I smile sweetly before heading into the bedrooms and shutting the door.
    ".....Looks like another shot of bleach for me when I get back at the tavern....."

I sigh before scanning the bedroom for hostages and what I found was that and a depressing scene...

"...Looks like I arrived a bit too late huh...."

The whole room was a literal blood bath. 3 mangled, red figures were scattered near the bed as if they were tortured. The stench of death filled the entire room to every corner. Even the floors were soaking wet in blood.

I clench my fists as I observed what was right before my eyes.
    "These....monsters......"

I expected to see death when I signed up to be an adventurer but this was far beyond what I imagined. Plus the guilt of not being able to save them weighed heavily on my mind.

I pound the wall out of frustration.
    "Dammit! If I just rescued them first!!!! Dammit all!!!!"

[System Warning: Host's mind is losing stability. Host is recommended to take measures to calm down]

"Screw off!!! What the hell is the point of giving me a chance to do good when I can't do crap?! Why was I sent here?!"

[System Warning: Host's mental stability is critical. Further loss will result in forceful shutdown]

"Dammit!! Shut up already!!!"

"Uh-uhm...."

"What do you want?!"
    I answer reflexively to the sudden voice that came from a bundle of clothes in the corner.

"Eek!"
    The bundle shrank back but tripped over its feet and fell down revealing a frightened young woman with turquoise hair.

"Ah...sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you....are you alright?"

The woman nodded slowly as she stood back up with a sudden flare of anger in her eyes.
    "...the man outside did this..."

"..."

She couldn't possibly be talking about that idiot right?

~~~
    OOC: Tis 750 words again. Hohohoho. My writing just became dark all of a sudden though >.>
    @Faisal @Nahrenne @Osamaru
    [No task location]

15. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Inside The Ice Wall and Light Barrier lie down a severely wounded girl with a knight who’s been trying to heal her wound. Her breath is rough, her face is as pale as snow, and blood flowing from her wound, Looking at the girl condition he curses his enemy as well as himself for it...

...But no matter how much he tries to heal her, it’s not working because of how severe the wound is. A sign of Impatience and Desperation started to show on his face, afraid to lose the women he loved the most. Eventually, he started to run out of mana... His face started to turn paler and paler, blood began to drip from his nose as he pushed himself to heal her. Taking out a mana potion from his pouch he drinks it in one gulp and began healing her again.

After Applied Holy water to the place with most severe injuries. He began prayed to the god to save his lover life. Focusing his mind and magic to heal his lover, after a while, a good result started to show ups. The small cuts and Bruises started to gone. “Not enough!” He thinks deep inside and began to put more and more mana into his spell. The light from his healing spell which usually blue, slowly turn into golden and began to cover the girl and whole barrier.

Eventually, Her wounds started to close, the bone which is fractured before slowly getting fixed, Her breath is not as rough as before and finally color began to return to her pale face a little. Notices the girl condition which getting better the knight feeling really relieved and began to shed a tears of joy..

After done healing the girl, and making sure of her safety. Sin fortified the barrier once again and drink another potion before walked out From the barrier to check the situation.

Outside the barrier, Sin sees Blanc with her party, The archer Crowen and an adventurer with black mask that he never seen before. Notices Jibs who fallen unconscious, Sin called out to blanc party to bring her to the barrier.

Task 3 - 14/20 Eastern Gate
    OOC : Everyone thank you so much for the help ^^.
    @Kroenen @Siostar @Clown333 @BlancFrost @Zerith @Jibs

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  16. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

This damned cat, she’s still following us!?

“COME DOWN, DAMNED BEAR!” (Macangila)

I ain’t no bear! I’m an angel!

Wait, I’m possessing Kuma right now, so I’m a bear… sorry…

I won’t go down, though~

Now, now, I can already see the eastern battlefield! If only this pesky cat let go of my foot...

I glanced back and, hopefully…..

“F*UCKING BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!” (Macangila)

…. Nope, still there…

I wonder just how fast and stubborn she is…

Dear Luminous at his grave, please give me strength!

Using some holy power, I darted ahead, increasing my speed to see if I can shake her off.

---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

Hm… Kuma looks like she’s really annoyed… The tiger-kin too.

Even after we both increased our speed, the tiger-kin leader, Macangila, was able to pick up with our speed. The only thing between she and us is the height, and I hope this advantage stays for a while.

But as we are nearing the east side, I don’t feel like we’ll need to deal with her much longer.

Or so I thought…

When we neared a large group of elephant-kins, I sensed a strange, yet strong, response from the same energy that the cultivators used. Just as big as the one I got from Macangila.

This just can’t go well.

The tiger-kin amazon stopped her chase, but, before Kuma was able to let out a sigh of relief, she roared.

“OOOOOOOOOOOI, GAJAHGEDE! COME OUT AND HELP ME!” (Macangila)

“Can you lower your tone a bit, Macangila? It pains my ears to hear.” (???)

From among the elephant-kin, a huge one with short tusks and four arms appeared.

“So, is this fly what you’re trying to catch?” (Gajahgede)

As he signaled to us with his chin, I looked at Kuma for instructions, but was faced with a dumbfounded Kuma.

“This can’t be… ” (Kuma)

---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

This can’t be…

“This can’t ne...”

Well, shit, my thoughts are leaking. Let’s mind about that later.

The important now was that thing. That four armed elephant-kin! This can’t be! They…

“They brought GODDAMN GANESHA TO THE FIGHT!” (Kuma)

Ooops… yelled a bit. Mirea, as well as the two bandit leaders are stunned by my sudden yell.

The first one to recover is Ganesha himself.

“I’m not Ganesha! I’m Gajahgede!” (Gajahgede)

He trumpeted angrily as he stomped the ground.

Yeah, he’s Ganesha. I mean, his name must be a typo! Definitively a typo!

Ah, while I was distracted, Ganesha picked something up and threw at me.

Was that a rock?!

He has one in each arm, and the rest of the elephant-kin are supporting him by bringing more.

“Good job, Ganesha! I’ll take the bear once she’s down!” (Macangila)

Oh, she said it!

“Shut up, Macangila! Or I’ll kill you too!” (Ganesha)

Oh, he snapped… he’s throwing faster than before!

We started to dodge the rocks being thrown as we descended slowly. We wouldn’t be able to fight they while flying at the moment.

“Ganesha, they’re going down!” (Macangila)

“I’m not Ganesha, I’m Gajahgede!” (Gajahgede)

Nice call, Macangila!

“You look like Ganesha, though?” (Mirea)

“But I’m Gajahgede!” (Gajahgede)

Good job Mirea!

“Ganesha, throw your rocks faster!” (Macangila)

“Ganesha, I’ll get you once I’m down!” (Kuma)

“Lord Ganesha, do you need more rocks?”

Huh? That last one, though…

We finally arrived at the ground to find a wavering Ganesha.

“I’m…. I’m….” (Gajahgede)

He was mumbling something before he took out two big axes from his back.

I’M GANEHSA!” (Ganesha)

Good boy.

[Task 3 - 15/20] Southern part of the eastern battlefield.

OOC: Bringing a bit of a storm with two bandit bosses at the same place~
    I'll be stalling them until someone joins the dance~

17. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Razoguls POV>

"Interesting...he's got a second transformation. Will there be a 3rd one?" Noticing he just raised a flag, Razogul wryly smiles.

Suddenly, Raz heard footsteps approaching him...

".....Sorry, the Giant Bandits are too strong for us." Lavri kneels down in-front of Razogul, wounded, while carrying Bernard on his shouder. When Lou saw them, she then gives them health potions to recover from their wounds.

Razogul then look towards the North gate and sees large numbers of bandits and bandit Giants approaching.

"Oh? They were the ones who did this to you...that's unforgivable." Razoguls eyes become pitch black for a second then goes back to normal. Lavri sees this and feels a chill down his spine.

Aiming his hand towards the bandits, he makes dozens of magic circles appear on the ground. Dark Energy surrounding them.

"Summon Skeletons."

After saying this, 50 skeletons appear from the magic circles. They appear to have armor on them, adorned with jewels and the like. Their weapons pitch black as if they were crafted from pure Dark Energy.

"Kill them all, leave no one alive." His skeletons obey and start going towards the bandits.

One of the Bandit Giants laughs at this. "Just mere skeletons to kill us? Funny joke! Men, push through! Kill them all!" Seeing that they're 'just' skeletons, they unsheathe their weapons and start attacking them.

However, reality is cruel. Right when one of the bandit guards hit a skeleton, it only scratched it. Shocked by this, he didn't notice the skeleton slashed with it's sword, splitting him in half. Falling onto the ground, he never knew what killed him. Blood rushing out of him like crazy, splattering the ground around him.

The Bandit Giant pauses his attack and nervously sweats. "What...what are those!? Those aren't regular skeletons! Screw attacking, run away!" Trying to retreat, they didn't notice they were surrounded by them.

Razogul seeing this, uses a few spells. "Hardening, Reinforcement." After casting these spells, Razogul looks at the nearby Bandit Giant.

"Hit me."

The Bandit Giant angrily looks at him. "You're courting death!" After saying this, he attempts to slash Razogul. Seeing that he's slow, Razogul dodges and slices his leg off. Making him one legged.

"Ahhh!!!" Before he can continue screaming, Razogul slashes with immense force and cuts off his head. Rolling a few meters off to the side. Fear on his face.

"You bandits are more stupid then I thought. I expected you to flank or another strategy, not just charge. Oh well...die." The skeletons and Razogul start closing in, killing them efficiently. Razogul using Dark Spears in addition to his skeletons helped shorten the fight. What appeared was blood all around the battlefield due to the massacre.

Seeing one person left, it's the Bandit Giant who ordered them. Looking at Razogul frightened from what he did. "Mon-" He couldn't finish before he got decapitated. Blood gushing out from his once attached head.

Seeing that it's over, Razogul turns around as if nothing happened. Garma sees this and is shocked by how easily his comrades got killed.

"What's the matter? They're all murderers, I was just doing the world a favor."

"You're dead...I'm going to make you suffer!" Screaming this, he prepares to charge towards Razogul.

As he says this, Razogul shoots a dark spear and attempts to strike him. Trying to dodge it, he fails and strikes his arm.

"Sorry...my hand slipped!" Razogul smiles evilly." Seeing this, Garma looks at him.

"You're courting death!"

Health - 27%

[Task 1 15/20] - North Gate, fighting Garma (Reaper Bandit Leader)

@AmIaCat @JinVodka @Way @Kysil

Kuma Desu, Kysil, Jibs and 3 others like this.
  18. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Ice. Fire. Arrows. More explosions being set off.

Debris flying everywhere in all directions really is a bother. Elyn's ice wall is still standing and takes most of damage. The blonde haired individual...Sin? I think Elyn called them Sin. Sin felt rather warm and pleasant for some reason...ah she got distracted again. How odd...Blanc grabs Jibs just before she hits the ground and lays her gently down besides Sio.

"I...please take care of her..." She goes to say more but stops herself. There are more important things to worry about right at this moment.

No emotions.

Tactical.

No. That is someone who would never be her. Cold-blooded tactics isn't something Blanc is good at. But distancing herself would do the trick. Focus. Slowly. Focus.

Jibs collapsing wasn't that unusual. Not as unusual as the masked adventurer currently making his way towards them, behind him Blanc can make out an archer...ah it is Crowen. Their names were rather similar now that she thought about it.

"Kroenen..." Blanc nods at his request and indicates to Elyn.

"We'll count on you to push the gas(?)...well I'm sure it works like poison fumes..."

"Unn! You can count on me Blanc!" The mage is determined to do her best."Jibs...will be fine. I just know it!"

Jade taps her gently on the shoulder with his tail in reassurance.

"Just don't exhaust yourself...please Elyn..."

"Unn! Don't worry Blanc!" With a look of determination on her face, Elyn flicks her hand out. "It's not like Jibs wind...but...uuu it will have to do."

"Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground"

Gusts of wind pick up and stay in place waiting the next command.

"Freezing Wind!" Following her command, the icy wind picks up and pushes the gas released into the air towards the elephants.

With that done, her team focus on their current situation. The elephant-kin are sufficiently distracted by the weird gas and won't be bothering them for a while yet...if at all.

"It's nice to see familiar faces...even if it isn't under the best of circumstances...we should..."

Blanc's words are cut off as trumpeting is heard from the distance. Something about a ganache...

Who is making such a dessert during the middle of the raid?

""""Ganesha?"""

Clearly the other members had better hearing.

Two rather large enemies had arrived.

Oh dear.

[Task 3 - 16/20 Eastern Gate ]
    @Jibs @Zerith @Siostar @ExitedDeviljho @Kroenen @Clown333 @Kuma Desu

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  19. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cold.... it's cold... and dark....

What happened to me....? Did I die....? But it's hurt... then I'm alive...? it's so cold... I may be... dieing.... I remember.... I was.... beaten by elephants... and Sin... he escaped the ninja... A rift took the ninja... and... he came to me...

Sin... what happened to you...? Are you safe..? Will you... live on...? Please don't.... die... I.... love... you.....

Warm... there is... a warm.... feeling..... Sin... is that... you..? You are... the warmness...? I'm.... so close.... to die... yet... you.... want me... back...? I... I... also... want to live... living... with you...

The pain... is loosening..? You are healing me... agian...? Why can't you... save yourself first...?

A sound... I hear the sound of battle.... Wasn't you alone...? Sin... what if you die...? What was the pain for....... if you die...?

Please....don't die.... I don't want to.... lose someone again......

Swords are... rattling.... screams... and sounds of...explosions.... the... music of war..... has not ended...

I have to... wake up.... I have to.... help Sin...

Tired.... I feel tired.... so tired.... please... not... yet.... I.... have..... to........ do something..................

[Task 3 - 17/20 Eastern Gate ]
    OOC: Still asleep~

20. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I had rushed out as soon as the healer gave me the ok. She even handed me high-level healing potions and rations to pass on to others I might encounter along my sprint to enemy camp. I didn’t bother going after the already injured bandits I saw along the way. What mattered was, even I could see from my current location the dire straits some Adventurers were in when I saw them fighting against someone who looked to be an authority of the bandits.

I wasn’t familiar with the other Adventurers on this side and the only face I could really name was Kynn. I wondered who was still here that I might have known. I was still too far to be of much help even with my range attacks. Hopefully, I could get there in time.

[Task 1 16/20] - Rushing to Reaper Camp, North side.
    OOC: Just a short post and a heads up. I got some high-level healing potions! Work hard guys!
    @AmIaCat @JinVodka @Way @Kysil
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.