Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EZ1 – No Rank – Gather 10 Oak Logs [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ3 – No Rank – Gather 20 Large Stone [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ4 – No Rank – Gather 10 Bags of Grass [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ5 – No Rank – Gather 10 Bags of Gravel [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ27 – No Rank – Search for Missing People [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ30 – No Rank – Scout and Patrol the Surrounding [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    =====================================================================
    Good to see you well Lucy-kun! Welcome back!

Glad you could find the missing people... I'm sad that one of them is already dead, but at least they'll be able to receive a proper funeral like this... We'll rescue the other one right away though!

And... Golems? Quite unusual I guess, we'll have to investigate it some more.

Thanks for the hard work! Your reward will be of 600G and 200 Event Points, good luck on your future quests! \(^^)/

Lady Luck likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EZ11 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags Aromatic Herb [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ13 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags Healing Herb [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ23 – No Rank – Cook in The Emergency Kitchen [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ24 – No Rank – Fix the Magic Barrier Around the Village [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ26 – No Rank – Provide Medical and Healing Service [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ27 – No Rank – Provide Trauma and Counseling Service [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    ====================================================================
    "Welcome back, kiddo! Ah, done with the quest? Let me see the report....Hmm, you can fix barrier now? Impressive. Let's do another test in the future. I mean, I need to test your barrier. And well done in healing the people there. Here is 600 G and 160 Event Points. Take care now, kiddo."

ExitedDeviljho likes this.
  3. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Thank you for your lenience! I will be more careful next time!))

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123
    #EZ14 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags Moonlight Herb [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ25 – No Rank – Create Medicinal Potions [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ26 – No Rank – Provide Medical and Healing Service [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ28 – No Rank – Search for Missing People [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ29 – No Rank – Deliver Supply to Elven Villages [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    ==============================================================
    "...This slaver stuff is really getting worse each days. We will need to do something about this soon. But for now....good job, Hikari. Sad that we can't do much more for them. I....have been in your place too. No, it's not good comparing our bad memories regarding unable to help people. Forget my rambling. Here is 600 G and 200 Event Points. Take care of yourself too. Get some rest if you can. See you later."

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bielt
    #EZ21 – No Rank – Process The Ore [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ24 – No Rank – Fix the Magic Barrier Around the Village [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ27 – No Rank – Provide Trauma and Counseling Service [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ28 – No Rank – Search for Missing People [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ29 – No Rank – Deliver Supply to Elven Villages [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ30 – No Rank – Crowd Control [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    =================================================================
    "I see, I see. Your evaluation is quite detailed, my friend. And I almost forgot that they see you as their goddess, eh? And it seems that we still need to help them more, be it the supply or the thing about healing them. Well then, this is 600 G and 195 Event Points. Take care now~!"

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kuma Desu
    #EZ4 – No Rank – Gather 10 Bags of Grass [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ5 – No Rank – Gather 10 Bags of Gravel [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ6 – No Rank – Gather 10 Bags of Sand [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ14 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags Moonlight Herb [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    ==========================================================
    "...Apparently, Maligno here is quite reliable. To some extent, at least. And....I do hope that you will be careful when taking a bath in the wild like that. I mean, danger lurks everywhere, in many sense. Well then, here is 600 G and 190 Event Points. Take care now~!"

Kuma Desu likes this.
  7. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup~~! I found her in a cave~~!
    She really helpful and kind~~!
    But for some reason she likes to carry me around~
    Ooc: Nono it's okay~~ you have your own stuff to do so I understand also your doing this using your free time i should be the one thanking you~

BlancFrost, AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  8. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link

@shad12ow

ooc: sorry, I'm lazy x.x

Eh so somehow I managed to find my way to Oakenlake. I'm supposed to Scout around and Search for people so I decided to buy a map. I didn't actually have to rescue them, so that's comforting. Meeting new strangers is scary I tell you... @.@

Anyways, with this map, I could just mark on the map where I saw them and have other, more capable adventurers save them... at least if they're not in trouble.

Journeying out into the surrounding forest, I quickly jumped up into the trees, doing my usual Tarzan routine. I decided to go around to various landmarks and make sure there weren't any monsters gathering around, or any suspicious figures lurking. The first day ended like that. It was quite lonely though. There weren't any animals or monsters and it was really quiet and scary. (ooc: I feel like I'm writing for a kid...)

I woke up late... again...

The sun was already directly overhead, so I just started scouting again without eating breakfast. After about an hour of some quick scouting, I finally saw some signs of life. There was a fire up ahead. I pulled down my mask and crept forward with my knives in hand. When I got closer, I noticed that it was actually a gathering of people. Well they were really big and muscular so at first I screamed and thought they were orcs. It was only when they looked at me after I screamed and ran away did I notice that they weren't, in fact, orcs. I marked them on the map. Geez, how are they so muscular. Their necks where thicker than my legs....

I had to take a break in the trees after that one... it was way too damaging to my conscious. I was contemplating my size when some smaller things started making sounds underneath my branch. There were goblins walking by... I shuddered as I remembered what happened the last time I met some goblins.

I'll magic them to death this time, they were out of reach of my swords anyways. Hmm... I wonder if I should skewer them or blow them up... ehh blow them up is easier, and they'll melt after awhile anyways. (ooc: lemme brag about my magical skills)

The magic technique: "Freeze Burst" freezes the liquid inside a target before blowing up the frozen substance. Currently I could only get it to work on water, but it could go to the point where I could use it on the liquid mana flowing throughout every living thing. The technique was quite powerful and could actually restore the used mana and more when the ice explodes (due to the laws of thermodynamics). However, the range wasn't as long as the "Ice Lance" which could be fired at anything I could see really.

The range on "Freeze Burst" was long enough to hit the goblins below despite its limitations. Focusing on them with my mind, I imagined the water molecules within them slowing down and becoming colder (it's a molecular theory thing). There were three goblins, and I could only get two of them with my magic, but the explosion would kill the last one. The goblins kept on walking until two of them started to noticeably slow down before freezing. Since water expands when frozen, they started to bulge, and their eyes popped out, hanging out of their sockets like cat toys. Excrement and other wastes were forced out of various orifices, including the ears. They were long dead by this point, but the last goblin still went over out of either concern or curiosity. At this moment, I released my hold on the molecules, the pent up energy suddenly bursting out and causing what was once solid to quickly sublimate into hot steam. The quick change brought along a devastating leap in local pressure, crushing the bodies and creating a soft crack as the two goblin corpses started to inflame. After an unnoticeable split second, the bones and uncrushed material shot out supersonic speeds, tearing holes through the last, unfortunate goblin. Then everything was quite again. It only lasted about two seconds total, but that was enough. I am an assassin after all.

Moving along the branches, I continued my days like this. Sometimes, I'd meet a group of survivors, sometimes, it was only one lone person, sometimes, there were monsters. If they were too big and scary though, I would immediately run away instead of scouting them out. I was one seen by a person, who then promptly screamed and ran away. I was really confused, but then I remembered that I was covered in goblin bits from earlier. I washed up and tailed them before marking them down.

It was maybe the third day when I met the kid. Well I think it was a child, they were shorter than me, so I'm happy. Unfortunately, it was the child who spotted me first. When he saw me, he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me from behind. I almost killed him there. I literally jumped higher than my own height. I hid on a branch the rest of the day, watching him laugh at me from underneath. I wish Pigeon-san was with me...

The rotten brat said that he was lost, and looking for his older brother. Well of course I didn't know his brother, so I told him to stay put until help comes, but he didn't listen. When I started walking away, he threw a large-ish rock at the back my head. And of course I knocked out. At least it wouldn't be as embarrassing as if I had turned into a puddle. The brat let me lay there on my face until I almost suffocated to death a few hours later. He broke the mask Elias gave me too... I'll need to ask for a new one.

I swear I never met this kid before, but he just clung to me. Oh how I hate children... I had to cut my patrol and search short to bring this kid back, because he obviously would never go away whilst in the forest. Besides, he stole all my food when I was out cold. Ugh, why can't I just have a normal quest?

I turned him in at Oakenlake, but he said that his brother wasn't here. I was starving as he still hadn't given me my food back and I couldn't really hunt while babysitting him. I was too tired and hungry at this point and just let him keep my things while waiting for his brother. Afterwards, I came to deliver this.

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    =============================================================
    "....Well.....I guess you've been through a lot, eh? Good job, nonetheless. Cheer up, okay? So here is 200 G and 80 Event Points. Take care now, friend."

Abox likes this.
  10. Sorel

Sorel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123

Quest completed
    Great Plain - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 20 Slimes [ 50 G ]
    Great Plain - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Rejuvenation Potion ]
    Solo
    After entering the guild Hall I walk to the quest board and take the quest who look interesting (not because they looks easy okay) ,after giving the papers to the receptionist Hikari ,I rush outside to begin my grand debut as an adventurer.

“It's here .“

Under my gaze I can see the great plain it really look like a green sea.

“Move on !“

After being shoved aside by a bulky adventurer I'm broken of my awe and see a great number of adventurers working/trampling ? Over the relatively weak monster of the plain.

“Hug ,to much people ,I need to go elsewhere.”

After some walk I stop in a relatively far away place where some slimes idle.

“Hey stop that “ ,I yell at a blue slime who's eating a patch of grass.

“It's the healing grass I need to complete my quest.”

The slime apparently annoyed by interruption of his dinner jump at me ,but before he slam in my face I intercept him with my fist and make it literally explode. The other slimes angered by their comrade fate jump all at me.

........After 30 minutes of messy brawl and insult to the mother of all slimes ,It doesn't mater if they reproduce by division.......

I'm totally covered by slime fluid and brush from blunt trauma.

“ Ugh , I hope no one have seen this, let's quickly gater the grass and search for the moonlight flower.”

Groooooooooowwwwwwl!

“Or maybe find something to eat.” I look down at the patch of healing grass at my feet.

“Maa ,it's no like something who smell so good can be bad.”

…...............After 5 minutes of rolling on the floor and cursing the medicine god.................

“I can't believe something who taste so bad can exist ,let's go home I will finish later.”

When I walke through the path of returning I spot some flowers who seem to shine lightly ,it' the moonlight flowers their light is so faint that it's normal that human can't see them in broad daylight.

After this lucky encounter I return at the adventurer guild to validate my quests.

Support likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [ 50G | 1 x Rejuvenation Potion ]
    ==================================================================================================
    Welcome back Sorel-kun!

You... Tried eating a healing grass? There is a reason it's used for healing, and not for food...

Oh well, seems like you completed the job without much trouble at the very least, here are the 100G and the Rejuvenation Potion, take care now! Hope you keep on doing well in your future quests!

(( A small note, the way you described was a bit too vague, gave the impression you didn't actually gather the healing grasses before leaving, try making it a bit more explicit next time, just to avoid confusion.

The report looked nice though! Looking forward to future ones! \(^^)/ ))

12. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehe.. thank you guildmaster~~! Time to look for some food ._.

13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EZ8 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags of Fruits [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ9 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags of Vegetables [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ10 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags of Wild Berries [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    ===============================================================
    "Oh, you're back? Good job collecting the stuff. Hmm....okay, I don't see any problem there. Here is 400 G and 100 Event Point. Take care now."

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE2 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Goblins [ 50 G ]
    Great Plain - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Lizardmen [ 70 G ]
    Great Plain - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 8 Rampaging Rhinos [ 80 G ]

[I am alone]
    @shad12ow

Started my day woke up in an inn near tavern belong to Adventurer's guild. Although, I am tried to act cool few days before but everybody scared the hell out of me, even though I am a Dark Mage. This can't be, I will prove myself by taking a quest.

While looking at the quest board, I finally found the perfect quests. Couple of E-rank and D-rank quests. However, should I, a low rank, Dark Mage, continue to do these many quests at once. I do think I am capable of completing D rank quest. In the end, I will need to this quest, thus I proceed to receive the quest.

I made my way to Great Plain with little problem, only small animal here and there. This is kind of refreshing. However, I noticed a problem.

Honestly, I am not that great at remembering layout. Truthfully, this is bad because I am lost. Could I have enough time to go back and accept the limited quest? An answer, I would not know...for now.

As I am cr- having trouble, I notice a blood trail leading towards a corpse, it seems a unlucky, I do not know what profession he had, I will assume he as a villager A, unlucky villager had been eaten from below his navel. I thought how gruesome and messy this is.

I continue follow another trail from the body, I saw them! group of Goblins. I sneak slowly as to not let the goblins notice me. I slowly cast Barrier, Defense Fortification, Damage Multiplier and then I cast Shadow Bind to the goblins.

With movement of couple of goblins' restricted, I used amped up Dark Claw, the magic killed 4 of the goblins instantly, and let one other injured. I thought to myself, only 7 and half left, I chuckled. I quickly cast another two Dark Claw, and the goblins received the damage and completely annihilated. Thus, the end of the Goblin subjugation, I proceed to cut the ear of the goblins. However, no items are found with the goblins.

I retraced my steps following the blood before, I determined to walk along no matter where I end up, then 6 slimes crawls up to the corpse before. I tried to remember if slimes eat corpse. However, I perish that thought, and proceed to kill the slimes with Dark Claw. I should learn another magic.

With that, only 14 slimes more. This was clearly a hassle as I regreted for taking 4 quest at the same time.

Fortunately for me, a dark lord smile upon my luck as I stumble upon 4 Lizardmen, which I concluded they must have a nest near here. With that in mind, I used the strategy as before, Defense Fortification, Damage Multiplier, and Shadow Bind them. Then the amped Dark Claw, quickly took the lives of 2 Lizardmen. Another 2 of the lizardmen while shocked, quickly took battle stance.

As we look each other, I cast Shadow barrier. With this, I am protected by the shadows, I used the Dark Claw and quickly tried to kill the 2 lizardmen, however, one of them deflect the magic with weapon, only one is killed.

The last lizardmen quickly tried to slash me, however with my Shadow Barrier still up, the attack did not go through. With this, it is my win, Dark Claw, cutting the lizardmen head clean through.

I continue to take the lizardmen head, as proof of subjugations. Only 6 left. I kept searching around, for another couple of hours, and immediately found a pack of 8 Rampaging Rhinos, does the rampaging rhinos always travel this many in a pack?

Ignoring that thought, I casted Damage Multiplier, Shadow Bind half of the pack. However, I do not want to waste anymore time, thus I casted my powerful dark magic for the moment, Surge of Darkness. This magic is area of effect magic with darkness element, capable to ravage a small village.

After the darkness dissipated, I check the remaining of the rampaging Rhinos, and I relieved to see all of the beasts died because I probably can use only 1 more Surge of Darkness.

I took a few days rest and then resume my hunt. While resting, I learned a new spell, Vanquish Spike, an AOE attack that generate shadow spike from below, its radius is smaller compare to Surge of Darkness, and it is mana cheaper too. I really glad that I took time to learn this.

Wasting my time searching for prey, finally, I encountered 8 Lizard man. This is good, I thought to my self. I casted the usual buff, however this time, I attack using Vanquish Spike. The conclusion was...Of course I win.

The condition of the Lizardmen was fine except there is holes in their body. It was pretty gruesome to look at. It is kind of watching people get impaled from their rear through their mouth.

I proceed to cut their head as subjugation proof. With this, I have 12 Lizardmen proof, 6 Slimes, 10 Goblins and 8 Rampaging Rhinos. Sigh, have I told my self that I regreted taking 4 quest at the same time? I think so, yes, I do.

Now, I have to find 16 god damned slime. I set couples of trap using the dead body of goblins earlier in hope to attract some of the slimes and thank the dark god, they ate the baits. I quickly sweep them with Dark Claws. 16 Slimes get!

With this, I happily tried to return to guild. I hope the return trip is easier and I do hope I don't get lost like before.

OOC: Sorry I'm super late tho..

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SD1 - D-Ranked - Slay 10 Lizardmen [ 70 G ]
    Great Plain - #SD2 - D-Ranked - Slay 8 Rampaging Rhinos [ 80 G ]
    ==================================================
    "Welcome back. Finished with your job, eh? Let me see the report....Hmm....I see, I see.....All good, I say. All good. Here is your reward, 250 G. Take care now."

16. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Yeah...I took too long, Kroenen's regular quest that was taken ages ago should follow tomorrow at best. Pretty sure @BlancFrost was available as a receptionist when I took this quest and she granted mine...oh well.

#EZ29 – No Rank – Crowd Control [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ12 – No Rank – Gather 5 Bags of Game Meat [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ17 – No Rank – Fix The Wall [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ28 – No Rank – Deliver Supply to Elven Villages [ 100 gold | Event Points ]

Solo

@shad12ow

Though the battle against the God-Beast Morian was a great victory for the guild but the scale of the fight left the surroundings scarred and the nearby settlements damaged. War reparations are to be expected and considering that the enemy forces were all but annihilated, one can’t expect any aid from the losing side.

A machine shop with enough tools and materials permitted Kroenen to fashion an extended barrel for his Over/Under and a replacement for the butt stock to transform his hand cannon into a proper gentleman’s tool for hunting, simple conversion that can be done and undone within a few minutes providing that one has the knowledge and tools to do it. Just in time since the first task he elected to take in the restoration of the Oakenlake kingdom is to acquire bags of game which is what scatterguns were made to do in the first place.

He elected to be dropped northwest via airship that was ferrying supplies from Aeternus to Oakenlake, bracing his gun by the stock with its action open under his arm as we walks around the plains in order to assess the surroundings first before he proceeds. He picks a nice shade where removed his mask, stood and loads his shotgun with birdshot before closing the action and hoisting the gun abreast and waited, he just waited.

An hour of patience interrupted by a few water breaks was ended by an incoming flock of wood pigeons flying low to find a place to perch, with only a split second to spare he aim and take the shot. A lot of people seem to have this weird notion that you don’t need good marksmanship when using a shotgun, notions that are far too removed from the reality of what the weapon can and can’t do. Tailoring the powder charge, how the birdshots were oriented inside the casing for the desired shot pattern and consistency in loading the ammunition are the things needed to be taken account in the ammunition department, using the proper choke to further stretch the capability of the ammunition, making sure that the bore is free from any fouling or wear and reducing the lock time to the shortest possible are done to maximize the gun’s potential accuracy and finally, the shooter’s capability and his knowledge in relation to the other factors of making the shot are all accounted for. All of this effort results to a pigeon falling out of the sky.

After changing spots a couple of times Kroenen was able to fill two sacks with pigeons, one with rabbits and squirrels, and another one filled with pheasants. He opens the breech, because there was no need for fast reloads this time he removed the ejector spring which kicks the spent casing clear from the chamber, he removes the spent casings from the chamber and put it inside a pocket to conserve brass. His hands then reaches for a different pocket where he keeps the buckshot and chambers them into the gun, he is now loaded for deer. The three bags of small game and two deer carcasses were handed to the village’s butcher; the last two are enough to fill two large sacks of meat.

Helping with the wall repairs was the next on his schedule, transporting materials by making use of his item box, a few choice suggestions in the watchtower and wall’s redesign such as extending the towers outward the wall to maximize its firing line against any attacking forces.

Another courier job, supplies for the other villages and settlements within the Oakenlake territory this time. Roaming the territory will coincide with his other missions such as searching for people that are still missing and scouting and patrolling for movement of any possible threats. Kroenen makes a mental note about road conditions, they are not that great but it is something that vehicles he could acquire can deal with once the Facility is up and running again. Food supplies, timber, clothes, and other raw materials were delivered to their assigned villages; every after delivery for each village Kroenen also scouted its surroundings, potential threats like bandit camps, monster dens, and remains of Morian’s forces that might regroup. Taking notes of their movements and scope of their activities, he reported to the village elders and the militia captains for each village. Joining search parties for the lost was one that coincides with this delivery mission; every village has their missing needing to be found, still if more than 48 hours after someone was last seen what one should expect to find are corpses intact or half eaten. Getting lost in a monster infested rain forest doesn’t help one’s survivability that much, especially for those of the common folk. Simple procedure, get as much information from the people who last saw the missing person as possible, work from there and hope for the best, find and return them alive or dead. Taking notes of any identifiable features that’s left on the mangled corpses were done; Kroenen was examining bodies for any distinguishing marks that may help identifying who the remains belongs to, listing them and putting that list on the blanket covered remains for those searching to verify. The ones that managed to be found alive were dealt with by the guild staff that is equipped to deal with injuries.

Order and security tend to succumb after a major tragedy regardless if it is natural or manmade; the last assignment Kroenen was tasked with is to help maintain it especially when handing out supply or transporting them. His Over/Under shotgun is back to its usual configuration, short barrel and sawed-off stock in order for it to be handy in urban environment and be concealable. Kroenen loads it with 12 gauge brass shell filled with rocksalt before holstering it under his greatcoat and readies a tonfa he had made as he stands between the guild personnel and the masses, he might be equipped with less-lethal problem solvers but compliance can be achieved if one inflicts enough pain and he’s got no qualms about dealing it.

“You and your friends, please proceed to the end of the line. Cutting in is not allowed.” Kroenen politely ask an elven man along with his entourage to the very end of the queue, the aid workers on the guild’s employ were starting to get nervous because they were making quite a racket by bullying their way into the front of the line. Heckling from time to time for the guild personnel to speed up the process.

“What the fuck are you on about, you masked freak!? Tell your people to hurry the fuck up; we’ve been standing all day here!” bellowed the man with a clearly agitated voice, four of his friends look just about the same wearing expressions that clearly communicates that they are willing to cause trouble.

“Stop making a racket, let them do their job and they will get to you eventually. Now, I will not ask again. Go back to the end of the line…or you will be made to comply.” Using a soft spoken voice that contrasts the hooligan’s, Kroenen who has his hands on his back reiterates his command.

“Or what, you gonna –agh!!!” The man advanced threateningly received a sharp jab to the solar plexus using the front end of the tonfa, he kneels wheezing in air and in intense pain.

“Bastard!” his friends jumped in, Kroenen deals with the one leading with a kick to the crotch before parrying a punch from the second one using the hardwood implement and headbutting him twice. The third one tries to tackle him to the ground but received a knee to the face and a crushing blow to the side, the last one who had the sense to draw a knife against an armed opponent had his arm broken by striking with the back end of the tonfa. All of this happened in just a second and a half, ending with five men groaning in pain while squirming on the pavement. Their leader was recovering from the crotch kick and was trying to stand up when Kroenen pulled out his shotgun and blast the guy two times, one in the stomach and the other to the chest. The compressed rock salt hammering him back down a couple of feet and delivering extreme and crippling amounts of pain that would surely make him prefer receiving a kick to the crotch as well. Kroenen popped the shells off and replaced it with new ones, eyeing everyone in the crowd that has mixed expressions of fear directed to him, astonishment at how quickly the events unfold, and contempt directed to the hooligans. He holstered his gun once again and strolls back to his position as the other guild personnel clean up after writhing troublemakers. No one tried to make any sort of commotion during the length of his duties since then.

Kroenen left soon after all his contracts were done, somewhere in the East Barrier Mountains back to the landfall. About time he gets back to what he does best, building stuff.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    BlancFrost, AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  17. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    #EZ29 – No Rank – Crowd Control [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ17 – No Rank – Fix The Wall [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    #EZ28 – No Rank – Deliver Supply to Elven Villages [ 100 gold | Event Points ]
    ==================================================
    Blanc notices the report she was supposed to appraise in another pile as she was cleaning in around the desks in the reception area. Looking around for Shadow she notices that he is currently occupied and flips through the report, scanning each page intently.

The report is put down after a while and Blanc takes out a pen and writes on it before putting it back. She leaves a bag of cookies on top before walking out towards the Inn.

The note reads: "Sorry about that Kroenen~ I was a bit busy, but seeing as I did grant your request I will be happy to appraise it~ You are my first appraisal after all~! Hmm...it seems all the tasks were completed well, you also sorted out the troublemakers. Glad to see they were treated afterwards though~ Alright here is 600G and 200 Event Points~"

OOC: I didn't receive the alert for this but I will appraise it anyway~ sorry about the confusion, it was changed after you tagged me but I didn't mind appraising it so we kept it as is.

udonsage, AliceShiki, Carm and 3 others like this.
  18. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Didn't expect to finish this on the same day, finally done with this and stuff.

Great Plain - #SE3 - E-Ranked - Slay 15 Orcs [ 50 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE4 - E-Ranked - Slay 5 Boar Warriors [ 70 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE5 - E-Ranked - Slay 15 Kobolds [ 100 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE6 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Wandering Rabbits [ 80 G ]

@shad12ow

Solo

A rhythmic sound of a machine can be heard through the door of a room in an inn in Aeternus, metallic clanks and the clinking of brass along with the clicking of gears, cams, hydraulics and lever makes for a strangely relaxing symphony. Playing the tune is a man sitting in front of the desk, his instrument clamped securely on the table, he’d love to bolt the contraption down permanently but an improvisation like this works well enough until he set up a more permanent workstation for it. A progressive stage reloading press, one of the reloading tools he brought in the duffle bag he carried with him to the guild, arguably the heaviest item there. It is a necessity for anyone who makes use of guns; a progressive press can do most of the things needed to reload ammunition and can do so in a good pace compared to a single stage press. Setting up a single stage is easier, sure, but once a progressive press is properly set up it is faster and less of a hassle because you can do multiple things with the push and pull of the operating lever and work on, in this case, four bullets at a time.

His right hand is manipulating the lever, pulling the lever raises the shell plate towards the die block on top which is needed in all stages of the reloading process. The brass is fed in the first stage before being raised to the die block; the first die resizes the brass back to its original size before expansion through firing and pops out the spent primer, pushing the lever brings it back and secures a new primer from the primer feed tube before the plate is rotated to the second stage. At the second stage the casing is flared a little to assist the seating of the bullet while at the same time gets filled with the preset powder charge from the powder measure, that measure is very precise though the propellant being black powder, precision isn’t really that important. The third stage is where Kroenen’s left hand comes to play; taking a bullet from a tray he puts it on top of the casing before the die block seats it properly, another quirk of black powder loading is the need for a wad to be used as a buffer between the powder and the base of the bullet so he puts in a paper that’s hardened a bit with wax before putting the bullet. The fourth stage is where the bullet is crimped through the crimping die on the die block, this ensures that the casing is properly hugging the bullet to prevent it from falling off or getting pushed further inside which can cause accidents. The next rotation of the shell plate pushes the finished product into a ramp down to the tray.

Kroenen is reloading his 45-70 ammunition. The bullet he’s setting on the third stage of the press is flat nosed with a slight taper, it also has three grease grooves filled with hardened tallow which gets melted upon firing anf helps lubricate the bore to keep the fouling from the black powder soft and easier to clean. It is also heavier, more dense, and more sturdy due to the different mixture that created it, the standard load is a paper patched lead weighs 405 grains while this new one is a hard cast lead around 500 grains. A test done to the original military load of the 45-70 was done in the 1879 at Sandy Hook; it was pitted against a new version with a heavier bullet, the original military load with a 405 grain pill was effective at about 1000 yards, the 500 grain version was deemed lethal at 3500 and at close range, very devastating. Joining the guild is a learning experience or him; this is the manifestation of that experience.

Beside it are four groups of twenty brass casings held upright by case loading blocks to secure it waiting to be packed and stowed away for use. His load for the .45 long colt hasn't changed much, just modified his cast to accommodate for hollow points and semi-wad cutter bullets, same goes for the .557 rounds for the Howdah. The 12 gauge load didn't change at all though; it's adequate enough at the moment.

Along the bed are parchment paper drawn and scribbled upon by Kroenen. New bullets and firearms design that he came up with; it goes hand in hand most of the time, a particular example is his new plans for upsizing the 45 long colt cartridges. Making sure that the casing will have enough metallurgical strength as well as designing a gun that's strong enough to handle the pressure of the cartridge is important lest he blows himself up.

The Morian incident was another wakeup call for this man, throwing himself into the fray despite being accepted just hours before can be considered reckless but what the information he gathered in that time was, for him, worth the danger. The most important thing he found out was that this is a world where miracles such as magic are considered mundane, he's sure that whatever fuels magic spells in this world is also the answer to the power source that the leader of this organization use for his machineries, the "mana shooter" that was given to him was proof that one can harness that energy despite not being a magician of some sort. Another lesson learned is what amount of firepower is necessary for him to not just survive but thrive in this world, seeing how big and powerful the threats could possibly get gives him a clear point of reference in which he can start working on, that soiree led him to the conclusion that unless it's an absurd existence such as that Morian or worse, what's available in the "Facility" is sufficient enough, it's just a matter of production and innovation if he wants to go beyond sufficient enough.

The fiftieth round falls on the tray out of the press, signaling that replenishing his stocks is done. He looks at his pocket watch to see if there's still plenty of time, though it is time for him to leave for his first solo mission in this organization he joined. He took the finished ammo and neatly put it in partitioned ammo cans before loading his guns with his older batch of bullets just to dry up that supply, the spent brass from these will be assessed for integrity, cleaned if they passed that assessment and reused. He stowed his firearms in their proper holsters and put the long guns inside his item box before stepping out of the door, next destination is Frontier Village located in the Great Plains where his targets are located.

Taking the portal straight to the village, he took off straight to the plains. Taking out the mana shooter that was given to him as a reward for his participation during the Morian incident, he did some test on it beforehand in order to learn its limits and how much he can push it, using a gun in field conditions without learning its method of operation first would only lead to wasted shots and wasted opportunities. This curious weapon permits fifteen shots before it needed to charge, that charge time is an hour which made him shake his head for a bit because that’s too much time especially in a gunfight. It being a semi-automatic doesn’t help that either, fast follow-ups but once depleted you’re done for at least an hour. He’d still stick to kinetic weapons.

All his long guns aside from the mana shooter are chambered for 47-70 which is overkill for rabbits and he couldn’t hunt rabbits using a sawed-off shotgun, well, he can try but the spread of the shot wouldn’t be optimal even if a full choke was added on its really short barrel, he’s stuck to using that mana shooter it seems. Hare hunting in the uplands was something he used to do back home, just walking along the trail along the village’s vicinity and the nearby groves listening to the sounds all around him, finding burrows and following tracks. The mild recoil is one of the things he sees as a plus on the weapon; another is that the trajectory stays flat until the beam disappears but it really doesn’t matter at close ranges of 20 to 50 yards, same goes for the quick travel time of the projectile. It is still quite a bit of overkill against varmint making him wish for a .22 lr rifle, there’s no us lamenting it so he’ll need to use the long colt chambered guns once the mana shooter needed charging.

Singed rabbits and a charging shooter, it was the fruit of a good couple of hours of walking along the trail. There’s a need for seven more of them after encountering quite tricky shots due to less ideal lighting and terrain conditions that made him miss and needed to follow up. Kroenen stow the mana shooter away and takes out his revolver checking if it’s loaded, the hunt continues.

The afternoon hunt is for slimes, he was told that they are slow and quite frail creatures so Kroenen felt the need to not use bullets since it would be too much of a waste. Drawing his sabre he then started the hunt.

It was getting dark when he came back to the village, twenty slimes were not that easy to find. That was probably the hardest part of the hunt since they don’t fight back that much, probably getting their goo off his sword is second.

With all guns loaded, Kroenen left early in the morning to continue his quests. He did scout possible dwelling grounds for his targets and asked around for information in order to not go in blind. Orcs, kobolds and goblins can be found in camps and small raiding bands in both the east and western edge of the plains, the eastern edge being closer it was common sense that he head there first. Substantial targets need substantial bullets, and orcs are supposed to be man-sized, substantial enough even for his lighter loads. Arriving at a cliff facing a settlement of huts around 400 yards away that is made up of wood straws and animal skins, there are men and women there with green hued skin wearing bits of fur and were busy doing their day to day chores which is probably the orcs, Kroenen thought. He approached until around 250 yards and found a nice spot where he could set up for a shot, using a fallen tree as a support for the 45-70 High Wall rifle he started surveying the settlement, this time to pick out targets. Kroenen flipped up the tang sight and adjust the elevation dial for the range he will be shooting at, observed the movement of the leaves at the target area and his position before taking it into account by adjusting the windage dial. Big adjustments were done; any changes to be made on the fly will be adjusted through holdovers.

First victim was an armed sentry sitting on one of the shoddy watchtowers they’ve built for themselves, Kroenen use a center mass hold perfectly aligning the front sight center of the aperture in the middle of the clueless orc’s torso. The target was hit on the right shoulder, not immediately lethal but falling from that height should make things worse for the target, still he reloaded the rifle quickly and reacquired sight picture just in case. That shot did alert the others nearby seeing as the rest were on their heels and are looking at where it might've came from, since the one he shot first seems to have made a wise decision of not getting back up or has died from the fall, the masked man aimed at another this time he shifts his point of aim to the left shoulder. This time the shot landed center of the target’s mass, effectively a lethal shot. The movements on that settlement became more erratic, the shock of the sudden attack has now sunk in and the realization of the proper response comes flowing in. It’s now a fight.

It was on his fifth shot when the orcs finally got a grasp of his general location since moving to a different shooting position each two shots will only get one so far, the greenskins started advancing towards his location. Advancing on a wide net and moving from one cover to another trying to hide from their invisible killer as well as moving faster after the shot was made, they are not as dumb as they look.

Eighty yards. Kroenen’s shots have become slower, having to move more because of the closing enemies that are spread in a wide area making it hard to make an angle on them. Making a decision of switching to his brush gun in order to increase his firepower since a lever action will always be faster than any single shot rifle, he cocks the hammer since there’s already a round in the chamber and fires at the first one he saw. He started moving back and off-line in relation to the enemy’s approach in order to not get enveloped, at this range his black attire is clearly visible but his blur of a movement and the thick shrubbery makes it hard for the orcs to have a clear purchase on his exact location. There’s only around sixty yards between the nearest targets and there are still around a dozen of them, if he engages anyone of them those who are armed with projectile weapons would open fire on him. They have spears, bow and arrows which are primitive compared to his already outdated weapons but it’s stupid and impolite to underestimate the opponent specially if they have the numbers to make up for it.

Kroenen decided to stop firing anymore shots and opting to engage at close quarters, he climb up a tree where he lies in wait. Sitting on a branches hidden, he plans to engage as soon as they’ve already pass his location. A couple of minutes had past until the orcs were finally in view; Kroenen fired seven well aimed shots earlier and all of it killed their target yet there’s still around a dozen and a half of them pursuing him at the very least, perching on the branch with the levergun slung on his back he takes out one of his Bowie knife and waited for an unsuspecting orc that was advancing near the tree he is currently at. Dropping as silent as a cat Kroenen grabs the young orc from behind and covers his mouth while dragging him to the shadows before he slits his throat, once the muffled gurgling noise of blood clogging the airways had stopped the masked hunter moved on to the next one. An orc's face was slammed against a tree and was finished with a knife driven at the back of its skull exiting through the mouth and pinning it to the wood, Kroenen throws a double edged one that embedded itself against another orc's chest which wasn't lethal but enough to halt its advance and give the masked hunter enough time to unslung the gun behind him to finish the job. The bulk of Kroenen's pursuers turned around to where the gunshot came from and went back upon realizing that the threat was not in front but behind them, with weapons at the ready they reformed the line and tried to envelop the area where the shot was heard. They stopped as soon as the grisly view of their comrade's corpse dawned upon them, the quiet was killed along with another one of the orcs as Kroenen fired another shot. Emerging from behind the tree he pinned the orc to, the man in black now confronts his pursuers face to face. The orcs may have thought that they were the ones hunting but it always had been the opposite even before the enemy before them fired his first shot.

Laterally moving while advancing and shooting on the move is something that's quite a challenge in a forest which is why Kroenen was aiming center mass, where a creature's mass is concentrated is likely to be where the working parts are located and the orc's bulk makes them a good target. The nearest to Kroenen standing around thirty yards and poor lighting condition was supposed to have made clear sight picture difficult to acquire but was mitigated by how he designed this particular gun's sight, the front bead was made of brass that is visible enough through low lighting conditions and an open rear sight that was blued steel like the rest of the gun which provides good contrast between the front sight and the rear notch. His gun clicked empty as a large orc warrior approaches, Kroenen opens the gun's action before his left hand pulled a single bullet from the bullet holder that was built it to the gun's leather buttpad then closes the action once he inserted that bullet inside the chamber as the enemy winds for a horizontal strike. He ducks under it and slams the rifle's stock against the inside of the orc's left knee which buckles it, Kroenen follows up with another strike to the throat before taking a single step back in order to clear the length of the gun from the enemy in front of him to finish him up. Making the decision to drop his now empty lever action right there than reloading was done because there was still seven enemies approaching fast, the howdah pistol on his right thigh was unholstered and fired at the closest one at fifteen yards. Dodging a thrown spear he shoots the second one, reloads the gun as he uses the trees as cover before engaging the bowman at forty paces. The ones left finally realized that they are outmatched despite their numbers and started retreating, they only died tired.

The masked man now finds himself hiding on the bush with his singleshot rifle aimed and at the ready and his levergun beside him ready for quick deployment, it was the next day of the hunt and he decided to put his new 45-70 loads to the test by hunting boar warriors. He found a group of eight moving about the plains a good hundred meters from the edge of the treeline he's hiding at, picking a target was done, adjusting for windage and elevation finished and if his calculations are correct, holdovers aren't necessary since the wind won't have enough time to push the heavier bullet off its course. First shot hits the heart, the target falls as if a puppet cut from its strings as the sturdier bullet rips through its body while retaining its mass. The sound of brass sliding out of the breech as it is ejected is music to Kroenen's ears. Second shot punched a hole through another's lung and throws it to the ground, that one penetrated through and the bullet still had enough velocity to lodge itself to the leg of the one standing a few feet behind the intended target. Third shot was a headshot, the unfortunate receipient spins around before falling over. 500 grain hard casts were designed for mass retention, where softer bullets tend to deform or fragment hard casts stays the same as it tears through flesh and bone providing great penetrative capabilities. They've advanced close enough for the man in black to decide that the next one will be his last with the singleshot. That last shot with his long rifle punches the center of the chest, another instant kill. He was shooting left handed in order to test out the recoil impulse, heavier bullets tend to kick harder and repeated shots with it can cause soreness despite the leather padding he installed on its shoulder stock. Now using his levergun at around fifty yards missing for him was almost impossible. Four targets with one with its leg wounded he started firing one to the chest and another to the head for good measure on each target, all four never reached him.

Boar warriors are really tough to kill, the one he shot through the lung was still breathing. He went and assessed the result of his test run for the new bullet load after gathering his rifles and the ejected casings and one of them was still breathing. He finished the creature off with another shot at the base of its skull as it crawls.

A kobold mine, aside from these dog people they also use goblins and some orcs for manual labor. Kroenen was scouting the mines, taking note of how many personnel and what's the best approach to kill his targets. The mine is carved in the face of a small cliff, perimeter wall and some guard towers, small patrols and orc mercenaries beside the twenty kobold and twenty-five goblin workers. No doubt he could take them on if he's got his more modern equipment on him just fine but risking it with what he have at the moment might be a waste of bullets, Kroenen decided to take a more efficient approach.

Up the cliff should be ventilation holes that was dug to avoid suffocation inside the mines, finding all that was on top of the cliff was easy enough. Using a good amount of his supply of black powder he creates a bomb with a simple time delay fuse and waited until the sun has gone down, before placing one each on the support beams of the ventilation shafts. Standing at the edge of the cliff with the mine directly below him, he started climbing down and fiddling about the cliff's wall until it's safe to drop down without risking injuries so he could make time. He rolls forward as he lands to absorb the impact and dashes towards the mine, inside he plants the bomb on the support columns in a manner that will hide them from sight. All of them set to explode in a thoroughly calculated timeframe based on the result of his scouting.

Morning came and with it, work in the mines resumed. Workers flood out of their barracks in order to start toiling for ores and other minerals, a parade of kobolds and goblins in the directed towards the depths of the earth. Kroenen was observing from a safe distance as the mine goes along its usual routine, he conjures up a pocket watch from under his greatcoat and checked the time. Sixty seconds after that a series of explosion started echoing through the surroundings, up the cliff there were plumes of smoke rising up one after the other racing towards its edge. Inducing a cave-in via blowing up the ventilation shafts achieve two things, it effectively kills the airflow inside the mines and blocks a couple of sections off from one another. The entrance of the mine started spewing dusts and panicking workers trying to reach safety, all of them breathes a sigh of relief as they see the light of day. Another set of explosions obliterated them as they stood at the entrance. The tunnel going inside the mine became a killzone that funnels the mass of workers trying to get out to safety and the ones entering to rescue others, the support structure collapsed burrying anyone in the tunnel and cutting off the compound from the mine's primary shaft. All hopes were shattered by another set of smaller but not at all less damaging than the first two explosions, bombs planted on the cliff face were deliberately placed to induce a rockslide. The whole mining outpost was burried and crushed under the rubble which erases any hope of rescue for those still trapped inside the mine, with the ventilation shafts collapsed they will definitely die of suffocation before anyone of them even thinks of cannibalizing the others.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain - #SE3 - E-Ranked - Slay 15 Orcs [ 50 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE4 - E-Ranked - Slay 5 Boar Warriors [ 70 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE5 - E-Ranked - Slay 15 Kobolds [ 100 G ]
    Great Plain - #SE6 - E-Ranked - Slay 10 Wandering Rabbits [ 80 G ]
    ============================================================
    "Welcome back, Kroenen. The report, if you please.....Hmm...as usual. Your method is efficient. Truly a exemplary warrior. Or killer. I don't mind either one of those. As long as your deliver result, I don't really mind any of your method. And, yes, the mana shooter still need some more improvement. That's why mine can have the crystal source replaced with another one while the last one is generating more power. But I digress. Here is 400 G for your reward. See you later, my friend."

Kroenen likes this.
  20. Support

Support Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #EZ16 – No Rank – Remove Rubble [ 100 gold | Event Points ]

I woke up one day and the only thing I remember was turning in my quest report to Hikari-san.
    I was watching Akira for the first time with 2 windows open, akira on the left and this page on the right, nothing changed on the right side of 2hrs and i don't really comprehend what i just watched
    and all around where I lay was fields of green. I was confused, where was I?

I started walking, looking for clues on where I was. It was then that I realized that where I was standing a large shadow was looming over, I looked up to see a large island above me. I was scared, scared that it would fall on top on me, so i ran and ran. For some reason why I started to talk to myself.
    "Its getting quite cold, I should use my blanket as a cloak..."
    As I summon my blanket from my inventory to put it on as a cloak, I realized that the reason why I was cold, I had no clothes on...
    I rush back while covering my skin using my blanket. I returned to where I awoke and found a note on top of my stone pillow, "Adventurer's City was burnt to the ground, the current headquarters of the guild is in the Floating City of Aeternus, which floats right above the ruins of the Adventurer's City. To reach it, you can use the teleport gates on the Frontier Village, Desert Village or Delta Town, or you can use one of the guild's airships... Or fly/teleport by yourself if you know how to."

"I see, so a kind god has sent this to me, the island in the sky isn't going to fall anytime soon and that the reason why I am naked is because I fell asleep and the burning of the adventurer city began with me still in it.

Looking for more clothes lying around, I spot pieces of paper flying down from the sky.

"I can use those to make some clothes!"

I skipped to where the papers fell and started to gather them in a pile. When I looked closely, these papers weren't newspapers, but guild certified quests!!
    #EZ16 – No Rank – Remove Rubble [ 100 gold | Event Points ]

Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay 5 Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    Gallant Mine - #GE1 - E-Ranked – Mine 5 Ice Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Refined Ice Crystal ]
    Gallant Mine - #GE2 - E-Ranked – Mine 5 Wind Crystal [ 80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]

"Again with the large stones! I don't want anything to do some rocks."
    I look through the pile once more, I found out that most of these quests can be completed in the Gallant Mine.
    I then started my journey to the Gallant Mines...

Day one of my journey, It seemed that I lost my map with my clothes, so I journeyed to where I believed Verdant Forest was.
    I followed what felt like was a familiar path, until I found a ruin. I planned to walk on by, but it was then a strong gust of wind came and took a few quests away, by looking back at the pile i found out all of the non event quests had flown away with the wind. My plans (T-T), became destroyed, like the ruins there...Ruins, I can clear away the rubble and clear quest EZ16. Having things started to go my way, I start to sing.

"Clearing the ruins~~! Clearing the ruins~~~! I Dig and clean! Here I grab my shovel to dig~~.... Here I use my hands~ hands~ to grab the rocks~~ the rocks~~ I put the rocks~~ the rocks~~ Into my inventory~~~~ hah hah" I started to pant, I really can't sustain notes.

This is easy, I completed 2 quests at once. Now, what do I have to get done?
    Gather 5 Bags of Vegetables, 5 Bags of Wild Berries, 5 Bags of Game Meat for me to cook at a emergency kitchen...Kitchen...Emergency...Kitchen I made in a emergency, but I bet the guild officials won't approve of twisting the words of the quest. Well as I was already in the forest I planed to gather some berries and hunt some animals with my...My stick! It's gone! and I still don't have any clothes! What was I even doing today!
    Since I lost everything, I went hunting for things I can use for clothes. Vines were very durable for belts and hides worked great for making clothes, except I never killed a animal yet, so I had to make my pants out of plants.
    I was lazy today, so I laid a trap and went to sleep
    I fell into a pit fall trap, I found some dead animals in the pit, so I ran
    I realized that I needed 5 bags of game meat and so I stuffed the definitely not rotten meat into my inventory to smoke latter
    I finally decided to start and finish this part of this quest. Starting to get serious, I start grabbing berries left and right. Red berry, Purple berry, Green berry, Blue.

At the end of the day I had a total of five and a half bag of berries. 5 assorted types and a half bag of berries with a skull pattern, which tasted like pretty good. It also gave me weird powers, I could see the world in another dimension and that I had 10 and 2 half bags of fruits, but why is the world spinning? Zzzzzzzzzz.....

I woke up to see that I had weird clothes on and bags full of random stuff. Rocks,berries, and dried meat. I also had a bunch of papers, a few guild quests and a sloppy and bad quest report.

After reading that quest report, I realized that, that quest report was mine. All that I'm missing are some bags of vegetables and for me to cook in a emergency kitchen. I decided that since the deadline for the quest has come closer and almost over, to open up a emergency kitchen to weary travelers. Using the grass I made drinks and porridge. I made it so that each dish or drink would cost a single vegetable.

. . . No one came, but as I did cook, so I guess this counts? and come to think of it isn't grass a vegetable? Grass is technically and herbs are plants and plants are vegetables and Grass is technically a grain crop and grains are like wheat and corn is basically grass and corn is a vegetable, so a=b and b=c, so a=c, right? I'm getting confused.

I hurry back to where I started and tried to attract attention by screaming. I didn't work, so I gave up shortly after and I walked to the frontier village, I don't know how teleportation worked but I just flashed into the light andI appeared in the receptionist's room.
    Sorry I procastinated a lot Hikari-san

@brasca123

AliceShiki and Lady Luck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.