Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I will have to re-educate her after she get back home.

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck.

shad12ow likes this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh...why do you have to do that? I didn't do anything to your daughter.
    Ah, btw. TAVERN...

J0HNL8 likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [ #EE2 - E Rank – Explore The Northern Mountains [ 100 G ] ]
    I was finally going out for my first proper quest for the guild. Up till now, I always had everyone by my side, even if I was doing things by myself, I always had the comforting presence of my friends and family around me, they reassured me and gave me the strength to continue even if things seemed completely lost. This time I was by myself, Shadow-kun offered me his explosives, and Onee-chan even said that she would come with me for this... But I couldn't accept it, I had to do this alone, otherwise, I'd be forever depending on them, and that was something I definitely couldn't do, I had to become stronger, so that I could stand by their side, with mama, Onee-chan, Reachii-chan, Shadow-kun and everyone else, and by this, I had to start from somewhere, I had to at least do this myself.

I headed to the Northern Mountains, since I couldn't fly, and it was quite far away, I rented a carriage with the money I got from helping the guild against the dragons, it took me 2 days to get out of the desert and another 1 to transverse the plains, on the way, we were ambushed by bandits, but as the roads were getting more dangerous, the owner of the carriage had actually hired some guards to protect it, I helped a bit in the fight by using my wand and support spells, in the end the owner thanked me for my help and allowed me to go through the path for free, I thanked him and decided to allow him to get all the loot from the bandits as a way to appreciate his kindness.

Finally reaching the North Mountains, I was quite surprised by it's size, I didn't really expect them to be this big... I wonder what I'll find in such a big place.

I started climbing the Moutains, it had a more or less clear road, so it wasn't that hard, at the same time, I was looking out for monsters nearby to try and hide from them, I had to be extra careful because my outfit was too showy, but I was aware of that, so it should be alright.

... I was naive, I forgot something basic about climbing mountains... Oxygen gets shallower at higher altitudes, if someone is already used to the high altitude, than that person can probably deal just fine with the low Oxygen, but for someone that just went out of a plain the difference is quite drastic and almost unbearable... I was panting, heavily, I could barely keep on my own feet... While I was staggering along the way, I found a found a cave, without much room for choice, I decided to enter it and sit down on the inside, to try and rest.for a bit, until I got used to the air up there...

Entering the cave I found out that it wasn't really unoccupied, there were goblins on it... Though they weren't many, only 2, it didn't seem like a hideout or anything, more like a resting spot, just like for me. I was in no condition of fighting them, so I tried to stealthily move behind a nearby rock... It was tough, every single breath I made seemed to be impossibly loud, each and every step seemed to echo throughout the whole cave, and yet, they didn't move from the spot, they stood there still, as if waiting for me to hide, not making a single movement or uttering a single word.

It was strange... I really wished to know what was happening, but I really had no time for that, so I kept on moving towards the rock, when I finally reached it, I could hear the cries of the goblins, they were shouting something, I didn't know what, but they seemed to be angry, waiting for it to calm down, I started hearing battle sounds, I tried to peek a bit from behind the rock, I saw them fighting one another, there were cards on the ground near them, was this what was at fault...? Ah! Blood spilled on the cards, I looked up and saw that one of the goblins had a wound on his head, the other one had a club on his hands... He... He was attacking the unarmed one! ... For... For something like this they are... I wanted them to stop, I wished from the bottom of my heart that they would just stop, this wasn't right, things weren't supposed to be like this... One of them raised the club once again, the other was already on the ground, if this thing hit, he would probably.... I closed my eyes, I couldn't see it, I didn't want to see it, I just wished all of this stopped.

The sound of the hit didn't come, I kept on waiting, and yet, it didn't come, I opened my eyes, and once again I saw the goblins standing still, I didn't understand it at all, what was happening, why was all this...

I wanted to do something, anything, but what could I...? They started moving again, slowly, but surely, they were moving, if this kept on...

"STOP!"

I put a shield around the goblin on the ground, the club hit the shield and bounced away, the goblins all looked on my direction... I'm glad, they stopped...

They started moving on my direction, I guess I should run now, right? I tried to put a foot ahead of the other and go away, but then... Everything started to darken.

Ah... Again...? But... Why?

With that in mind, I fainted.

J0HNL8 likes this.
  5. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    imouto, where's your receptionist tag? either tag me or @shad12ow , anyone available. just one is enough

J0HNL8 likes this.
  6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not done yet.

J0HNL8 likes this.
  7. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    dayum let me go into a deep hole

J0HNL8 likes this.
  8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    No. You go with me, foxy. We have to save her soon.

J0HNL8 likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I would tag when I finished it, want me to tag now?

J0HNL8 likes this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Later. It is fine now.

J0HNL8 likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, you don't know what's happening there okay? Just let me build the plot, I don't even know how I want to build it yet.

PS: Is the travel time okay? I kinda thought it would take a week considering the scales of things, but since the pirates are arriving in one month, I thought spending 1 week on just the traveling would be a bit too much.

shad12ow and J0HNL8 like this.
  12. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    we always time travels here, otherwise it will take centuries to complete lol

13. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikaru's bad end?

shad12ow likes this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I don't even know how I want to build it yet" What the ? Hahahaha!!!
    No, it's fine. No one really paying attention to the time in this game anyway. Hahahaha!!!

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi, oi! She had just met with Shadow who she thought died. Now she is gone into a bad end? What is this?

16. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    hikari's NTR flag?

A5G_Reaper and shad12ow like this.
  17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi! Oi! Damn you!

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I just consider you fly at Mach 10 or something... Oh well, it will have to do, 3 days on carriage. I'll probably end up making the way back by teleport, though I don't know how yet.
    Of course not, we always end up having a good ending don't we? Just let things flow at their own pace... And it's Hikari, Reachii-chan.
    Hey, I told you didn't I? I just go building things up as I feel as they should be, I don't really plan much ahead when I'm writing.

shad12ow likes this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The same. I'm exactly the same. Hahaha!

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, time to start part 2, will probably be the last one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.