Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally ended~
    Need to work out on more quests. Since it's holiday, all more the way.

shad12ow likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well......about that S rank....hmm....I'll get to it if I know what AG need for that. So, yeah, don't expect too much for now. LOL~!

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  3. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    After the adventurers defeated Morian and Gen was chosen as the new guardian of the Rainforest Vale, the adventurers decided to head back to the guild to rest and celebrate. However, while the last remnants of the fighting force withdrew from the battleground, I quietly made my way towards the site where Morian had been killed. The scene of the death was still fresh as I could feel the death essence lingering in the air. Nevertheless, I was not worried as my goal was not affected. I closed my eyes and felt around for my Makers Essence. Now, in the past few quests and skirmishes with Morian, I had injected or mixed some of my undetectable Makers Essence with Morian's Essence. This was not only to spy on Morian, but also for something else...something more important...gathering rich Morian's essence upon Morian's death.

After a few seconds, I felt a sliver of my Makers Essence and followed after it. Upon arriving at a clearing, I found a large amount my Makers Essence all gathering in a pit. Entrapped within the layer of Makers Essence was over 80% of Morian's Essence. Nice! I jumped into the pit and started meditating. In a flash, I quickly absorbed the rich essence that used to be Morian's. With this boost in essence, my stats increased dramatically. However, something happened at the later stages of my meditation. A sharp, numbing pain coursed through my body. I roared with pain but no one could hear me. My body started transforming...transforming until I became a large turtle - about the size of a mountain. I had basically become a mini-Morian! Dammit! Is this permanent? I calmed my nerves and continued to meditate. Maybe, I will revert back once I absorbed all of Morian's Essence.

But...after many hours of absorbing, I did not completely revert back to my original form. My body had shrunk and become more humanoid, but I looked more like a turtle beastman than a human. What do I do now? As I pondered about my predicament, I recalled something from the past when I was sifting through information I had gathered from Morian with my Makers Essence. Morian...had a clone body! And a weak one at that! Morian had recently - in the past thirty years - created a clone body in case his main body had died like what had happened now. Maybe Morian's clone body could figure out what was wrong with me and how to cure me. Anyways, no one noticed the clone body because it was located somewhere else. In fact, the clone body is actually in Oakenlake Kingdom!

I rushed towards Oakenlake Kingdom. Thankfully, though the kingdom had seen a lot of fighting and damage, it was still standing. I slipped in while the elves were busy reconstructing and headed towards the Mother Tree. Now here's the twist...did anyone remember that elf that was turned into a tree? The second prince - Morgal Oakenlake? Notice how his name was Morgal and not a name that began with Th- like Thrion and Thorhil? Instead, the name Morgal had Mor- like with MOR-ian? That's right! Morgal was...is the recently created clone body of Morian! Now, the main issue comes...how do I get Morgal to revert back to his original form? Well, that's impossible, but I have another way.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a treant leaf. I folded the leaf using a special method I chanced upon in the past and made a horn. This was the one-use, mini-version of the Treant's Horn. I lifted the small horn to my lips and aimed at the tree. With a breath, I blew the horn causing a leafy rasp to emit. This sound traveled to the tree and caused it to shake. With a deep sigh, the tree came to life and uprooted itself from the grounds. The tree of Morgal had became a treant! However, the effect of the Treant's Horn only lasts for an hour. I looked at the confused Morgal and described his situation to him. Then, I gave him two options - tell me how to revert back and become my subordinate or revert back to a tree in an hour's time. Obviously, Morgal did not want to become a tree again and so, he complied with the first option.

Turned out, I only needed to wait a few more hours before my transformation becomes complete and I revert back to my original form. I smiled with satisfaction at the answer Morgal gave me. I reached into my bag and pulled out all 121 Five-Colored Leaves I was rewarded for my participation in the raid against Morian and fashionably created a mask. This binding mask will not only keep Morgal in a tree-like humanoid form, but also have him submit to me for eternity. After reverting back and acquiring a new subordinate, I headed back to the guild to look for some quests.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  4. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1 of Insanity Arc

Table of Contents:

Insanity Arc Part 1
    Insanity Arc Part 2
    Insanity Arc Part 3
    Insanity Arc Part 4
    Insanity Arc Part 5
    In a room with windows perched opposite of the wooden door. A bed laid in the sunlight that cascaded from the translucent panes of glass. The bed was quite large and could hold about two people. On it were blankets that, despite the warm weather, were incredibly thick. The bed was set in the corner diagonal from the door. If one looked around the room they would find numerous bookshelves, each filled to the brim with, well, books. Their genres spanned wide categories, from magic theory to romance, to religious texts, to encyclopedias of animals. Their sheer number rivaled that of a public library. In another corner laid a lone dresser, in it was just an assortment of clothes, though if one actually looked at it closely they would notice that all of them were black, white, or gray. And finally, next to the bed laid a rectangular table, or maybe a desk would be a more fitting name for it? On that desk were countless bottles and a lone candlestick.

A faint hum could be heard from the bed, the melody echoing in the solemn room as the sun slowly set. As if it were a normal occurrence, a candle suddenly flicked on, the new flame brought new light to the darkening room. Almost as if it were the sun of the room every nook and cranny was visible from that small light source.

The sound of a page being flipped could be heard, and once more, and once more, and once more. Without stop, without pause, the sound of a book being read was prominent in the room, despite being producing less sound than the humming that was still occurring, this was more shocking. The speed at which the pages flew were astonishing, most people who would hear this would think that the kid doing it was just screwing around. Yet the one doing it didn’t.

On the bed, perched upright in a proper position, in order to not induce neck or back pain, leaning against the wall with blankets covering the legs, almost as if they were cold, laid a person. Their face was indiscriminant, their build undeterminable due to no light landing upon it, almost as if the candlelight chose to land on everything but it, almost as if it were scared.

Another flip of a page could be heard, the increments between each flip were decreasing. If one were to look at this scene, they would think one of either two things. One, that they are reading a picture book with little to no words, or two, that they are just flipping around the book for fun. Yet the eyes which constantly scanned over the books held hints, no not hints, they held understanding. Despite the page flipping every two seconds and each side of a page containing more than 500 words, the eyes still understood, they comprehended; they grasped the meaning of each and every word. Although probably not to the point of being able to recite each and every line of the book, yet those eyes seemed to tell one that if they needed to do so, they would be able to describe each and every major or minor plot point, twist, climax of the book in incredible detail.

Suddenly, the book closed. The figure had finished the book. Sighing, it pushed away the blankets to the side, towards the windows, propped itself more upright. Swayed its legs from the center of the bed to the side, where they fell of the bed. Pushing itself up with both arms, it got off the bed. Picking up the book from the bed behind it, it walked to the numerous bookshelves that plagued the walls of the bedroom. Their hands tracing over the wooden constructs searching for an open spot so that it could store the finished book, and they could go start a new one, or perhaps reread one that they have already read.

Whatever the reason, frustration could be heard from the increasing breath of the figure. No it wasn’t frustration, it was struggle, and pain could be heard from the stressed breaths of the avid reader. Tumbling to the floor, lined with carpet, the hands that were once flipping through the pages nonstop were covering, holding, and grasping their chest in agony, in pain. Yet despite the sudden flare of pain, the face of the figure didn’t looked that shocked, in fact it held a nostalgic look, no perhaps a look of someone who is accustomed to such a thing. To such a face, to such an experience, this pain, this anguish, this torture seemed like a gentle warm summer breeze that hits one’s skin.

After time passed, the intense flash of pain went away. The wheezing figure, slowly got up, the hand still on its chest, it continued its previous search, the search for a resting spot of its recently finished book. The other hand, the one not grasping its chest, once again began the search, the fingers touching each and every book trying to find a crevice to store the finished compliment of words. This search went on, and on, in fact, it might have lasted even longer than it took for the figure to read the book. Eventually the figure gave up. It took out some books and started to rearrange them. Doing this once, twice, perhaps ten times before some space was opened up. Seeing the figure managed to cram the book into overflowing shelf.

Looking at its work with content, it turned around, taking only two strides, it reached its bed. Sitting down with its back facing the window, it pulled up its legs up onto the mattress, laid its head onto the pillow. Grabbed the blankets and threw them over itself. Closing its eyes, it went totally silent, till if finally remembered the candle, hastily throwing the blanket off it blew at the light, causing the world to go dark.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling a person throw you around in your sleep is never a fun occurrence, so why was I being thrown around despite clearly being asleep? That’s what would I like to know.

“Hey wake up you block head.” Perhaps having run out of patience, but the rude person finally resorted to whacking me awake. Oww.

“What?” I asked looking at the figure, or at least I tried, as I was just asleep my eyes were still crusted over and as such I was preoccupied with rubbing my eyes. The other one in my room was quiet, not answering my question. Irritated by that I decided to stay silent, well until I asked my question anyways.

“What time is it?” Even though I asked that question I didn’t bother wait for an answer and just looked out my window to see for myself. Looking out I saw a bright moon casting its reflected radiance onto the world. Scratching my head in impatience I flicked my head back into the direction of my waker. Even after being glared at they stayed silent. Perhaps tired of waiting I finally asked my question.

“Why’d you wake me up in the middle of the night?” I asked. And in turn, they finally answered.

Holding up a opaque bottle, my face went pale, well not pale, as if it could go any paler than it already was from being confined in the room.

“So who was it that said they could eat their medicine without a reminder from me?” Their voice heard sighs of irritation, tiredness, but most importantly, sadness, disappointment.

Sighing I admitted while taking the bottle from their hand and began to take out my medicine. “Me….”

“That’s right.” A heavy sigh was added in between these words. “You.”

I got up, walking towards my table, on there were twenty or so bottles of different medication. My hands were already overfamiliar with each and every one of them. My eyes darted around the pile of pill bottles and scouted for the three bottles of medication that I was to take before I had fallen asleep. This search went on for about two or three minutes, until my hands finally managed to grasped and take out all three. Opening each bottle I took out a set amount for each one. Two for this bottle, three for this bottle, and one for this bottle, a grand total of six pills to take, throwing all of them into my mouth I picked up a cup of water next to me, only to realize it was empty. Seeing so, I just poured more water from the pitcher that was next to the water, unfortunately there was only about a sip of water even in the pitcher. Nonetheless I just drank it, downing the six large pills with only the small amount of water that was given to me. While doing so I thought to myself once again, I’m too used to this, how long will this nightmare last?

Looking at my nonchalant intake of my medicine the intruder of my sleep sighed.

“You know, I’m not always going to be around for you, right?” Saying such words again, how many times does that make it? Thirty, forty? I lost track, or rather I was never counting in the first place.

“I’m getting old, and accidents can happen.” Spouting such nonsense again, though I say that, most of what she said is true, accidents can and do happen, how else do you think I got sick. Though me denying this bit of truth if probably from my idealization of the one who woke me.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I started, started? Maybe not, more like said once more.

“I know, how many times do you think you’ve said that to me?” My mouth let out such obvious words, words that I’ve said numerous times, each time with the same outcome.

“If you know the why do you still forget to eat your medicine?” And so, they asked a very obvious question, one that they asked numerous times, and one that I answered countless times.

“Because you are still here, so why should I start something I don’t have to worry about for a while, now?” As usual, I spout out some nonsense, but still, it’s the best I got.

“Because I might not be here always!” Yes, yes, I heard you, I heard you. Is there even a valid reason to saying the same reason twice in a conversation other than to re-inform people who didn’t hear in the first place? Well then again, maybe they want to reinforce a point. What point? Maybe that they are annoying? Well I knew why, don’t give me that look. It’s because they worry about me. Yet even though I know that, I can’t but help to feel annoyed constantly hearing the same thing over and over and over again. It’s tiring.

And so, silence ensued us both. The waker-uper just sat on my only chair, not doing anything, just sitting there, and so we stared, we just looked at each other. We blinked, it wasn’t a staring contest, so we could blink, yet our eyes continued to stay glued onto each other. Unmoving, unwavering, uncontested.

Until finally my intruder got up from her seat and started to walk towards the door. I opened my mouth to say something, but decided it was better not to, going by experience. Whenever I do open my mouth right before they leave, using that as a pivot, they reenters my room and don’t leave for until at least another five or ten minutes have passed. So I watched them leave, or at least, almost leave.

Just as their foot was right out the door they paused. Looking back they observed the room once more, perhaps in greater detail now that their anger was somewhat diminished. Looking back at me they asked.

“So it was a bad book?” They asked to me, not really surprising me. There are two ways I can go about this, one I confirm or deny their answer and they come in and ask me for the details and stay for another five or ten minutes. Two, I don’t say a word, they fly into a rage and assault me with lectures and stay for about another thirty minutes or so. At least, that’s how it went every other time she asked a similar question to me, why would this be any different?

Opening my mouth to answer.

“Yeah, I dislike it, how did you know?” Damn it! Me and my curiosity! Well, I guess this is one of the things you get for being born with a mind like mine.

“Didn’t you say it yourself?” They asked seriously. Did I? Oh, is she talking about my reading habits?

“When reading a book you like, you’ll finish it in a day.” It seems she is talking about them.

“But when reading a book you hate or dislike, you’ll finish it in an hour.” She paused, probably to catch her breath I assume, or maybe to keep me on my edge, to try to figure out how she came to the conclusion by myself.

“So if you do go by your own words then in trying to finish the book as quick as you can, you tend to forget other things you are supposed to do.” Ah, true I guess. I do tend to shove the world away when reading books, or rather; I read books so that this phenomenon happens. If I don’t, then probably I would have already killed myself from this endless boredom.

“So what was it about?” They of course asked curiously, obligated to answer I did so.

“Ehhhh, I don’t know why people proclaim the book as a masterpiece” I started, the book that I had just read, had the reviews of several very well-known critics all of which were positive, but I failed to see what was so praiseworthy in this novel.

“All the main protagonist in this story did was just get drunk.” Yes, this is really all that transpired, just a bunch of drunken people doing drunken things, nothing more, nothing less.

“He just drank his sorrows away endlessly, without stop. In my eyes this book doesn’t deserve such critical acclaim.” But then again, this was just my opinion, my side, my perspective. In the end, like everything is, the world is subjected to bias, and I was no different. For example, if I was asked to pick between a family member and a complete stranger to kill, of course I would pick the stranger. No question about it. No one is completely without bias. Such a thing is impossible, which is why I won’t delude myself thinking that I am.

“Huh really?’ Asking curiously once again, I nodded in confirmation, and so silence ensued for the two of us. I stayed silent, hoping that they would just leave, leave me alone like I wished to be. As for why they had fallen silent, well I would not know, even if my only interaction with other peers was with this person, this would not enable me to read or even know what was going on in their brain. No, it would not. All it did would allow was to enable me to conjecture what course of action they were to take. Going by past experiences it would take approximately two more minutes till they finally left, of course baring that they ask no more questions.

Almost as is on que, after two minutes have passed, the intruder of the night got up from the seat beside my bed. Groaning, they walked towards the door once more, opening it, they walked out of the room. They pulled the door behind with them, closing it behind themselves when they said their final words of the day, or maybe it was night?

“Good night.” Hearing those words I knew I had to follow up with the same gesture of good courtesy.

“Good night.” Even though it really wasn’t because of someone waking me up in the middle of the night and even though they accomplished what they came here for, they wouldn’t leave for another ten minutes. But, in the end, it’s just my useless and lame excuses that I’ll use to blame them.

Slipping back into the bed I once again threw the heavy, thick, and warm blanket over myself. Snuggling in it I closed my eyes and tried to drift into the realm of dreams, although my dreams will always be the same. Pitch black darkness, nothing for leagues of space, just pure darkness, almost as if I was in the middle of a black hole (whatever that may be since you know I shouldn’t have such knowledge).

Tossing around due to unrest, my eyes were not able to remain closed. Perhaps the earlier encounter made my blood boil, causing me to go asleep. Well whatever the reason, all I knew is that it would take a while before I fell asleep.

And so my mind began to fly around, darting left and right, trying to find some piece of amusement for my bored mind. Though in the end, I never do find such things, so my mind instead begins to think about the many different things that transpire in the world, why do they happen, why do things work, how do they work. All were questions that I constantly asked myself. All were questions that were left unanswered.

While having such thoughts, my mind soon finally fell into its slumber, its dream, its nightmare as I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soon the sun shone once more on that room, the rays of golden light meander through the blinds that blocked the glass panes of the room, like heavenly light through an archaic fog that plague the kingdom. Though the light entered the room, that solemn room, it did not wake the ancient beast that slumbered. No, that beast continued its sleep, continued its dream, continued its nightmare that it so desperately sought. Even if the kingdom were to burn, that beast would still be asleep, unaware of the what had transpired during its rest.

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Wake up.” I heard that voice before, and no doubt about it, I’ll hear it again.

“Hey, wake up.” My consciousness is still blurry, but I still already registered who it was that decided to end my sleep, my quiet, solemn, undisturbed, sleep. Grunting, I turned around in bed, having my back face them, despite to go back asleep, that endless pleasant slumber.

Yet, such pleasantness would not be given to me. I already knew that if I didn’t wake up. If I didn’t try to awake, I would be subjected to numerous tortures from this person. So I slowly, begrudged, solemnly, I got up. Using my right arm before my left to raise myself up, I sat myself upright. Using my right arm for my right eye, and my left arm for my left eye, I started to rub out the sleepiness from them. Looking around I saw the cap that was pre-filled with the morning’s first batch of pill intake. I quickly snatched it into my hand and chugged it down, hastily bringing my hand towards the only cup of water on the table. I poured the content of the cup into my mouth, briefly tasting the water as it quickly flowed down my throat.

I finished the cup of water in a couple of seconds; the taste had reminded me of the slight medication that was also put into the water. Because of that, I also knew instinctively that I had to finish the entire cup; otherwise some of the medicine would be wasted. Chugging it down, I let out a loud sigh, one that echoed around my person.

Seeing the medicine was finished I sat myself upright, then leaned myself against the wall behind me. Feeling the hard surface on my back and head I moved my pillow that laid under me and it against the wall, giving it a comfy and cushiony feel. I went back asleep, to await the next session of medicinal intake. Due to not being woken up that harshly or for that long, I was able to fall asleep in a matter of seconds, of course sitting up, as lying down immediately after taking medicine could potentially be dangerous.

And so, my eyes did not open in turmoil, but instead I just stayed in a pseudo half-awake-half-asleep state. I stayed in that state for about thirty or so minutes, the minimum amount of time it would take for my medicine to be digested. Bringing the pillow down with me, I went to sleep once more and entered the land of dreams again. This trip would be much shorter as the next medicine intake is in approximately an hour after my last one. So I would be woken up in about thirty more minutes to finish my morning medicine session.

The spiteful beast woke up to take its scheduled meal, in the cage that confined it from the outside world. It in its sleepy state, the beast didn’t even attempt to look at what was in the meals it took. After consuming the usual intake of food, the beast lazily closed its eyes once more. Its body went slack, as it fell asleep once more.

The sun hung high in the sky, greeting all who dared to look at its brilliance with unrivaled brightness, as it lit the world.

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes as I awoken for the third time; I felt water on my fingers that were in the midst of cleaning my eyes. Was I crying from the pain I felt? Maybe, but no it was from me previously yawning. It happens to some people, but not all, but when they yawn, people start to form tears as a way to waken up, despite the fact that more people go to sleep when they yawn they stay awake.

Slowly lifting myself up once more, continuing the endless cycle, I dropped myself suddenly. No it wasn’t exactly sudden, I mean I had enough time to slowly lower myself back into the bed, and was careful enough to not bang my head against the table. I held one of my eyes, no that’s not right. I held…… I caught……. I covered my eyes. That’s it; I covered one of my eyes. Why perhaps you’re asking once more? Simple, because pain started to flair in my left one, though I was used to it, especially in the left eye, no wait. Used to it isn’t the correct phrase for it, after all that would imply that it no longer affects me. Which it does.

No, I’m exposed? No, I’m acquainted? No, I’m………… huh, looks like “I’m used to” is the only phrase I can think of right now. No matters, back to the topic at hand.

Despite being used to the sharp eye pain that was mainly predominant in my left eye, though that doesn’t mean I don’t feel pain in my right eye. No, just that the pain in my left eye was more frequent and more….. painful. Actually, did I use the word predominant right? I feel like I did, did I? I don’t know anymore, this disease is making me slowly go insane. Or perhaps I already was? And that I’m just slowly becoming aware of this groundbreaking news now that an illness is affecting me?

Well, never mind all that useless rambling, where was I? I forgot; give me a second to recollect my thoughts.

Ahhh, yes. My eye pain, or rather, my pain in general? Sorry for my disorganized thoughts, though this is just how my mind works, and for that I bow in apology.

Now, back to the topic at hand, my eye pain, or my pain in general. Yes I was slowly getting used to it, thought that doesn’t mean that it’ll stop affecting me, I mean look at me right now. Despite several years of having this disease, I still am not fully used to it. Wait, did I say this already?

*knock knock*

Looks like my thoughts will be interrupted for now, as that person was already entering my room without waiting for my reply. Not that I didn’t already expect that, but still, I can wish, can’t I? Though, wishing for that person to wait for my reply in this situation might not be the best thing to wish for right now in my current predicament.

But I’ll have to finish that thought later on, if I ever remember it, as that person has already reached my bed side. I looked up to them, with a look full of annoyance and question. Why annoyance? Because I quite enjoy my peace and quiet, being left alone is truly sublime! And now this person was interrupting my solemn peace, the silence that once plagued my room, is now gone, or rather disturbed.

As I looked up I noticed that they closed the door behind themselves, paying no heed to the commotion that was happening behind that wooden wall. They met my look with one of concern, pain, distress, depression, sadness, tiredness, and anger. So many emotions were conveyed to me yet I felt nothing from it. It wasn’t that I was impartial to those emotions, but rather like with the eye pain, their effects on me have dulled. Dulled, that’s it! That’s the word I was looking for. Probably.

Well now that I have resolved that dilemma, let’s get back to the one on hand.

Why were they looking at me like that? Is that what you’re asking? Maybe? Probably? Or perhaps you’re screaming at me to just get on with the story and cease my useless rambling that adds nothing but more than words to the story? Well, I’ll cease this monologue for now, after I talk about why I think they were looking at me with those emotions. Though most of them are self-explanatory, so maybe I should bypass the explanation and go back to the main story? Yeah let’s go with that, is what I would say, but isn’t most of this story just my nonstop rambling? I mean at least half of the words that compile this story are my thoughts.

“Yes?” I asked to the person in question, despite already knowing why they had arrived to my room, why they had disturbed my peace.

“How are you feeling today?” They asked the same nonsensical question they ask each and every day, and so, I looked at them in annoyance. Why annoyance? Probably the disease affecting my judgement, is what I would like to say, is what I say to myself. But at this point, I no longer know whether that still stands, whether it’s just the disease affecting my judgement, or just how I truly feel at this point. I don’t know.

“I’m okay” I answered once more, waiting for the usual reply.

“Okay as in you feel okay?” and the next question is “or okay as in your pain is tolerable?”

I answered them with silence, my patience running low. Now you guys would probably answer at this time, right? Most likely. I would too, if she didn’t ask the same question a hundred times each and every single day. You could see how repetitive this could get, now that you’re forced to listen to my continued rambling.

Irritated probably they asked a different question this time.

“Can you tell me where you feel your pain? Is it in your chest?” They leaded; I followed, albeit, begrudgingly.

“I have some pain, tolerable in my left chest, the pain in my right is either non-existent or is shadowed over by the pain from my left.” I answered as such, continuing this meaningless ritual, this endless repetition.

“And?” They wished for me to continue, now I could stay silent, like my prideful self would normally do, but if I didn’t answer they’ll probably stay in my room for a while asking why I didn’t answer them. Disturbing my peace just that much longer.

“Right now other than the usual joint pain in my hands and wrist, I have no joint pain in either my elbows or knees. My stomach is still in turmoil and feel pain in my abdominal region, currently my left eye is in severe pain, as you can see by me holding it.” Even though I said holding it, I really meant covering it, though you guys probably already knew that from my earlier ramble. I did ramble about that, right? Well not about to go into those details right now if I hadn’t.

“Anything else?” My thoughts were interrupted rudely by this person. Though now that I think about it, aren’t we in the middle of a conversation? Then I guess it’s really not rude for her to talk to me, distracting me from my inner debates. Or maybe it is I who was being rude for thinking during a conversation? Pft, that sentence is just so hilarious that almost laughed out loud.

“Not that I can think of.” I affirmed.

“Okay.” They stood up, finally I will be rid of this headache for a while. Oh, wait. Headache.

“Wait I also have a slight headache.” I quickly added before they left me to my own devices. Well not really. They soon came back with a tray of food, on it sat a sandwich probably with assorted meats, a glass of water, knowing her spiked with lemon, and a prearranged set of pills, to take with my meal.

Smiling weakly I said my thanks to them.

“Thanks Mom.” I said to her.

She simply replied with a smile and these few words.

“No problem Drew.”
    I decided not to write 10k words as I felt that would make things way too drawn out and not really that fun at all.
    So the 5 parts will only be 5k words each. Totaling 25k words when I'm done. Have fun everyone.
    (and if you guys think that my writing is a bit erratic, well, it's called the insanity arc for a reason)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    BlancFrost, Chocol8, Clown333 and 5 others like this.
  5. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Make a story out of it and post it on RRL like i did

6. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    After submitting my quest and receiving the rewards, I prepared myself to start brewing the potion.

At first, I was planning on borrowing a room from the guild to brew the potion, but one of the prerequisite of the brewing process requires me to be in a place visible to the moon during the night.

Fortunately, even though the items required for this potion is quite extravagant, the brewing process is not complicated, making it easier for me who is not experienced in this field.

With that thought, I went to find said location to brew the potion.

* * *​

“This should be a good place…”

I muttered quietly as I scanned my surroundings, a clearing in the middle of a forest where only a few animals and insects live in.

For me to be able to find this place, it could be said to be a stroke of luck. At first, I was simply looking through the plains for a quiet place to brew the potion and wait for night to come, but as time passed, none of the place was not filled with monsters. But as I was about to give up, I suddenly arrived at a small forest without realizing it, and when I entered, I noticed that there seems to be no monsters inside, making it the best place to brew the potion.

But I could not help but feel as if someone has something to do with this, causing me to be a bit insecure as I glared up the sky.

At the same time, the moon has finally arrived atop the clearing, a cue for me to start brewing the potion.

First, I took out all the materials I have collected beforehand.

Holding the Dragon Heart with my left hand, I cut out a finger sized hole at the top, revealing the dragon blood stored within it.

I then swiftly made a wound on my forefinger and dripped a few drops of blood into the Dragon Heart. Next, I took out the Black(Violet) Cat Blood and poured it in before finally pouring in the Bottled Purified Moonlight Water.

Finished with that, I did not rashly mix the liquids inside together. Instead, I started pouring in mana into the heart and formed a whirlpool with it, causing the liquid inside to slowly mix together. But I did not stop there as I slowly poured in a small amount of mana every few minutes, causing my mana to mix together with the liquid inside.

As time went on, I could feel a strain on my mind and body as I kept on using mana to form a whirlpool inside the heart and pouring some mana inside. Even though not much mana is used, it requires control to keep on doing this, causing me to get tired at some point.

Fortunately, after a few more minutes, the moon finally disappeared, signifying the end of the potion brewing process.

To make sure that I did it correctly, I held the Dragon Heart with both hands and stared at it. But after a moment, I realized that the Dragon Heart is actually glistening with a moonlight luster.

Tilting my head, I curiously examined the Dragon Heart. At that moment, my mind suddenly felt light, but the next moment, I realized that I unconsciously ate the Dragon Heart at that single moment of carelessness.

At a loss, I was about to go and think of a way to resolve this predicament.

But at that moment, I felt a sudden rush of heat and coldness coming from my abdomen, causing me to involuntarily clutch my stomach.

Unfortunately, the heat and coldness did not stay there for long and slowly moved downwards. Noticing this, I could not help but become embarrassed. But as if it was trying to tease me, it suddenly slowed down its flowing speed. Fortunately, it suddenly did a turn and went towards my tailbone, but it still caused me to be quite furious, as I am sure that it could have directly flowed towards my tailbone instead of going downwards first.

What caused me to grief even more, is that before I could even have a moment of rest, the heat and coldness suddenly intensified in my tailbone area. But without even being able to cover it with my hands to lighten the feeling, my body turned limp.

“Ahn~”

As that sound escaped my lips, I realized that the feeling on my tailbone suddenly transformed into pleasure as an unladylike moan escaped my lips, causing my face turned hot. If there was a mirror, I believe my face must have turned quite red.

‘Ah… how could it turn out like this’

I thought to piteously to myself as the stimulating pleasure invaded my tailbone. I could also feel my tail and fox ears wildly moving around without control. When one of my tails moved close towards me, I hurriedly used the last bit of my strength to catch that tail and cover my face into it, in hopes that it would suppress my vulgar moans.

With the last bit of my strength gone, my body bent and trashed around without restraint as I kept my face deep into my tail, restraining my moans.

“Nnn~”

As that moan escaped my lips, the last bit of consciousness I had disappeared together with my self-restraint.

But before I lost consciousness, I felt as if something sprouted from my tailbone…

* * *​

Behind a certain tree near the clearing, a certain pair of women could be seen talking quietly.

“What did you do to the potion, Nyaa~?”

Said one of the female with a pair of cat ears and tail.

“I did nothing to it, I simply messed a bit with the flow of the potion and stimulated the strength of the potion so that she can receive more benefit from it. Unfortunately, the lash back would be too strong for her, so I made the pain turn into pleasure.”

Replied the other female with fox ears and tail.

“Nnn~!”

At that moment, a loud, muffled moan suddenly came from the clearing, causing both females to swiftly turn their heads to take a look.

There, another fox girl could be seen gasping for breath as her body lied feebly on the ground with a red face while hugging one of the 10 tails sprouting from her bottom.

“Ah, looks like the process has finally finished.”

“Nya~ Already?”

They both said in slight disappointment as they looked towards the clearing. With no other choice, they stepped into the clearing and probed the fox girl lying on the ground.

But at that moment, her fox ears and tails suddenly transformed, turning into those of a cat’s. Her hair and tail then slowly turned dark violet as her body shrank in a speed visible to the naked eye. And if someone saw her eyes, they would also see that her eyes have also turned violet.

“Nya~! Looks like she did transform into a cat~!”

Saying that, the female with cat features examined the now-transformed cat girl on the ground. After a few moments, she then proceeded on poking the girl on a few spots like a mischievous child.

“You should stop now; she is going to be awake soon.”

At the same moment when the female with fox features spoke, the eyelids of the girl lying on ground suddenly trembled before it slowly opened.

Seeing this, the girl with cat features quickly moved back, like a child afraid of being found out by their parents.

On the other hand, Inari, the girl who has just awoken pushed her body up as she groaned.

“That was a horrible experience…”

“Hm~ But we saw many great views though.”

Hearing the unexpected voice, Inari’s body jolted as she looked towards the source of the sound. There, she could see a pair of women staring mischievously at her, causing her to shudder for an unknown reason. As she subconsciously moved back from the bad feeling she was having, she felt a weird feeling coming from her body, as if something has changed within it. So she hesitantly lifted both of her hands, only to freeze at the sight of it.

Even though others who might not realize the difference between her hands now and before, she, who have seen her pair of hands almost every day, realized that her hands seemed to have shrunk.

With a bad premonition, she stood up, only to realize the horrible truth.

She shrunk.

She, who has never been that tall of a person in the first place, shrunk.

Not only that, but she also realized from a few strands of hair in the corner of her eye, that her hair has also turned violet. She could also feel the disappearance of her tails, only leaving her with a single one. But when she moved her tail to her front, her face darkened as she realized that her tail changed into one of a cat’s.

“Nya~ How do you like your new form, Inari~?”

Said the female with cat features.

“How… you ask…”

Saying that, Inari took a few deep breaths, suppressing the urge to just pounce towards the girl with her Tanto before continuing.

“Can you at least explain to me what happened?”

Hearing her inquiry, the female in fox features replied instead.

“That potion was actually supposed to speed up the growth of your 10th tail. Unfortunately, this girl here messed around with the recipe, making it have a side-effect of turning you into a cat girl.”

Acknowledging her words, Inari nodded before once again asking with a gaze filled with suspicion.

“Is the potion supposed to give such extreme… reaction?”

“Yes.”

Even though Inari saw that her face was unperturbed even after answering, she felt rather doubtful of it, but after deeply gazing towards the pair, she could only sigh in resignation after seeing their calmness.

“Then can you explain the changes that happened to me?”

“Of course, we were planning on doing so after you finished with your question.”

The female fox answered with a delighted face before continuing.

“First, with your 10th tail grown, you can now form and control your own Fox Fire while your control over mana and elements should increase tremendously.

Second, thanks to the side-effect of the potion, you will turn into a cat girl during the night, and a fox girl during the day, but you can use your transformation skill to turn into a fox girl during the night and vice versa. But after you do that, you can’t turn back into your other form for 24 hours.

Third, your cat form should be quite proficient in alchemy, so if you ever want to pick up on alchemy, your cat form will be very helpful.

Fourth, the two-”

As she was about to continue explaining, a glowing silver orb suddenly appeared near her. At the same time, her and the other half-cat female’s face changed slightly as the female fox muttered a few words Inari could not understand, leaving her looking on curiously.

A few minutes later, the silver orb suddenly disappeared as the female fox once turned to look at Inari.

“Well, it looks like there will be some changes. We won’t be the only ones who will be giving you blessings, it looks like two more gods want to join in. I really cannot understand what they are thinking…”

Hearing her words, the side of Inari’s eye twitch as she asked.

“Is it fine for a single person to receive the blessings of four gods? Will it not break some kind of balance?”

In reply to her words, the female fox replied nonchalantly.

“Oh no worries, it’s not like you can use it easily. We will not be telling you what the blessings us either, and there might even be some demerits from receiving these blessings.”

In reaction to those nonchalant words, Inari let out a sigh as she asked once again.

“Can you at least tell me what gods are giving me these blessings?”

“First is me, a Fox Goddess, then this girl here, a Cat Goddess.” She said as she patted the head of the half cat girl, “Then there is the Sun Goddess and Moon Goddess who decided to also give you their blessings at the last moment.”

When she finished her words, she suddenly glanced upwards and said without looking towards Inari.

“It seems that we ran out of time, we will be going now~”

Hearing those sudden words, Inari unconsciously waved her hands towards them as light came out of nowhere and engulfed the pair, slowly turning them transparent.

But when they were about to fully disappear, a voice drifted out of the light.

“Right, because of the Sun Goddess blessing, your hair should turn golden in your fox form. And since your hair is already quite dark in the cat form, your hair should not change much.”

Hearing those last words, Inari could only stare stiffly at the place where they stood before.

Moments later, she finally left the clearing and moved back towards the Guild.

ToumaNorstein, Love, Carm and 3 others like this.
  7. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2 of Insanity Arc.

Table of Contents:

Insanity Arc Part 1
    Insanity Arc Part 2
    Insanity Arc Part 3
    Insanity Arc Part 4
    Insanity Arc Part 5
    As my eyes watch my mother leave my now lonely room, I saw my little, cubby, fuzzy, kitty cat waiting outside, with eyes eager to pounce into my room and sleep on top of my bed, over my feet, probably cutting off the blood circulation from them causing me to feel pins and needles when I get up. Unfortunately, I’m slightly allergic to cats, or rather, their dander, so I can no longer hold or pet my cat, in fear of making my already horrible condition worse. So now, he couldn’t even enter my room, and he now he’s confined to the inside, in fear of him bringing something from outside that could further deteriorate my current status. I rub my nose in irritation.

Although not now, I remember when I was a child, or kid, or perhaps younger as when you’re my age, people still can call you a child. Well, then again, as long as you are older than that said person, you can always call them a child, so let’s go with younger.

When I was younger, and got sick with other various ailments I remember this cat coming into my room, uninvited, and jumping onto my bed. Despite the suffering at the time, I could still feel that big lump of fat sit on top of me. Then he would start purring, like a gentle lullaby, coasting me off to sleep.

I remember hugging that little, actually though I call him little, he is rather big, perhaps a bit overweight. Well, regardless, I could recall squeezing, projecting my stress onto the lazy bum of a cat, yet never hearing a single complaint from him. Recalling that made me smile a little bit, but just a little bit.

You know want to know our family motto? Well it isn’t exactly our family motto, just something that we live by, or all believe, or rather, it’s our collective ideals. Oh yes, ideals, what a wondrous topic. Let me ask you about ideology and my family. We’re like oil and water. That is the correct saying, right? I forgot. Well, never mind all that.

Never set your expectations too high, or in other words, always aim for second place. No then, why such a defeatist mentality? Simple, because that’s how real life works, that how reality is, that is realism. Just because you study for ten hours a day, seven days a week doesn’t mean you’ll beat a genius who doesn’t study at all. Wait, maybe that example isn’t correct for this saying. Well regardless of whether you understood my words or not, that is how I live by.

And it fits perfectly for my current situation; I no longer get my hopes up thinking I’ll get better.

Why? Again, simple, because I no longer believe in such sophistry, such an arrogant belief, as well as the fact that, if I don’t hope to get better, my hopes will not be crushed, simple, right?

Well I guess I should start my meal. I got up from my bed, arching my back forwards for some momentum, one leg after another; I left the confines of my bed, while rubbing my nose again from the smell.

After sitting up, then standing, I then proceeded to go sit down immediately afterwards, onto the chair that my mom was sitting on previously. Wait, did I mention her sitting down yet? I think I did. Maybe not. Whatever, it was a detail that could be left out at that time if I did forget to mention it, after all, I couldn’t be bothered to remember to say it.

Where was I again? Ahh, yes, me sitting down. It never ceases to amaze me on how off track my mind can go when I’m talking to myself.

Well sitting down, on a stiff wooden chair, which would make anyone rub their butt after sitting on it for a while, facing my table where my meal laid. I first took a quick sip from the ceramic cup that was in the top left of the tray, at least from my perspective. Direction is weird and so oh what’s the word, I just had it. Oh right, subjective. Hmmm I think I had a different word, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there, if we ever do. So let’s start again.

Direction is weird and subjective.

Okay, with that out of the way, let’s get back to me drinking my water, spiked with lemon. How could I tell? Simple, I saw seeds in my water, which probably came out of the lemon when my mom squeezed it into my cup, also, when I sipped the water, it didn’t possess the same taste of normal, pure water. Well, not “pure” water, since that is really hard to get. But uncontaminated water, well saying it like that makes it sound like was a holder of a disease or the like, nevertheless, I got no better word at this time. Like before, we’ll cross that road when we get to it.

Wait, did I say something different last time? I forget. Whatever, not important.

Well tasting the somewhat sour taste of the lemon water was not the highlight of the day, I did somewhat enjoy it. Though I prefer regular water, but never mind that!

Putting down the cup, I then once again, surveyed my lunch. This time noticing some cut upped carrots next to my sandwich, although I don’t hate them, I don’t love them either. Perhaps this is why I didn’t notice them earlier, as I had shunned their existence refusing to take notice of it! Well, joking aside, it’s probably just that I overlooked it. Taking one of the carrot pieces into my mouth, I threw it in, savoring the crunching that came with it, and maybe the slight sweetness that it possessed.

Quickly taking another into hand I stood up once again and walked to my vast collection of books, my hand tracing over the ones nearest to me. Grabbing one that I had already read, but felt like reliving, I took it out of the bulging bookshelf.

Sitting back down, I opened the cover with one hand, and continue to chuck the carrot pieces into my mouth with the other. I flipped the pages whenever my mouth was busy chewing, munching on the carrots using the hand that chucked them into my mouth, and occasionally rubbing my nose. Before I knew it, well that’s a misleading term, no, phrase, as I already saw how many were left in the corner of my eyes, the so called, peripheral vision, I had finished the carrot pieces and five chapters of the book.

Now, you might be thinking, why would I rush the book if I like it. Well I presume you think I like it, since I decided to reread it, and I do, I do like it. Now back to why, simple, because I had the ability to skim and skip the parts that I didn’t like, and read the ones that I did, due to the fact that I had already read this particular book.

Putting the book down, with no bookmark in place, though I might forget the page number, I’ll probably remember where I left off.

I then took the sandwich into my two hands, and took a bite out of it. Tasting the crumbly bread, and continuing my munch on the sandwich. I then could taste the “cold-cuts” or meats that were laid in the bread.

After one bit, I put the sandwich back down, and grabbed a different thing this time. It wasn’t the water that was held in a ceramic cup, no it was my medicine, my pills. Quickly downing them, I then haitsly put down the container of the pills, or used to contain container of the pills, back onto the tray and brought the lemon water to my mouth and sipped, only one gulp, not even, and all 6 of the pills were down the drain, as I lament the fact that I managed to accomplish such a feat.

Letting out a loud “Ahhhh” I set my cup down, and picked up my sandwich once more, this time with only one hand, and began to finish it while reading the book with my other. Wait, that doesn’t sound right, it makes it seem like I read the book using my hands, like with brail, rather than using my eyes like I normally do, and am doing in this current situation. Hmmmm situation isn’t the correct word for that sentence either. Predicament? Circumstances? Whatever.

As I finished the book and my sandwich, I was left with an urge. Well I got upped, walked to my door, opened it, and walked across the hallway, ignoring my eye pain, which was still prevalent even during my meal. No matters.

I entered the bathroom to do what I needed to do and quickly returned to my room, while rubbing my nose. Checking the time, making sure an adequate amount of time has passed, I laid down to rest once more. Closing my eyes to the cruel, cruel, world, I laid there for an indeterminate amount of time.

Right now I wasn’t exactly tired, just fatigued, though eventually I will fall asleep, for now my mind is awake. For how long? Depends on how long I can keep myself entertained in my mind. Should I think up of another character whose story I will never write? Sure, let’s go with that. I let my creative juices run for a bit. But before that, why is there such a saying as “creative juices?” It just sounds so……. weird. In my opinion at least. Well, then again, there’s a lot of sayings that we all use regardless of how ridiculous they sound.

Ah, here’s a fun one. How about a main character that has the power to turn his skin into metal? But only his skin, and nails and hair, not his muscles, not his bones, only his skin, it would be interesting, since it isn’t such a convenient power if you think about it. After all, now he would be weighed down by his metal skin, this is going by the fact that his skin is moveable and doesn’t take effort to bend, and could even potentially be killed by it if he picks a too dense of a metal.

Well, enough brainstorming for something that I’ll never write, what should I do now? Toss and turn around in my bed? Get up and read another book? Actually write a book? Pftahaha, sometimes I just crack myself up.

Well distractions aside I always wonder what I should do during these short bouts of free time. Wait, that’s wrong. All my time is basically free time. Though I’m not too sure as to what should be the correct phrase to use here, all I know for sure, is that using “free time” here is wrong. Well regardless of how long I think, I will probably never find the correct words for it.

Arggggguaguga!!!!!

Although I love my mother, I really hate when she enters my room with her fancy rose smelling oil that she wears! It just irritates my nose!!!! And it just smells horrible! Gah, I would flip a table if I could. I mean, I know she uses it so that her skin doesn’t’ dry. But the horrible smell just lingers in my room for hours without rest, irritating my nose!

Ahhh, I forgot. I don’t normally go to sleep at this point of time. Normally I would wait about two more hours for my next does of medicine then go to sleep after that. Only to be woken up two more hours later for a different dose. Well, mistakes happen. No wonder why my sleep didn’t come so quickly this time.

So, I just continued to toss and turn around in bed, cuddling my blanket, lamenting my fate, stretching, yawning, the normal things people who are bored do in bed.

I heard the scratching at my door once again…. Wait, did I mention this yet? I forget? Never mind that, it’s probably just Lucky wishing to come in again, and as much as I wish to be able to let him in, alas, I cannot.

I’m mildly allergic to cats, though out of my family I could be considered the best around them, but due to my sickness, yes… my sickness…. Aren’t you tired of hearing that word or words? Well I live with it, so tough luck.

Ah yes, where was I? Umm ummmm ummmm….. ah! That’s right! The door, or rather or rather or rather……. Ah yes, the scratching! Specifically, Lucky scratching at the door, how exactly did I get off topic again? I forget…. Well I’m sure it was nothing important.

Scratching my head, I continue my spontaneous thoughts.

Hmmm where was I? The scratching? Yes, Lucky wishing to come inside, oh how I love the fat ball of fur, but I really can’t meet him. Though, he was really the only way I took my stress out, reliably.

I mean, if you could squeeze the the the the….. fatty, you would know how stress relieving it is. But alas, no more, despite the fact that I need to release stress now more, than ever. Probably the reason why I’m partially annoyed with my mom, my parent, my caretaker, is because of this, because of the fact that I cannot, will not, hug my cat. Yes, not hugging my cat is making me more irritable, despite how hilarious or cute that sounds.

As I sat up, wait, was I already sitting up in my bed?

I held my head deep in thought, as I tried to recall the past couple of minutes.

What was I saying again? Stress? Bed? I don’t know anymore. God, I just wanna punch something right now, but I can’t, I’m weak, I’m frail, I’m ……………………..vunerable.

Besides, there’s nothing for me to punch, at least, without hurting and wounding my hands from how hard I would hit. I mean, sure, wounds heal, but mine…… well….. they do….. just really slowly…. Like a snail…. A snail.

Why? Again, simple, because my body is overtaxing itself in order to cure my of my aliment….. or is it illness? Isn’t an aliment a type of cream? I don’t know anymore…. My mind is slipping.

Getting out of bed, I made my way once more to the bookshelf. Wait is once more the correct term? I mean, I went there earlier for my book, but that was a while ago if I can recall correctly. The problem was, I cannot recall correctly. My mind is an endless state of paranoia, constantly contradicting itself, constantly making itself run in circles, constantly… ummm what’s another phrase I can use here? Hypocritical? Sure, let’s go with that, even though I’m 90% sure that that word doesn’t belong there.

Back to the topic at hand, which now that I think about it, is no topic at all, nothing, zip, zero, nadda.

And that’s the problem, where do I go with this? Where do I go with my life? I don’t know. The crushing depression, the constant pain, the agonizing thought that I’m slowly losing my mind. It’s scary, so so so scary.

And yet, at least, it should be, it should be scary. But why am I so impassive to it? Why am I so stoic!

Why, why, why, just please tell me why!

In the end, I’m, a coward, why am I a coward? Simple, I hate pain, I dislike it, as such, I want to put myself out of my misery, out of my pain.

I got a question for you, do you know the easiest most sure proof way of avoiding an oracle’s prediction of you dying in a week or so?

Simple, commit suicide right there and then.

If you’re dead now, that means you aren’t dead then. As simple as that, suicide.

And that’s my answer, suicide.

Oh how I wish I could commit it, yet, like I said, I’m a coward, a hypocrite. I’m scared. Scared of hurting myself, scared of thinking if I did it wrong, scared of everything, that’s why I’m a coward.

You know, my father says that all suiciders are cowards, and although this is my extremely biased view, I completely agree with him. Those who try to escape with death, when the going gets tough, are cowards, they don’t deserve to live.

And yet, what does that say about myself?

A coward too afraid to take his own life, or a coward that is sensible about his own life, wait, sorry, that last part didn’t make much sense. What was I trying to say? I don’t know. I don’t know. I DON’T KNOW!

I don’t know.

At this time, while I was still out of my bed at the bookshelf perusing the contents of it while having my internal conflict; I once again heard my cat’s feeble scratches on the old, wooden door. Hearing each and every scratch just breaks my heart.

At least, it should.. it should, but it doesn’t. Why doesn’t it? Simple. Because I grew impassive to this, I grew used to this, I became….. what’s the word I’m looking for…. Broken.

No longer processing such strong emotions, I just silently took a random book like I usually do, and went back to my bed.

Perhaps that statement is a bit contradictory to what has occurred just some ago, when I displayed annoyance. Is annoyance a strong emotion? I don’t know, I still have it I guess. So that just means it wasn’t too important, after all, I still have it.

Or perhaps, I’m just emulating it, deep down in my subconscious my mind is making false emotions to mend my already weird, broken, stoic, and did I mention broken(?) mind.

Thinking such puts a slight smile on my face. Why? Cause the premise is so ridiculous. I doubt the human mind can do such a thing, at least, going by all the people I know, it’s impossible for them to accomplish such feats.

Probably.

I feel like I use that word too often, probably, though I have no better or worse substitute that I can use. So, I guess I’m stuck with it, stuck in the same drut. Is that the saying? What was it again? Walking the same path?

Well, never mind that.

My ears piqued as I heard footsteps get closer and louder as, I presume, my mother walked up the stairs and through the corridor, till finally knocking on my door.

Actually, I felt something was off, the footsteps were a bit lighter, gentler, they didn’t carry the same…. Umm… intimidating sound that my mother’s gave off, and yes, I got this all from the sound of the footsteps, don’t underestimate my hearing. Like my smell, they’re impeccable.

Besides, my mother never knocks, she just abruptly enters the room, if earlier I said that she did knock, well sorry, I guess that was a figment of my imagination.

I wonder who it was, the footsteps sounded light, so not my dad, both of my sisters are out of the house, studying, and finally, well… there’s no one else, is there?

Let’s see.

There’s me. Drew.

My mother.

My father.

My eldest sister.

My second eldest sister.

Annnnddd my cats.

Actually, laying them all out there reminds me of a silly thing from my past. You know how parents are supposed to be impartial? Right? Well, I think my sister, my second eldest sister, the devilish girl, asked my mom who was her favorite child. Each of us have a gap of about 3 years, so from me and my eldest sister, we have a six year gap.

Needless to say, she told me something. “You’re my favorite son.” For a brief second, I felt jubilant, I was her favorite! Yay! Well, that is, until my “maturish” brain for my age figured out a very simple fact.

I’m her only son. As in, how can there be any other favorites if I’m the only one. Doesn’t that mean that I’m also her most hated son? Yup, that’s what it meant.

Well, anyways, I digress. Once again, back to the topic at hand.

Concerning the person at my door, wondering who it was, I quickly tidied up my room as fast as I could while slowly inching towards the door, taking special precaution to find out who it is.

I mean, I don’t want to embarrass myself if it wasn’t family at my door.

And was I glad I did.

Standing at my door was a girl, quaint, blond, her head comes to about my nose, and she’s slim.

I, of course, immediately recognized her.

Seeing my door open, she beckoned a bright smile to me, to greet me.

I smiled back? Probably? I did. Let’s just say that I did.

Laughing she greeted me with words this time, thank goodness.

“Hey Drew, how are you doing~?” Ah, her nonchalant voice as always.

“Fine, I’m fine, what are you doing here?” I quickly asked, I mean, she’s not the brightest candle, but she’s pretty smart, smart enough to be taken in as an apprentice.

“I mean, not that I don’t enjoy your company, but you should be studying the arts, rather than worry about this bum here.” I said jokingly, well, not jokingly, I was dead serious.

She lightly punched my shoulder. Ouch. Huh? How does a light punch hurt me? Simple. My skin and my nerves are much more sensitive now thanks to the disease.

Probably seeing me wince is slight pain, she could always tell, well, not really. She frantically said.

“Ah! I’m sorry, forgot that you’re sensitive.” I felt a stern look as I welcomed her inside.

“And you call this fine? You don’t look fine to me, I mean, just a simple punch from me and you’re lying there coughing and wheezing.” Don’t exaggerate it that much, sheesh.

“Fine, I’m not okay. I’m horrible, I live a nightmare. Happy?” I didn’t want to burden her with such thoughts, not while she was studying, not while she was learning on how to live by herself.

“Not at all, my best friend is suffering in bed.” Ha, I guess that’s true.

“Why the heck am I your best friend?” I asked, despite already knowing the answer.

“You know why, you’re the main reason why I’m an apprentice, and a why I was able to date the people I dated.” Yup, I was playing matchmaker for her, I’m quite a good one in my opinion. I managed to get her three relationships all lasting 1-2 years. I never asked how far they went though; I’m not that insensitive, though I do wonder from time to time….

“Bah, anyone could do that.” It’s true, anyone really could.

“Anyone could, but you’re the one who did, and that’s what is important.” Gah, she’s using reasoning, my weakness. Just kidding, I love reasoning.

“If that is what’s important, then I guess those relationships weren’t good in the first place.” I’m not even sure what I just said, it sounds so confusing despite me being to one to say it. Man am I contradictory.

She punched me again, needless to say.

“Whatever.” She seemed a bit mad, or a bit angry? What’s the difference?

“I never understand why you and the other girls used to seek romance advice from a GUY without any romance experience.” Though, I guess the bigger question is, why am I so good? Probably because I cannot fall in love, I have the least biased view of romance. Probably. At least, that’s why I think I am. Not really sure on other possibilities. Maybe I’m just good at observing other people?

“Don’t know, better question is why are you so good at it?” She fired back. Hey, I just asked this, don’t make me repeat my inner monologue!

“What ever you say, Carmen.”
    so first off, Carmen appears!
    Yay!
    Banzai!
    But the question is, who is Carm?
    dun dun daaaaaa!!
    I mean, is Drew really Carm? Or is he just a side character to develop Carmen?
    Find out next time, on dragon b.......on the Insanity Arc.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Love, AliceShiki, Bielt and 4 others like this.
  8. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] A quick one before I venture forth into the lengthy stuff I usually do...I rarely write and finish at the same day...damnit.

It's for this thing...

Well I guess this thing needs a name now.

It has earned one, having been baptized by the blood of my enemies in battle it deserves a good name. Though I should see what this thing is capable of doing as well, I did ask questions about what it can do but seeing and feeling it with my own body as I employ it is paramount. Maybe if I did so before the fight against Morian I could’ve avoided almost dying multiple times.

Now what name is suitable for this monstrosity? Mordaxt is what I would fall back into if I found others to be lacking, it has the brutality and looks though it disregards the hammer side of its head and it’s a bit of a lazy choice. Doomhammer sounds extravagant, sure it does bring doom to the ones I hit with it but it sounds too overindulgent for my taste. Hmm…40k seems nice though its kill count has yet to reach that number, Gavel (Newell)? Mjölnir? Bugbeater? Squishing Rod? Fixit? Booper? Pain-Reliever? Pollie...

I probably should take a step back, think about it more rather than just throwing random names and hope it fits. Hmm…yeah that would definitely work; it did serve that purpose and did so admirably, a good name to mark the deed of crippling two gargantuan beasts and forcing them to the ground. Legbiter.

[​IMG]

Feeling its heft on my shoulder, I walked towards the clearing I use for training. In my head I was trying to recall what features Baldy put in this thing, though knowing that man those features would definitely be over the top. Well I did give him free reign on what to do by basically dictating just the form and basic function, I just want a sturdy weapon to fight heavily armoured opponents with . I remember him mentioning that the features run on mana, me not being a mage of some sort would’ve been in trouble if he didn’t have the foresight to make it collect and power those features with ambient mana on its own, though there are features that needed manipulation of it which is why they’ll be locked as long as this thing is in the hands of someone like me who lacks the ability to do just that. Time to find out for myself, what features are available for me to use.

Practice swings and flow drills comes first, getting the feel of it, the balance and how it wants to move and be moved while teaching my body to remember it. Once satisfied I started enumerating what I remember of what this thing’s potential is, first up was the only thing I remember at the heat of combat at that time which is the weight modifier. Without the armour there’s a real limit on what part of the slider I can take, I think I put it to maximum during that time causing my bones to break upon impact with the Herculean Beetle’s leg. Along the haft that wasn’t covered by the langets were arrays of metal studs that serve as switches to the weapon’s hidden functions, time to test out the ones I hadn’t tried out yet.

Neat. The first switch extends the overall length from the same height as I am to eight feet; reach advantage is always a welcome feature and this being a variable one would also allow me to dispatch that extra reach if it ever becomes a liability. There’s a small dial next to that switch, easily manipulated with a flick of the thumb, the effect was elemental discharge on the axe blade. The others were standard fare for enchanted weapons, fire, wind, electricity and water, I don’t know how the earth element would work and there’s also shadow enchantment which I didn’t know was an element. Let’s see what they do.

So the wind setting speeds this thing up, swings were definitely faster when I used it, as fast as when I’m using my longsword and I’m deadly fast using it since the style of swordsmanship I use relies on sudden burst of speed, strength, and violence tempered by skill and experience which makes the idea of being on the receiving end of this weapon really terrifying. The next interesting one was the shadow element and it is indeed very interesting, the weapon gains an ethereal property which is an instant bane of ghostly creatures though I do want to try something out which is why propped up two logs side by side. I wind up for a strike at high guard with the shadow element set on the weapon and strike, it passes through the first log without doing damage and as it clears that first log I flipped the dial to cancel the effect as the axe blade bites through the second. The potential of this feature is very interesting indeed.

The hammer face was quite formidable. I never really had a good grasp of how much since I’ve mostly used the axe head during the raid, only using the hammer once I was occupied by getting burned alive in my own armour as I take out the legs of two Herculean Beetles that are the size of a castle keep. The effect is simple, a directed explosion of mana that compromises the material structure of the target. The part of the solid oak log that I tried testing it on was reduced to punk wood, this means that if one survives the impact of the strike itself it would find the area that was hit to be severely weakened be it flesh or armour. It’s almost unfair, honestly. Oh well, let’s see what the forward spike can do.

He actually installed a drill on this thing… I can’t even… oh well, nothing I can do about it. Though I find it silly that there’s a switch which makes the front spike spin, it might come in handy I guess.
    Notes: Rald is now aware of most of this OP weapon's feature...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Carm, ToumaNorstein, Love and 3 others like this.
  9. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Struggling to open my eyes, I couldn’t seem to recall what exactly got me here. Actually, I couldn’t even remember where exactly I am in the first place. However with fruitless efforts, I continued to try and look at my surroundings but it seemed as if my eyelids were glued shut. By the time I got them open, all I could see was black. Despite this however, I kept a calm mind in the face of my possible blindness. However, light slowly started to be recognized as it faded into existence.

It stung but I made no act of shutting my eyes. It felt like it has been far too long since they had been exposed to light. I couldn’t exactly move my head as of yet so I just looked around using my eyes. This room seemed to be some kind of…. infirmary or something. First though, I needed to get in control of my body. I tried to start by moving my head or tongue or something other than my eyes but it was to no avail. So I started with my fingers. Slowly, and shakily, one finger was lifted up. The following actions were much easier which meant tt I soon lifted my hand, followed by my arms, followed by the rest of my body.

I suppose I just needed to kickstart my functions or something. I didn’t feel any different, but I knew that I was since I couldn’t feel any difference. I was notably thinner and slightly more haggard. I eagerly swung my legs around to the side of my bed and pushed them off the side. I attempted to stand which resulted in me just about falling down. Luckily, I used the wall to support me so I didn’t fall directly to the floor. I then had a strange urge to do something. It was an odd feeling that came from my stomach.

I couldn’t quite remember exactly what it was. Though something was telling me to go to directly to the bathroom. I never actually questioned my inner behavior and proceeded as so. As I made it to the restroom, I had a vague sense of what to do from this point. I followed my instinct and I guess I did quite well. Flushed the toilet, washed my hands. The whole human thing. Though it’s odd that I would need to do something like this. Ever since I became an angel, everything that was consumed was converted into pure energy so I never needed to do these things.

There was also the fact that my memory wasn’t as good as before. Well, I still remembered some of the more key moments throughout my life but it seems that the more unimportant ones were shuffled towards the back of my mind for some reason. They were lost….

I couldn’t exactly remember why I was here in the first place though so I guess I have some kind of amnesia. The last thing I remember is being whisked away to hell. When I woke up, I had general human problems. Of course, a human wouldn’t have gotten up as quick as I did or recovered but I suspected that I hadn’t fully recovered either. In fact, I felt cut off from about every single source of power that I had come to familiarise myself with. Magic, Racial abilities, even weapon force. Though I still retained the memory on how to use weapon so there’s that.

I couldn’t even feel the wings on my back. It was as if they just weren’t there. I couldn’t summon them or even know if they existed at this point. A thought came into my mind and I grabbed the nearest sharp object before cutting across my arm and to my expectations, a thin line of blade seeped out. I cut myself with ordinary metal. If that wasn’t a sign that I had changed then I don’t know what is. On any given day, my skin would have destroyed the metal but now it was softer, more vulnerable. Almost as if I was completely human.

Another interesting trait was that I could no longer sense my soul. It was as if I gave up my body for a human one. Transferred everything over. That however was something I wouldn’t be able to do without some kind of extreme expertise in soul magic and judging by my soul sense, it wasn’t something that I could do at this point. I was completely human as of now. I strangely had no problem with it, even though I was this weak.

Actually, I couldn’t quite seem to muster up any emotion. I don’t believe that curiosity is an emotion but it is one of the only things I can actually feel right now. That counts as one thing that sets me apart from most humans. That however, lies within the soul. It is entirely possible that during the change from my past form to human, my soul may have undergone some minor changes that influenced this outcome. It is also entirely possible that my soul underwent some kind of trauma which had negative effects on my body, turning me into a human.

The latter seems more likely as I don’t particularly favor humans in the first place. That also makes me question why exactly I would regress into a human of all things. Was it because I was born into this world as a human? That still begs the question of the soul, if it’s the primary cause. Was the sol originally made to be human? That wouldn’t make any sense since it obviously has defects from turning into a human. I couldn’t really wrap my head around the causes and effects as much as I like to but I suppose this would do for now. Each question only presented more answers and the further I delved into it, the more I would be unable to answer.

I looked at my attire and vaguely noticed that it was simple clothing. Since my suit was connected directly to my magic, it’s defensive capabilities would have diminished quite a lot. It would still be tougher than adamantium and nigh-indestructible though. It just wouldn’t be as strong as before. Not that I cared, I focused more on agility then defense anyway. Now that I’m stuck in a human body, armour would be useless in the face of an overbearing opponent. It would slow me down, the upkeep of a suitable armor set would be high, and I just don’t like anything that feels like armour.

So using armour was out of the question making the suit seem a whole lot more pleasing since it weighed quite little. For weapons, I had the luxury of summoning whichever I chose out of thin air but since that’s gone, I needed to either store everything in my item box and take the time to take each one out one by one, or stick with a select few weapons. For ranged weapons the bow is out of the picture since it’s too slow and with my human physique, it will be hard to take down the stronger monsters unless I target vital points like eyes. These gun things are also out as I have no prior experience with them at all, and I doubt it’s easy to master. That leaves throwables, or to be more specific knives, axes, needles, or something like a throwing spear.

While they might be useful in some circumstances, throwing knives and axes are immediately being disregarded. They are too bulky and not very accurate. Not to mention the minimal killing power a knife provides when it’s thrown. I might be able to make do if I wasn’t human but since I am, the amount of velocity a knife has when thrown would not be enough to kill someone unless I hit their vitals, and a heavy needle is more suited to doing that anyway. Needles are lightweight, compact, and deadly but hard to use without my years of practice, which I have. Though there is the fact that my accuracy may have declined with this new form.

Using a spear would be easy as well. It would eliminate the need for a throwable since I could just chuck it but once again, I am restricted by human physique. Of course, I would also need a dagger if someone got in real close. There’s also only one spear so I ruled that out as well. That left me with my prime choice, needles. If anything, they could just be made out of something heavier than orichalum. I could easily throw orichalum needles, and I hear that they are quite easy to make. Of course, I have no actual experience in blacksmithing so I wouldn’t know.

That settles it for the ranged weapon, which will be primarily used to cut through batches of enemies quickly. For the CQC weapon I was leaning towards a saber or something similar. A good blunt weapon would also be helpful in certain situations. Swords lacked the necessary cutting power, katanas lacked any semblance of a guard, rapiers were too lightweight to deal massive damage, and after weeding away quite a number of bladed weapons, I decided to go with a classic axe. It wasn’t overly heavy, but it had great cutting power and it would have a spike on the back to deal with armor or undead.

For a heavier weapon, something similar the axe didn’t fit right with me. Not many weapons were amazing at both blunt and blade attacks at the same time, and since this for a more powerful hit, I would need weapons that are extremely strong in one category. Most ‘hybrid-weapons’ weren’t like this and Rald already used a polearm so I’m going with two different heavy hitters. First, the bardiche. Extreme cutting power when strength is applied but it’s armor penetration left much to be desired.

For the other side of things, both a morning star and a two-handed mace sounded quite good. Eventually, I ended up choosing the morning star as the bardiche didn’t do so well in the armor penetration area and I needed a heavy weapon which could. If it came down to it, I would just be wearing some orichalum or mithril boots and guantlets. I could also add in some elbow and knee guards under the suit. That would allow me to at least resist if it came down to it. I made a few rough calculations in my head and adding the extra armor pieces armor wouldn’t slow me down at all really. There wasn’t even a need for calculations in the first place.

Following the end of my decisions, I looked around the room and spotted my suit neatly folded behind some covers. I stripped down and put it on. It had changed color quite a lot since I got it and now it was just a sullen gray. A change in color once in awhile was welcome anyway, gray didn’t look bad on me either, not that I really cared anymore. Preparing to walk out of the infirmary, I stop in my tracks and mentally smack myself. The fragileness of humans had blinded me. Underestimating was a bad habit of mine. I doubt I could become a mage of any kind since it seems like mana is cut off from me, but I could become a cultivator.

I could do various things but that seemed like a good bet. I had learned that as long as I continue making improvements in cultivation, there wasn’t a cap to power. Then again, it depends on the technique I suppose. Other than that, I could do some crazy scientist thing where I combine my body with animals. Yeah, nevermind about that. It would only last as long as I get more and more powerful parts. Cultivation is a much more steady path. Since it was a different energy than mana, I was quite sure I could do so. I had lost any possibility of regaining my previous powers, that did not mean that I couldn't gain any new ones.

So, I suppose I have to get a cultivation manual. My processing power declined greatly after becoming a human so making my one at the present was out of the question. I could get one from Scriptor or Gus but I’m not that close with them and humans seem to have some kind of importance on relationships. There’s also the fact that I don’t believe they have a lightning based one. It doesn’t have to be lightning specifically, but it would no doubt be helpful. Not many monsters tend to have resistance to it, it would enhance my speed and healing among other things, and lightning is extremely devastating. If not lightning, then I should get something that has some degree of control over earth.

Defense without any detriments, control over gravity, and controlling the earth would be beneficial for supporting and attacking. If not either of those then I can hope for a light based cultivation technique. It would be much more helpful than the other ones I can think of. High level cultivators can easily manipulate their own body so using water to control the enemy would only work early on, same with air. Taking away the air they don’t need doesn’t do much either. So those three are my choices. Electrokinesis, geokinesis, or photokinesis. Okay! Now my planning is finally complete. I begin leaving the room but I notice something else odd.

I pay no heed to it, but I have no body odor nor do I have any resemblance of bad or good breath. It’s no doubt strange but taking into account my other changes, this one doesn’t seem too pressing of a matter. Time to get back into the game and become S rank.
    As usual, this could have been somewher around 200 words but I am me after all. 1k+ words. Im back anyway.....

Love and AliceShiki like this.
  10. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link

First, in the name of the AG staff I would like to say I am sorry for the inconvenience, for all the uninvolved people.

These past days, we were having the problem that people started to pass the point in which us staff consider acceptable for interaction on the AG Tavern, and we proceeded to hand out warnings...

Unfortunately, the people involved didn't understand it...

So today we are proceeding to hand out punishments.
    @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex is receiving a 3 days ban.

and while this time we aren't going to punish the others. I will give the last warning.
    @anton1234098 and @Greater Infinity we won't ignore your participation on these acts once more after this, be you the victim or the assaulter.

As for the others, I will explain what was supposed to be obviously.
    in the case of something we consider pass the line, we will first give an IC warning, and then an OOC warning.

IF YOU DON'T stop after the OOC warning we will hand out punishment.
    and if the temporary banishment doesn't resolve the problematic behavior, we will give out a Permanent Ban.

As representant of the AG Staff, I once again thank you for your patience and wish you all a nice Weekend.
    (and remember if anything you consider uncomfortable happen, you can tag the Staff, be in the tavern or in a PM or Discord. We will hear you out)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  11. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got internet fixed >.>... what happened? and woo! I am first in the E-rank lols

12. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    People tagged outside the calling tag spoilers were making too much of a ruckus, bordering unacceptable.

Bielt likes this.
  13. The great metalunicorn

The great metalunicorn [Blood Countess][Glue Overlord][Big Sister][War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruckus?

14. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    read through all 75 pages of this thread...why you ask? i'm gonna make a Monstercyclopedia

15. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw this now. First of all, I'd like to apologize if I've gotten on people's nerves already. I sincerely mean no harm and no foul to anyone for my behavior and would like to clarify that such things were done in the heat of the moment and not as a deliberate act to offend, that being said, it is only to clarify things and not to absolve myself from any offense comitted. I would also like to request, if possible, to be shown when the OOC warning was issued. I remember getting a warning from @shad12ow before but I have no recollection of other warnings after that. Also, I would like to clarify which specific incident caused the ban in order for me to avoid any similar incidents and/or acts in the future.

Thank You.

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    We only ask that you will not repeat the same offense again in the future. For the offense, it is the whole RP when Elias is forcing Kynn to eat the shrek cake with drugs and so on. It make others uncomfortable and we received several complaints about that from other member.
    As for the OOC warning, it was buried in the tavern. Finding them is difficult.
    Next time, please know when to stop, okay? A lot of the member really feel upset when reading your interaction, saying that it is uncomfortable for them to see. Both Kynn and Hubo have also been warned about it. We hope that you can continue the RP but while following the rules and also the others' feeling when reading them. While they may not post their feeling right away in the thread, they still feel uncomfortable reading it.
    I wish you the best of luck and hope that we can RP again together. Thank you.

TheOneTrueApex, Chocol8, Carm and 2 others like this.
  17. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, in retrospect, that one was kinda overboard. Anyway, thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated.

shad12ow likes this.
  18. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    What is more important?

Family?

Friends?

Or company of any sort?

The beginning of the journey was hard. Constant tears and depression but she had to move forward. She had to grow strong mentally to face the world.

Blanc's journey starts here.

Tea is an important part of Blanc's life, she believes that all worries can be driven away with good tea and company. Growing up surrounded by tea all her life Blanc did not know anything else, she would wake up in the mornings to follow her parents out to pick tea leaves from their fields. Waking up before the sun rises is something she is used to, the peace and quiet of the morning is her favourite time of day. It heals her soul and raises her spirit.

Blanc is gentle by nature who likes taking care of her younger siblings and cousins. She enjoys helping out with the family business when she can. A small tea house was left for her to manage when she reached adulthood at the age of 15. She would wake up early every morning to brew the tea and prepare for the day. Having a slight sweet tooth, Blanc was fond of making sweets that accompanied her teas to bring enjoyment to her customers. Biscuits were her favourite but cakes were made due to popularity. Blanc still tries to promote her biscuits even if they are the last sweets left on the shelf. She even drew a sign with a cute looking biscuit on it which was hung outside the shop. Sadly the biscuits still did not get popular, the sign is left hanging there to this day.

The one thing she did not like was dancing, especially with the fan. Blanc did not think she looked as graceful as her older cousins who moved like the water. Her steps were not smooth and her limbs did not do what they were told. She believed dancing with an umbrella looked more fun and wanted to do that instead.

Little did she know that fan dancing was a tradition passed down the main house from the ancestors to ingrain elegance, diligence and defensive skills for the females of the house. It was not until she finally read the family book that she realised the little fans importance. When members of the household reach the age of 20, they were to go on a journey to develop new skills and gain knowledge about the outside world. During those six months before her 20th birthday she trained constantly, even late into the night. As she didn't want to disturb those sleeping she would often go into the surrounding forests using the stars as guidance to find the hidden training grounds. It was during those times that Blanc discovered her love for climbing. It really was by accident as she wanted to pick the flowers on the cliff face to take home. The thrill of the climb motivated her to climb up to new heights and practice dancing with her fan.

When members of this family go out into the world, very rarely do they come back. Only the notes of their experiences would be sent back once or twice a year. Although there was a bell that would be rung if all the family members needed to be summoned back.

Blanc did hear stories of how the bell was rung once in the last century to call back the entire family. She suspects it is only used in times of war. At the age of 12 she did try and sneak into the main room to ring the bell but was caught before she made it past the front doors. Blanc only wished to see her brothers again... it was a sad memory and one she reminisces over their favourite tea.

The day she was to leave for her journey had finally come. It was a day like any other day, the sun had not risen but the day had begun for her household. Goodbyes were already made the previous night so she set off quietly, closing the front gate for the last time.

She has wandered the lands for a little over 3 years studying the different type of plants and constantly on the lookout for cute animals, little human contact has been made on her journey as she gets sidetracked easily by nature. This has lead to her going around towns and constantly tracking through the wilderness.

A couple more months pass by and it is on this day that she slips and falls off the cliff, due to being distracted by the bunny shaped clouds...that was the day her journey to joining The Adventurers Guild officially began.

paprika, Zerith, Nurman and 5 others like this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
  20. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Zzzzz-sama and ToumaNorstein like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.