Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you, though it is but a dream for now. The journey starts here, after all," I laughed slightly. "Though, the amazing one is you, Miss Biel,
    "Medicinal plants, is it? I have no expertise there sadly, my expertise lies more in gemstones and metal works."

"Your work is more commendable, to dabble with the unknown, to brave what others fear, to contain the dangers for the safety of all. As a merchant, we deal more with ourselves, while you consider more towards what is the good for adventurers at large."

We talked while travelling the stalls, and Miss Biel pointed at an empty space. I asked Schmidt to set up a flower stall there, but it seems the bulk of the crowd has been taken over by a pancake stall. Never would I imagine a pancake stall to have such a big crowd. Miss Biel took me to the pancake stall and we chatted over the food. The pancakes was good, though I was sad about not being able to gain traction in the rare chance of a festival.
    Guess I had a late start too...

Sadly I didn't have a candy to share the sweet child, so he went off to one he calls his dad to ask for food. His dad seems like someone who might be a mercenary, but I shouldn't assume when I'm unfamiliar with the place.

I talked a bit more with the one called Xio and chatted about the Eastern Continent and how different the weapons are there. Guess the topics of adventurers are mostly things like weapons and survival.. Miss Biel joined in the chat before being called by the other staff member of the Guild. She seems to be a busy one being the Item's Master, after all. So, I went back to the lodging me and Schmidt stayed in.

The grand opening of La Rosa in the festival ended as a flop. But that won't deter me! My forte lies in the gems and metals, after all! I should simply try to enter the market with those!

My current plan is to get a mercenary that would take me to the mines and helped me get some metals or gems. If we also do the subjugation quests, I can use the money as capital for the store. I hope the mercenary is fine with an increased share of the quest. May be I should get non adventurer mercenary instead, since they won't have access to the guild's quests normally, but I would prefer to dabble with the adventurers, since they would be my main customer base on this city after all.
    -----
    End of The Festival
    Next: The Start and Adventuring​

Side Story: The Farewell (Part 1)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Working out for The Pancake Stall profit allocation.

In the corner of the Tavern, Blanc is seen scribbling away as she writes something down. Or maybe it was a drawing, one could never be too certain with this lady. Her last "drawing" didn't turn out too well, it just looked like a mass of scribbles to them.

"Alright I can just round everything up and use my own gold to make up the difference...yes, yes that looks better now. Even numbers are better, none of this extra stuff hanging on to it."

The muttering stops and she clears away her table before getting up and going to the bulletin board and pinning a piece of paper upon it.

The paper reads: Profit allocation for The Pancake Stall helpers.
    Stall holder/owner
    Jibs - 1688G
    Main helpers
    Elyn - 675G
    Blanc - 675G
    Extra helpers
    Elias - 169G
    Sio - 169G

Note: Well sorry about the delay guys, I had some urgent business to attend to. But worry not, I left your allocation of the profit with the reception staff. Just show your Guild Badge for identification purposes and they will hand you the gold. Thanks again for your patience and I hope you have a good day~

P.S. Seeing as we can't chop up the gold I just rounded the figures up and added my own money to cover the difference.

OOC: Alright the profit allocation is officially up, a reminder that this gold is just NPC Gold and can only be used to purchase everyday tools from NPC's. The NPC Gold is with the NPC Receptionist, you don't have to write yourself receiving the gold.
    Calling @Jibs @Zerith @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Siostar

Jibs, Zerith, NiQuinn and 4 others like this.
  3. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Upon arriving here in Aeternus nearly two weeks ago, I never had the chance to actually appreciate the floating city. The sheer size of it was stunning. Seeing it from the ground was a marvel but standing on the very city itself was a spectacular experience.

I wouldn't call this a technological marvel. Though, understandably, it was that. For me, it was more a showcase of technological and magical ingenuity. The core, the science, and the engineering were amazing for sure. However, it were the precautionary measures implemented thereafter that floored me. No pun intended.

To a certain extent, magic could still be cast inside city proper. However, I doubted whether or not high-level destructive spells were possible to activate within the confines of Aeternus. I'm sure there were rules against such destructive behavior but as to whether or not they had cancellers installed in the city was another thing altogether.

After all, a defensive spell that needed hefty mana to cast might be construed as 'destructive' by the city's mainframe owing to the fact that some magic reading techniques only processed mana output and not as the spell's, or in this case, magician's proper objectives.

In that sense, maybe they relied on scheduled upgrades? If that were the case, I couldn't imagine the amount of work they had to keep this city going. I didn't envy them their responsibilities.

The reason for my contemplations stemmed from my watching high-altitude birds that occassionally stopped by in the city. Animals like those didn't seem to have any trouble going in and out of Aeternus. However, the harsh elements were kept out. I could see the flying birds toppling along from strong gusts of wind but nary a leaf from the trees in the city so much as moved. There was presence of a breeze now and then but nothing else. It, too, was probably regulated.

Amazing.

I continued with my musings as I walked along the streets of the flying city of Aeternus.

ExitedDeviljho and AliceShiki like this.
  4. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly was mana? It wasn't as if I couldn't feel mana. Sensing of mana was one of the first things my mother taught me as a child. It wasn't something I could use though. Or rather, not something I could use well.

Having been raised in a temple, two of the things I excelled at were using talismans and shikigamis. Although I said excelled, that didn't mean I was a great proficient of those techniques. Originally, it required mana to make effective talismans or shikigamis to ward off evil. I later on learned it could also be used by using ignis as the base to manipulate it.

The borderline of which to use - mana or ignis - was something nobody else could teach me so it was a whole lot of trial and error on my end to get certain methodologies working. Case-in-point, talismans used to ward off evil spirits came from a branch of holy magic. Thus, mana. Initially, a talisman was used by charging it with magical powers. It could not, however, store said magical properties unlike amulets. Talismans were used for a very specific purpose while amulets tended to be for the more generalized function such as protection from harm or attracting good luck.

My train of thought was lost. Back to the topic at hand, talismans charged with ignis as the base had the power to attract spirits instead of warding them off like what was done with the talisman usage under the tutelage of mikos. However, like the mana counterpart, it can only be for specific use. For example, I could use talismans charged with ignis to attract certain spirits to curse a location, or worse, a person.

One could argue that ignis might actually be a bad kind of power but I couldn't help the fact that those were the types of techniques that I knew. After all, I was half kalman väki - fae folk of death dealing with ghosts and spirits. Other kinds were veden väki, fae folk of water, and vuoren väki, fae of mountains. Each kind was very specific on what spirits they could meddle with. It was a bloodline thing.

Still, what was ignis, exactly?

Ignis, as I was taught, was the lifeblood of spirits. Incidentally, and even strangely, spirits themselves could not freely access said lifeblood. In the first place, what was a spirit?

A spirit was a nonphysical manifestation of the qualities regarded as forming the definitive or typical elements in a particular domain (OOC: What in the world did I just write?????).It was the ethos, pathos, and logos of the world. It functioned on different laws far beyond those that man could understand. Spirits resided in fire, but they were not of fire. Spirits resided in the wind, but they were not of the wind. They toed the line in being called the very soul of the world but they had no life. They constantly hungered and wanted to prove their existence. Thus, they craved the ignis.

Word-per-word, that was what my father told me. Sad to say, I still couldn't understand it. My father had tried to explain more but ended with him stating that it was something natural to me like mermaid was to water. After saying that, he left me alone to ponder on it.

What brought on this very complicated topic? It was simply because, as I resumed my walk on the streets of Aeternus, I realized the the level of spirit activity in the air was high. That in itself wasn't bad but, I felt one of my more volatile talismans had acted up and yet there were no warning signals to dissuade me from using it.

It was then that I thought of something. Could it be that Aeternus was floating over a rich ignis ley line deposit? I was chewing on my lips in contemplation.

This might be bad, right? Should I or shouldn't I report my concern? I worried over this for a good half hour before finally deciding to head for the Adventurer Guild's office. If I planned to stay here for a long time, it would be a good idea to establish good relations with the people I would end up working with for the better part of my stay.

I just hoped I'd find the right person to report to.

OOC: My brain is fried. Goodnight.

5. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally reached the Adventurer's main guild building and looked around in curiosity. Where exactly did one report something like this? It was then my eyes fell on the receptionist's desk. Go with the familiar? I should ask first anyway. Approaching the desk, I found that it was empty. To my left, there was a dainty looking bell hanging on a small stand with a tiny hammer attached to it. I pulled the hammer up and let go.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

It was a lovely sound. One that made a person relax. Looking up, I waited if somebody would come out.

@LittleFox21 @brasca123 @shad12ow

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reposting this a bit to get the tags.

!!-ANNOUNCEMENT-!!
    OAKENLAKE FESTIVAL HAS ENDED!

Here is the reward and title for the member who has participated in the event (Sorted by name)
    REWARD EARNED :
    @Abox
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 105 Cupid's Feather ]
    @anton1234098
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 700 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Balthazzar
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 25 Cupid's Feather ]
    @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex
    @Bielt
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 605 Cupid's Feather ]
    @BlancFrost
    @brasca123
    @Carm
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 105 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Chambui
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 450 Cupid's Feather ]
    @ExitedDeviljho
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 360 Cupid's Feather ]
    @FuRen
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 220 Cupid's Feather ]
    @fuzor100
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 655 Cupid's Feather ]
    @iampsyx
    [ 170 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Greater Infinity
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 200 Cupid's Feather ]
    @HOMOSENSEI
    @Jibs
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 380 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Kuma Desu
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 390 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Kroenen
    [ 200 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Lady Luck
    @nguuuquaaa
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 270 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Nurman
    @platys51
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 230 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Quaesitor
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 630 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Rosa Z
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 140 Cupid's Feather ]
    @seriouslynope
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 290 Cupid's Feather ]
    @shad12ow
    [ 1 Quest Completed | 380 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Siostar
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 360 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Support
    [ 170 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Totally Not A Clone
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 430 Cupid's Feather ]
    @udonsage
    @Zerith
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 395 Cupid's Feather ]
    @Zypher
    [ 3 Quest Completed | 215 Cupid's Feather ]

TITLE EARNED AND EXTRA REWARD
    "Pancake Angels" : @BlancFrost , @Jibs , @Zerith : [1 Upper Party Quest | 100 Cupid Feather | 1 x Bag of Premium Sweet]
    "Lovely Couple" : @ExitedDeviljho , @Siostar : [1 Upper Party Quest | 100 Cupid Feather | 1 x Matching Locket Pendant]
    "Shady Item Dealer" : @Nurman : [100 Cupid Feather | 1 x Letter of Warning From The Merchant Guild]
    "Shady Storyteller" : @fuzor100 : [100 Cupid Feather | 1 x Magic Blank Book and Magic Pen]
    "Failed To Help" : @Greater Infinity : [10 Cupid Feather]

To everyone that was tagged in this post, you can remove the event points from your inventory, Shadow's wording might've been a bit confusing, but all of your event points were transformed into Cupid's Feathers, as well as an extra that was added based on your contribution to the non-battle raid.

The currency that is going to be used for the soon to be released Dark Merchant items will be based on Cupid's Feathers.

ExitedDeviljho likes this.
  7. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Brasca, I only got this alert because I watch this thread, but the tagging didn't work.

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeird... My tags didn't get anybody on the KR either...

Perhaps Tony-chan made something to stop mass tagging from triggering alerts... Not sure...

Oh well, I'll just hope people see it then.

9. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I didn't get the alert either. Only saw it because Carm mentioned it.

10. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    >_>

Tavern...

Also you just quoted it right?

For alert to happen it can't have that code [User oooo]blabkavla[/user]

It must be @whatever only

11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    OAKENLAKE EVENT HAS ENDED!

THIS IS THE REWARDS GAINED BY EVERYONE THROUGH THE EVENT QUESTS BEFORE THE RAID, THEY WORKED AS A HORNOR SYSTEM AND THE MORE EVENT POINTS GAINED ON THE EVENT LIMITED QUESTS THE MORE REWARDS GAINED
    (NOTE: IT'S ONLY FROM THE EVENT QUESTS, AND NOT FROM THE EVENT RAID)
    REWARD EARNED:
    @Abox
    [ 80 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Golden Edition Heavenly Cookie (Bless: Speed up)

@anton1234098
    [190 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - Wanka's premium Bar (Bless: Strength Up)
    - BonBon
    MILESTONE! - [Flower Belt]

@BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex
    [ 250 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Biel's Liquor BonBon (Bless: Magic Strength Up)
    - Red Wine
    MILESTONE! - [Heart Circle]

@Bielt
    [ 365 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine
    - Dragon Blood Wine (Give dragon skin armor temporarily)
    - Sparkling Jewel Candies
    - Aged Liquor Jewel Candies
    MILESTONE - Rose [Arm Circle]

@BlancFrost
    [320 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine

@brasca123
    [ 495 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine
    - Diamond Sweets (Greatly increase MP regeneration temporarily)
    - Assortment of Biscuits
    - Freshly Baked Biscuits
    - Limited Edition Blank Biscuits (Bless: Stamina)
    - Generic Love Poems Book
    MILESTONE - [Rose Arm Circle]
    MILESTONE - [Lover Earring]

@Chambui
    [ 210 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon

@ExitedDeviljho
    [ 160 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate

@FuRen
    [ 195 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon

@fuzor100
    [ 415 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine
    - Assortment of Biscuits

@iampsyx
    [ 170 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon

@Jibs
    [180 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon

@Kuma Desu
    [ 190 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon

@Kroenen
    [ 200 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon

@Lady Luck
    [ 370 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine

@nguuuquaaa
    [ 70 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies

@Nurman
    [380 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine

@platys51
    [180 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon

@Quaesitor
    [ 150 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate

@seriouslynope
    [ 240 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon

@shad12ow
    [ 330 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine

@Support
    [ 170 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon

@Totally Not A Clone
    [ 325 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon
    - Red Wine
    - Aged Red Wine

@Zerith
    [195 Points ]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate
    - BonBon
    - truffle BonBon

@Zypher
    [ 165 Points]
    - Cookies
    - Premium Cookies
    - Chocolate
    - High-Grade Chocolate

FULL LIST OF EVENT REWARDS
    - Cookies
    Normal -
    Good - Premium Cookies
    Premium- Golden Edition Heavenly Cookie (Bless: Speed up)
    - Chocolate
    Chocolate
    High-Grade Chocolate
    Wanka's premium Bar (Bless: Strength Up)
    - BonBon
    Normal -
    Good - truffle BonBon
    Premium- Biel's Liquor BonBon (Bless: Magic Strength Up)
    - Wine
    Normal -[Red Wine ]
    Good -[Aged Red Wine]
    Premium-[Dragon Blood Wine (Give dragon skin armor temporarily)]
    - Box of Jewel Candies
    Normal -[Sparkling Jewel Candies]
    Good -[Aged Liquor Jewel Candies]
    Premium-[Diamond Sweets (Greatly increase MP regeneration temporarily)]
    - Biscuit
    Normal - Assortment of Biscuits
    Good - Freshly Baked Biscuits
    Premium - Limited Edition Blank Biscuits (Bless: Stamina)
    - Love Poem
    Normal - Generic love poem
    Good - poem was written on the topic of your choice (must be love related though~)
    Premium - Composed and written by our resident poet~ (Wisdom Up)
    - Restaurant Dinner
    Normal - Standard set menu
    Good - High-class set menu
    Premium - Head chef personally cooks a 3 (?) course meal for you. (Bless: ?)

FULL LIST OF MILESTONES AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS
    Nature's Charm Set
    - Flower Belt

A Belt with silver ornaments, and amethysts in the form of flowers.
    - Agility/speed up (great)
    - Charm up (slightly)

- Heart Circle
    A silver head circle which looks made out of silver vines and has a heart made of amethyst.
    - Magic strength increase (Great)
    - Charm increase (slightly)

- Rose Arm circle
    An arm circle which look like made of a rose vine that was turned into amethyst.
    - Dexterity increase (great)
    - Lover Earring
    A sole earring made with silver, and have a big amethyst heart.
    - Cast speed increase (great)

- Nature's Charm set Bonus

It's said that elven people love nature and nature love them.
    And the fact that when an elf is in the forest, he can be either as silent as a leaf or as magnificent as a king, shows that the forest will help those she love.
    - (2 items) - leaf weight
    - (3 items) - Silent steps
    - (4 items) - mimicry (chameleon) / Presence Amplification

- Lover's Rings
    Simple rings made of wood and bone, with a scripture wrote in a lost ancient language...
    If someone were able to understand it they would read "We will never be alone again, as now we are one"
    - Love's strength - Receive a 1/4 of the stats of

EDIT: NATURE'S CHARM SET SKILL ADD....

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  12. Support

Support Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized that I have not updated my signature (T-T)

13. Support

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bielt sorry I actually have 170, is it too late?

14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the error of my part~
    I already fixed it.

I will just ask you, to ask these things on the tavern next time okay?

that way this thread can keep as clean as possible.
    and of easy access for everyone

Support likes this.
  15. Support

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I will remember next time

16. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    It seemed like the Guild was busy with other matters at the moment so I decide to just leave a note. I needed to get on with my quest after all. Taking a piece of paper that was to the side of the receiving area, I jotted down a note:

[​IMG]
    To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to my attention that certain phenomenon regarding spirits
    may cause real complications in regards to Aeternus if not addressed properly.
    As a concerned member of the Guild, I thought it prudent to mention it in
    case problems may arise in the future. I am by no means an expert on spirits,
    but what little I do know has led me to believe that informing you of the
    matter would be the smart thing to do.

The problem that might stem from the spirits is not an immediate issue
    so I thought that leaving this note would suffice. The explanation would
    be too lengthy to write at the moment so in case further details are required,
    I would be more than willing to explain them to you in person.

For now, I have some quests to undertake. I hope this note finds you
    well.

Sincerely,

Levana, Rank E Adventurer​

That done, I fold the note in half, wrote down the names of the receptionists and guild master that were provided under the staff section of the board nearby, and put the letter safely on the desk. Making sure that it was secure, I turned and left the Guild building.

------
    OOC: The letter might be overdone but I had a bit of fun. On a side note, I am currently at work sneaking in guild stuff. I'm setting a bad example. Do not follow in my footsteps o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Pyoo and AliceShiki like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    (( Sorry, we are discussing a few things, and Shadow is reaaaaaaally busy with RL rn, so it might take a while for us to reply, but I swear we have not forgotten you! >.< ))

18. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: No problem :D I really don't mind. I'm just playing the character and she's eager for a quest :D:D:D

19. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So many sweets lmao

Bielt likes this.
  20. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    but youre still the sweetest~

Tots cant figure out what to use them for >_>