Spoiler After transmigration, Mian became his wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 14, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the ending written that terribly?

2. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... right right I was daze I was like '' huhh? that's it '' i even try to scroll down and murdering the next button I'm completely unsatisfied I want moreeeeee :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobtriumph:
    but the story is good so all is forgiven....:blob_zipper_mouth:

3. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    not terribly just a bit rushed ... you know how the story is so good that you just want to know all of it butbut the twin is still 8 or 10 .. i want their grown up version :blobowoevil: for the extra but there's none the ending is after their adventures from modern world back to their beloved love nest and make a feast to celebrate having their peaceful life back

4. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still at MC learning to cultivate and getting pregnancy symptoms. The little bear they found in the mountains is also a spiritual animal?

Nokiyoh likes this.
  5. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    yepp it's funny how the bear hunt a goat's and throw it in front of Mc house as a peace overing or his wayof saying thanks to Mc saving his life

morticia_addams and missycin like this.
  6. missycin

Reading List:
    Link
    I really suggest if anyone is patient enough to MTL the story, it's bearable compared to so many others set in ancient times.

- Twins are really smart and a favorite of the Emperor like they call him grandfather because they don't know better but the Emperor likes them so much that they are even invited to Imperial banquets.
    - There was this Imperial banquet wherein there was a marriage delegation from another country and they had a riddle/smarts contest. Lots of math and it was pretty cute that even the twins were computing and whispering their answers to MC.
    - Princess who liked Ml was married off but she died and there was war between their countries.
    - After the war, both MC and Ml wanted to back to their village but the Emperor didn't want to let them go because they're really talented and virtuous.
    - However, after an earthquake devastated a strategically important town, MC and ML were ordered to rebuild the town and after that or three years they could be released from Imperial service. Ofc they did it in a year :ROFLMAO:
    - So MC is the brains of the operation, so he ordered to have the town moved from the mountain to somewhere far more stable (near the lake), everyone - like 30,000 people, worked. Some building the houses, roads, reclaiming land for farming, etc etc
    - Everyone drew lots for the farms and houses and it was really cute with the twins being lucky bec they helped draw lots for a grandfather.
    - When the Emperor visited and saw how the town was not only rebuilt but rebuilt wonderfully, he released the family of four so they could return to the village.
    - It was after they got home and when they four where in the mountains to cultivate that they got sucked into the time wormhole. MC and ML ended up together and the twins were separated from their parents and from each other. Luckily, they each both had their spiritual animal with them.
    - After some times, MC curing some rich people's chronic illness, one of the twins acting (this is the twin that is most like MC, I think he's the eldest. The twin who is stern-faced and is most like the ML is the youngest - please correct me if I'm wrong) . - they all returned to the past.
    - Wolf cub turns to human, I think if spiritual beasts level up they can assume human form and they walk back to the viallge after missing fir some months. Wolf boy who is a few years older than the twins was adopted into the family and is called older brother by the dumplings.
    - HE with peaceful and prosperous village life.

7. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @missycin Oh, so they all returned back to the past???

8. missycin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they just spent a few months in the modern era. ML was a bit sad because he wasn't providing for his family because it was the Mc who was earning by giving ancient medical prescriptions.

They also didn't have a choice into going back (I think) they got sucked in by the time wormhole or the dimension thing that moved them back and forth.

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the twin called the emperor, emperor uncle? Or maybe it was just only in the mtl version?

10. AmySuzyAhn

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, in a way I think they were much happier there. At least all of them were together and not separated.

11. missycin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're right. They called the emperor uncle. In the MTL, the twin's names were Round and Full - which I think was cute bec I keep on thinking about buns and dumplings.

In the modern world, MC and ML were able to reunite with the twins, the twins just had their own adventures. Also, based on their personalities they dealt with their separation. I think they're also happier in the past, both MC and Ml preferred the village life.

12. AmySuzyAhn

Reading List:
    Link
    @missycin oh they meet there too. they all seem happier in the past I think since all of them are familiar with it and more used to.

13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    not really unexpected though. Most novels add that... its like c ppl like to solve unresolved matters. Although nowdays it just goes ugh direction. Authors add too much into the story... and it will turn out frustrated...

CrazedCookies likes this.
  14. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    it's only because I'm expecting easy country life and simple love between poor farmer mL and business man Mc.... it does goes that rhythm until 20 up and taking twist turn.... I just don't see it coming

Shizun likes this.
  15. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the magical beasts and mpreg and suddenly in the modern world again threw me off. I don‘t really like it when suddenly every genre known to chinese novels are thrown in there when the original settings didn‘t mention any. It‘s like they HAVE to stuff this in to lengthen their stories.... sometimes less is more >_>

Nokiyoh likes this.
  16. missycin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I didn't like that arc so much. Only liked it because of the twins getting more exposure and we got to know their characters more. Also little bear turning itself to kitten-size

Nokiyoh likes this.
  17. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    right the twins a cutie .. I like them enough they're the glue that make me stick till the end

WagKalimutan likes this.
  18. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did the Mc got pregnant?

19. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't remember the chapter number, bc after ML did it w/ MC (which is in the first chap), a month later they married MC 'kinda' realized that he might be pregnant, then 3 months later a doctor checked his pulse, after that MC convinced that he's rly pregnant. He did not tell ML+family, only later when he's 5 months pregnant iirc.

20. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    0h, thank u. :aww::aww::aww: