LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 ways to continue this:
    1. Wrap this story up with Jasmine as main heroine lead (or main heroine)
    2. Continue with the harem, but very carefully, because lately author became a little lazy with chapters and story. I give about 40-50% that MC's Golden Crow, Phoenix (especially his "special" soul) and Dragon God do not receive additional information, just add Ice Phoenix and some more powers.
    P.S. Do not forget about third sacred/divine fire element bird (qilin or something like that)

2. Popocaptel

Popocaptel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 fire beast is Vermilion Bird

3. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thanks, I forgot. Well, in lower world we heard about Vermilion Bird one or two times

4. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it seems the Evil God will receive a lot of play in this go around. Since the other spirits or remnants of them are on the polar star, we may hear less from them. Like you said, a few new ones may be added.

5. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But their main body is in God's Realm and there are sects which has their powers. I want to believe that MC expand his power or his inherited bloodlines further

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet Mc will get something for every one of his elements(What i mean is an Inheritence of some Divine Beast for that element)(He should have 5 elements + Darknes...he allready got like 2 for his fire now We get on for water (Prob)
    So Lightning,Darknes,Earth(?)and whats the last element?))

7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I may not remember correctly but I thought the Phoenix and Golden Crow had passed on. The remnant spirits left on the polar star were their legacy. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read in the Wuxiaworld spoiler thread (this is not a spoiler) that Mars seems to be only releasing a few chapters a week now. With the author's notes on the Realm of the Gods coming out recently, I would think the hype would be up. I hope he increases his frequency soon. I don't know what was his normal release rate.

9. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One or several chapter in a week is really bad, but I don't mind it, really. There was time before God's Realm when author gave several chapters in one-two days to wrap up story arc. I suppose author began to rethink several key moments, that's why his speed is so low

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. Everyone has an inherent fear that their favorite author will become like madsnail, losing interest and either dropping or writing one chapter a month.

11. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not. If I remember correctly, Mars has only AtG ongoing now

12. Haevrus

Haevrus #BleedBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but he had to rethink about the story again. He said that, the last arc was supposed to be a bit more longer. But then he noticed that oh, my! we will soon reached 1000 chapters and noticing how people were hyped about RoG. He decided to "Fuck it! RoG is where its at." it ended up being rushed. and yeah, it actually is. So here we are, back at 1 chapter in one week. Plus add that he has a day job and a family with a small daughter to look after. and it makes more sense now.

13. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid of AtG being rushed too. But really, this novel would have so much potential.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    We are almost caught up to the raws

15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we are only about 15 chapters behind. If Mars keeps releasing only a chapter or two a week, this is going to be torture.

16. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some time ago new raw chapter is out. Due to respect to novelupdates, please read it yourself, but this is too boring. I advise to read several chapters at once

17. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    BOOM Big Reveal! Another tournament!

18. Haevrus

Haevrus #BleedBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Prepare for another bulk of chapters of slow release where Yun Che is look down upon, thrashed upon, berated upon just like every other xuanhuan out there, until they realise that the Entire mount Tai was infront but they could not see it.

FlameE and Avenger like this.
  19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So i have a lil prob...
    I wonder why author rushed things lol
    He should have fiund the other 2 seeds and make mc break through Divine realm cause if he goes to Divine realm now he wont be able to find them cause if i remember right the 2 other evil God seeds are still on this planet ...Or will the author pull a fast one later and he finds them in the divine realm even though there not supossed to be there lel

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure its stated though maybe its implied that all the seeds are all on the blue polar star. I say implied because it was stated that the Evil God created the polar star as his first world and it does seem he left his inheritences there so far.