LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise the lord, Mars is back.

2. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call one double chapter as 'Mars is back' ... as Mars had nearly every possible frequency for releases: from double chapters each day to one chapter once in a blue moon ...

However, hope is there!

3. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    However there was "quality" content today. That alone spoke vowels compared to the previous chapters.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  4. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, at last Mars got some quality chapters)

Mercy likes this.
  5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone posted, Mar's assistant posted a note yesterday that the release speed will increase now. Sounds promising.

6. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's note was more clear , Mars family was moving into a new house , now they are done , so expect more chapters.

7. rgotaku

rgotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I normally hate tropes like "MC saving someone at the last moment"(looking at you BTTH). But in this case i would prefer if Jasmine didn't know Yun Che was in God Realm. I would like it if he suddenly saves her(preferably using Devil Powers) and she realizes who he is by recognising Hong'er.

8. rgotaku

rgotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I normally hate tropes like "MC saving someone at the last moment"(looking at you BTTH). But in this case i would prefer if Jasmine didn't know Yun Che was in God Realm. I would like it if he suddenly saves her(preferably using Devil Powers) and she realizes who he is by recognising Hong'er.

9. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good. Mars needs a bigger house to fit all of Yun Che's harem members. :)
    I have a feeling he will fail in this plan of meeting with her swiftly. It sounds like it will become the longer term goal of the arc. He will need the full 5 years (that the Golden Crow spirit said he has to meet her by) to raise his powers. Go to one of the realms, buff up, go to another, rinse and repeat.

Haevrus likes this.
  10. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like if the novel takes the more interesting role other then saving the damsel in distress, which has a good chance of happening. A) Jasmine is a strong independent women, B) Mars said there are many things to be done, thats why he said although this snow song realm will be over shortly , the entire RoG arc will be huge and the primary place for the events that are about to happen in ATG C) Why will Jasmine need saving? D) She has the evil infants trbiulation wheel which will give her power by corrupting her E) From the comments i have seen in ATG serve of china. I can deduct that although YC might meet her in the tournament. It wont be of much use. At best he will just meet her again. At worst, other star gods will beat him up. I believe Jasmine is the last meal, more like eggy in MGA. Jasmine is the last boss YC will defeat , after she has been corrupted. Jasmine is yandere anyway.

11. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Mars already has plans. He has already said. And 4 chapters today one after another ,damn

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  12. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun Fact : I was thinking Evil God being the incarnation of Yun Che himself. (again pretty good chance of happening) And till now, we have 2 incarnations of Yun Che (His present life and his past life). Each time he was popular with girls. Then from that inference, evil god should be popular with girls as well. My question, will we meet those girls, i mean there souls?

13. rgotaku

rgotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you are right, it would be kind of a waste to do it that way. I almost forgot about that Evil Wheel....I guess Jasmine will get corrupted by the wheel and history will repeat itself like when the Age of Gods came to an end. And Yun Che will have to save her using the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword. But what about the Devil God or something that is lurking beyond the wall of Primordial Chaos?
    (On a side note did Eggy and Chu Feng hook up yet in the raws... i kinda stopped reading MGA, you know, I just couldn't take the Chu Feng fangirling by the author and Chu Feng's harem of DILFs anymore lol)

14. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    No,i dropped MGA. Was not as interesting as atg.

15. rgotaku

rgotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Felt quite melancholic when the Golden Crow Divine spirit passed away. She was the one of the coolest divine spirits in xianxia that I've read...and Golden Crow's Record of The Burning World...the name itself is cool af.

16. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Feng is a ****, he only wants power. He doesn't even respect girls, which are trying to get closer to him due to various (and sometime insufficient) reasons. He is the typical MC who only interested in cult....i don't even want to say that word. Gdmnt
    Another protagonist, Qing Shui, from Ancient Strengthening Technique, who collect older girls like Pokemon. But, storyline is repeating several hundred times, and that timeskips is really annoying too. Only 1/3 of all chapters and he is in his 40's-50's. My understanding is not sufficient for that.
    Ling Chen (Ling Tian), protagonist from one of the Mars's previous works (Shura's Wrath). Well, he's typical gangster MC, but his harem in "online" world are just words, nothing more. Yes, in real world he is a leader of former "Heaven", and has at least three girls who don't mind keep him company at night, or his "dead" sister.
    And Yun Che, if not his obsession with Jasmine (I say it again, obsession, not longing for her or something) and several plot holes, he will be one of the best MC's which I know.
    P.S. Oh, I'm sorry for such long MC's biography. And one more word about Ling Chen
    The hell, about 100 chapters ago there was some girls, but in the end Qi Yue (who is in his Lunar's Scourge) got his "sister's body" (I suppose) or some real body and MC and Qi Yue went to the kindergarten to bring a girl with them. I mean, where the h*** is the harem?

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope in Like 100 ch Mc reaches at least the 2nd Realm cause cmon hes supossed to be a geniuss with Evil Gods Veins i mean cmon they are Gods Veins he should be able of reaching The Gods realm with Just sleeping and walking lol

18. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot - MC with some help managed to get that Jade .... pill which he has won and break through to the Divine .... Realm finally

19. rgotaku

rgotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean he should be like a fish in water in the Realm of Gods. I wish this time he has faster cultivation as well as be able to fight above levels...else i don't know how he is going to be of help to Jasmine within 5 years time.
    (BTW I don't know what he is going to do about the Star God's Broken Shadow, is he really gonna a use the core movement skill of the Star God Realm on front of the entire Realm of Gods at the tourney 3 years later?)

20. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he purifies it with his pearl and then starts to make them himself ... could buy a hell of swords for the little Sword Loli, fuel for his ship and buff up his harem and sect ...
    And even if Smooth Che is the MC, I would love to see some more action, scenes from his ladies ... like wives and 2k Asgard ladies on a rampage, because someone peeped on them ...